Peter Parker Field Trip Trope...

By Harleys_Potato_Gun

I've become obsessed with this trope so now all of my idea shall be spit out here. Ships: Parley (Peter x Har... More

Disclaimer
Feild Trip (Parley)
The Fieldtrip of Doom
The Five Times Peters Blindness Surpised Someone and the One Time He Could See
#1 Ironman and Bruce
The Rogues (pt. 2 of blind peter)
Peters Class (pt. 3 with a bit of parley)
Its a Small World Pt 1
Its a Small World Pt 2
A/N and book advertising
Iron-lad Harley
Today is Not My Day
A quick A/N yall then Ill update tonight or tomorrw
Best. Day. Ever. Pt.1
Best. Day. Ever Pt.2
Best. Day. Ever. Pt.3 (Extra)
A Suprise Trip
I cried while writing this so lets cry togther
How Endgame Really Happened
Stress Baking
Head canon and i swear im working in an update.
Coffee Shop au Pt. 1
Coffee Shop au Pt. 2
A:N concering the discord and Request page
Another Discord One (i figured out how to make the link not expire)
*laughs Nervously* Hey guys
Stable Boy (Pt 1)
Stable Boy (Pt. 2)
Stable Boy (Pt. 3)
HOLY SHIT I JUST THOUGHT OF THIS
Im Going to Be Selfish....Just this Once
"Happy" Ending (^Pt. 2)
Baby Project
This Didnt Turn Out So Bad After All
A quick Authors note
Think 'bout it Love, Why Arent We Dating?
Ha ha, hi.

The Fuck did you just call my Nephews?

19.4K 528 1.3K
By Harleys_Potato_Gun

TW~THIS HAS HOMOPHOBIA AND PHYSICAL ASULT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Also, Peter and Harley are referred to a someone's nephews, no they don't have a brother dynamic, this person just considers then both close family so she calls them her nephews while they in turn call her aunt.

Also THANK YALL FOR 4K WTFFFF

Anyway,please continue because fuck my fingers hurt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter POV

I bang my head into the seat in-front of mine.

"Calm down Peter, it won't be that bad,"Ned said trying to comfort me. Don't get me wrong, I really appreciated it, but it won't work in this situation.

"Ned, we're going to a field trip to my house! With my dads and boyfriend. Well I mean, I think everyone is gone but Aunt Carol, but that's even worse. She would definitely kill someone! I can't believe Dad would approve this!!" I rant, honestly I can't belive it! I thought he would at least tell me before he would do something like this!

"That's because he didn't, I did," MJ said, not glancing up from her book. My jaw drops.

"WHAT!!?"

"I was going through Peppers paper work and I saw the request," she turned the page, "I told her that a school wanted to tour and she thought I was a wonderful idea. I just didn't tell her what school,"

"MJ why would you do that?" It was a genuine question. She wouldn't do it without a good reason, that would just draw attention to herself.

She shut her book and leaned forward.

"Because I'm tired of hearing everyone talk bad about you. I'm tired of you pretending it doesn't bother you when it does. You weren't going to do anything about it so I did." She said in a low voice, she leaned back and opened her book again.

She has a point if I'm being honest, but at this point Im worried about Flash. Over the last year his bullying has gotten worse, a lot more physical. Of course the teachers don't do anything, his dad funds our school.

The bus pulled up to the tower. Kids all but scramble off, not wanting to wait to see THE Stark Tower.

"Get up penis," Flash says yanking me up by my collar. I see MJ reach for her concealed dagger, she carried one ever since she started training with Auntie Nat. I frantically wave her off. She reluctantly stops, covering it up by putting her book away.

Flash drags me off the bus and throws me to the ground.

"Get up, god I can't wait to see you get destroyed. What would make you even think that Tony would ever want you? Your so pathetic you can't even defend yourself," He spat in my face then walked towards the building.

"Are you ok?" Ned helped me up. MJ scoffed.

"This is why I'm happy about this trip, maybe for fam will kill Flash,"

"Guys let's just go. Please," I plead, they nod and we walk into the building.

"Aye!! If it isn't my favorite boss!!"

Fuck, It's Leo Valdez. That sentence should be pretty self explanatory. I love Leo, but he'll take every moment to embarrass me. We've become friends over the past 6 months he's been interning here. See, he brought his friends once and..... let's just say they didn't like Spider-Man very much at first.

"Seriously Leo, It was one prank come on!" I forget about the impending danger that is Flash.

