The Battle of Felucia & The Rise of Darth Genocide

3 Months have passed since the Clone Wars was in full-circuit. With the battle of Bracca,finally being settled with on with a Republic Victory,now the Republic has to face more challenges on the Planet Felucia standing in the way of winning the war quicker. Jedi Apprentices Y/N & Rey Kenobi has been deployed on the Planet for a better way of turning the tide in this war.

Location: The Negotiater(Capital Ship) Above Felucia's Orbit-1200

Saesee Tiin: So now that the Separatists have their hands full on Mygeeto,with the help of the 21st Legion & Ki-Adi-Mundi. We will be able to launch an Assault on Felucia,while it is undefended.

Y/N: At least that's better than fighting a space battle and having another "Happy Landing" in the middle of an Infested Jungle of Migrates.

Rey: I just hope an Acklay shows up, this would totally bring my day up.

Y/N: Why would you say that Rey?

Rey: It tastes better when it's "roasted."

Y/N: Congrats on your Fetishes with Acklays Miss Kenobi.

Rey: It's not a Fetish!!! It's a habit.

Y/N:*Rolls Eyes*

Kenobi: If you two are done then,we can get to the Task at hand and take the Planet's Surface in 20 minutes.

Y/N & Rey: Yes Master Kenobi.

Saesee Tiin: Anyways let's Continue on with the Battle Plan.

An 16 minutes Later on Explaining the Plan

Saesee Tiin: Alright does know what is gonna happen when we Reach the Planet's Surface?

Y/N: Yes,Master.

Rey: Yes,Master.

Kenobi: Now the Real Battle Begins once more.

Timeskip 4 Minutes Later

Y/N's POV

We finally began our Assault on the infested Jungle Planet but, before we could reach out of the Hangar bay, Confederate Forces Became Behind us and Now We were Violently Shaking on our Way to the Atmosphere below.

On the Bridge ???'s POV

All of a sudden a Diplomatic Ship landed in a Republic Hangar,while everyone Saluted to him as Appreciation as a Admiral in the Republic Ranks. He got to the Bridge and Looked out the Window and Told the Clones to turn the ship around 180 Degrees. When he saw the Confederate Forces he knew what to do and and he said:

Admiral Ackbar:

Firing Full Ammo of Lasers at the Confederate Fleet & the Battle Raged on from above with one of the Confederate Ships exploding in the Orbit as they slowly fall the The Surface of the Planet.

B1 Battle Droid: Sir our Forces are dwindling in the Sky and a mysterious Enemy has shown up on their Bridge.

Tactical Droid: I don't care who he is or what he is just open fire on the Bridge of the Capital Sh-

B1: Our Ship Power Supply has been cut off from the Main Reactors,Were going Down. 

B1: Oh My Go-