MegaMan Revolution Concerto

By DreamersWriters

In Nihon, technology is growing and evolving rapidly! The internet is connecting everyone and everything to e... More

Note for this Story!
Prologue: The Hidden Files
Chapter 1: The New Age
Chapter 2: Star Idol
Chapter 3: A Trio?!
Chapter 4: Special Training
Chapter 5: Let's Work Together Please!
Chapter 6: Dr. Wily's Standing Strong
Chapter 8: The Electronic Convention
Chapter 9: Fleeting Peace
Chapter 10: Meetings in North America
Chapter 11: Running Late
Chapter 12: Frosty Family Relations
Chapter 13: A Short, Death Match
Chapter 14: An Assassin or Friend?
Chapter 15: A Cold Wind
Chapter 16: The Professor and Cache
Chapter 17: Separate for a Few Weeks
Chapter 18: A Thaw
Chapter 19: An Unpleasant Meeting
Chapter 20: To The High Mountain
Chapter 21: A Talent Show for the World
Chapter 22: Return Together
Chapter 23: Start Searching
Chapter 24: Miracle Medicine
Chapter 25: A Red Knight and A Yellow Pilot
Chapter 26: Special Effects are Special
Chapter 27: Synchro Chips and Resolutions
Chapter 28: Running Around Part 1
Chapter 29: Running Around Part 2
Chapter 30: Code E.A.R.T.H
Chapter 31: Not Here Yet
Chapter 32: The Crests and Duo
-Thank You!-
Chapter 33: Countdown to Destruction
Chapter 34: Coming Back
Chapter 35: Revolution Concerto Finale!
Bonus Chapter 1: An Eventful Party
Bonus Chapter 2: A Cross Fusion Test
Author's Note

Chapter 7: For Everyone!

37 2 1
By DreamersWriters

(Ok, let's all be honest, 2020 isn't off to a great start. And you know what? That's ok. Not every year is going to be great. 2019 was an awesome year. I loved it. So many important fandoms and interests came out that year. It was nice to see how certain sagas were going to end. We need a bad year to understand and love the good year. This will not last. We can all get through this together. This ties into why I write. I write to bring smiles to others' faces and cheer others up. This world can be very sad and cruel at times. I want to write to bring happiness and relaxation to others. If my stories can do that, then that would make me happy. Remember, we can get through this together! I believe in us!)

Music Theme's 

Dr. Cossak and Bass 

A Chance for Hope 

World 3's theme 

Vs Bass 

Hope for All

Victory!

A Great Darkness 

                "How did this happen to him?" Dr. Hikari asked in shock as he took Lan's PET and began to heal MegaMan.

Miku appeared in the human world as she fell to her knees. She looked so tired.

"Dr. Hikari, who is that Navi? Why is he like this?" Miku asked as Haku helped her up.

Dr. Hikari sighed as he continued to work with MegaMan as Mrs. Hikari stepped up and gestured to Dr. Cossak, "This is Dr. Cossak. He did work with Dr. Hikari's father and Dr. Wily in the past. Each scientist worked on a certain project. Dr. Wily was creating robot body to allow the Navis to appear in the real world, Dr. Hikari's father was creating the PET systems and jack in ports, and Dr. Cossak was creating the Navis. Their projects were going very well until the government decided to stop Dr. Wily's funding and just fund Dr. Hikari's father and Dr. Cossak. Dr. Wily wasn't allowed to work with them anymore and lost his research. Then, the two scientists were able to reach a breakthrough which is the first Navi, Bass"

Everyone listened to this intensively as Dr. Cossak stepped forward with a sadden expression on his face.

"It was supposed to be a happy occasion. However, someone attacked the lab when I wasn't looking. They destroyed everything Dr. Tadashi Hikari and I have ever worked on. Bass was known to be reckless and provoked easily. He was still a young child at the time. However, that wasn't the case. Bass was in his section of SciLab and away from the attack. The government didn't believe us. They shut down my Navi project and gave it all to Dr. Tadashi Hikair to work on. They tried to lock Bass away and even used me as a hostage to get him. However, everyone continued to hurt him. Security Navis mercilessly attacked him, told him that I abandoned him, and no one would love him for him. Once they caught him, he was so furious and just angry. The Security locked him up and then sealed in data. That was the last I ever heard of him" Dr. Cossak explained sadly as he cried a bit.

