Unexpected | BTS Hybrids x re...

By itsNVxoxo

Yeah... I'm pretty lonely. I was done studying lone long ago, and now I have a good job that I like that pays... More

1-Cute Expensive Dolls
2-Don't Touch My Food
3-Did You. Just Break. My Phone.
4- This... This Is... Wow.
5- Oh, Shit
6-Who Is That?
7- Just Take The Friggin Pill!
8-Please, Don't Hump On My Pillow.
9-Told You So
10-Makin' Mah Way Downtown, Drivin' FAST
11-Food Is Always Good
12- figuring it out
13-I Seriously Have No Title For This
14- This is insane
15- Lay OFF Of My Boobs
16- Oh Damn
17-AMeRiCa EGgSpLAiN
18- I Refuse To Admit That's Awkward
19- Will You Marry Me?
20- There's A Difference Between A Foodie And A Fat Ass
21- My Browser History Is Non Of Your Concern.
22- Because You Listened To Me.
23- Anything For Master.
24- And The Lucky Hybrid Is...
25- Ice Skating
26- The Library
27- Once Apon A Time
28- Rainbow
29- Walmart It Is
30- Anywhere
31- Kai's About To Get Some
32- He's Getting Gayer
33- Boi You Better Calm Yourself
⚠️34- Yoongi's Feathers
⁦⚠️⁩35-Jin's Feast
⚠️36-Namjoon's Laptop
⚠️37- Hobi's Wings
⚠️38- Threesome Is Needed
⚠️39- Jimin's Whole Day
40- Cool Store Back At It To Fuck Your Life Over Again
41- Wait-!
42- The Loved Ones Of a Bear
43- There's Still Hope
44- Study Buddy
45- We Won't Ever Forget Bob
46- The Bunny Is Okay
Part 47- Seven Grown Ass Men In The Kitchen And a Fucking Human Squirrel.
Part 48- A Hero
51- The End
the next story: Yeonbin

part 50- The Lead

10.2K 346 227
By itsNVxoxo

Kai's POV

"Okay. Okay." Taehyun kept mumbling his mantra as he sat next to me at the kitchen table. The hybrids were all done explaining their life story, and Taehyun was pretty shaken up.

I was shocked when I first found out about hybrids too. I patted his back and asked Hyunjin to get him a blanket.

"Master Kai! Master Kai!" He came back running to the table, "I don't know where the blankets are."

"I'll get them." Felix smiled and stood up from his seat. I saw Taehyun's eyes widen even more because of Felix's deep voice.

"Do you like his deep voice, hyung?" I whispered in Taehyun's ear. He blushed heavily and hid his face in my shoulder.

"I can go even deeper, Master Taehyun." Felix made his voice go deeper. Taehyun buried his face into my neck in embarrassment.

"Thanks, Felix. Go get it." I smiled at Felix before he turned to a little bird and took off to the living room.

I turned to the others and smiled at them too, "Don't worry about him. He'll be just fine. He's just very shy at the moment."

"I can see that." Chan laughed and patted a younger's boy back. The boy's fox ears flattened, "Our little Jeongin here is also a little shy."

"Let's leave them both alone in the room." I joked. The fox and Taehyun both shot their heads at my direction. Chan and the others looked at each other.

"Hey, I found the blanket-" Felix came with a blanket in his hands and we all were already on out way out, so the others grabbed him while one grabbed the blanket and threw it at both Taehyun and Jeongin, who tried to escape from the situation.

Once we were all out of the room except Taehyun and Jeongin, it only took five seconds to hear three knocks on the door and a dolphins screech.

We let them stay with each other for a few minutes as I texted Y/n about everything. She replied almost immediately, asking if she could call.

Before I could answer, she was calling me. I picked up and put it on speaker since I was too lazy to hold my phone up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, Kai! Listen, I can't really explain what I'm doing right now but I need you to tell me what kind of hybrids you found." She said quickly and urgently.

"Well, it all started with Seungmin-"

"Seungmin?" I heard a guy's voice from the other line.

"Wait, Woojin?" Chan suddenly grabbed my phone.

"Chan??" The guy on the other line sounded so happy and excited.

