My Life in the Spotlight (5S...

Galing kay libbyluver14

Bindi is a 17 year old girl getting ready to go to college next year. Her brother is Ashton Irwin. He is the... Higit pa

Meeting Everybody
Uh Oh
Busted
The Haunting
Blast from the past
Pressure much
Prank of all time
Leaving
Hurting
Reunited
Secret
Revelation
Competition Day (Part 1)
Competition Day (Part 2)
Best Surprise Ever!
Midnight Memories
Not a chapter
Change of heart
Running away
Discovered
What to do?
Found out
Breaks up are hard
Fashion problems, human problems, and breakups
Recovery
Bad day
Fashion Show
Backstabbing bitch
Long Way Home
Dinner date
Marriage is great I think
Big Mistake
Dream dress
Wedding of my dreams
Party of the century
End to a good weekend I think
Lonely
Best Night of my Life
Time of my life
Unexpected news :)
Reconciliation
Surprise! NOT!
Where Do Broken Hearts Go
Welcome to the world!
Australian Surprise
Home is where the heart is
House Guests
New models
He left what!
Goodbye
Promise
Sequel

R and R

50 3 0
Galing kay libbyluver14

   Being back in London was different, but now I had a new purpose for being back. I was getting married. The only thing that hurt was that Ashton wasn't talking to me anymore. When I heard him say that it was  the hardest thing to get over. My heart felt like it was broken in two. I tried texting him, but he never answered me. Luke, Michael, and Calum still answered me and kept me updated on him. He apparently was  very sad, but never shows  it. My poor big brother. My thoughts got interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in."

" Ms. Lauren you have a visitor."

"Who is it?"

"A girl named Sarah."

"Tell her to leave. I don't want to see her."

"Okay I'll tell her." Why was Sarah here? I kicked her out a long time ago.

"I'm sorry Ms. Lauren, but she doesn't seem to want to leave."

"Okay well what does she want."

"She wants to tell you that a Mr. Harry Styles and her are engaged."

"Call Security and have her escorted out. Don't interrupt me for the rest of the day."

"Okay." Once that door was closed I quickly got out my phone and dialed the number I knew from memory. It rand three times before I heard that accent pick up that melted my heart every time.

"Hi babe. How's the wedding details going?"

"I have to have a long talk with you about that, but first put Harry on the phone."

"Why?"

"Just please do it Niall."

"Okay hold on."

"Hello."

"Is it true?"

"Is what true?"

"That you are marrying Sarah!"

"Yes it is. How did you know?"

"She paid me a visit at the office."

"Well she has guts then."

"Wow Harry and I thought maybe you and I could be friends again, but so guess not. You just rebroke this friendship. Consider us done." I hung up before he could make up another excuse. Why did I care what Harry did?  Oh yeah because he was in a band with my fiancee. I picked up my purse from the floor and headed out. I told my assistant to deal with everything for the afternoon and to cancel all my meetings. I needed to get out and get air. I headed to my favorite park and sat down on the bench. I took out my phone and saw Niall had texted me and asked if I was okay. I texted him back and told him to ask Harry. He answered me with an O. Yeah babe that's what's wrong. Why does my life have to suck? First Sarah and Harry and now it's raining. I quickly got up and ran for cover. It just so happened I ran into a coffee shop. I walked over to an empty seat and sat down.

"Hello." I jumped a little in my seat. I didn't hear him come up behind  me.

"Whoa sorry didn't mean to scare you."

"It's okay. I just have had a bad day."

"Want to share?"

"Well my ex and my ex best friend are getting married. The best part is I can't escape my ex. I see him, so much because I'm engaged to his band mate. Now I'm never going to escape him. Plus my winter line isn't out and it was suppose to go out today. It is nowhere near done. Now don't even ask me about my wedding. We don't have a date or anything."

"Wow okay your life is more complicated than mine. By the way my name is Nash."

"Nice to meet you. My name is Isabella."

"Well Isabella coffee on the house. Looks like you need it."

"Thank you so much for being so nice."