The Net Saviors, their friends, and World 3 members heard everything. They were in shock and some of them were even crying at this story. However, Bass continued to attack and wreck everything in his path! He was on a rampage!

"How are we going to defeat him? He's too powerful" Chaud asked as he saw the destruction of Net City.

Everyone was silent as they watched Bass destroy everything in his path. Lan was still in shock as his mother gently rubbed his back and cried a bit. Lan wiped his tears away as he turned to everyone.

"We have to help Bass" Lan said finally as he gained everyone's attention.

"What?" Tory asked surprised.

"Lan are you serious? He just tried to kill MegaMan without hesitation!" Dex shouted in a panic.

Lan shook his head in as he tried to compose himself.

"Bass has been alone for so long. He's only felt anger, hatred, and sadness. He needs help to feel better. He needs to know everything is going to be ok. He doesn't even know Dr. Cossak was never mad at him!" Lan said in an emotional voice and calmed himself down, "I didn't know Hub was with me this whole time..."

Maylu, Tory, and Dex were all shocked to hear Hub's name again as Mrs. Hikari pulled her son close to him.

Chaud went to Maylu's side as he whispered, "Who's Hub?"

Maylu felt a bit nervous and unsure of whether or not she had the right to talk to about this subject. Dr. Hikari finished typing up a few healing and recovery codes and then turned his attention to everyone. He then went to his wife and son.

"Hub's going to be just fine. I gave him the last bit of his DNA to recover him. He might need some help from you, Lan, but we just have to wait and see for now" he said to his family gently and pulled them close.

Then, he turned to everyone.

"When I was just given the all clear to start my Navi project, my wife along with Maylu's mother were pregnant. We were all very happy. Everything seemed to be going right in the world. My wonderful, strong wife gave birth to two healthy twins, Lan and Hub. We were both so very happy and blessed. Then, Malyu was born. Of course, our happiness didn't last forever. Maylu's mother passed away. Hub wasn't doing so well after 4 years. His was struck with a disease called HBD, Heart Beat Disorder. His chest hurt, and he couldn't breathe. We tried everything to save him, but the doctors said he didn't have much time left. That is when I decided to put my second project to work" Dr. Hikari explained calmly, "This was the same project which helped Miku be here today. This is the Reformatting Project. This project combined human DNA with data. It was tricky and complicated to pull off. It even had side effects as well. Miku could transverse between the human and Navi world without a problem. Hub was able to use more Navi functions and even fight viruses. The project was a huge success. I was able to save three lives! Of course, I couldn't have the public ever learn about this. In fact, I had our whole neighborhood keep quiet about this. I even told Hub to only respond to MegaMan unless he was with me, his mother, and Miku. We were all happy too. Everyone we loved was safe and alive"

He was silent as he calmed his shaky breathing down. He took off his glasses and cleared his face of tears.

"Please do not tell anyone about Hub and Miku. The world would be in hysteria if they found out about this" Dr. Hikari pleaded with them.

Everyone just shook their heads in agreement as they remained silent. However, the group then heard another loud roar and turned their attention back to the screen.

"What's happening?" Haku asked nervously.

They saw Bass screaming in anger and preparing to charge up a powerful attack! He raised his hands to create another giant purple sphere above him.

"Stop Bass right now! He's going to try and destroy the whole net!" Dr. Cossak shouted.

"Not a problem! ProtoMan go!" Chaud shouted loudly as he inserted an Elec Sword chip.

"On it!" ProtoMan shouted as his right hand changed into an electrical sword and charged at Bass.

ProtoMan let out a load yell as he slammed his sword against Bass's attack. ProtoMan was able to cut it in half. He smirked, but Bass quickly appeared behind and kicked him!

"Get out of there ProtoMan!" Chaud shouted in a panic.

Bass then kicked ProtoMan around until wood shoot up and kept him away! Roll quickly caught ProtoMan and carried him to safety. She began to heal him slowly as WoodMan and QuickMan rushed to face Bass.

"Hehe! You all have a death wish! I'll grant it!" Bass shouted as he flew towards them.

He easily punched and kicked the two Navis with such ease!

"WoodMan!" Sal exclaimed with worry.

"Get up QuickMan!" Dave encouraged with concern.

Yai then turned to the World 3 members and then turned to the jack – in port.

