flower. h.s ✔️

By vanillasoy

// "...Harry? I thought you went home." "Turns out home isn't a place anymore, Flower." // In which a drug d... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
forty nine.
fifty.
fifty one.
fifty two.
fifty three.
fifty four.
fifty five.
fifty six.
fifty seven.
fifty eight.
fifty nine.
sixty.
sixty one.
sixty two.
sixty three.
sixty four.
sixty five.
sixty six.
sixty seven.
sixty nine.
seventy.
seventy one.
seventy two.
epilogue.
bloom.

sixty eight.

43.1K 810 3K
By vanillasoy

Compensatory damages: damages that are recovered for injury or economic loss.
Demurrer: a formal response to a complaint filed in a lawsuit, pleading for dismissal.
Provisional remedy: a temporary court order to protect someone from further or irreparable damage while further legal action is pending.

I could feel the eyes.

In fact I'd been feeling the eyes on and off for the last twenty minutes, however the past five they'd been getting more frequent and less wandering. I couldn't really complain because Harry had been good all day, but now he was obviously bored.

"Flower..."

I blinked as I tried to concentrate, I mean he'd gotten this far, which was my flashcards so again, I really couldn't complain.

I brought my glass to my lips and took a sip as I pulled out my AirPods. I wasn't usually big on studying with music, especially if Harry was around but he'd been playing some violent video game all day and it was annoying.

"What's up H?"

I finally gave in as I lent back against the chair, my eyes flicking across all my work which I'd spread out across Harry's barely used dining table before looking over to find Harry sat on the sofa with his head craned to face me.

"Miss my girlfriend."

"Miss me? I'm right here." I laughed a bit as he rolled his eyes.

"Yeh've barely looked at me, been so engrossed in your work all day."

I smiled as Harry pouted and I had to admit I did feel bad, I hadn't been much fun these past few months.

I mean not that it was really effecting him considering he was still having sex at least twice a day, and the majority of days more than that.

"I'm sorry," I said honestly, "It's just so close to the end of the year, I have exams and deadlines. It's May first already, I finish university in a month and a half and I'm kind of stressing out."

"M'know, jus' miss you a lot."

I smiled as Harry reiterated his feelings and I felt my cheeks heat. I still didn't know what it was, anytime Harry openly emoted I was either bright red or on the verge of crying, I just loved him a lot.

"Y'know you've been drinking a lot of cranberry juice today." Harry spoke causally and I raised an eyebrow as I finished my glass of...cranberry juice.

"Are you making yourself sweeter? Can I see if it's working?"

Harry was standing from the sofa before I could even open my mouth and I rolled my eyes, but I would be lying if I said that idea hadn't crossed my mind once or twice.

"I have a UTI H." I said seriously, stopping him in his tracks.

"Eh?"

"Yeah because I'm not allowed to leave the bed after we have sex because someone is clingy, I now have a urinary tract infection."

"Don't you need antibiotics for that?" Harry frowned crossed his arms. "Also m'not clingy."

"They make my birth control stop working."

"Oh fuck that."

I rolled my eyes as Harry continued his stroll over to the table, I wasn't lying, I did genuinely have an UTI but I was very lucky and Cranberry juice did genuinely clear them up for me.

My Mother had once told me I got that from her...it was a gross conversation to say the least.

"The fuck does tort mean?"

"A wrongful act." I summarised as I glanced up in time to see Harry roll his eyes before he pulled out his phone, groaning.

"I have to go do a deal." Harry announced and I noticed him suck his teeth...it was his job why was it such a problem?

"I'll stay here."

"But I miss you." Harry whined immediately and I lent back in my chair so I could tip my head and pucker my lips.

"Kissy?"

Harry did as I asked, he never said no when I asked for a kiss like that and I smiled against his lips just as he pulled away.

"I'm working I'm sorry."

"You're gunna get square eyes." Harry muttered as he headed towards the door to pull his boots on and I watched on silently with pursed lips.

I had been sat here for the majority of the day, it was almost five in the afternoon, Harry did look hot when driving.

