FAMILY SECRETS (Completed)

By Fulu789

it's an arshi story different from the original, here arnav and khushi meet at work and they fall in love and... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter 10
NOTE
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
last part

chapter 32

9.5K 583 61
By Fulu789

After anjali's drama and her pregnancy the Raizada family could not believe that everything is getting out of hand and their kids have destroyed their reputation they had kept for years because of their stupidity, greed and fake pride.

In the following days Raizadas were trying hard to reconnect with arnav and make him sympathize with them, but arnav was no longer that pushover they had thought he was and now he could careless of what they do.

Druv had become worse and was drinking and partying like there is no tomorrow and they knew he was out of their hands now and they allowed him to do whatever he wanted.

Akash and payal had become strangers as they slept in different rooms and payal did not want to return to the gupta house as she preferred to stay at Raizada mansion.

As for khushi she was starting to feel insecure and scared all the time, with everything that has been happening she was afraid that the Raizada would kill her child if they came to know and she had decided to distance herself from them, but arnav could sense something wrong with her and he decidedto talk to her after fixing the mess that was created by his father, brother and uncle in this few days.

Khushi and arnav's room.

Arnav: khushi are you feeling okay? You have been in your room for that past 2 weeks and you only go out when  you want to prepare breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Khushi: i'm okay arnav,  I just don't feel like meeting anyone at this time and even bhavya had an emergency back in Mumbai and she had to leave.

She was right khushi was a little free when bhavya was around but as soon as she left she started to stay in the room.

Arnav: are you bored?

Khushi: it's not that arnav,  I just don't trust the Raizada family as of now.

Arnav: do you think by hiding in this room they won't came to know about your pregnancy?

Khushi: something like that.

Arnav: you have really disappointed me khushi,  were is the khushi who was a fighter and was not scared to confront anyone or any problem and the khushi who fought with everyone? Who wanted to fight for her husband's rights?

Khushi looked at arnav with tears as she knew that arnav was right, she had become weak and instead of fighting she is hiding away.

Arnav: i know you don't want any to happen to our  child but pregnancy should not make you weak khushi, but it should make you stronger and fight for your child and do you think by hiding away you have solved the problem?

Khushi: no and sorry arnav,  I just don't want to lose my child and with what has been happening in the past few weeks I don't feel safe around them anymore.

Arnav: okay khushi, If you think hiding will solve the problem then do what you think it is right, I won't force you to do anything anymore. .

With that arnav left to the washroom and khushi was still thinking about what arnav was saying ,whe she decided to go and talk to nani.

Kalyani's pov

If I am not careful things will get out of hand ,there has been so much drama since I have arrived and it looks like the Raizada family won't give up that easily but I have to make sure I ruined them for ruining my family, especially my daughter and grandson.

The first person is that drama queen anjali and her fool of a husband, I need them all out of this house before khushi gives birth and I am sure anjali will use her pregnancy to gain sympathy.

I just don't understand what kind of family this is, if someone is not trying to backstab another, then they are stealing from their own family.

Druv and akash are idiots and it seems no one really cares about that but it is time they are made to realise their mistakes.

Kalyani was still thinking of a way to handle the Raizada woman when khushi came there with coffee for her.

Khushi: are you okay nani?

Kalyani: you don't need to worry about me dear, I am perfectly okay and what of you are you okay? You look stressed.

Khushi: I will be okay once everything  gets settled, I am just tired of the whole drama that has been going on for the past weeks.

Kalyani: I know what you mean khushi,  the drama in this house is to much, but don't worry it won't be long now, you just need to be patient and trust your husband.

Khushi: don't get me wrong nani, I do trust my husband more than myself but I just want him to get his rights and get read of these people, I am pregnant now and I don't need anymore stress and by the looks of things, the Raizada family are up to no good.

Kalyani: I get your point and even that sister in law of yours is also pregnant and if they came to know about your pregnancy then I don't know what they will do especially divyani but as for arnav he will handle them.

Khushi: that's what I am fearing nani, they are now looking for every opportunity to hurt me and if they came to know that  I am also pregnant they won't hesitate in trying to kill my unborn baby just to hurt all of us especially me.

Kalyani: your right khushi, I think I need to talk to Mohini about your fears and we can't take any risk at this moment and is this the reason you have been keeping to yourself ?

Khushi: yes nani I am just scared and I want this baby to be fine, I don't know what I will do if I lose it.

Kalyani: khushi do you think arnav will allow anything to happen to you and your unborn child?

Khushi: no nani but for the past few weeks i have not been feeling easy, especially around the Raizada family.

Kalyani: don't think too much dear.

Khushi: I can't help it nani.

Kalyani: what do you suggest we do now?