"Glide jack – in! We have to do everything we can to stop Bass!" Yai shouted determinedly.

"Understood Miss Yai!" Glide said as he flew to ProtoMan and Roll's side.

She then turned to the members of World 3. She put her hands on her hips and faced them with a serious expression.

"Look at this destruction! Do you see what Dr. Wily really wanted to do?!" Yai shouted at them in anger.

The members of World 3 were shocked at her scolding. Then, Dex, Tory, and Haku faced them with angry expressions.

"You've attacked our friends without hesitation and caused so much damage! Why?!" Tory shouted loudly at them.

The members of World 3 looked at him and then pondered something important to themselves. Maddy just sighed as she sat on the ground.

"Might as well just give you the short version. Each one of us are misfits in our ways. Me, I was just a normal girl who wanted to be an actor with WackoMan. No one believed I could do it. As a result, I was shamed by an entire studio, because they didn't believe I had the potential nor ability to be one" Maddy said with a sigh, "Even my own mother said the same thing...."

Count Zap sighed as he swung his guitar over his shoulder.

"Me? I was tired of my mother comparing me to my perfect brother. He was so successful with his company. He even married well and had a wonderful daughter too. My mother was so furious with me for not working for my brother. I found Ann and married her. She's so important to me. However, my mother was never pleased and continued to just see me as the disappointing younger son" Count Zap said bitterly.

Mr. Match ran his hand through his hair as he shook his head.

"Well, I was fed up with everyone telling what I couldn't be and what I should be. Everyone told me that is how life works. Someone has to tell you what to do, how to do it, and repeat. I disagreed and left my home. I was going to prove to everyone how pointless life really is in the end" Mr. Match said crossly.

Yahoot crossed his arms over his chest to calm himself down.

"I am but a humble curry chief. Although my life as a chief is my dream, no one supported it at all. I barely make enough money to support myself. Everyone told me to quite my dream and pursue another career. I wanted to prove them wrong, so we all found Dr. Wily. He took us in and allowed us to prove ourselves. We were going to show the world we were right and how right we were" Yahoot finished explaining seriously.

Everyone was quiet until Dr. Hikari cleared his throat to gain everyone's attention.

"Well, I cannot condone your way of proving your statements. There was another way of going about it too. Right now, we have to work together and stop Bass. If you want to stick to your personal beliefs that is fine, but we cannot let others be hurt by this attack. We have to give them a chance to live their lives and form their own beliefs" Dr. Hikari said seriously until the machine restoring Hub let off an alarm.

Dr. Hikari rushed to his computer and checked on Hub.

"Lan, I will need your help to save your brother" Dr. Hikari said seriously, "If I am right, I can even give Hub a bit of a boost to his buster. However, we will need some time. The rest of you need to stall Bass until Lan and Hub are ready. Dr. Cossak, do you have Bass's PET ready?"

Dr. Cossak took out a dark purple PET as the rest of the NetOps and Navis prepared to fight Bass back until Lan and Hub were ready. Dr. Hikari attached a metal bangle around Lan's wrist.

"Ok, calm breathing. You two are twins, so you two have the exact same data and help each other out" Dr. Hikari said calmly, "You'll both be safe"

"Let's do this" Lan shouted determinedly.

Dr. Hikari began to type on his computer quickly as the Net Saviors began to battle Bass. Their friends joined in as the members of World 3 just watched from the sidelines.

"Chaud, lead us until Lan and MegaMan are ready" Masa said seriously.

"Alright. IceMan, WoodMan, and Rion use area attacks. Roll, Glide, and QuickMan need to fight Bass with just quick hits and get back. GutsMan, SharkMan, and SkullMan stay close to ProtoMan" Chaud said seriously as he inserted a few chips and synched up with his partner.

Tory gave IceMan his ice spikes chip, Sal inserted a wood spikes chip, and Haku gave Rion a sound wave chip. IceMan tapped the ground to make ice spikes shoot up towards Bass. WoodMan was behind Bass as he slammed his hands on the ground to make wood spikes spring upward and hit Bass. Rion cupped her hands around her face and let out a loud yell wave towards Bass. Bass just smirked and flew upward to avoid their attacks with ease!

"Haha! Try again! I dare you! I'll take your lives as compensation!" he shouted as he prepared to create another dark sphere.

"Roll Arrow!" Roll shouted as she released a pink arrow and synched up with Maylu.

