The Sheikh's Rebel (gay) ☑️

By monkeybreath

After their first meeting, Tyler wants nothing more than to put the arrogant Jared in his place. The man seem... More

1. An unfortunate encounter.
2. Busted!
3. Stalker identified.
4. An unwanted offer.
5. Who's the Boss?
6. Eric.
7. "Ah, shit. Buttons!"
8. Michelangelo's David.
9. Payback is a Bitch!
10. Meagre victory, Massive defeat.
11. Smile, your a big hit on YouTube.
12. Paris
13. "Crap. Of course he's a Prince."
14. Vague de Chaleur
15. The medallion
16. The shocking truth.
17. (Un)Pleasant memories.
18. A new path
19. Christmas = Drama.
21. Bluff is paid dearly.
22. High point, Low point.
23. Bolivia.
24. Surrender.
25. "Fleur called. You're an asshole!"
26. Sheikh Jabaar.
27. TKO.
28. Pushed out of the closet.
29. This is where I belong.
30. The walk of shame.
31. Family pride and bubbles.
32. Marwon Al-Din
33. Featherweight.
34. Fleur.
35. The odd one out.
36. A painful search.
37. Promises you have to keep.
38. Tyler stands his ground.
39. Amir vs A Cheeky Monkey.
40. This changes everything!
41. Where do I belong?
42. The answer he never wanted to hear.
43. Never leave you protégé.
44. Tarek is mine!
45. "Do you even know why you came here?"
46. The eye of Al-Din.
47. "He's not going to last 15 minutes!"
48. Even those who knew what was coming listened breathlessly.
49. "He'll hate you for this!"
50. "Do you want to see him tear me to pieces?"
51. "He's my kryptonite."
52. "I'm just the stupid fool who fell in love with an Arabian Prince."
53. "I know why you're smiling, naughty boy."
54. A crazy fool.
55. "The protection you evoke in one, elicits the aggression in the other."
56. "Why had Fleur done this?"
57. "Soap opera."
58. Oblivion.
59. "Simple? Apparentely we have a different concept of simple."
60. "I am Fortune's Fool."
61. The last grain of sand.
62. Betrayal.
63. "Let me not to the marriage of true minds admit impediments."
64. "All that remains is me."
65. Kismet

20. Who am I?

1K 66 7
By monkeybreath

On New Year's Eve Tyler went with Ben, Anita, David, Rosa and Lindsey to a party where he enjoyed himself. Still, he kept a close eye on his surroundings. He  had paid heavily for the life lesson in Paris. He wouldn't let the experience be for nothing. The drink and probably the necessary pills in the partygoers caused a small uproar. Although they were not directly involved, Lindsey and David were  in the path of the conflict. Apparently no words were spilled on reasoning and a fight broke out immediately.

Tyler was standing at some distance, but he was on the scene quickly. Wasting no time, he neutralized two assailants. The rest ran off quickly.
Surprised, David and Lindsey looked at the men lying on the ground. "Since when are you Bruce Lee?" his brother asked grateful but surprised.
"Just a simple self-defense course," he said, embracing Lindsey.

They all walked to the beach where a large fire burned. Under the presence of his family and many friends, they counted down to the New Year. With a minute to go, Lindsey bumped into him. "Are you sorry Jared's not here?"
It was the way she said it Tyler knew his secret had been discovered. "I'm glad my best friend is here with me." With a firm but friendly kiss, the new year was ushered in.

"Happy New Year", it sounded everywhere and there was a lot of kissing and cuddling. Whoever they came across, Tyler didn't let go of Lindsey's hand. She was his lifeline. Letting her go seemed impossible. When the finally got the chance, they looked for a sheltered spot.