Khushi: I think we need to think this through nani and oust them out of this house, because this house now belongs to you and then we will deal with them from afar.

Kalyani: you might be right khushi, but I don't think they will leave without a fight and knowing divyani and sumitra, they are very wicked and they might be up to no good as we speak.

Khushi: i just pray that this gets over soon, and nani I think there is no harm in trying.

Kalyani: you don't take stress , just relax I am here now and I will take care of everything.

Divyani's room

Sumitra: that anjali has ruined everything , that dumb fool has sold the only thing that could have helped us, but do you think she really betrayed us?

Divyani: I would not pass it through her, we both know that anjali and shayam are very cunning and manipulative, but I do applaud her guts to go against us.

Sumitra: she is our granddaughter after all and she took after us.

Divyani: your right but I didn't give her so much freedom that she will stab us in the back and we know she had been stealing from Raizada industries for years and now that arnav has become the CEO, it won't be long until he finds out what has been happening in the company.

Sumetra: let him find out I seriously don't care, especially what happens to those two fools, but what I am worried about now is  kalyani and also the ownership of the house.

Divyani: kalyani is very tough and it won't be easy to tackle her and we know she is very smart.

Sumetra: your right and what do you think we should do.

Divyani: I haven't figured that out and now  all I can say is that I hope they don't throw us out of the house.

Sumetra: do you think she can do that?

Divyani: I won't be surprised if she does not do that with all the drama that has been happening in the past few weeks, I think we should prepare for it and if it was me in her shoes I would have done the same, so we will just have to wait and see what the coming days will bring for us.

Sumitra: I don't want to leave this house divyani and if we leave were will we go?.

Divyani: that's my worries, I can't leave this luxurious life especially now that arnav is the next CEO and he will surely find out that the family has been misusing the company money and I think he will cut us out.

Sumitra: we are screwed divyani and do you think he doesn't not know anything?

Divyani: I am not sure he has not said anything about it.

Sumitra: arnav is very smart, he and his mother were able to buy the shares right under our noses.

Divyani: your right sumi we are screwed and I can't think of anything right now.

Next day In the living room

All were gathered as kalyani had called all of them and they were wandering why she had called them.

Kalyani: I know  it is early in the morning and your all tired and there is still things which were not settled  and I had thought it is time we settle the whole issue today.

Sumitra: what are you talking about?

Kalyani: I don't think I need to repeat myself,  we were all here when the whole drama of your granddaughter was been done and what happened afterwards, I don't think we should repeat ourselves and miss  the point of this meeting.

Sumitra: what is it that you want to say?

Kalyani: since this house now belongs to me ,I want you all to leave by the end of today.

All could not believe what she had just said and their face looked shocked and pale. .

Kalyani: why do you all looked surprised, you should have expected this was coming after what you all tried to do.

Dev: what did you just say?

Kalyani: I think you heard me sumi  and I don't like repeating myself and I perfectly know you are not deaf.

Divyani: you can't throw us out of our house.

Kalyani: point of correction divyani, it is no longer your house but my house and I don't like people whom I don't consider as family to leave in my house.

Divyani: were do you expect us to go in such a short notice kalyani and what of anjali she is steal not feeling well.

Mohini: oh really

Anjali: yes aunty you know I just found out I was pregnant a few weeks ago and you heard what the doctor said about me and stress .

Mohini: I am sure with all the money you and your husband have been stealing for the past 5 years you can buy a knew house and what do you mean your still not feeling well? What off the drama you have been doing for the past few days? were you not sick then and when did pregnancy become a sickness.

Anjali and shayam looked at each other as they did not want that kind of information to be linked at this time and now she feels uncomfortable.

Arnav: did you think i am stupid di?that i would not know what you and your husband has been doing behind everyone's back and you think I will let you out of the hook just because you are pregnant?

Anjali: arnav...

Arnav: I want you and your husband as well as the entire Raizada clan to leave this house and as of the company, it no longer belongs to you from today onward.

Everyone was shocked as they were not expecting this sudden retaliation from them as they had thought they would gather themselves and maybe do something, but now they were lost for words.

Mannoroma: HHBB were are we suppos to go now ?

Arnav: I don't know and I don't care, all I want is that you leave this house at the end of this day.

Mohini: so I suggest you all go and pack your things and leave.

Sakshi who was sitting there listening to everything was now starting to feel angry.

Do VOTE and COMMENT

I am going to end it soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?
230K 13.1K 41
Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in previous birth before they become one. So...
16.4K 1.8K 22
When Khushi Gupta discovers that her biological grandfather has appeared out of thin air and has arranged her marriage with his friend's grandson who...
131K 7.8K 17
It starts from were arnav was kidnapped and khushi saved him and In my story arnav and khushi did not have a contract marriage.