Her arrow hit Bass's hand. He growled at her as QuickMan threw his boomerang at Bass's head. Bass moved his head from his incoming boomerang and turned his attention back QuickMan. Bass quickly lunged himself at QuickMan and held the Navi by his neck. Bass began to slowly choke the Navi!

"QuickMan! Stop it!" Dave shouted in a panic.

SkullMan threw two bones at Bass to push him away from QuickMan. Bass growled as SharkMan cast his fins towards Bass as ProtoMan jumped up and then tried to strike Bass from behind. Bass smirked as he moved aside and then swiftly kicked ProtoMan to the ground! Glide picked up GutsMan and then threw the large Navi at Bass. Bass was getting annoyed and quickly blasted Glide out of the sky. Glide was damaged too much and couldn't fight back anymore! Yai screamed his name with worry as Bass then appeared behind GutsMan. Bass then held GutsMan in a choke hold as he slowly began to drain GutsMan's strength!

"Pathetic Navis like you have no reason to be a part of this world. Maybe in the next world, you'll be at least bearable" Bass mocked as he began to break GutsMan's data!

"No! Please stop!" Dex wailed from the screen as he saw his partner being hurt.

"Yai get Glide out of there. Roll help GutsMan!" Maylu urged as Yai took Glide out of the fight.

Lan gritted his teeth as he looked at Hub's bar. It was more than halfway through being finished.

"I'm sorry Lan, but we need to take this slow and steady" his father said seriously.

Yai was crying as she saw Glide's injuries.

"Don't worry -hic- Glide. I'll -gasp- buy you the best healing battle chips... Just hang on...You're my best friend..." Yai cried as the World 3 members stared at her in shock.

Roll aimed her arrow at Bass until he smirked and turned around to hold GutsMan in front. Roll couldn't hurt her friend and lowered her arrow.

"Hahah! You really are a weak Navi! I'll just delete you! Starting with him" Bass said with a smirk as he powered up his next attack and prepared to strike GutsMan down.

"Stop!" Roll shouted.

"GUTSMAN!" Dex shouted loudly as he cried.

"Jack – In, TorchMan, WackoMan, ElecMan, and MagicMan. Transmission!" the World 3 members shouted as they sent their Navis in!

TorchMan sent a wave of fire towards Bass and GutsMan as MagicMan appeared near them. MagicMan then cast a spell over himself and teleported himself and GutsMan away from the attack. Bass held his hand out to block it as WackoMan and ElecMan appeared behind Bass.

"Get your Navi out of here now!" Mr. Match ordered seriously.

"R-right. Come back GutsMan" Dex said as he pulled his Navi back away from the fight.

The Net Saviors turned to the World 3 members in surprise.

"Why?" Maylu asked surprised.

Maddy looked at Yai as Mr. Match answered, "Look, we may not agree with each other about how beliefs, but we can agree on one thing; our Navis are our best friends. Our Navis have always been a part of our lives and always supported us. They are like family. We'll stand by that and beat this Navi who wants to take that away from us!"

ElecMan made two metal rods appear around Bass and waved his hands downward to make lightning crash down on Bass. Bass took the attack and grinned. WackoMan then threw a sphere at him! Bass stopped the sphere with his hand and then threw it at ElecMan! ElecMan was knocked back as WackoMan threw another sphere.

"Really? Even you? Such a shame" Bass said as he took the sphere, "I'll have to delete you as well!"

SharkMan and SkullMan attacked Bass as WackoMan jumped back and continued to cast more spheres at Bass. Bass just sighed as he began to absorb their attacks! Hub was almost done healing, so he had enough strength to open his eyes.

"Hub! Are you feeling better?" Lan asked with concern.

"I'm feeling much better. Are you ready?" Hub asked as he looked at his twin brother and parents.

"Not yet. Just a few more seconds" Dr. Hikari said seriously as he almost finished updating MegaMan.

"Dr. Cossak please get ready to use your PET" Mrs. Hikari said seriously.

He held the PET as he faced the screen. Roll and ProtoMan synched up with their NetOps and charged up their Program Advances as Miku told Haku and Tory to take Rion and IceMan out of the city. Roll and ProtoMan fired their Zeta Arrow and Omega Cannon at Bass. Bass was growing annoyed and absorbed their attacks with ease. Then, he unleashed the damage he was building up! He then waved his hand to unleash a dark purple wave to knock back the Navis around him! They were blown away and hit against the walls and buildings! Bass just laughed as the upgrade finished!