"No problem haha. By the way here's my number  if you feel down and need to talk."

"Thank you. Here's my card. It has both my work and cell number on it."

"Great I'll text you."

"Alright I gotta go. Nice meeting you."

"Nice meeting you too." I walked out of there coffee cup in hand and I felt better than when I went in. Could a person make feel this way? I decided I needed some girl time, so I took my phone out. I scrolled through my phone until I found the name I was looking for.

"Hello."

"Hi El."

"Bindi how are you?"

"Umm it's not Bindi anymore. I go by Isabella now. Anyway do you want to go shopping with me? I was going to invite Soph too."

"Okay that sounds great. I'll meet you at your apartment in a half an hour."

"Perfect."

"Isabella have you heard about Sarah and Harry?"

"Unfortunately, I have. She came by the office today."

"I'm sorry. Louis told me this morning once he found out."

"It's okay El. See you soon."

"Bye." I hung up and called Soph next.

"Hello."

"Hi Soph. Join El and I at the mall?"

"Sure. Before, you hang up did you hear about Sarah and Harry?"

"Yes she came by this morning."

"I'm sorry. Liam told me this morning I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Meet at my apartment in half an hour."

"Okay bye." Now I finally called the last person I needed to hang out with.

"Hello."

"Hi Perrie. Join El, Soph, and I at the mall?"

"Sure. Also did you hear about Sarah and Harry?"

"Yes she came by the office this morning."

"I'm sorry. Zayn told me this morning after he found out."

"It's okay. Meet at my apartment in half in an hour."

"Okay great!"

"Bye." So now everyone knows about Harry and Sarah. I hate Harry even more now. I didn't want sympathy from anyone just because I dated him. I was marrying the man that I loved Niall.

   I made my way into my apartment and started to get ready for my shopping day. I know that I'm just doing this so that I can stop thinking of them but I also haven't seen my best friends in a while. My thoughts got interrupted by a knock at the door. I opened it to reveal my three best friends.

"HEY!"

"OMG Isabella you look great. We need to see that ring."

"Alright come on in." They walked in and made themselves comfy on my couch. I sat down next to El and they all crowded around me looking at my ring.

"I wish Zayn gave me something as nice as that."

"Perrie he gave you a beautiful ring."

"Now I wish Louis would propose to me. We have been going out for so long I'm ready to marry him."

"El he will propose soon. Give him time. I know you are thinking the same thing Soph. Liam will propose to you too soon. Give them both time."

"So when are you thinking the wedding will be?"

"I'm not sure. My schedule and Niall's are both way to packed right now."

"You do know the boys have a break soon."

"I didn't know that. Niall doesn't tell me these things."

"Well you know you could have it then."

"I have to check my schedule and see if I'm free."

"You know you are free. Have your assistant take care of things. She is very capable."

"We'll see. What about you Perrie? When are you and Zayn getting married?"

"I'm not sure yet. Zayn and I haven't really talked about a date yet."

"See so for Niall and I we haven't talked about a date either."

"Hmmm right. Let's go." I grabbed my keys and headed out the door.

"Which car do you guys want to take?"

"Range Rover!"

"Alright calm down." We climbed into my car and I backed out of the space and headed out onto the road. Traffic in London was horrendous, so I took the back roads to get to the mall.

    When we arrived I didn't realize there would be paparazzi here or fans. We just walked through the crowd and signed some autographs before entering. I didn't need anything or want anything but El and Soph had better ideas for Perrie and I.

"We are going dress shopping!"

"Whyyyyyy?"

"Because you two need wedding dresses."

"Ughhhh we aren't getting married anytime soon. Can we just go get normal dresses."

"Nope."

"Fine maybe if Niall and Zayn see us in dresses they will want to get married sooner."

"But I'm not available anytime soon. I gotta launch the new line and then go to fashion shows for that line and do other things for my line. Plus Perrie don't you have to make your new album and tour for it."

"Yes that is true."

"See guys so come on."

"Another day."

"Fine you guys got your wish."

"Thank you."

"Topshop?"

