Solitary Affection |MYG Fanfi...

By Suga__Fox

"Even if no one else in the world wants you, I want you. my little Makaira. Min Makaira." Makaira, Definition... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
A/N
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
Q&A
Q&A Pt.2
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
First Day Of School Index Cards
107
108
109
110
111
New Story
Special: Maki's Mischiefs
Special: Jimin and his Seol
Special: The Story of Yoongi and Nanami
I Love You Three Million

43

31.2K 1.7K 1.1K
By Suga__Fox

Morning of the Party

Alright..I think I have everything I need!

Dressed in your new outfit you bought for Maki's party you slide the party favors on the counter, the cashier looking up and giving you an odd expression.

"You making a party?"

"Mhm!"

"Whose birthday is it?"

"Um...well...Um...it's a little girls birthday today and I was asked to decorate..."

Why is she glaring at me?

The entire exchange is awkward so you quickly swipe the bag then set the little outfit and couple plushies on the counter, your hand digging down in the pocket of the skirt to pull out your last bit of money.

Mali's worth it...I want her to have the best birthday!

Even though she isn't one yet...oh...I wonder if I'll be around when she turns one too...

After paying the woman you grab your bags and take off towards Yoongi's apartment, your stomach fluttering with odd emotions thinking about the night before.

He brought lunch...

No Y/N!

You can't think that way!

He's an international superstar!

He wouldn't possibly...he has every pretty girl in the world that would throw themselves at his feet...

When you finally get to the door you peck your signature knock on the wood and jump when the door swings open, Jimin's cheeky smile meeting you.

Oh no.

"Y/N! Come in! I'm here early!"

"Yeah you are."

Entering the apartment you look at a disgruntled Yoongi with his hair half dried, his cheeks turning pink when his eyes set on your outfit.

"H-Hey Y/N..."

"Am I too early?..."

"N-No! Not at all...I just got done-"

"PA!"

Yoongi is cut off by a loud squeal echoing through the apartment and tiny hands smacking against the floor, a loud gasp escaping your lips when you see Maki crawling through the living room without a diaper on.

"Maki no!"

You quickly drop the bags and pick up the happy baby as she kicks her legs and coos at you happily, your cardigan sliding off your shoulders to cover her.

"Yoongi-"

"She learned to take her diaper off I swear! It wasn't me!"

"Hyung your baby is a nudist!"

Yoongi watches you warmly when you bust out in a small giggle while Maki keeps happily bouncing in your arms, her hands tenderly smacking your chest.

"Pa!"

"Let's go get you dressed for your party shall we Maki?"

You keep giggling when you walk into her room and hold her while sifting through the clothes in her closet, your fingers gripping onto flowy satin material.

"Ah here we go, this is perfect for you Maki!"

Placing a fresh diaper on her and sliding the white satin dress over her, her hands playing with the small decorative flowers littering the front and puffy skirt.

"Aw...you look so pretty Miss Maki..."

"Pa!"

You tenderly tickle her belly and give her kisses all over her cheeks as she squints her eyes and burrows her cheeks into your kisses, the sound of someone clearing their throat causing you to look up.

"Yoongi Hyung is tied up in the streamers you bought."

Oh dear-

"C-Coming..."

But I wanted to give Maki kisses...

.....................

"Ah...how does this look?"

Looking up from the now purple decorated kitchen table your eyes land on a shy Yoongi up on a ladder, his eyes avoiding you the entire time.

"That looks perfect."

"O-Okay good. Jimin, tape."

You finish placing the pretty purple floral centerpiece in the middle of the table then walk over to the ladder where Yoongi finally looks down at you.

"Y/N-ah, will you hand me the banner?"

Y/N-Ah-

Your entire face erupts in a deep blush as you quickly spin around and grab the banner wrapped in plastic and hand it to him, his warm smile sending your heart into a pounding fit.

Oh my god...

What is wrong with me?!

He said Y/N-ah...why would he say that...

"Is the banner okay?"

I wonder why he said that...are we closer?

"Y/N?"

Is this just what he does after he gets close to someone?

He calls his brothers that sometimes...

"Hello, earth to Y/N."

You're snapped to attention by Jimin waving his hand in front of your face and his deep eye smile, your eyes gazing up at Yoongi who looks slightly concerned.

"You okay?"

"Y-Yeah! Sorry! Just a bit tired!"

Yoongi comes down off of the ladder and grabs the little purple flower from your hand before popping it in the purple vase on the counter, his eyes tenderly tracing back and forth between your own.

"Thank you for doing all of this..."

"A-Ah...No problem..it's my pleasure..."

Finally you tear your gaze away from Yoongi and go into Maki's room while picking her up off of the floor and holding her close to you, your heart still slamming in your chest violently.

Okay Y/N, calm yourself down.

This means nothing.

Don't overthink things.

But...he called me differently...

Ah...what is wrong with me!

"Y/N-ah?"

"Y-Yeah?!"

You turn around and see Yoongi standing in the doorway of Maki's room with his arms crossed in front of his chest, his expression filled with concern.

"Are you really okay? If you're too tired I don't want you to get sick or something..."

"Ah...N-No...I'm fine Yoongi really, I just got up a little earlier today to get ready."

Yoongi simply nods and looks down shyly while shifting his feet on the hardwood floor, his teeth lightly clasping the inside of his lip with obvious nervousness.

"I um...I can tell you did..."

Oh god do I have dark circles-

I wanted to look nice today for Maki...

Your stomach lightly falls and you shyly look down at your ugly shoes until Yoongi looks up at you again with red cheeks, his smile sending your heart into another fit.

"You look pretty today."

He-

What?!

"Ah the others are here, time to get this party started!"

After Yoongi leaves you stand dumbfounded in the middle of the room with Maki bouncing in your arms, her mouth pressing against your cheek and leaving a tiny drool line.

He...

Said...

I look...

Pretty....

(A/N): Maki's Dress:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 3.2K 29
-Completed- Lee MinYoung was a young girl living a hard life. Her older sister left their family for a rich man and her father ran away with the mone...
691K 29.2K 25
From a young age your mother has talked about giving you an arranged marriage and now the day had come. What happens when you do and he isn't exactly...
242K 7.4K 22
You were raised by your grandparents in a small town. Before turning fifteen, you were summoned to meet your real family. At the age of seventeen, yo...
28.2K 798 22
"No I will not understand. You are talking about destroying a little soul that did nothing wrong. Our little soul. My little soul. I will not permit...