"Are you really in love with him? I mean, it was just a guess."
"Guess?" Tyler shook his head asking.
"Yes. The way you're extra sensitive when it comes to Jared."
He was shocked. "I'm not acting like an idiot, I hope?" he asked cautiously.
Lindsey laughed. "No more than usual. And I don't blame you. He's a very attractive man." She hesitated.
"With a very attractive fiancée," Tyler said. "Yes, I'm aware of that."

He put his arms around his legs. "You know what? This caught me by surprise also. I can't remember having ever been interested in another boy or man." He looked at Lindsey. "Have you ever picked up on something like that?"
She shook no. "I think it's a good idea if you do some research," she suggested, thoughtfully.
Tyler looked worried. "Research?"
"Yes. Find out which types you find most attractive and what men's love is all about. You know. Physically."
"Lindsey!" he shouted nervously, looking out.
"What?" she cried untroubled. "I always loved our sex, but it won't be the same." She laughed mischievously. "Someone has to be the girl."
Tyler blushed into his hair roots. He'd realized that.

"Where is he anyway?"
"They're with Fleur's parents in France."
"Don't worry, Tyler." She gave him a hug. "Your secret is safe with me."
He smiled relieved. "Dancing?" he asked dragging her along. Well into the night, they celebrated.

On January 2, Anita, Ben, David and Rosa flew home. The next day he had his introduction at school and january 6, his education started.

At work, his introduction period was different from most internships because he was already so familiar with his surroundings. Yet he was surprised how many of the small acts done by the assistants had eluded him.
Lucy had looked at his internship book and had started planning immediately. This was necessary because Tyler had to carry out his regular work in addition to his school assignments and internship. Thanks to Lucy and the support of the rest, a workable plan was developed within two days.

Fleur and Jared weren't back yet, but Marcus was aloud to sign off on it too. "I'd rather you wait for Jared."
Tyler looked at the friendly man with dissatisfaction. "It's just a formality. Lucy is my intern mentor. She's the one responsible for my workload during my internship."
Marcus nodded. "I get it. Still, I'd rather you discuss this with Jared."

Tyler bit away his disappointment and elicited a smile from the head-shaking man in front of him. "That's exactly what I find so interesting about you, Tyler. You take my answer. Reluctantly, but still. If you had received this response from Jared, you would have accused him of being a coward." He took in the slightly frowning Tyler. "Everyone around him walks on eggshells while you stomp and snort without hesitation. And that's why I'm impressed with you."
Tyler looked up, delighted. "So you're signing my request?"
"Are you crazy?" laughed Marcus incredulously. "I hope to be thirty this year."

Jared and Fleur stayed away for another two weeks. They made a stopover in Bolivia. Tyler, meanwhile, had taken Lindsey's suggestion to investigate to heart. Searching for his type soon proved to be wasted effort. There was not a single man who piqued his interest. On the second step, he made sure no one was home and he could erase browser history with flying fingers. Half an hour later, he sat open-mouthed in front of his laptop. The information he had found and the image material in particular had been very confronting. All in all, it would have given him little more insight. Jared was, for whatever reason, the only man he was interested in.

Lucy was very pleased with the way he performed his duties. Jared was looking at him grumpy. Like it was his fault Jared was in this evaluation interview. The school supervisor was satisfied with his progress and then got a tour of the facilities. After Tyler let the man out, he went to see Jared.

"Why did you have to sit in? Everyone could see that you were annoyed," he erupted at Jared. "And why did you have to tell about those rabbits?"

Tyler had made a mistake a week or so and had put male rabbit in the wrong pen and now little bunnies were on the way. The attendant had laughed warmly at the story, but for Tyler it had been humiliating. He made Lucy promise not to say anything. However, he had not counted on the arrogant lordship before him.
Jared frowned deeply, scraped his throat and tapped his name tag. Tyler rolled his eyes.
"Jawohl Herr doctor," he sneered and bowed mockingly.
Jared let the it go scowling at him acidly.