"Wait for me H."

I'd spoken and gotten out of my chair before I'd realised what I was doing, a smug smirk on his lips as I headed towards him and I playfully narrowed my eyes at him.

"No need to look so smug you know."

"Jus' like your company."

I kissed Harry again before we'd even made a move towards the door, his lips passionate and forceful against my own as he squeezed my bum making yelp and him pull away laughing.

No matter how long we'd been together and how many times he did that, it always made me jump.

"You brought those things?" Harry groaned as he caught sight of my cards once in the car and I pouted.

"What's wrong with my flashcards?"

"Yeh' have a fat brain." Harry muttered and I laughed even though he confused the hell out of me.

"What's that meant to mean?"

"Dunno, jus' that yeh' so smart, you'll want a smart boyfriend or summat."

"You're smart." I pointed out, Harry was actually very smart, he just didn't really utilise it on a day to day basis. "Also, you're my boyfriend, stupid."

"Better be." Harry muttered and I rolled my eyes.

"I literally don't socialise with any other males anyway."

"You hang out with Niall a lot." Harry clicked his tongue and I realised I was not going to be able to revise whilst he was here.

"Yeah and I'm secretly hooking up with your best friend. Okay then H."

"I'd kill him if yeh' were."

"As hot as that would be. I'm not." I pulled a face at myself, why and how would that be hot? Was I some kind of psychopath?

"Just knowing you're reading in the car makes me wanna vom." Harry said a while later and I rolled my eyes but simply hummed in response.

Yes I get it H, you can't read in a moving car but I can and I need to study.

"Stop reading." H whined as he grabbed a bunch of cards and dropped them on his lap making me protest loudly.

"H!"

"I love you."

"I love you too, I'm trying to study." I pouted making him roll his eyes.

"But I wanna talk to you."

"You're driving."

"So?"

I rolled my eyes at him but still put the rest of my cards in his glove box before turning in my seat slightly to look at him, I was right, he was still hot when he drove.

Although everything Harry did was hot.

"We have to talk about it."

"No we don't."

"Yeah we do, and you wanna talk so let's talk about it now." I smiled, I was so smart.

"I don't wanna talk, dunno what gave yeh' that idea."

"Harry..."

"Poppy..."

I pouted immediately at his response, "That's not my name."

"Yeh' called me Harry." Harry countered and I pursed my lips, he had a point.

"Whatever. I start at Columbia in September." I started off, I figured now was a good time and besides I'd already booked our flight, I just had to get Harry to agree to come with now.

"M'know."

"I finish uni on the eighteenth of June and then I was planning to go to France for like a month and half, will you come with me?"

"'Course." Harry answered easily, although it was another one word answer. "Can't go before yeh' birthday."

"Why not?" I frowned, glancing out the windscreen as he stopped at a yellow light.

"Said so."

"Not an answer." I pouted, maybe Ollie would know but I had barely spoken to him. He was always busy when I asked to hang out.

"What do yeh' want for your birthday?"

"It's two months away." I pointed out.

"Yeh' and you're gunna be twenty two. And I don't know about you, but I'm feeling twenty two."

"Oh my god!" I breathed out a laugh at Harry quoting Taylor Swift, aware of the smile tugging on the corners of his lips. "I can't believe you said that."

"Did yeh' like it?"

"Obviously. That's like my best friend and my favourite pop star in one sentence." I laughed.

"Then it was worth my dignity." Harry shrugged just as he turned the car off and I blinked, looking out the window.

We were here?

And I didn't even get to talk to him about New York! I frowned as I realised that but I knew I couldn't be surprised because he did this every time I tried to bring it up.

The last time I'd done it was last week, we'd ended up having sex in my bathroom instead.

The time before? Harry had pretended to be getting a really important call from Louis that he just had to take.

Except his phone was upside down the entire time.

"Can I come with you?" I asked despite already knowing the answer.

"No."

