Bonus Chapter 2: A Cross Fusion Test

(Happy April Fools Day! No, this isn't a joke chapter, this is an actual chapter. I wanted to write something for Lan's friends, so I thought about this! Why not have most of them learn how to Cross Fuse? Dex really wanted to and help his friends. I think it was a missed opportunity to not have him and the others Cross Fuse, but we are going to do it here! Enjoy!)

Music Theme's 

Dr. Hikari's Theme 

SciLab's Theme 

Friend's Theme 

A Common Fight 

Cross Fusion 

A Chance for Hope 

                  Dr. Hikari had a test to run. A fun test actually. After his son and friends had stopped Duo, Dr. Hikari noticed that Lan's and Miku's friends had the ability to use Synchro chips! Or at least he hopes for. He still needs to run a few tests before drawing up his conclusions.

"I am sure about this, Famous!" Dr. Hikari exclaimed in delight, "Cross Fusion is possibly!"

Famous sighed. He knew Dr. Hikari is a brilliant scientist. That is very true, but sometimes, he can be a bit insane. Just sometimes. Though, that would explain some of the crazy ideas his two sons have sometimes.

"Of course, we won't be giving these chips away for free or sell it! That would be too dangerous! I was going to select a few of Lan and Hub's friends!" the doctor exclaimed as he paced around in his office, "After all, Duo did take their Crests away and the Cross Fusion members are taking a break! We need to be prepared in case anything else happens!"

"Yes, I understand, Dr. Hikari, but who are you going to test this on?" Famous asked as he looked at the doctor's notes to compare with, "Are you going to bring back Misaki back?"

"I didn't even think of him! Yes! He'll be perfect! Also, I would like the former Net Saviors of Nihon to be here! Oh, Miss Yowane would be a perfect person for this experiment! Oh! And Baryl's partner would be perfect! I need to make a list of perfect candidates!" the doctor shouted in delight.

Famous just sighed as he nodded. Whether he liked it or not, he knew there would nothing that would stop the doctor. He decided to be one step ahead of him and just pick the people for the test.

"As much as I would love to have Miss Yowane here, she is in Melody city at the moment, and Mister Misaki is resting at the hospital after the last test we put him through and Miss Tamako is back at Afri" Famous pointed out, "So, we can't call them in, but we can get Lan and Hub's friends and the former Net Saviors here"