"Jisung!" Jisung said, smiling. By now, all the hybrids were focusing on my phone with tears in their eyes, sobbing happily. I didn't know what was happening, but I let it happen.

"Oh my god, it's you." I heard the guy said and Y/n gasp, "Where are you? Are you with the others? Are you okay?"

"Yes, we're okay!" Chan laughed and the others started crying.

"Woojin hyung!" Seungmin cried to the phone. We heard a seriously desperate dolphin screech

"We miss you so much!" Changbin added, "Where are you?"

"Y/n, where are we?" He asked.

"On our way to Kai and Taehyun's house. Let's get out of these woods." She replied.

"Okay. Okay awesome. One question." He said, "How are we going to get out of here?"

"Uhm. Doesn't matter. The woods always end at some point. We'll just try our luck." She said and shuffling was heard from the other side of the call. I assumed she grabbed the phone back.

"I don't think it's safe." Minho said, worried.

"Bye!" She hung up the call as we heard Woojin protest, but it got cut off because the call was ended.

Hyunjin opened the door, and Taehyun and Jeongin fell into the room.

"Where's Woojin hyung!" He asked, excited.

"He'll be here soon." Chan smiled widely and his dimples showed.

"Finally." Minho and Changbin said at the same time.

"We will finally see Woojin hyung!!" Jisung, Felix, Hyunjin and Jisung jumped together and laughed in happiness.

"Uhh, who's Woojin?" Taehyun and I asked.

They didn't even mind us, they were so happy and so excited. They were hugging each other and crying.

"Let's just... Let them be." Taehyun smiled. I smiled too and he held my hand.

"We probably should." I said as started to walk. I followed him until he got to a dark corridor.

I was about to turn on the lights, but before I could he leaned against the wall and pulled me close to him in a sharp movement. So close that our noses touched. He held me shoulders firmly and I got the clue. A second later, he jumped, and I held him up by his thighs as he wrapped his arms around my neck.

Suddenly, he did something he had never done before and wrapped his legs around my waist and pulled me closer until my crotch was right on his ass. I gulped and blushed heavily. I felt myself becoming aroused. I hissed as he unexpectedly grinded on my softly. I was very new to this.

"If you ever tease me about deep voices in front of others again I will grab your dick so hard you'll start squeaking."

I nodded waiting for him to kiss me already. At this point he had me wrapped around his little finger. I would agree to anything just to get him to kiss me right then and there.

"And since you were a bad boy today, you'll get no kisses." He said and I whined.

He turned his head and put his face in my neck.

"I don't think I taught you well enough who's in charge back then in the shower." He growled and kissed my neck, "Maybe I need to make the hickeys a little darker."

"Wait, I have work tomorrow-" I couldn't finish my sentence before he started to suck on the existing hickeys. It hurt a little, but I was willing to take it.

"Can I give you one too?..." I asked shyly. He smiled widely and leaned back again to face me and titled his head to the side.

"You're so cute. Go ahead." He smiled.

After giving him a small hickey, he pushed me off of him and we got back to the hybrids. They were flustered and their faces were bright red.

"We, um. We heard everything. Can you mate somewhere we won't hear you?" Minho said.

"What the fuck is mate?" Taehyun cursed.

"What the mate is fuck?" Changbin furrowed his eyebrow.

"Not to be rude, but we're all kind of starving." Felix smiled apologetically.

"Yeah, what he said." Seungmin nodded his head and his fluffy hair moved with every nod.

"Alright." I tried to get out of the embarrassment, "I'll make us all some food!"

___________________________________________

Reader's POV

"She was here." Namjoon fell down to his knees in the middle of no where, panting and looking around at the endless .

"Namjoon..." Jimin had troubles breathing normally. He leaned on his knees, "Let's... Go... Back."

"But I smelled her." Namjoon struggled and lifted himself up, raging, "SHE WAS RIGHT HERE!"

"Stop, hyung." Jimin tugged on his sleeve, "let's go back."

"No, Jimin. She must still be here. Jimin, just sniff the air. We can do it. Just try a little more, we can do it." Namjoon looked around like a maniac.