"Yes!" We ended up going to so many more stores and coming out with like 30 bags. We loaded our bags into my car and drove off. I had to beep my horn a couple of times since paparazzi wanted pictures of us. We finally got back to my apartment and what usually takes 15 minutes took 30 minutes because we were trying to not get followed. I hauled my bags out of the car and took them upstairs. We collapsed onto the couch once we got everything in.

"Niall is going to go nuts when he sees you in that dress."

"Oh stop."

"It's true."

"He isn't even going to be seeing me for a long time. He's on tour for like four months."

"Zayn always make sure to facetime or Skype me."

"Niall does too and I bet the guys do the same with you guys."

"Course. Louis calls me every night."

"Liam does the same."

"Awww we should call the guys!"

"Let's!" I grabbed my laptop and opened up Skype. Good thing Niall was on or else I would have had to call one of the other guys.

RING RING RING BLOOP

"Isabella!"

"Niall!"

"Miss you babe."

"Miss you too. I have the other girls with me too and they would like to talk to their boyfriends."

"Alright hold on I'll get them." All we heard in the background was Louis! Liam! Zayn! Niall walked in a minute later.

"Well I guess they don't want to talk to you guys."

"What's wrong Niall?"

"Why did you call us?"

"Well I guess you guys don't care about who is on this screen besides my beauty." They looked at the screen now and smiles errupted on their faces.

"El!"

"Lou!"

"Soph!"

"Li!"

"Perrie!"

"Zayn!"

"Issy!"

"Nibear!"

"Haha it seems everybody now knows we are here."

"So what did you girls do today?"

"Shopping babe."

"Did you get anything good Iz?"

"Yeah she did. Niall you are going to love her in it."

"Oh am I?"

"Yeah you are. It's no wedding dress though."

"Awww babe."

"Niall we haven't even set a date. I'm not getting a dress until we set a date."

"Well then be stubborn."

"Niall stop please."

"Alright."

"Niall I'm going to go and make dinner. The girls want to talk with their boyfriends, so I'm going to go love you."

"Love you too."

"So El what did you get?"

"A lot of stripes Lou."

"Cool I do look good in stripes."

"I see what you did there."

"I'm smart you know."

"Stick to pranking Lou."

"Wow mean much."

"You know I love you."

"Unfortunately I do though."

"Okay your done El. Li and I want to talk now."

"Wow Soph pushy much."

"Alright alright."

"Wait not fair I wanted to talk to Zayn."

"Babe it's okay. Let them talk and then we will."

"Oh but Zayn they always get to go first."

"We can wait."

"Fine. Izzy do you need help in there?"

"Nooo!" I screamed back at them. I was making spaghetti with marinara sauce. Just something easy. The water started to boil when I finally heard Perrie talking with Zayn. It was cute that the boys could finally talk to us. We missed them like crazy. I put the spaghetti in and then stirred the sauce. Finally 10 minutes later dinner was ready and the girls were still talking on my computer.

"Dinners ready!"

"Okay! We gotta go!"

"Love you Li!"

"Love you Lou!"

"Love you Z!"

"Love you Nibear!"

"Bye!" I ended the call and us girls sat down around my dinner table and talked, drank some wine, and then crashed. The girls stayed in my guests rooms while I stayed in my bedroom. We were all drunk no way beyond drunk. Let's just say a hangover the next day was going to be a bitch.

VOTE
COMMENT

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

35.3K 1.1K 28
What happens when Amber finds out she is adopted, and her biological brother is the one and only Ashton Irwin of 5 Seconds Of Summer Copyright: onede...
12.1K 229 21
Emma was just a normal teenage girl from Texas who had big dreams. She aspired to be a singer. So when she got a record deal with Capitol Records, sh...
978K 25.8K 44
|COMPLETED| "People sometimes don't realize that love is love, and no one can stop it." Meet Briana, all her life she's been protected by...
24.1K 519 26
Ashton Irwin is my brother, he's in a band called 5 seconds of summer, have you heard of them? My name is Eva, Eva Irwin, I'm 14! I love my brother...