"Now!" Dr. Hikari shouted as Lan took the PET and then pointed it at the jack – in port to send Hub in.

Hub stood in front of Bass as his buster formed on his right hand. He aimed it at Bass and stood still.

"Stop and listen to what I have to say. You need to calm down. Your creator is here" Hub said calmly.

"Shut up!" Bass yelled as he launched a punch at Hub.

Hub quickly jumped away as he synched up with Lan. The two of them then powered up. Hub changed his hand into a Beta Sword and lunged strikes at Bass. Bass was barely able to avoid his strikes, and Hub wasn't letting up his assault on him! Chaud, Maylu, Miku, ProtoMan, and Roll weakly stood up as they saw Hub and Lan fighting Bass!

"We have to give him some help" Chaud said in a weakened state.

Hub landed a few more strikes as Bass quickly stepped away from him.

"No! I'm the strongest! How are you doing this? It doesn't matter! I'll kill you!" Bass yelled as he created another dark sphere.

He threw many dark spheres at Hub!

"Dodge it!" Lan shouted urgently.

"I know!" Hub shouted as he quickly avoided the incoming spheres.

A few spheres did hit Hub, but it wasn't enough to defeat him.

"Stop avoiding my strikes! Just die!" Bass shouted as he created a giant, purple beam at Hub.

Hub quickly transformed his arm into a cannon. He aimed it at Bass to counter his incoming beam.

"Let's try out papa's new upgrade!" Lan and Hub shouted loudly.

Hub unleashed a powerful blue beam against Bass's purple beam! Their beams collided and shook the entire Net! Hub was being pushed back a bit!

"We have to give him some support!" Maylu shouted seriously.

"I've got it! ProtoMan and Roll need to give Hub their power" Chaud said seriously.

"On it!" ProtoMan and Roll shouted as they weakly walked to Hub.

They placed their hands on Hub's shoulder and transferred their power to him! Dr. Cossak then picked a microphone and hocked it to the Net City. Hub's beam grew stronger and allowed Hub to stand his ground against Bass!

"It isn't enough! We need a bit more!" Lan shouted with worry.

Miku was ready to sing her song to stall him, but then Dr. Cossak cleared his throat.

"Bass, please stop. You don't have to be angry anymore. Everything will be ok. I'm here now" Dr. Cossak said gently.

Bass froze and looked around for the source of the voice as his eyes were wide with shock.

"Dad?" Bass asked slowly.

His attack was weak for a bit!

"Miku! Now!" Dr. Hikari shouted.

"Lu li la" Miku sang softly as her voice rang through the entire Net.

Bass's movement began to slow down even more!

"GO NOW!" everyone shouted as Hub and Lan joined together and unleashed a powerful blue beam!

The beam consumed Bass and began to delete him as five white lights shined together!

"Dr. Cossak! Now!" Dr. Hikari shouted.

"Come back, Bass!" Dr. Cossak shouted as he pointed the PET at the jack – in port.

Bass was pulled away from the beam and into the PET. He was unconscious and barely alive. However, he was alive. Dr. Cossak could feel his knees shake with relief and delight as he saw his Navi was returned to him.

"Thank you all so much. I can't tell you how happy I am about this... Thank you" Dr. Cossak said in relief as he cried with tears of joy.

Everyone smiled at the tired professor until Miku appeared and fainted from exhaustion! Haku rushed over to her and checked to see if she was alive. She was fine.

"Let's take her to my chambers. I can restore her there easier" Dr. Hikari said as Masa carried Miku to the room.

World 3's and Net Saviors' Navis returned to their NetOps, but they were all mainly tired from the battle. Lan, Maylu, and Chaud all fainted from using Full Synchro. Hub, Roll, and ProtoMan made to their PETs and then collapsed. Dr. Hikari returned with Masa as they saw the three kids on the ground and tried. He quickly called an ambulance to bring the three of them to the hospital for proper care. Dr. Hikari took everyone's PETS to give their Navis proper healing and rest. During the rush to the hospital and restoring the Navis, the World 3 members fled with their Navis.

"Well, what should we do now?" Maddy asked as she and the others fled from the scene and looked at it from a distance.