"Hyung, stop!" Jimin yelled, frustrated and tired, "You fried your nose and your brain. You can barely function. Look at your hands." He grabbed both of the wolf's hands and held them up for him to see.

"They're..." Namjoon couldn't even finish his sentence.

"Shaking. And burned." Jimin finished it for him. He let go of Namjoon's hands and for a second there he was sure his hands were about to fall. But Namjoon tried his best to hold them up even when they seemed to weight like the whole world.

"I can't.... I can't stop now." He said, determined, "We haven't found Master yet."

"But you can't go on like this!" Jimin screamed and hit his chest like a kid. Jimin didn't even put impact on his hit, but Namjoon was pushed back from it and fell down to the grass.

"Namjoon!" Both of their heads were turned to face Jin and the others. Taehyung was limping and half awake, being supported from both sides by Jungkook and Hoseok.

"Taehyung, feeling better?" Namjoon asked, trying to find a position on the ground that would look natural.

"Peachy." He replied softly. Jin noticed Namjoon's actions and didn't hesitate to walk up to the younger and lift him up himself. Everyone were shocked, it didn't seem to make him break a sweat. Not even a little.

"Joonie." He said in a sweet, warning voice, while holding Namjoon up until only the tips of his toes were touching the ground.

"Jinnie." Namjoon gulped in fear and cleared his throat.

"How dare you putting yourself in danger when we all need you to stay with us! What was not clear? Like, did I fucking stutter?" Jin let go of Namjoon and he managed to find his balance and stay standing.

"Do you know how worried I was?" He kept yelling at Namjoon. The others knew better than to interfere, "Do you know how worried I was for you? And I can't believe you found the audicity to drag Taehyung into this! You're really fucking irresponsible! Just because I'm the oldest, it doesn't mean I'm in responsibility. It doesn't mean I need to look after you. You're not kids anymore, and I'm not a mom! I'm not a fucking mom!!!"

Everyone took a step back as they saw him getting red and fuming and his feathers shaking in anger. His eyes got a green and blue shining colour, like his feathers. And they were mad. Oh, they were mad.

"So pull your shit together, because I sure ain't going to do it for you!" He stopped for a second to pant and looked around, seeing that everyone was looking at him.

"Bitch!" He finished off.

"Wait! I smell something!" Jimin's eyes widened.

"What did you do?" Yoongi turned to Namjoon.

"What did you do?" Hoseok turned to Taehyung.

"He did nothing!" Jungkook defended him.

Jimin closed his eyes and sniffed around, his body all tensed. They all stood in silence and looked at him starting to walk with closed eyes to some direction.

"Oh my god!" He yelled before opening his eyes and looking around, "Guys!!"

"What? What is it?" Yoongi asked him.

"Look at the ground!"

"Uhh..." Hoseok said as he looked down and the others did as well, "there's just grass."

"No, no." Jimin was pacing around as if he's crazy, "I can smell it."

"Smell what?" Taehyung asked, lifting his eyes from the ground.

"Try to look for a flower crown!" Jimin said and dropped down on the grass on his knees and palms, searching for a flower crown of blue and purple flowers.

___________________________________________

I will really appreciate if from time to time you ppl would look at the messages board thingy that I post❤️✨

Also I know you guys are mad at me so I let Taehyung get back his consciousness like ugh you guys are no fun😢😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 1.2K 120
Instagram From BTS OFFICIAL Hi Y/n! Instagram From ???? back off bts before you regret it! β•β•β•Β°βˆ΄,*β‹…βœ²β•β•γ€–βœ°γ€—β•β•βœ²β‹…*,βˆ΄Β°β•β•β• BTS just opened a new account ju...
76.6K 2.2K 57
Y/n is not a normal girl she's not like others She's alone She's depressed She is studying for medical through a scholarship She is not living wi...
554K 21.4K 46
At last, it was your turn to meet Jimin. The double heartbeats of your nearing soulmate was pounding harder than ever. You then moved your legs an...
7.4K 242 18
How do you get lost in the capital of South Korea when you lived here your whole life? Easy, you fall into a hole of lies and betrayal from your so-c...