I sucked my teeth as Harry rummaged in the door pocket beside him for a few moments before he reached over for the glove box and I grabbed my flashcards out the way just as he grabbed a couple of bags and gave me the rest of my cards.

"Won't be long." Harry said and I smiled.

"Be careful."

"Always am Flower."

I kissed Harry's cheek before he climbed out the car and I watched him walk away and I realised we were literally parked at a dock, what kind of drug deal happened in a shipping dock?

Although I had to admit I didn't actually know anything about drug dealing so maybe lots happened here?

Either way I shook it off and focused my attention on my flashcards, trying to force my brain to commit the words and their definitions to memory was harder than I expected and I had to admit, I didn't even know if anything I'd read today had gone in.

I let out a loud sigh as I let my head flop back against the headrest, maybe I was struggling with this because I was vaguely annoyed with Harry.

Although I wasn't really because I wasn't ever really, I was just worried.

Yeah I guess worried covered it. Time was running out and his refusal to even talk about moving to New York was getting bothersome. I mean it would be okay if he said he didn't want to come with me, it truly would be okay.

I'd be sad and I'd cry a lot but it would work. I'd have holidays and I'd always come home for him and maybe he'd come see me but I didn't even have that kind of stability.

Harry was just pretending it didn't exist.

Even Niall talked about it more with me, and not even about Harry and his reluctance to speak about it, although Niall was tight lipped about it but I didn't know if that was because he was protecting his best friend or if he genuinely didn't know why Harry was acting like that.

It just turned out Niall was excited, he liked New York, said he'd be willing to visit me, mainly so he could visit NYC but that was that a sacrifice I was willing to make.

It also turned out that now I was spending more time with him, almost as much as time as Harry and I were together, that Niall and I had a lot in common. A lot of the same interests too.

We had more in common than Ollie and I ever did and maybe that was why I was okay the stretch of us not talking was the longest it had ever been.

I glanced up at the thought of Ollie, Harry still liked him. More than Niall did at least, although I didn't dislike Ollie.

I frowned as I spotted Harry a little ways away, standing just in front of a warehouse. Was that what they were called when they were in the docks?

Either way, he had his back to it as he talked two guys, one of which seemed to be very irate and I bit my lip knowing Harry had a low tolerance for people in general but people kicking off always got on his nerves.

We'd seen a woman in ASDA having a moan at a girl behind the till and Harry had told her to pull the stick out of her arse.

I'd never left a shop so fast before then.

A flash of movement towards the warehouse caught my eye and jerked me out of my daydreamed thoughts of Harry, of which I'm sure if it was possible I'd have little cartoon hearts around my head.

The movement happened again and I sat up straighter as I glanced at Harry, his hand in his jacket pocket as he handed over a bag of white powder.

My mouth dropped open as someone appeared from the warehouse and started to head towards Harry and I panicked as I saw the spring sun glint off something in the mans hand and I realised it was a knife.

I reached for the door handle immediately tugging on it only to find it didn't budge and I glanced over at the drivers side to see the lock in the same position as mine.

Harry had locked me in.

All I could do was sit and stare helplessly as the man got closer and closer to Harry with the knife out stretched and Harry still had his back turned.

"H!" I screamed against the window, wide eyed as none of the men turned and I realised Harry couldn't hear me.

My heart was in my throat as I automatically reached for my phone to realise I'd left it at Harry's and cursed loudly, my eyes snapping back to the window just in time to see the man lunge.

I let out a cry as Harry turned on his foot, a bag of powder being dropped as his fist flew up and I could only imagine the sound of the crack as his fit met the mans face directly on his nose and he stumbled backwards before hitting the ground.

The air left my lungs as Harry rounded on the other two, his own knife stretched out pointing at one of the men, the other who didn't have a knife pointed at him's mouth was moving a mile a minute.

I knew now wasn't the time but that had to have been the hottest thing I'd ever seen Harry do.

I watched through wide eyes and quickly dampening underwear as Harry said something, the knife he was holding being thrust as if he was making a point and one man practically ran away from him whilst the other grabbed the man Harry had punched.

