My Destiny & My Everything

By MithchooDreams

The Journey of Arnav and Khushi introduces a totally new concept. Khushi Gupta, a mother of Diya, a 4-month-o... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
PART 1 ~ Introduction
PART 2 ~ Khushi Elope, Arshi Meet
PART 3 ~ Arnav and Diya bonding
PART 4 ~ Khushi Tells About Herself
PART 5 ~ Arshi @ Airport
PART 6 ~ Khushi in RM
PART 7 ~ Raizadas Introduced to Khushi
PART 8 ~ Vistors to Khushi Room
PART 9 ~ Morning chat
PART 10 ~ Little Women
PART 11 ~ Angry Raizadas
PART 12 ~ Anguish Khushi
PART 13 ~ Arnav take care of Khushi
PART 14 ~ Diya Born
PART 15 ~ Friendship Day
PART 16 ~ Arish late-night stroll
PART 17 ~ Architect cum Designer
PART 18 ~ Raksha Bandhan & Ganesh Chaturthi
PART 19 ~ Caring Arine
PART 20 ~ Kulfi
PART 21 ~ Photo Shoot
PART 22 ~ Party
PART 23 ~ Birthday Bash
PART 24 ~ Khushi in AR
PART 25 ~ Khushi Missing
PART 26 ~ Diya Birthday
PART 27 ~ Cute Partner
PART 28 ~ Guest
PART 30 ~ My Mom's Jewels
PART 31 ~ Dhruv
PART 32 ~ C.S & Nani Birthday
PART 33 ~ Emotionless Khushi
PART 34 ~ Khushi the Saviour
PART 35 ~ Joining AR
PART 36 ~ Lavanya's Ploy
Author Note 🙏🙏🙏

PART 29 ~ Meow's Arguments

4.4K 422 79
By MithchooDreams

EVENING

Everyone was having their evening beverage in the garden while Shyam was coming with a Rose Bouquet towards them... " Khushi you forget this"

Roshini: Wow that's nice... who gives that babe?

Khushi: No one... some child in the mall give it to me... I don't from who and I didn't even check this.

Anjali: Ohhh... someone gives it to you with a teasing smile she looked at Arnav... But he frowned looking at Bouquet...

Khushi checked the bouquet and frowned seeing the letter inside the bouquet... Roshini who was sitting next took the letter " Wow Babe Red rose and Letter... let me see what is inside"

"Hi

When I look at you for the first time my heart starts to beat for you...

Your Secret Admirer

R"

(Imagine Khushi in this Look)

Khushi's photo is attached with the letter... seeing that both Aman and Arnav shout " Who the fuck was that"

Khushi: Guys Language kids are here.

Aman: Ammu who give it to you... Did you remember the person? How dare he take a photo without your permission... that ass****.

Khushi: AMY...

Arnav: Damitt who was that person stalking behind you

Shyam: A small boy gave it to her... before we questioned he ran from there and you called her saying Diya was hurt we immediately left from there.

Dadi: What were you doing with this girl Damadji... what is this Anjali your husband is roaming with some other girl you are listening to this silently...

Everyone glares at Dadi... " Dadi don't talk about my husband and Khushi like that"

Dadi: I'm saying for your good only... see this girl is staying in someone's home and spending their money and enjoying herself with all males in the house.

Everyone shouted "DADI/ SUBHATRA" respective... hearing the shout Diya cried for her Maa, Paa... Arshi went towards Nani who was having Diya... Diya snuggles to Arnav's chest cryingly saying Paa and Maa again and again...

Dadi: What the hell was that Arnav... why this girl is calling you Paa...

Arnav: Because she is MY DAUGHTER

Dadi: Didn't I tell this characterless girl will do something like this... see she is making some bad blood into Maliks... Both Mother and Daughter were trapping you all... I know they were good for nothing golddigg ahhhhhhh... seeing the broken cup just near her leg Dadi stood like a rock... everyone thought Arnav was one the who throw the cup near Dadi's Legs... but to their shock they see the jolly and Mischievous Khushi sending a deadly glare to Dadi after she threw the cup near her legs... 😨😨😨

Khushi: MRS. MALIKS DIDN'T I SAY DON'T TALK ABOUT ME AND MY DAUGHTER... ARE YOU DEAF YOU OLD LADY... Seeing Dadi trying to say " NAH NAH DON'T EVEN OPEN YOUR MOUTH... HEARING YOUR VOICE MY HANDS ARE VERY ITCHING TO TOUCH YOUR CHEEK AND YOU WILL REGRET IT VERY MUCH I WILL MAKE SURE OF IT... WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT YOURSELF? ARE YOU SOME GOD... YOU ARE A FUCKING NORMAL HUMAN BEING IF YOU TALK ABOUT MY DAUGHTER LIKE THIS. NEXT TIME I WILL BREAK THIS CUP IN YOUR HEAD... DON'T THINK I WILL LEAVE YOU THINKING YOU ARE AN ELDER YOU'RE NOT EVEN WORTH TO CALLED ELDER... SUCH MANNERLESS AND PATHETIC WOMEN YOU ARE. DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BROTHERS AND SISTERS... OR YAAA YOU THOUGHT WHERE ONE IS LIKE YOU, MRS. MALIK..."

