When Destiny Plays Its Game |...

By its_sanjh

What is Destiny? Does something like destiny exists in 21 century? When life has turn all modern. Where peop... More

When Destiny Plays Its Game
~{PART 1}~
~{PART 2}~
~{PART 3}~
~{PART 4}~
~{PART 5}~
~{PART 6}~
~{PART 7}~
~{PART 9}~
~{PART 10}~
~{PART 11}~
~{PART 12}~
~{PART 13}~
~{PART 14}~
~{PART 15}~
~{PART 16}~
~{PART 17}~
~{PART 18}~
~{PART 19}~
~{PART 20}~
~{PART 21}~
~{PART 22}~
~{PART 23}~
~{PART 24}~
NOTE
~{PART 25}~
~{PART 26}~
~{PART 27}~
~{PART 28}~
~{PART 29}~
~{PART 30}~
~{PART 31}~
~{PART 32}~
~{PART 33}~
~{PART 34}~
~{PART 35}~
~{PART 36}~
~{PART 37}~
~{PART 38}~
~{PART 39}~
~{PART 40}~
~{PART 41}~
~{PART 42}~
~{PART 43}~
~{PART 44}~
~{PART 45}~
~{PART 46}~
~{PART 47}~
~{PART 48}~
~{PART 49}~
~{PART 50}~
~{PART 51}~
~{PART 52}~
~{PART 53}~
~{PART 54}~
~{PART 55}~
~{PART 56}~
~{PART 57}~
~{PART 58}~
~{PART 59}~
~{PART 60}~
The New Book

~{PART 8}~

7.3K 522 114
By its_sanjh

"Then why I am having it? What dangerous thing have I experienced, handsome?" Shehnaaz asks making Jay to glances at Mahi.

"Actually, it's nothing like that. I already told you right that you met with an accident and from that particular day you started having panic attack." Mahi says somewhat convincing her.

"Hmm... but why do I get some flashes about someone laying in pool of blood?" She again asks as this question is revolving around her mind from so many days.

"What type of flashes?" Mahi asks encouraging her to talk further.

"Flashes which comes as blur... I can't see properly but some... some person laying down on floor..." She says trying hard to remember but is not able to, she presses her head feeling a slight pain in it.

"No need to stress yourself. If it affecting your health, no need to put pressure on it." Jay says feeling concerned for her.

"But you both might be knowing, right? What happened to me? How that accident took place? Who was that person? Did I killed someone when I was driving? Was that person in pool of blood due to me?" Shehnaaz asks them, those question which she always asked but never got answers from them.

"How many times have I told you Sana, not to trouble yourself with so much thinking. You met with an accident there is no need to pressure yourself with those flashes." Mahi says trying to escape from those questions.

"Why you both always tries to escape from the question? The thing troubling me most is that I hardly remembers anything that happened before three months back when I met with that accident. I don't even have recognized you both when I first saw you, I lost my memory in that accident. It's feels so helpless that after trying so hard still I can't remember a thing. I don't even know how my parents looked? I always see your both marriage album so that I might remember something but no! I feel so helpless at time. Will I won't ever get my memory back?" She asks looking at them broken, her eyes moist.

"Why you need to remember anything? Are you not happy with your present life? Why to remember that past which you lost, live in your present. You should be happy in your present rather than worrying about your past, Sana. I know it feels weird when you have just three months memory with you and rest of your life memory are lost somewhere rather than wasting time on remembering your past memories try to make some new one. You are soon going to seen on tv, there will be people going crazy for you. Rather than just wasting your precious time why don't you enjoy the coming future. Future which have so much stored for you." Mahi says making her think positive.

"You are right di. There is so much stored for me, my dream is soon going to be true. I am already actor and that was possible only due to Vikas Gupta. I never thought that a person like him would give me chance in such a big project of his. I mean I had hardly any experience in it but still he gave me chance without any connection. I always thought that it was difficult for a new comer to get a chance in the industry but I got, I am so lucky right?" She asks smiling, Mahi looks at her been happy. She is like a kid whose mood can change in a minute, just now she has been all sad and see now she is smiling forgetting very particular thing.

"So now I think you should go and sleep. Tomorrow you're called in morning shift, right?" Jay asks her and she nodes, "so now go and take rest." Listening to it Shehnaaz says good night to both and moves towards her bedroom. Jay glances at Mahi after seeing Shehnaaz entering her room, she is looking sad.

"Don't worry Mahi, I don't think she will ever ask about her past again. She got it that her present is more important and she should not stress on her past." Jay says trying to console Mahi.

"But what if her past comes in front of her present? What we will do then? What if we will lose her due to it?" Mahi asks voicing her worries which makes Jay tense too.

