Execute Order 69 & Revenge of the Sith

With the Clone Wars Coming to an End, Sith Lord Darth Vader & Genocide are in a Republic Gunship full of 501st Clone Troopers & Inquisitors/Purge Troopers as they Land in front of the Jedi Temple as the final phase for the Sith.  To Rise begins with the Fall of the Jedi Temple for a betterment of the Galaxy and Those who lives in it. Now that the Jedi are now Traitors to the Republic, The Raid on The Jedi Temple Begins tonight....

Location: Jedi Temple Grounds-Entrance-2045

Genocide's POV

I Look out from the Gunships of 501st Troopers that land in front of the Temple Grounds as Temple Guards begin to flood the Front of the Temple Grounds as one of the Temple Guards Went out of his Patience And Tried to attack me. Only for him to be Cut in Half by my Saber when I threw it near his Abodmen. 

The Purge Troopers & Inquisitors Numbers begin to Increase as they Shot at the Incoming Temple Guards,as The Temple Guards Couldn't Hold against the Incoming Blaster Fire from the Troopers. I ignite my Red Lightsaber as Darth Vader Follows me with his Blue Lightsaber on Striking Any Temple Guard that got to Close.

Then a Jedi who was Hunched Back & was Yellowish Orange and This Jedi Was Called Pablo Jill,with his Strike Team of Jedi Padawans And Knights in-front of the Temple.

Darth Vader<Serious>: Another Bug to Squash That comes in front of the Glorious Darth Vader?

Pablo Jill<Speaks Ongree>: Skywalker Turn Back Now or be Destroyed by The Mighty Pablo!

Genocide:<sarcastic>: You mean That Dude from the Backyardigans?

Now The 501st & Empire Troopers Quickly Fought any Padawan or Master as the Fight began with most Inquisitors & Purge Troopers fully Trained killed most of the Padawan & Knight As some were Still crawling for help,Only for the 501st Clone Troopers & Purge Troopers to Double Tap Them.

Pablo Now Pissed of being Called a Backyardigan Quickly began Combat with Skywalker,as I tell My Troops to Cease Fire while Skywalker & Pablo are Dueling With Pablo Grunting as he gets hit by Skywalker's Saber Marks Each Time he missed or tried to Swipe Anakin.

Pablo Accidentally Strikes his Hand in The Air,Ready To Switch Hand for his Right Arm. Anakin Quickly Grabs Pablo's Tired Hand and Cut it off, As Pablo is holding the Stump of his Hand in Pain as his Suffering Ends with Anakin Cutting his Head off.

Darth Genocide<Amused>: Impressive, Especially for the Chosen One to Turn to the Dark-Side.

Darth Vader<Arrogant>: The Jedi here Underestimate the Power of the Dark-Side.

Me & Anakin Walk Into The Temple As 3 Temple Guards Walk up to us as Anakin Asked for Access to the Temple,but of course they weren't Stupid Enough to Fall for that.