I stayed glued to the window as Harry watched them leave, another car I hadn't noticed squealing away before Harry started to make his way back towards me. His long fingers twirling the knife through them and I had to squeeze my legs together.

"Are you okay?"

I demanded to know the minute Harry was sitting in the car, a casual nod being thrown my way.

"Course I am. S'me Flower."

Any other time I would have hated how arrogant and casual he sounded, especially when his life had just been in danger but right now all I could think about was when he'd pulled a knife on Finn and Tom for me, and how powerful he looked throwing a punch.

I practically threw myself across the centre console to meet his lips, and I knew the split second of hesitation was surprise as it took a few for Harry to kiss me back but then he was, his hands tangling in my hair and tugging at my roots.

I moaned into his mouth as he hauled me across the gear stick, my legs crunched up either side of him as I straddled him, thankful for how far he had to have his seat back for once as I rolled my hips against his.

"If I knew violence turned yeh' on this much, I woulda punched someone much sooner."

Arrogance was dripping from Harry's words and I rolled my eyes as I sucked a red mark into the skin below his ear, right where his pulse throbbed and right where he liked to be kissed when we were laying in bed.

"Wha' about yeh' flashcards?"

"Fuck the cards." I breathed as I pulled back from him, Harry's hooded eyes staring at me hungrily and I swallowed as he jerked his hips, the tell tale bulge of Harry pressing through my leggings.

"Backseat Buttercup."

I did as Harry demanded immediately. I was sure I didn't look very attractive as I climbed into the back mainly because I was very ungraceful but I was too needy too care as I pulled off his jumper.

Who knew Harry had an old jumper that had his last name embroidered on the front, who knew why it had taken so long for me to find it and commandeer it for myself.

"Holy shit."

Harry swore as he rested half on half off the back seat, his eyes glued to my chest and I blinked, forgetting that I was wearing this underwear.

I guess he liked blue satin and lace.

"You were wearing this under a jumper and leggings?"

I nodded as I reached for his belt buckle, fiddling with it until I got it undone which didn't take me very long any more. Harry pushed me down onto my back, my head just missing the door as he hovered over me.

His long fingers waisted no time in pulling off my low tops and leggings, his eyes zeroing in the gap between my legs, and I knew that the satin underwear hid none of my secrets because I could feel the wet patch.

"Were these expensive?"

"Huh?"

I blinked, Harry's words not really registering, he was asking about the price of my underwear?

"Were these expensive?" Harry repeated and I licked my lips as I saw the strain on his boxers.

"Fairly."

"I'll buy you some more."

I squealed as the ripping sound filled the car and I suddenly felt very exposed as I realised Harry had hooked his fingers into the lace sides and ripped my underwear away, dropping it somewhere in the back of the car before his face dove between my legs.

I gasped as his tongue wasted no time in dipping into me, very few licks being given before he was pulling back, a rough kiss being pressed to my lower lips before his face appeared over my, a smug smirk on his lips.

"So wet puppy."

I whined as Harry reached down to push his boxers down to his thighs before giving himself a couple of quick tugs before he lent over me, his eyes mostly focused on my boobs before he glanced down to where we were about to connect.

"Who ya so wet for puppy?"

"Daddy." I smiled.

"Tha's my girl."

I cried as Harry pushed himself in, one of my legs thrown up to besides the headrest as he savagely pushed my bra down so he could reach my nipples.

I moaned as Harry engulfed one nipple in his mouth, sucking and biting on it in time with his thrusts, my hands grabbing the leather in an attempt to ground myself as Harry went to town on my chest.

"Yeh' always so quiet Buttercup. C'mon tell me who you belong to." Harry coaxed and I whined.

"Y-you." I gasped as his hips met mine and I felt him push against my cervix.

I did research, turns out I could climax from cervix stimulation. Harry really was that big.

"Who?"

"D-Daddy. I belong to you Daddy."

I was sure Harry deliberately thrust when he knew I was trying to speak knowing it made me stutter.