//

As Vikas as called her in morning shift as she has some scene to be shoot with other actors too so she is present on the set on time. She has already shot some scene with Rashmi and now both are sitting on one of the sofa during their break time while others shooting.

"You look like a baby from the starting," Shehnaaz says as she is going through her Insta post. "It been so many years that you're in this industry, right?" She asks her and she nodes.

Shehnaaz comes across a picture in which she sees Vikas, Siddharth and Rashmi posing in some hotel. That is ten years back, she looks at Rashmi. "Rashmi you Vikas and Siddharth are best friends?"

"Were best friend now no longer we are." She says in a stern voice.

"Why? Fought?" She asks again.

"Not exactly but yeah, I and Siddharth had different of opinions and Vikas was the person due to whom we were connected but eventually we ended up breaking my friendship with Vikas too. I am still friend with Vikas but not that close." Rashmi says and Shehnaaz gets to see a hint of sadness.

"Do you miss that friendship?" She asks been curious.

"Yes, I do. But now its late, it said right once a bond broke can't ever be mend back. Maybe it was destined." Rashmi says sounding sad.

"But sometime you just need attempts to mend it and what if destiny wants it too and that's why it brought three of you together once again." Shehnaaz says trying to give her hope.

"Its not that easy, things are changed and people too. We three have came so far from each other that now its impossible to go back. Moreover, I don't want to go back I am happy been in my present." Rashmi says glancing at Arhaan. Shehnaaz too look at that direction, "are you sure?" she asks her and Rashmi nodes slightly, herself confused whether she is sure or not.

It is time for the next shoot to start and three of them are sitting on the sofa as they already finished theirs. Paras and Rashmi are going to stay more longer as they have some scene to shoot with other actors from the other shift.

"So, you will work today for whole day?" Paras asks Shehnaaz.

"No! I will be left along with you, I think." Shehnaaz replies back.

"Wow! Its sounds great then why don't we go for a cup of coffee?" Paras asks both Rashmi and Shehnaaz.

"No Paras not today. I have some other plans, you both continue." Rashmi says denying the offer.

"Please Shehnaaz now you don't deny. Please we hardly get to talk with each other. Today we got a chance then why to lose it, please." He pleads her making her to have no other option. She nodes making Paras very much happy.

Soon the other actors too joint them and shoot starts proceeding. They all are sitting in the sofa as there is again break.

"Shehnaaz you said you're here from three months, right? With whom are you staying here?" Aarthi asks her.

"With her di and jiju." Asim replies for her making one person furious and others amuse, "she told me." Asim gives justification.

"Where does you live?" Rashmi asks.

"Andheri west in some Sunshine colony." Again, Asim answers for her.

"This too she had told you?" Paras asks faking his smile, Asim nodes.

"How you ended up been here? As you're a new face?" Paras asks her and then looks at Asim, "this also she had told you?"

"No! I myself too want to know it. Tell Shehnaaz." Asim says encouraging her to speak.

"Hmm... I wanted to become an actress; I don't know I always felt that I have some connection with this industry. I told handsome about it and he don't mind me been actor but di really had problem regarding it. She is very protective regrading me and want to protect me from the entire world. But handsome somehow convinced her and handsome told me that here an audition was going to happen and I came over here. I myself was surprised when I got to know that I was selected." Shehnaaz says been all happy while rest where amused but one person is busy reading his script as always.

"It's kind of strange that you ended up getting such a big project having no connection. I don't mean to say you're not talented but most people don't even get opportunity to showcase their talent, they are simply rejected not giving any valid point." Asim states the fact, Shehnaaz too gives her amused look as she has been too surprised with her selection.

"Wait! Who is this handsome?" Paras asks been curious, he is thinking whether she has a boyfriend.

"Handsome is Jay, I mean my jiju." She says making Paras to calm down, what rubbish he has been thinking?

"So coffee is done, right?" Paras asks for a confirmation and Shehnaaz nodes.

Break is over and soon they starts shooting once again. Half an hour is past and finally is time for Rashmi and Paras to leave.

"Shehnaaz I know I told you that you will be left early but you will have to shoot some scene before leaving and it might take time." Vikas informs Shehnaaz making Paras upset.

"No deal Shehnaaz you complete your scene till than I will wait for you." Paras says to her, Shehnaaz denies and tells him to leave but he is adamant enough not to listen to her. So, he ended up waiting for her while she continues with her shoot.

More than one hour is past and still she is not done with the shoot. Paras gets a call from Mahira, "hello! Mahira."

"Where are you Paras? I am waiting for you in your flat. You promised me for a movie date." Paras just then remembers about it.

"I will be there on time Mahira. Wait for me." Saying so he gets up from his seat and informing Shehnaaz that he has some important work and they will have coffee some other day, he goes from there.

