Chapter 3: A Trio?!

(Yahoo! Another chapter done! Introducing Chaud! Honestly, I like Chaud. He's basically Shouto Todoroki and Adrien Agreste. Though, in my opinion, I see Chaud as a better version of Adrein, but that is just me. Honestly, Chaud goes through a lot of crap! His father is just the worst, Lan drives him crazy, and he lost ProtoMan a few times! I do enjoy how much respect he has for women especially with Annetta and Maylu. I do love Chaud's relationship and growth with Lan and Maylu thought! They are an amazing trio! I also loved him, Raika, and Lan as a trio as well! It is so nice! Enjoy!)

Music Themes

Dr. Hikari's Theme

World 3's Theme 

Count Zap and ElecMan's theme

Chaud's Theme 

Vs a Net Savior 

                  Lan and Maylu decided to let MegaMan and Roll rest at Dr. Hikari's lab for a bit. The two of them then decided to work on their homework. Well, Maylu wanted to and forced Lan to do his as well. Dr. Hikari was worried as he checked on MegaMan and Roll. His son and his best friend did stop two of World 3's top advisors, but they were still just kids. He didn't want them to get into something far more dangerous. He did request some assistance, but he wasn't sure when his assistance would arrive. For now, he would have to make sure his son and his best friend were prepared for anything that World 3 throws at them. He left MegaMan and Roll to heal in the recovery room as he went to his office. He grinned at the peaceful site of his son and his best friend working on their homework together.

"Well, MegaMan and Roll should feel ready after one more hour" the doctor said with a grin, "What plans do you two have today?"

Lan slammed his hands on the desk as he exclaimed, "Miss Miku was planning to take Yai, Dex, Tory, Haku, Maylu, our Navis, and us to her place to see where she makes her songs! I can't wait!"

"You can just call her Miku. She is our friend" Maylu pointed out slightly annoyed.

Lan wondered why Maylu was a bit crossed with him for calling Miku a miss, but Dr. Hikari chuckled at the site of them. He then cleared his throat to gain their attention and prepare them for a serious talk.

"Although I am proud of the two of you and your Navis for taking out two members of World 3, but that does not mean I am still going to worry and advise you on the situation at hand" Dr. Hikari stated seriously, "World 3 is a very dangerous group of people. They will do anything to carry out their schemes. It is not just a simple Netbattle between them. They will do anything to win. If you feel like you cannot defeat them, then please call the Net Police and have them handle the situation"