Tyler loved working as a veterinary assistant. He helped prepare materials for various procedures and looked over the shoulders of the assistants. It was impressive to see Jared at work. His skill, purposeful acts and concentration were something he never thought would get enough off. It drove him to look for a fragile balance between the tangle of feelings Jared awakened in him.

In the summer the practice closed for a month. Fleur traveled to Bolivia, Marcus went to Baltimore for research, and Jared had family business. Tyler enjoyed the beautiful weather and spent his time with friends and surfing. It wouldn't be that long before he celebrated his birthday.

On a particularly beautiful summer's day he was playing football and romping with a group of friends on the beach. They also had a lot of views of the countless girls. Tyler, who wore only his swimming bermuda, also received many admiring looks. In the past six months, his body had developed considerably. He had become heavier and more muscular. Satisfied, he looked at the cute girls. Maybe a summer fling would do him good.

In the far, he saw a new group come to the beach. Visibly looking, they appealed to beach guests. He watched them stop at Erwin Snowden, someone he knew. The boy looked in his direction and waved. On his guard, he raised his hand. Lucas came behind him asking, "What's going on?"
"I don't know," Tyler hesitated without taking his eyes off the approaching group.

Suddenly he recognized some of the smiling boys. These were Jared's cousins he had met in Brazil. Of the group of six in total, he could name three. "Pedro, Rafael, Luis!" he shouted loudly.
The boys broke out of the group and ran towards him enthusiastically.
"Tyler!" they shouted at him.
"How did you get here?"
"Jared came by and we asked if we could come and see you."
"Great," Tyler replied with delight. "How long will you stay?
"At least a week," Pedro grinned.

"Introduce me to the rest," Tyler exclaimed, elated.
"These are my cousins; Jose, Daniel and Thiago," Pedro presented his company with a laugh.
Kindly, he shook hands. When he met Thiago, he froze. A younger and more innocent version of Jared took him in with soft brown eyes, making his heart beat faster and his eyes grew larger. Dealing with Jared had taught him to shield his emotions more and for once he was grateful for that. With a barely noticeable hesitation he was able to switch and introduced the boys to his friends.

Soon they challenged each other for a game of football. "Five to five," Pedro determined. "Thiago can sit with the girls," he said teasingly.
Thiago did not seem offended or burdened and took a seat with the girls who claimed the beautiful boy immediately. Casually, he was admired and answered questions that were asked to him. Still, his eyes followed every move Tyler made. Tyler, who was aware of this, showed off a little bit more. The Brazilians won overwhelmingly and Tyler didn't expect anything else.

"Rafael!" he shouted loudly and pounced on his friend with a big grin. Here, too, he had to go down. In a simple hip movement, he threw Tyler on his back. "Phew," he huffed. "You've been practicing." Laughing, they rolled over the sand together.

Returning to the group, his eye immediately caught on the beautiful Thiago. Like everyone else, he spoke good English with a pleasantly vocal accent and Tyler got into a conversation with him. They talked about his life in Brazil, his work in the family business and his boyfriend with whom he had just broken up.

"How did your family react to that news?" Tyler asked carefree.
Thiago understood the question and took him in smiling. "They knew that from the time I was young. It didn't come as a surprise. They're okay with it as long as I don't put too much emphasis on it." He bowed to Tyler. "What about you?" His eyes were warm and inviting.

Tyler swallowed and cleared his throat. "I'm still searching," he replied honestly. "Do you have any experience with men?" asked Thiago.
"No, not really," he admitted.
Thiago leaned towards him. "Would you like to change that?"
Tyler blinked his eyes. "Lucas?" he cried and cleared his throat. "I'm going to get us a drink."
"I'll go with you," Thiago said helpfully, and together they got up.

Behind the beach guard station and sheltered in the shade stood a large cooler. No spry eyes would see them here. Thiago's eyes glistened in the shadows and he bowed his head to an expectant Tyler. This one waited for the shiver and rapture he felt when Jared stood in front of him. In the absence of these confusing emotions, Tyler knew he couldn't deceive Thiago. "Sorry, Thiago, but I can't."