Dadi: HOW DARE YOU😠😠

Khushi in a dangerous voice " YOU DIDN'T SEE MY DARE TILL NOW, MRS. MALIK..."

Dadi: SEE HOW THIS GIRL IS MISBEHAVING WITH ME.

Khushi: Because they know you deserve this. Dadi feels very humiliated and she turns to go inside... Khushi holds her wrist tightly " DID I EVER MENTION YOU CAN LEAVE?" Dadi tries to free her hand but Khushi holds it tightly " IF YOU TRY TO ESCAPE FROM MY HOLD WILL YOU GET PAIN ONLY... DIDN'T YOU WANT MY ANSWER TO THE QUESTION YOU ASKED ME?... DON'T WORRY I TELL YOU BECAUSE THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU ARE HEARING NEXT IT WILL BETTER TO KEEP YOUR GOOD FOR NOTHING MOUTH CLOSE" and she leaves Dadi's hand and went towards Shyam and caught his hand bring him in front of Dadi " So Mrs. Malik want to know what is our relationship... we both share a relationship that to a pure relationship... he is, was and will my brother always and not only he for me Shyam and Aman was my elder brothers and Akash and Nk was my younger brothers... But I think according to your Knowledge you didn't hear about Brother and Sisters relationship maybe you didn't have any brothers or you didn't see anyone as your brother"

" And for your next question, you were questioning Di why she is trusting her husband..." Looking at Anjali " Di are you sure she was Grandmother?" everyone was startled hearing her question " What Don't look like that which Grandmother will spoil their Granddaughter's life... Oh my Now I got it maybe she was not a trustworthy person that's why she is thinking everyone is like her..." Everyone gasp hearing her " I really feel pity how Mr. Malik lived his life with her, such suspicious persons... For every relationship, they need Trust but it looks like Mrs. Maliks don't know that word itself... Nani, Mami, and Di did feel something wrong about my relation with Raizadas men and Shyam Anna? " they nodded their heads saying No... " Then did you all always suspect your husband as Mrs. Malik says about Shyam Anna?" they again nodded No... " See Mrs. Malik expects you. all trust their Partners"

Dadi with a smirk " So you consider all Raizadas men as your brothers then why your Daughter is calling Arnav Paa"

Khushi: Are you really a Mad or Deaf woman... Did I ever say Arnav was My brother No right... As far as Diya calling Arnav Paa if he does not like that he can tell me but definitely not you... For me and My daughter, you are nothing but a Stranger so It will be better if you stop poking your good-for-nothing nose in our matters. And ya I'm not using your money I pay rent for my stay and my necessary things here from my hard-earned money..."

Khushi started to go inside but stop in the middle " MRS. MALIK BEFORE YOU SPEAK ABOUT MY DAUGHTER REMEMBER MY WORDS AND THE BROKEN CUP NEAR YOUR LEGS... NEXT TIME IT WILL BREAK IN YOUR HEAD... GOODBYE HAVE A NICE DAY MRS. MALIK"

Dadi: Is this how you all treat me here...

Nani: Whatever Khushi told was right... you have no right to talk like that about my family...

Arnav: Dadi if you do not like her... you can move out from here we didn't call you here... with that everyone went from there without giving a glance towards Dadi.

( Hi My Cutie pies😍🥰, it's rude to scold elders but when someone scolds or badmouths our Family members it's obliviously we will scold them... Some People will curse them in their Minds because of their high position or elders or something like that. but some will give the reply straight to their face... Whatever it is by the end we will at least scold or curse them in our Minds or directly... In this Story, Khushi will do/ say what she wants First she will say Politely if the Person acts Deaf she will be rude

P.S.: Don't try to break a glass on some heads its purely Fanfiction so be aware... I just write that to be a little Dramatic😜😜😜)

.

.

NEXT DAY

Arnav and Aman enter inside RM talking with each other and saw the whole family sitting in the living room chatting with each other three new girls were drawing Mehandi in Anjali, Roshini, and Sheetal. Mami was drawing Mehandi in Khushi's hand and Diya was playing with Aarav...

Arnav settled beside Khushi " Hi Meow what are arguing with Mami"😻😻

Khushi: Seriously Meow... Arnav nodes his head smiling and signal her top

Mami teasing: Your Meow was arguing with me to put a simple design

Arnav: Why? You don't like Mehandi?