"Sorry," he winked, "I have a tour to run and myself to entertain,"

He spun around and walked to the front of the group. He pulled out his megaphone and spoke into it.

"What's up my people, I'm Leo Valdez, Super Mcshizzle, Bad boy supreme, and I will be your amazingly handsome tour guide. Now that everyone has there badges, I'll be asking Peter Parker, our resident intern, to show us how to properly pass through the security gate.....Come one Peter, don't make me call Hhhaaarrrrlleeeyyy,"

I groan, keeping my head down I walk forward. But Leo wouldn't let me off that easy.

"Damn, look at the way he works the run way. I'm tell ya folks, those hips do not lie folks,"

I whip around, face beat red.

"Leo I will make you work nights for a month!!"

"Sorry boss," he said into the megaphone, not looking sorry at all, "I'm under orders from the head honcho,"

Of course dad put the intern with no shame on my tour. I quickly speed forward, walking from one embarrassing situation into another.

"Peter Parker, All access, all weapons authorized. Hello Peter, please enjoy your tour." The voice of F.R.I.D.A.Y spoke from the celling. I curse, of course she had to be honest.

'Learn to read a room Fri,'

"Why the hell does Penis have all Access?! And how does he have weapons?! Much less permission to carry them?!"

Leo's brow furrowed.

"You're bugs bunny looking ass does not have the authority to ask that question. Would you like a carrot instead, Eugen?"

The whole class laughs, Flash turns red and looks at me.

I'm screwed.

~Time skip brought to you by bad boy supreme

I manage to escape danger up until lunch time, when Leo is scheduled to be somewhere else.

"Look Peter," he slides into a seat across the table, "if he gives you anymore trouble, let me know, me and my friends can beat his ass and not get in legal trouble,"

I smile, Leo's friends where amazing. While I did drop green and blue glittery slim on them, they quickly brushed it off after I explained that it was only meant for Leo.

"I'll think about it Leo. Now shoo, I'm sure something is on fire in the labs without you there,"

He gives me a quick smile and stands up.

"Alrighty my guys gals and non gender conforming pals. My time as your beautiful tour guide has come to an end. Your afternoon guide will be along shortly, so please," he very clearly directed this last statement and Flash, "don't cause a seance,"

With that the Latino elf scampered off to his mad scientist labs. Not even thirty seconds after Leo left I was thrown to the floor.

"How much did you fucking pay him penis," Flash was fuming, and if I'm being honest, it was kinda worth it.

"I didn't pay him anything Flash, I know him from my-"

I was cut off by a kick to my gut.

"You. Don't. Intern. Here." He kicked me between each word, this was extreme even for him, "Like anyone would want a poor orphan like you! Your stupid and dumb, how you even scrape by in this class I'll never know. I swear when we get back to school I'll make sure your expelled!"

By this point, I was starting to see black dots. I felt dread in my stomach, but not because of the many stares I was getting, but because Flash forgot about F.R.I.D.A.Y. The real reason I'm worried is because she won't only alert Harley, but Aunt Carol was staying in the tower as well.

"Get away from him! NOW!!"

'Shit'

It's Harley, and he's not happy. He spoke with such authority that everyone, even Flash, took a couple steps back.

'Why does he have to look so hot when he's like that,'

"Har-ley" I wheeze our, starting to stand.

"Oh my god! Are you ok darlin'. No don't stand. Ned, what happened?" Harley asked.

"If I had to guess, Flash couldn't take a taste of his own medicine. Leo was picking on him because he hear what Flash was saying about Peter. I don't think he ever dreamed Flash would get physical,"

Harley nodded and tuned to Flash.

"Listen dip shit, get the fuck out of our tower or I'll call the big guns, only warning,"

"Harley calm down, it's not big deal I'm fine," I get up and place an arm on his shoulder gently.

"No, it's not fine, and I'm still mad at you." He turned to face me slightly, "you promised you'd tell me if it got worse darlin',"

"I know I'm," I swallow, I really hate it when Harley is mad at me and I really hate how betrayed he sounded. I know it won't last long and it's not even me he's mad at; it still doesn't feel good, "I'm sorry, but the others don't need to know about it please. I promise I'll handle it once I get back to school,"

"Absolutely not! I'm not letting you go back there with him! Plus," he glared at everyone before raising his voice, "all your classmates just stood by and did nothing! How am I supposed to trust that you're safe,"

He wrapped his arm around my waist, resting his forehead against mine.