Thiago leaned his body against Tyler. "Are you sure?" he asked, sadly.
Tyler wrapped his arms around the understanding boy and pressed a kiss on his neck.

A cutting voice stiffened both boys. "Thiago," was shouted commanding. Jared barked at the boy in Portuguese.
"Sorry," he whispered softly to Tyler and broke free from their embrace.
Thiago quickly grabbed some out of the cooler and ran back to safety.

In the dark, the tip of a cigarette lit up. "Look at this," Jared said dismissively. "Little Tyler Reed, caught in the dark with a boy." Black eyes full of cutting ridicule and discontent looked at him while slowly approaching. "You're lucky his boyfriend's not with him," he said menacingly softly.

Tyler snorted and defiantly raised his chin. "They broke up," he said defiantly. This time, he wouldn't be corrected by the arrogant and always better-known Jared. After all, this was his vacation. "And I'm just experimenting," he said overconfidently. "That's what young people do these days."
Jared was right in front of him right now. "Really? And do you experiment only with boys or also with men?" he asked dangerously soft.
"Why?" responded Tyler defiantly. "Do you know one?"

Tyler heard Jared's furious inhale, and before he knew it, he was lying in the sand staring up at the bottom of the beach guard station. He did not let himself be conquered so easily and resisted with all his might against the hard body that pinned him to the ground.
"That cheeky mouth of yours," Jared gasped heavily.
Franticly swearing, Tyler stopped his attempts to get loose. He wanted to prevent Jared from noticing how their struggle had excited him.
"This is not over," Jared threatened menacingly beside his ear before the pressure of his body disappeared.

Jared knocked the sand off his clothes and grabbed his fallen cigarette. He opened the cooler and pulled out three soda's. "Come on, they're waiting for us. Fleur is here too."
Together they returned. Tyler, who knew he was only in the eye of the storm, regularly threw Jared hostile glares, but said nothing. If Tyler's strange attitude was noticed, they didn't let on. Occasionally he caught questioning glances of Fleur lying in Jared's arms. He ignored them. Going into it would lead to a conversation he wasn't waiting for.

For the rest of the week, the boys, and in particular, Thiago, hanged out with him. Tyler could see that Jared had left instructions because although he could talk quietly with Thiago, they didn't get the opportunity to separate from the group. "Sorry," Pedro said when Tyler spoke to him. "Orders from Jared."
Tyler understood Pedro's position and forgave him, but Jared could go to hell as far as he was concerned. The control freak!

Thank God Jared and Fleur had their activities elsewhere so they didn't crossed paths and, despite his indignation, he was able to relax somewhat.
"Jared sees himself as my protector because he thinks I'm a hopeless flirt," Tyler said when Thiago inquired about Jared's authoritarian meddling.
"That's how he's been acting since I met him. He treats me like his moronic little brother. It's driving me crazy," he spat frustrated.
"Then it's time to show him that you no longer need his protection," Thiago said.

After saying goodbye to his friends at the airport, Tyler drove home with a new found courage. He was going to confront Jared. He sent a message. "Don't mind things that don't concern you." His heart was pounding in his chest, but it was necessary. This madness had to stop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 404 20
"In a world where vampires had been forgotten by humanity, the story unfolds with the revelation of their existence. These ancient beings, originally...
245K 11K 33
*In the year 2017, it was declared that ALL acts of homosexualuty were illegal and punishable by death* Tyler Jordan was the adored son of Presi...
385K 10.1K 18
A Prince kidnapped from his Kingdom to be the slave of the soon-to-be King of the rival kingdom. Collin is feisty and non-compliant, and Phyias is lo...
40.9K 2.1K 38
THE ROYAL TALE: BOOK 1 [ManxMan] COMPLETE! A person of royalty was only allowed to marry someone of royal blood. The rules were the same for Prince S...