Khushi: I like it but Diya?

Arnav: I will take care don't worry.

Mami: So problem solved. Now sit quietly and let me do my work. Khushi pouted at Mami's scolding...

Arnav teasingly " Mami don't scold my Meow"😻😻😻

Khushi spat his arms " Go from here otherwise I will kick you"

" Ok let me go freshen and I will come later MEOW" saying this Arnav ran from there

Khushi tries to beat him and Mami holds her " Meow sit quietly"

Khushi with a crying face " Beauty you too" Mami smiling pinched her cheek.

Everyone laughed at them expect Dadi and Sheetal...

Nani whispers to anjali " Beta don't tell about the stunt your Dadi created. Chotte he will get angry"

Anjali: Ok Nani. but she was very angry with her Dadi...

FLASHBACK START

Workers are decorating RM as tomorrow was Karva Chauth three girls entered RM HP and led them inside.

Nani: HP who are they?

HP: They came from the beauty parlor

Nani: Anjali beta why you asked three girls usual we call two girls.

Anjali: Nani for Khushi I asked one girl extra

Nani: Ohhh for my gudiya

Anjali: Hmmm. Sheetal was seeing all this in jealousy because Raizadas were treating Khushi as their family and her as a guest a simple guest hmmph...

The first girl sitting opposite Anjali and the Second girl with Roshini when Khushi was going to sit for Mehandi Dadi wanted to make Sheetal sit in her place and she told " After Sheetal bitiya she can get Mehandi"

Khushi nods his head as she doesn't want any arguments and started to chat with Nani and Mami... Raizadas ladies fumed seeing Dadi and Sheetal... Dadi was sitting with them when the Parlour girls came. They know she was doing this deliberately to insult Khushi...

Sudden Mami asked the girls " Hello hi bye bye give me one"

Girl: But Mam?

Mami: I will do it for my Beti give it to me...

Khushi: Beauty that is not needed I will get it after she finished

Mami: Chup I will do it...

Sheetal was burning with jealousy and Dadi was fuming at Mami for making her plan flop (To insult Khushi).

Khushi smiling nod to her... she feels very happy and emotional when Mami calls her " My Beti" so silently she gives her hand and " Beauty just do simple design... please"

Mami: Hello Hi to Beauty designs and Bye Bye to simple design...

Khushi was arguing with Mami to Put up a simple design but Mami wants to show her talent to Khushi... that's when Arnav and Aman came inside RM.

Flashback end

.

.

Arnav and Aman came after they refreshed... Mami put a bridal Mehandi design on Khushi's hand and the Parlour girl put it on her leg under Mami's instruction.

Arnav whispers " Looks nice Shona" Diya tried to go near Khushi's hands but Arnav took her in his arms.

.

.

DINNER TIME

Men bring Dinner for the ladies... Mama and Shyam feed their Wife respectively. Aman was going to feed Khushi " I will feed my Partner, Aman"

Aman scoffed " Always behind my sister... jealous man"

Arnav: Seriously Aman

Aman: Come Roshini I will feed you

Arnav: I will feed Roshini als...

Aman: Areee yaar you have only two hands, not ten hands...

Arnav: AMAN

Aman: Already you have my one sister at least leave Roshini to me.

Families smiled seeing their rants...

.

.

KARVACHAUTH

(Khushi's Dress)

After lunch, everyone was sitting in the hall and chatting with each other...

Roshini: Babe why didn't you observe fasting?

Khushi: You want me too fast

Roshini: No just curious you went to the temple and do puja also... so just want to know.

Khushi: I just don't believe in fasting and all

Everyone was surprised by her words. They never thought Khushi will say something like this... Taking this as an opportunity Sheetal said, " I know Khushi you are a Modern girl but it will hu..."

Khushi: It's Miss. Gupta. I don't like strangers taking my first name

Sheetal smiled in embarrassment " Miss. Gupta Mami, Mamaji, and Di, Jiju was fasting how can you say like this"

Khushi: Miss. Kapoor Roshini asked about my thought and I genuinely answered her.

Sheetal: But still your answers will hurt them

Khushi: Bullshit... I'm like this way. I will do want I want to do and I'm not like you.

Dadi: What do mean by " I'm not like you" Sheetal bitiya is a traditional and well-cultured girl unlike you... she believes in god and respect elders also. See Deviyani you told me she was understanding and mature and a very good girl... she didn't even respect our ritual and tradition.