"I just don't want you to get hurt Peter,"

I was about to speak up but Flash cut me off.

"Ha, I knew penis was gay. You guys are nothing but a bunch of fag-" Flash got cut off by a blast of pure energy. It didn't hit him directly, it hit the wall by his head, but it was so concentrated that it sieged the right side of his face. My eyes widen.

"Harley you didn't,"

He broke out into a grin.

"Yes I did," he paused seeing my distressed look, "I'll make it up to you later, I just had to stall until she got here. Although, I meant everything I said."

"Are you two ok?" Low and behold, the queen of the lesbians herself.

"Yes ma'am miss Danvers," Harley winked, "would you like to handle this,"

"With pleasure," She smirked and spun to face Flash, "The fuck did you just call my nephews?"

"Y-your n-neph-ews?" Flash was shaking, he clearly new that Carol Danvers, Captain Marvel, did not play.

She gave an exaggerated nod.

"Yes, good job," she said in a condescending tone, "you can hear. Now, what where you about to call them?"

"N-nothing ma'am," Flash stuttered, he jumped as another energy beam hit by his head.

"Try again,"

"F-f-fag-go-t-ts m-ma'am,"

"Good boy, now" Her fist started to glow again, "there's nothing wrong with being gay. Is there?"

"N-no ma'am,"

"And your not going to bother Peter EVER again. RIGHT?" She said, glowing and starting to levitate as she spoke.

"N-n-no-o ma-a'am,"

"That's what I though," she let her fist fall and turned to the teacher, "I think it's time for your tour to end, we'll be keeping Peter here though,"

"Yes ma'am," the teacher said getting over her awe, "I'll make sure Flash gets properly disciplined. Although, it may go down a bit due to his parents influence,"

Aunt Carol nodded.

"Harley, why don't you and Peter go order pizza, we'll watch a movie. Ned, MJ, Dr. Banner and Ms. Potts would be happy for your company,"

"Right away Miss," with that Ned and MJ disappeared.

Harley nodded and gently dragged me away, not envying the kids that where in there.

"A-are you still upset with me?" I ask, not meeting his eyes. He stayed silent for a minute.

"Love, look at me," I glance up and my eyes widen as I see tears welling in his eyes.

"I see you get hurt, So. Much. as Spider-Man. Even helping with defensive mods to your suit I see you come home with stab woulds on a weekly basis. Imagine if that was me, what would you do?"

The image made my heart sink

"So yes, I'm a little hurt and even upset that you didn't tell me like you said you would. But it's because I care about you, and school was one of the few times a day I don't have to worry about you getting hurt, or you getting stabbed. Then this Flash guy comes along and you take it just because you've taken worse. Peter this guy wears down on your mental health as well as physical and I just-"

His voice faltered for a bit, I was already crying and he looked like he was about too.

"I love you Peter, I don't want you to be in danger or harm any more than you have to be,"

Two things about that statement stood out. 1.) he NEVER uses my full name, ever. 2.) he said he loved me. It wasn't an unknown fact we just...never verbally said it before. We both had relationship anxiety and the L word was scary. So even though we've been dating for 5 months, it was never verbally spoken.

"I love you too," I whisper, gingerly grasping his hand, "I'm sorry, I'll try to be more careful,"

Harley leaned in and kissed my tear stained cheeks gently. Such a close and intimate display of love, even though this isn't unusual, felt so meaningful in that moment that I was overcome with emotions.

"You know whatever he said isn't true right," he said, gently pulling me into a hug.

I let out a breath and snuggle closer to him.

"I do know,"

Third Person POV

Little did they know that their Aunt Carol had F.R.I.D.A.Y record the whole thing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rip my fingers 😭😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Forever By Ava

Fanfiction

1.2K 62 14
Peter had never been in a relationship before. It was a new feeling, it was perfect. Until it wasn't. Not that it mattered though, he thought it was...
23.1K 1.1K 48
Natasha thought that they were in the clear; free to live as they pleased. Then Shield did some digging into Peter's past that turned her world upsid...
2K 41 7
Hello guys gals and non-binary palls! (This quote is from Thomas Sanders.) Welcome to BOOK II of the spiderson Irondad stories hope you guys enjoy...
165K 5.8K 52
Natasha had never intended on acquiring a teenage mutate when Fury had given her the side mission. It had just, happened. The woman also wasn't on...