"Good girl." Harry hummed as he switched nipples and I screwed my eyes up as he pulled back, almost completely out so his tip rubbed my clit and I whimpered.

"Oh puppy likes that huh?"

I whined again as Harry used the hand not keeping him steady to guide his cock to rub over and over again on my clit causing my entire body to erupt in shakes and shivers.

"So fuckin' dirty aren't you puppy? Wanting Daddy to fuck you in his car. Who's a bad girl?"

"I am." I whined, the pressure and heat building in my veins as Harry thrust into me, his finger rubbing tight circles on me.

"Cum on me Buttercup. C'mon Buttercup, show me who yeh' belong to."

One particularly hard thrust had me falling apart on the backseat underneath Harry, his groans filling the car as I closed my eyes to bathe in the eruption of the feeling like I could fly, if I wasn't already.

"That's my fucking girl." Harry grunted, before he slowed down and I felt him surge into me once more before he twitched and I immediately knew he'd finished.

Even through my heaved breathing and fuzzy mind I always knew, it was a good feeling. I'd learnt to love it actually.

"Love you." Harry breathed and I smiled as I dropped my arm over my face, thankful that I wasn't wearing any make up today.

"I love you too."

I whined as Harry pulled back, a sudden dribbling feeling happening and I groaned, aware of Harry redressing himself as well as pulling my bra back up so it was on properly and I couldn't help but flush at that.

"I don't have any underwear."

"M'not seeing a problem."

I rolled my eyes at Harry's response before I half sat up and glanced down, his cum was already definitely leaving me but I wondered if I clenched enough I could hold it until we got back to his.

"Oh." Harry said suddenly and I looked at him to find his eyes trained on my centre and I hummed.

"Oh." I agreed.

"It's leather, it'll wipe off." Harry finally said, a shrug being thrown my way and I stared at him as if he had grown two heads. "Wot?"

"It's going to ruin my leggings!"

"Wash them." Harry said as if it wasn't a big deal and I snatched my leggings from his outstretched hand, pulling them on and I immediately crinkled my nose.

"Wouldn't have this problem if we used condoms." I said evenly once we were back in our respective seats, I couldn't wait to shower when we got back to his flat.

"Don't make me sad."

"You think I like looking like a Twinkie?" I asked, even though I genuinely didn't mind and I didn't know if I'd even like it if Harry wore a condom, didn't it feel weird?

"The fuck is a Twinkie, Flower?"

"Oh it's this American food thing. I don't really know but Max used it as some gross sex joke and I googled it." I explained, aware of my flash cards on the floor of the car.

"Oh m'think I know. It's like when girls go on the pill so they can be nutted in rather then on."

I crinkled my nose as I slowly turned to look at Harry as he stopped at a red light, an oblivious look on his face as I stared at him.

"Wot?"

I just laughed and shook my head instead of answering him, sometimes I forgot that Harry had been other girls before me. It was just painfully obvious that I hadn't really been with anyone but him and Oliver.

Oh god, I had Oliver to contend with in a few short months. Fuck.

"How come you'd locked me in the car?" I asked suddenly, shaking the horrifying thought of Oliver away.

"Worried about yeh'."

"Cute." I smiled, even though it was annoying in the moment. If he hadn't, I wouldn't have got to see that hot display of violence.

I chewed my lip as we settled into silence, a playlist of Harry's quietly filling the car as we drove and his hand squeezed my knee every so often making me smile, despite everything New York was still on my mind.

"We still need to talk to." I said quietly, I didn't know what Harry's aversion to it was and I knew I was going to have a job trying to get him to finally talk about it.

But maybe now he would in his post sex bliss.

"Don't make me sad."

Maybe not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 2.5K 43
in which, a girl is forced to do illegal actions with a group of unknown guys in order to save her sister.
950 82 27
What happens when a fire destroys a lovely couples home and only one lives...? completed :)
13M 346K 40
My thoughts you can't decode.. Sequel : Escape Route.
557K 4.2K 33
Daddy smut ;)