Boyf riends Oneshots [discont...

By GayArsonMuffin

This probably won't be updated for a while cause I hate my writing now and am embarrassed of it cause it's ba... More

Info
Tagalog is Confusing
Rant(kinda)
So this happened
I maked this
Bestest Friend
I'd Kinda Be Into
Alice in Wonderland AU
The 2020 Corona Outbreak( its an actual chapter, not A/N)
A/N sorry
Micheal in the Bathroom (cover)
Tagged (wow its a mirical)
Tagged, again?????
A/N sorry for all the ans
How do i keep getting tagged?
A PSA
Okay so.
Just a lil somthin somthin
Jordan
Hair A/N + a little something extra
A/N part two
Tag, Im it
Spy AU
Self Promo for a bit
The Oath
Headcannons because i be slacking with writing
Incorrect quote type thing
Sunshine
Pure happiness
Um
Sneak peak (production photos)
Escape the Fairground
Escape the Fairground (Finale)

No One Knows

588 5 113
By GayArsonMuffin

P.S I'm writing this 5 days after my birthday based on my experience (it's a bit exaggerated for plot)

Micheal POV
So....... I woke up early and was really tired so, fuck it let's read fanfic at 6 am. My mom walked in my room and I immediately pretended to be asleep. (Acting lessons pay off when you're supposed to be sleeping) "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!"
"Oh ya, it's the 12th, my birthday"
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR.............. MICHEAL"

"Oh my god Mom, did you seriously forget my name on my birthday"

"Maybe?"
I laughed and got her out of my room so I could change. Good morning, time to start the day.

When I got upstairs I wanna was greeted by my Momma shouting HAPPY BIRTHDAY from the kitchen.
I smiled and went to get my things for school.

~time skip to beginning of school brought to you by my dad actually forgetting my name in the morning on my birthday~

I went to my locker, which happened to be right next to Brook's cause we both got our lockers switched due to bullying.

By now she knew when my birthday was so I was hoping for the least bit of acknowledgement that it was my day of turning age, but yet, nothing. Ehhh, she's probably just busy getting ready.

I greet Jeremy and walk with him to math, we have the same class. He definitely knows I'm not the same age anymore, we've been friends for 12 years! And still, nothing. Ehhh, probably just thinking about other things.

When we got to math I put my supplies down and went to the white board and wrote a message:
"YEET"

And then rewrote the date even though another kid already did it. Then a bunch of kids got mad at me for rewriting it cause my handwriting was crooked but ITS MY BIRTHDAY GODDAMNIT I DESERVE TO WRITE THE DATE ON THE BOARD!!!

I said nothing about it though and went to my seat.

First period passed, no one said anything to me about my birthday, even my best friends

Second period passed, same thing

Third period, well, we had to use key board covers for the first time and a kid I was kinda friends with, named Jared I think, accidentally typed ass, but still nothing.
I guess it's really egotistical to assume people will know my date of birth and say something about it, but not even my closest friends knowing, to be honest, hurts. Maybe no one even cares, probably true, I hate myself why should they like me.
Everybody sees me as this person who doesn't give a shit what others think, doesn't care how they look, could care less if they're getting bullied and tortured and insulted by kids, won't care if endless rumors got spread about them. As long as nothing happens to their friends.

But the truth is I care, I care so much what other people think. No one knows about the minutes I spend daily, looking in the mirror and sucking in my gut thinking about how fat I am and how much better I would be if I was skinnier. It broke me when I was bullied to the point that I had to move my locker and class. I've gone home and cried before because of rumors spread about me.
But I hide it. It's fine.

Whoops that got a bit too Ventura there let's keep this story on track.

I got to my locker and was greeted by something hitting me harshly in the arm while trying to get my lunchbox. I turn around

"BROOKE STOP HITTING ME WITH YOUR FUCKING HYDROFLAX"

"Never skskskskssksks"

"Lord save me"

At lunch there was a napkin note in my lunchbox

Happy birthday Michael! Hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy your lunch!
-Momma, Mom, Ginger, and Mary Anne

I internally laugh, cause wow Ginger and Marry Anne have great handwriting for cats.

Lunch came and went, still, no one seemed to know it was my birthday.
Honestly, it's not that big a deal...... so why do I care? Probably because it proves just how little people actually care.

Time for fifth period study hall, save me Satan.

I got to fifth period and Kyle was already shouting something at the new teacher. I walk in and kids immediately start singing the Mario theme song.

You where jeans and a green shirt ONE. DAY and they will never forget.

Then Kyle starts telling the new teacher that we're dating

"OH MY FUCKING GOD KYLE WE AREN'T DATING FOR THE LAST TIME!"

"You're right, we're not dating......."

"THANK-"

"We're married"

"FUCK OFF KYLE I NEVER MARRIED YOU, NEVER DATING YOU AND WILL NEVER DO ANY OF THE ABOVE"

I sat back down in my desk and finished writing my rough draft of a synopsis for my musical I'm trying to write.

Then I thought about random casual stuff: Memes, corona, life, musicals, gender identity(been thinking about that a lot lately), show tunes, books, my family's inevitable move, English class. Ynow.

I was minding my own business when Kyle shouted at me for being to loud. Like bitch, I wasn't even talking, meanwhile you're nonstop shouting.

The bell rang and I went to mole rat's class

~time skip brought to you by auto correct changing got to gay~

By the time I went home, I had gone through an entire day without a single person other than my cats and moms acknowledging my day of birth.

When I got home my mom was already starting on dinner.
    I wondered what it was but didn't ask.
I found out when she got out the egg roll wrappers.
"LUMPIA!!!!!!!!"

She let me wrap them and being the sneak I was double wrapped a few.
My most dastardly deed yet
MWAHAHAHAHA

A/N if you don't know what Lumpia is its Philipino egg rolls, but there's no vegetables just meat and it's fucking delicious 10000000000/10 would recommend.

Then I unveiled the cake I made all by myself with the help of my momma putting it in and out of the oven.

My momma put a candle that had the number 3 on it because it was our only candle.

When I went to bed I was completely at peace and it was a pretty great day with the exception of school.

~the next morning~

I woke up to a notification on my phone:

ImHeEre: happy belated birthday
ImHeEre: i didn't know it was ur birthday yesterday until my dad said something this morning
            A small smile grazes mg face as I put my mask back on

                    Thanks, it's fine:fairyGAYmother

Time for my daily life quote

Jenna: don't sound like a dying cow at your singing lessons Christine
Micheal: (gasp) she never sounds like a dying cow
Christine: Thank you mi-
Micheal: she sounds like a dying chicken

Have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 522 4
Comment aus or ideas and shit you want me to write about and there's a 99.9% chance I'll do it.
137 0 12
this is my first story and its going to be trash i apologize like 🤮🤮 《completed Oct 1, 2019 》
4.9K 85 15
Probably mostly angst, some smut, maybe fluff? I don't know, I just need to get my ideas and emotions OUT and so YAYYYY PROJECTING ONTO MY CHILDRENNN...