Khushi turns to Nani and gives a flying kiss to her " Awwww sweetheart thanks for Compliment..."😘😘😘 Hearing this everyone smiled hiding their faces... " By the way Mrs. Malik you should speak about someone after knowing about them fully"

Dadi gritted " What do you mean"

Khushi: What I mean is the Traditional and Well cultured Girl will not go to Pub Frequently and also Don't have Boyfriendsssssss... Right, Miss. Sheetal Kapoor?

Dadi: Don't try to frame her

Khushi: Mrs. Malik even Miss. Kapoor has a Mouth she can talk.

Sheetal: No I'm n...

Khushi: Before you deny let me tell you one thing... I saw your Insta and FB pictures.

Sheetal: It was taken at my college time

Khushi with a surprised look " Wow Last month only you finished college I thought you finished long back"

Sheetal: I... I...

Khushi: Let it be... and Mrs. Malik I also believe in God and Respect everyone not only elders... But I will respect those who Deserve and Earn Respect not everyone... And I mostly believe FATE AND KARMA are not in fasting at all. If you sow good deeds you will get good Karma but if you sow Bad deeds you will get bad Karma...

Sheetal: Disrespecting Elders is that also good Karma?... is this what you are going to teach your Baby?

Khushi with a smiling face " Definitely I will teach her what is good and bad things and mainly about Self-respect, Confident, always to be Truthful and Genuine... She has to choose what she wants to do and when she needs my guidance I will guide her"

Hearing her Sheetal sits quietly not wanting to damage her already damaged image in front of Raizadas...

.

.

Nani was chatting with Anjali, Roshini, and Mami while seeing the polished family jewels, and Khushi and Aarav were Playing with each other...

Nani: Gudiya was is Chotte and Diya

Khushi: They both were in Aman's room sweetheart

Nani: Anjali, Roshini beta you both were these Jewels today...

Nani was seeing her late Daughter Ratna's favorite jewels... she looked at smiling Khushi who was playing with Aarav... Nani whisper to Anjali and Roshini " Beta I thought to give this jewel to Khushi do you ok with this? "

Anjali: Ji Nani Mamma will be very happy to give this to Khushi

Roshini: I'm more than fine Nani

Nani: Gudiya come here

Khushi sits beside Nani and puts her hand around her shoulder " Yes Sweetheart"

Nani smiles at her fondly and gives a jewels box to her " Gudiya can you wear this jewelry today for me"

Khushi was taken aback at her sudden request. Even though she lives in RM but she didn't take advantage of them and their things " Nani I don't think I can wear this"

Nani sternly said: You are calling me Nani what happened to the sweetheart?

Khushi smiling sheepishly held her ear " Sorry Sweetheart but these jewels were your family jewels so "

Nani in order tone: Gudiya you have to wear this for today otherwise I will not talk to you

Khushi signs in defeat " Ok, My Dear, sweetheart I will wear this for you" she opens the box " Wow nice designs sweetheart thank you" she kissed Nani's cheek.

Nani kissed Khushi's forehead " Welcome gudiya"

Aarav took the earring from the jewel box and kept it near Khushi's ear like he was checking " You look so beautiful in this GF"

Khushi: Awww thank you BF

Nani holds Aarav's ear " From where do you learn these things"

Aarav: Ouch Badi Nani, leave my ear... Mamma and Nani saw a TV serial where the hero do like this to the heroine

Roshini: Acha Hero was a big guy and you were a Chota pocket so you can't do this

Aarav: But my GF was a big girl na

Roshini: When you become a big guy you can do this with your GF...

Aarav seeing Khushi: I will become a big boy and then I will do this to my GF

Roshini with a teasing smile: Babe will get a big BF

Aarav with a possessive tone: No I'm only her BF... He goes and sits in her lap " I'm your only BF na"

Khushi: You are my Cute BF always

Aarav turns towards Roshini and shows his tongue teasingly...

.

.

PRECAP

New entries, Arshi in the kitchen

Hey guys, the Next update will be after 280 votes and Unlimited Valuable Comments...😍😍

Sorry for the targets guys... Some of you thought why I'm suddenly keeping this target...

There are two reasons for that

One To be honest, more than you all it was for me to finish the next update before you guys achieve target...

and Second Actually It's kinda motivational to me that guys like my Story...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 2.9K 17
Arshi One shots and short stories will be uploaded here... hope you like it. All the pictures are collected from internet. None of the pictures belon...
163K 5.2K 14
Prologue: Arnav and Kushi grew up together with a huge age gap of 9 years. Kushi was a 5 year old baby when she first met a 14 years old Arnav. For K...
83.4K 6.5K 47
Life is not to be taken too seriously. Live your life by looking ahead to the future, embracing the present, and appreciating the past. Arnav Singh...
507K 20.4K 87
Let go, what you love. If it comes back, it's yours - forever ?? 🥀 After their Divorce Arnav is planning to marry Chandini. She works with him at AR...