"We need to bust my lovely Ann from prison! She doesn't deserve to be there!" Count Zap exclaimed in worry.

"None of you need to do that" Dr. Wily said seriously as he walked behind them with Ann!

Count Zap rushed to his wife and embraced her warmly as Mr. Match, Maddy, and Yahoot stood up straight.

"Dr. Wily! What are you doing here?! Did you see that fight?!" Yahoot asked with worry.

"I did. I've also realized I need to rethink a few problems. As of now, World 3 is disbanded" Dr. Wily stated officially as the members gasped in horror.

They all wanted to know why as their leader turned away.

He stopped in his tracks as he said simply, "You all made the right choice in the end. Thank you"

With that, the mad doctor departed from his former employees and went away.

He muttered to himself, "That crest... I've seen it before... I'll have to prepare for it"

The World 3 members decided to depart from SciLab and move on with their lives together.

"Ugh... What happened?... Ah! Hub! Everyone!" Lan shouted as he woke up.

He saw himself in a hospital bed between Chaud and Maylu. His friends, the Net Saviors from Nihon, and his parents all shouted in relief as they saw Lan awake and well.

"Wait, what happened after the fight?! Where's World 3? What happened to Hub, Miku, the other Navis, and Bass?!" Lan shouted in shock.

"Alright, alright. I can answer everything. You, Hub, Maylu, Roll, Chaud, ProtoMan, and Miku were able to stop Bass together. As for World 3, they quickly fled the lab and somehow broke Ann out of jail. We have no idea where they are. Hub, Miku, and the other Navis are recovering at my lab. Dr. Cossak had a meeting with the Net Police about keeping Bass with him. They agreed, but Dr. Cossak has to report with Bass weekly" Dr. Hikari said with a proud smile, "You all did it. Together"

Everyone cheered in delight at their victory together. They did it! They defeated World 3, saved Bass, and their home!

"Well, now that they've done it. I think it is time we tell them about our retirement" Masa said as he gained everyone's attention in the room.

"What?! Why?! You're a great Net Savior!" Lan said surprised.

"That is true, but we won't be able to protect Nihon from cyber threats for long" Sal said with a chuckle.

"We were waiting for the right NetBattlers to come. They've finally arrived" Miyu said with a satisfied smile.

"Yep! They're strong, kind, and smart! And most importantly, you all worked together as a team" Dave agreed with a thumbs up.

Masa then cleared his throat as he, Sal, Dave, and Miyu approached Lan, Chaud, and Malyu with cyber badges.

"These are already installed in your PETS, but the three of you are hereby Net Saviors" Masa said with a proud smile, "Congratulations to you three! You've definitely earned this"

The three of them cheered in delight as they shared a group hug. They saved their home and became the new wave of Net Saviors for Nihon! They were heroes now!

Meanwhile, in the far reaches of space, three Navis were observing the earth from afar.

"Master Duo, do you want us to do anything?" a green and white Navi asked as he turned his head to a mysterious covered by the darkness of space and stars.

"NO. I WISH TO OBSERVE THE HUMANS AND NAVIS FOR A LITTLE LONGER. DARKNESS HAS JUST ARRIVED. I WANT TO SEE IF THEY CAN TRULY DEFEAT IT TOGETHER. WE WILL SHALL WAIT" Duo said darkly as the two Navis bowed their heads to him in agreement.

Lastly, a professor was watching the Net Saviors's fight from a far. He let out a disappointed sigh at their victory.

"I can't believe they actually won. Dr. Wily isn't the man I once worked under. Regardless, I still have one of his plans ready to go. I shall carry out Dr. Wily's true wish! I will rule this world! I will become the main and master Professor!" he stated as he laughed madly and the screen on his computer changed to show Navis and humans who were ready to stand by him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 16 15
When did I even make this one...? It's not very good. I don't recommend reading this. INFO: Cover is not owned by me. There is violence and suicidal...
3.8K 39 25
Tari warps into the gaming world of Ultra Jump Mania. She meets Theo, the main protagonist, and the two make their way through the island. During whi...
1.7K 35 7
Many thousand years into the future, humanity was on the brink of extinction. In a last ditch effort to save their race, they created 2 seperate mach...
44.5K 1.1K 16
This is the story of Ayla Darby, who is taken in by the Autobots at first, then gets kidnapped by the Decepticons, but finds that she relates to the...