No Doubt 2 [Joseph x Aesop] D...

By __wuchonk

Sequel book of No Doubt (check my published story) Joseph finally know about the truth after he read Aesop's... More

Why
1
2
3
4
Not The Updates (Bonus)
Not The Update (I'm sorry)

Character Day Special!

1.6K 64 13
By __wuchonk

(This is just a bonus chapter for Joseph and.. Claude's birthday? Though he's dead but today is the twins birthday sooo :'D Once again, this isn't related to No Doubt at all so you can skip this if you want. Character day is kinda similar to birthday like hmmmmm its the day they're created so meh whatever 😂

You're also free to leave some birthday messages for Joseph and Claude~)

"Joseph! Wake up! Today is the day!" Claude jumped on the bed, making loud creaking sounds but that's what he want in order to wake his twin brother up.

"Mnn.. I'm sleepy." Joseph turned around and pull the blanket to cover his whole body. It's still early and cold so he wanted to sleep more.

Claude pouted, "Its our birthday today! Wake up!" The boy pull his blanket and throw it away across the room. Joseph groans and sighed, slowly rubs his eyes while yawning.

"Right, right.. You're always excited for the birthday, huh?" Joseph sits up on the bed as he stretched a bit.

"Of course! I wonder what kind of present father would  get for us! Let's go!" Claude holds Joseph's hand and pulled him while running down the hallway. Joseph wasn't ready to run as he was about to tripped down but he still smiled and just follow what his twin brother want.

Time skip

"Wooooaahh! I love this! Thank you, mom and dad!" Claude hugged his present box with some sets of crayon, watercolour, and paint brushes.

Joseph just stare at his present in disbelief. He's completely speechless. It was a small camera. Both of them are just 10 years old but he couldn't believe can really get a camera. Looking at his quiet twin, Claude runs to him and smiled cheerfully. "Did you love it? I noticed that you stare at a camera or photography shop when we're going out."

"C-claude.. But-"

"Your happiness is also mine! So, I'm happy to see you're so happy like this!"

Joseph opened his eyes and looked up at the ceiling. Of course it was a dream. Claude isn't here in this world anymore. Today is his birthday but its not complete without his twin brother. Its been a while but he still can't get Claude off from his mind.

"Your happiness is also mine, huh?" Joseph smiled sadly.

Knock knock!

"Joseph? Are you awake?"

Joseph immediately recognized the voice. Its Michiko. "Yes?"

"I have something to show you tonight so can you please come to the garden at survivors manor?"

"Sure."

Joseph frowned. He's curious what it is but never mind about that. Maybe she's just gonna show him some flowers or something. He turned to look at the clock and checked the time.

8:02am

The match will start at 9:30am so he still got more time to get prepare. He walked to his closet and pick his usual cloth. Blue and gold are always his favourite. He got some other outfit but that's for other day.

The outfit fits perfectly as always. Joseph picked up his comb and combed his silky silver-white long hair carefully. After he's done with that, he tied his hair into a messy ponytail with a golden yellow ribbon.

"Happy birthday, Claude." Joseph looked at the small frame on his desk. Claude was smiling cheerfully in the picture. "I wish you can be here. At least give me that smile one last time." Few drops of tears fell on the desk as the photographer sobbed.

"See you later. I'm going now, Claude." Joseph wiped the tears with his sleeves and walked out of the room after closing the door behind him.

Starting his day with greeting the other hunters, eating breakfast, and get ready for the match. That's his daily routine and he already get used to this. Boring? That's what Joseph thought at first but being around lots of kind hearted people wasn't that bad.

The match just started. He's playing against the embalmer, doctor, gardener, and seer. Joseph thought its just like his usual where he would just eliminate every survivors to win but today is different.

Eli's owl suddenly fly around him with flower petals falling like snow. The owl was holding a small fabric which is where the flower petals come from. Joseph was a bit stunned since its beautiful. Soon, the owl flew away when someone was calling his name."Joseph!"

Joseph turned around to find the source of the voice and he saw the embalmer running towards him. "Aesop! You're supposed to decode right now." Joseph smiled as he pulled the embalmer into a hug.

"Yes, I will. But.." Aesop slides down his mask and stand on his tippy toes to reach Joseph's height. The embalmer kissed Joseph's cheeks as he quickly ran away.

The hunter blushed as he looked away. "I guess I'll be friendly today.."

Time skip brought to you by Emma picking some flowers

Joseph stepped into the garden as he looked around the dark surrounding. "Michiko said she want to meet me here but its dark and quiet.. Did she got lost? I should head ba--"

The light suddenly turned on. Joseph turned around him as his eyes widen. Everyone are here, including the survivors. The garden was decorated with balloons, some colorful paper origami and a big sign with 'Happy Birthday' written on it.

"Happy birthday, Joseph!!!" Everyone cheered as the loud voice echoed around the garden. Aesop walked slowly to the photographer while holding a cake with a smile curled on his lips. Yes, he didn't wear his mask now.

"This is for you, Joseph. I'm not good at cooking but.. Fiona helped with this so.." The embalmer blushed as he looked up at Joseph.

"T-thank you... Thank you, Aesop.. Thank you, everyone!" Joseph sobbed quietly as he tried to smile but he couldn't. He never expected this to happened. He just thought what happened in the match earlier are more than enough..

I'll try to smile a lot for you, Claude. So that you can feel my happiness too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 17.7K 60
Scars. Many had formed on the child's body as she listened to her family get ripped to shreds. The mountain whispered in the cold night, it told her...
123K 1.8K 17
Just a series of one shots of one of my favorite games :) Pls literally most of these is just me being a simp and simping too hard it turned into smu...
9.6M 654K 82
[ BOOK 1 OF AZITERA: YTHER'S QUEEN ] Consumed by avarice, the four human kingdoms-the Infernal Empire, the Kingdom of Caelum, the Kingdom of Treterra...
483K 27.5K 34
Formerly known as Kiss the Sky / Cora, a sexual-assault survivor who doesn't trust men, and Pace, the firefighter who rescues her, grapple with the c...