"Seems like your date got cancelled." Asim says teasing Shehnaaz for which he receives a glare from her.

"Its nothing like date come on he already has a girlfriend. Why would he take me on date?" She says been annoyed.

"Sorry, I didn't know it. I mean the way he was waiting for you, I really thought that he had some feelings for you. I am really sorry." Asim says feeling guilty as he really has not idea about Paras been dating someone.

"He is like that. Very friendly with people around him, you don't know him so you might think like that. People often have those thoughts about him. He was just trying to bond up with Shehnaaz and nothing else." Aarthi says trying to give justification for Paras behavior.

"Seems like he very much friendly personality." Asim whispers to himself which goes unnoticed by rest but one person listens it and agrees too.

"So, can we carry on with the next scene?" Director asks taking them back to their acting zone.

//

"Hey, Shehnaaz you're still here? I said you could leave hours back, right? What are you doing still now?" Vikas asks as he comes and take a seat beside her.

"I called handsome and he informed me that he will get late so thought to do time pass with this person." Shehnaaz says hitting his head in a playful manner.

"Hey, now I not even teased you then why you hit me?" Asim asks getting annoyed. As its been his daily dose of receiving this torture from her.

"Now you have became my friend and to hit my friend I don't need any reason. I have that right." Says fully proud of herself. Asim gives her unbelievable look while Vikas ends up laughing.

"Okay, listen I has to inform from tomorrow this show is going to be telecast so tomorrow we won't have any shooting going on but we will watch the first show here together and along with us media too will be present." Vikas informs them making them all excited.

"Like a premier night? The way when a movie is going to release a day before it showed to closed ones?" Shehnaaz asks been all excited. "It will be so much fun, can I call my di and jiju too?" She asks looking at him with hopeful eyes.

"If you want to, you can." Vikas allows making her happy which as a result she hugs him.

At that particular moment Siddharth comes there and sees both of them hugging.

"You're the best Vikas." Saying so she breaks the hug and gives a kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you, kiddo." Vikas says smiling at her.

"Vikas if you're done then we can leave?" Siddharth asks Vikas making him to stand from his chair.

"Yeah, sure! Shehnaaz if you want then you too can joint us. He will drop you like yesterday." Vikas invites her.

"No need her handsome is coming to pick her, right?" Siddharth says giving Shehnaaz a stern look. She nodes been confused, why is he so rude today? Yesterday he has been all fine, joking around. She has given him correct name 'rudy'. He moves from there saying so, Vikas too looks at his retreating figure been amused.

"So will meet you both tomorrow bye." Saying so Vikas follows him.

"You don't find him weird at times?" Shehnaaz asks seeing in the direction, they just left.

"Whom, Vikas?" Asim asks glancing at his phone.

"No! Him, your favorite actor." Shehnaaz taunts him, while making faces. Seriously! He likes his acting skill? What is there to like about?

"Oh! You mean your rudy." Asim teases her back.

"He is not my rudy though I call him rudy." She says defending herself.

"How is that possible if you're the only person who calls her rudy that it means that he is your rudy." Asim says pulling her leg, poor soul tries to understand what he is trying to say.

"But that doesn't mean he is mine? I am just giving him a name." She says been confused.

"Hey, I don't mean it in that way. What your naughty mind thinks." Asim says further pulling her legs.

"What my naughty mind thinks, means?" She tires to get what he is saying and then glares him, "Asimmm..." Seeing it Asim runs from there while she starts chasing him. "I won't leave you idiot! What rubbish things are coming in your mind and calling me naughty. You just wait." Saying so she is running around him trying to catch him.

**

How is the part?

Bonus Chapter as today is Holi. So enjoy.

What is Shehnaaz past that worrying Mahi so much?

Will her past come in front of her present?

Why Rashmi, Siddharth and Vikas friendship broke? Will it mend again?

Why Paras called Shehnaaz for coffee?

Does you find Siddharth behavior weird same like Shehnaaz?

What will happen in premier night?

Keep guessing till the next part.

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting. I am loving the response on this story please keep showering the same love in further chapters too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 10.3K 17
This story is based on the most popular tv show "Biggboss14" where two beautiful souls gonna meet to form "Doh jism Ek jaan " where destiny is gonna...
60.9K 6.8K 45
In collaboration with @_Simran_N_ FATE A four lettered word with a deep meaning. Sometimes you just need to wait and watch what destiny has got for...
51.4K 4.3K 15
It's a sidnaaz story... One of close to my heart.. ❤️ What if shehnaaz is a divorcy? What if Sid falls in love with shehnaaz without knowing her pas...
85.4K 7.9K 77
Book 2: This story is about a bubbly girl, Megha and Abhijeet, her perfect match. But life is never perfect. They were unaware of the tests that th...