Jedi Temple & A Missing Link

2 Months during the Clone Wars the Republic was able to make new weapons and equipment for the Clones that were serving in the War overtime,but During the War the People were suffering Big Casualties during the, 2nd Month of the War. Most Starving and More Civilians dying with Crime Rate Rising from 40% to 80% on Coruscant Levels each day. With The Jedi now realizing to get more support is to help the Public by making Food Stamps and Imports and Exports,but then now the Republic dealing With Sabotage after a few Rogue Bounty Hunters attacked Trade Routes for stealing goods for the Innocents. The Republic & Jedi were upset about this and a few Senators Criticized the Republic as a *Quick Money of The Ransom* & The Jedi as *Fake Peacekeepers & War Starters.* This Afternoon our Young Jedi Companions Current Problem with Our Dark Disciple Turning into a fomidable Ally and showing her a new Path.

Location: Jedi Temple: 0600-Jedi Archives

Y/N was reading about a few powers he can reach from his level and rank of padawan which was Force Push,Pull,Grip & Speed which weren't bad but still wanted to learn more how to fight and Study Djem so More often so he can win the The upperhand of his opponents, and be able to defend his self without needing help.

While he was reading he saw his girlfriends: Ahsoka,Barris,& Rey Chatting with each other and giggling about something and even though Y/N didn't want to be a snoop he wanted to listen on their Conversation so, he went past the Archives hiding their to find out their Conversation was.

Rey: So Barris were how did you and Y/N got together in the first place??

Barris: He saved me During a Terrorist Attack on Nar Shadda while I was investigating a murder on an Banking Clan member of Ubersoft Company.

Ahsoka: Well I met him during the Battle Over Tatooine when Separatists Forces Tried to Counter-Attack one of our Bases on the Dune Seas for a chance to get Terrestrial Tide in the War.

Barris: Hey Rey How did you become the Boyfriend of Y/N L/N when you turned back to the light?

Rey: It started like this...

Timeskip

Location: Jedi Temple-Detention Center-1100

You Look in awe as you see a woman appeared in White Robes and a 3-Honeybun Hairstyle come out of the Symbol as she said..

Rey: Hello There My Name is Rey Kenobi,nice to meet you.

Y/N:...Hello Rey,Nice to meet you too and what do you feel right now at your Current State??

Rey: I feel like had a lot of Joy inside of me I didn't know Where I kept it,But I feel so Happy and Calm...

Y/N: Do you have any Positions of your Past Memories? What do you Remember??

Rey: Nothing Really Except....Nngh...

Y/N: Hey Rey are you okay!!

I watch is shock as I see Rey fall to the Floor Unconscious with you catching her and while I began to pick her up,The Jedi Masters also woke up and started Question What Happened.

I Answered Their Questions with Sincere & Curious answers and a Jedi Master says...

Jedi Master:  We inform the Council about what has taken place here.

Y/N: Yes,please do this is an a very important matter that should be shared for a better explanation of how things can change.

And With that I carried Rey back to the Jedi Temple and put her in my bed and I waited for her to wake up,so then you can carry her to the Council,but what you don't know is what is going inside your Room.