The Battle Over Coruscant

With The Republic Busy trying to take back other Core Worlds,They left one of their Core Worlds: Coruscant undefended making the New Sith Empire Ready to Invade and Take the Chancellor Before The Republic Could React to gain Reinforcements. After the Raid begins Cognus, Takes Aurora with her on the Assault to see her skills on the battlefield. 

Soon Genocide & His Fleet of Separatists Dreadnoughts & Neo Star Destroyers Jump into HyperSpace and Arrive over Coruscant's Orbit. 

Right Now Genocide,Aurora,Cognus & Grievous help try to Kidnap the Chancellor to win & End The Clone Wars as Fast as Possible before something could change the Tide for the Republic.

Genocide's POV

Right Now our Fleet is Circling over Coruscant Getting Ready for Attack Positions as we see a few Venators Guarding The Planet near it's Surface. I commence the attack by sending out Sith Fighters and Droid Fighters now Modified to Respond Better than it used to before.

Soon The Republic Gets into their Attack Positions as they fire their Laser Cannons and Auto-Turrets at the Incoming Star Destroyers & Dreadnoughts. 

While this is happening Reinforcements for our side Arrive with Admiral Selika now Leading Attack on the Republic's Blockade. Soon Me, Grievous,Cognus, & Aurora go to the Planet's Surface as soon the Dogfights begin to Commence the Capture of the Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine.

We land near the Senate Building without anyone noticing and used the Elevator to get inside the Building but, I already knew the Chancellor Knew we were coming. So when we arrived into the Office, 3 Jedi Masters Appeared and ignitied their Lightsabers. With the Togruta as their leader:

Shaak Ti<serious>: Lower Your Weapons,Sith!

Genocide<sarcastic>: I think it's the Opposite My Dear Shaak Ti,but that could be arranged...

Plo Koon<serious>: Stand Down Sith maybe you can have a better Chance of the Light side.

Aayla Secura<serious>: I will not Forgive you for taking our Beloved Padawans and killing them before they could have a better future.

Aurora<serious>: You call that Peace,when I was a Padawan here no-one came to help me or care for me when I was in the Order. I was Also Raped by a Jedi Knight that obviously had the Dark Side within him.

Genocide<Assuring>: True dat, Your Jedi today are even worse than the Ones in the Old Republic. Their Neo Jedi Order is just a fake copy of the Better one.

Aayla Secura<serious>: Then we have no choice but to press the Attack and Protect the Chancellor and Guard him with our lives...

Genocide then Realized Cognus & Grievous were gone and they probably already have the Chancellor in tow so for out of some Stupidity I tell Aurora to Surrender. Even though she didn't like it she complied.