Immortal Magic

By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Join Allison Rose Weasley as she goes into her third year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. This... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Allison Weasley Faceclaim
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
GOBLET OF FIRE STARTS HERE
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Epilogue
Immortal Magic Part 2/ Part 3

Chapter Sixteen

378 8 0
By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Allison's Point of View.

Over the last two and a half weeks due to Lupin agreeing to teach Harry and me to defend ourselves against the Dementors we have been a lot happier. That happiness had escalated when Ravenclaw had beaten Hufflepuff. Ever since then Wood had become his old self and put the team to practice now that we have a chance still to win the cup. 

Soon enough it neared that time of year when McGonigal made a list of those who would be staying at the castle over Christmas. As usual Harry, Ron, Hermione, and I had put our names down to stay at the castle. 

Hermione and I threw ourselves into our school work continuing to use the time turners to get to classes. As the next Hogsmead trip neared Harry had to convince me to go with Hermione and Ron. 

''Allison wake up we need to get ready for Hogsmead,'' Hermione says while shaking me awake. I nod sitting up and throwing the covers off of me. I grab some clothes suitable for the weather and make my way into the bathroom. 

Once I had washed my hair and body I turned off the shower and got out while wrapping a towel around myself. I talk my wand and dry my hair with a spell. After my hair was dry enough I had gotten changed. 

Allison's outfit minus the bag. She has a different bag to that. 

Once I had gotten dressed I exited the bathroom and put on my shoes before making my bed. Once all that was done I had gotten my bag and cheeked to make sure everything I needed was in there. 

I grab my wand and put it into my boot so that it is easily accessible. I look at Hermione as she comes up behind me. ''You ready?'' she asks me. I nod and grab my bag before she and I made our way downstairs. 

Once downstairs we saw the Cullens. ''Hi,'' I say smiling at them. They all smile at me ''You ready to go down to the village?'' Esme asks. We nod at her ''Yeah we are just going to wait for the boys to go down to the Great Hall to get some food before we leave,'' I tell them. 

''Are you going down to the village today or are you staying here?'' Hermione asks them. ''Esme and I are doing something today. Albus has kindly offered to apparate us somewhere so we could sort out some stuff,'' Carlisle tells us. 

''This lot, however, is staying here at the castle,'' Esme says pointing at the others.  Hermione and I nod before looking behind us as we heard someone approach. 

''You all ready?'' I ask my brothers and Harry. They nod and together we make our way down to the Great Hall after saying goodbye to the Cullens. 

After we had breakfast we had made our way out to the courtyard. ''Are you sure you don't want me to stay?'' I ask Harry. He gives me a reassuring look. ''It's fine Allison you promised Ron and Hermione you would go with them the next trip to Hogsmead,'' he tells me. 

I sigh ''but that doesn't mean I don't like leaving you here by yourself,'' I tell him. He just smiles at me, ''go!'' he tells me. I sigh but continue down with Hermione and Ron towards the carriages. 

Carlisle's Point of View.

Esme and I walk towards the headmaster's office. Once I had said the password Esme and I had walked up the stairs. Esme knocks on the door and we wait till we hear him invite us inside. ''Come in,'' we hear from the other side. I open the door and we walk in. 

''Ah Carlisle, Esme are you ready?'' he asks us. I nod at him and smile, ''yes we are,'' Esme says. Albus nods and walks to stand between us. ''Just grab my arm and I shall apparate us to the Burrow,'' he tells us. We nod and grab an arm each. 

Next thing I know I felt a pulling sensation and we are standing in front of a small yet very welcoming house. ''Follow me,'' Albus says. Esme walks over to me and holds my hand as we follow behind Albus. We come up to a door and we stand behind Albus as he knocks on the door. I watch as a woman comes walking up to the door and smiles warmly. 

''Albus, it is good to see you,'' she says. ''It's good to see you too Molly. Now might I introduce you to Carlisle and Esme,'' Albus says. 

He moves out of the way so that the Woman Molly can see us. Molly unlike we had imagined had smiled at us welcomely. ''She looks just like the both of you,'' she says smiling.

''I am Molly Weasley. You can call me Molly. Unfortunately, Arthur is at work but please come in,'' Molly says moving out of the way. ''Thank you,'' I tell her. She nods and smiles. 

''I will leave you three to it. I will come back soon to take you back to the castle,'' Albus tells us. Esme nods and thanks him.  

''These are some of the photo albums that have pictures of Allison growing up in them,'' Molly tells us as she sits down next to Esme handing her the photo albums. I smile gently as I look at all the photos of the kids growing up. 

Molly then went on explaining the story behind every photo of Allison. ''Allison has started a scrapbook that is for all her years at Hogwarts,'' Molly tells us. Esme nods and smiles at Molly. 

''Molly I just want you to know that Allison is your daughter just as much as she is ours,'' Esme was saying but Molly just placed a hand on top of Esme's while smiling. ''I know and I would like Allison to get to know you all and your adoptive children,'' Molly tells us.  

''She is as much a part of your family as she is apart of mine,'' Molly tells us. I nod and smile while continuing to flip through the pages of Allison as a little girl as I listened to my wife and Molly talk about Allison and the rest of her kids. 

Allison's Point of View. 

Time Skip. 

So far I have had an amazing time in Hogsmead. Right now, Hermione, Ron and I were inside Honeydukes looking at things to buy Harry. 

We were looking at a tray of blood flavoured Lollipops. ''I don't think Harry would like them. I think they are for vampires,'' Hermione says. ''We should get some for the Cullens,'' I say. 

Ron doesn't pay attention as he grabs a jar of something. ''What about these?''  Ron asks chucking me the jar. ''Cockroach cluster,'' I say raising my eyebrows at my brother. ''Absolutely not,'' I say at the same time as someone else. I look behind me and see Harry. 

''Harry,'' I say smiling. I pass Ron the jar back and pull Harry into a hug. ''How did you get out of the castle?'' I ask him. ''Have you learnt to apparat?'' Ron asks. 

I roll my eyes at Ron's suggestion. ''Course I haven't,'' Harry tells him before dropping his voice to a whisper and tells us about the Marauders Map. 

''How come Fred and Geroge never gave it to me or Allison? We are their siblings,'' Ron says. ''Well, Harry isn't going to keep. You're going to hand it into Professor McGonigal aren't you Harry?'' Hermione asks him. ''Yeah along with his invisibility cloak,'' Ron scoffs at Hermione's suggestion. 

Hermione turns to me for help. ''I get both your points but Hermione if Harry hands it in they will want to know where he got it. In doing so They will know Fred and George nicked it. Which in turn will get them in trouble,'' I tell her. 

She looks as if she was about to argue but gives up and nods. ''I get that, but Sirius Black could be using any of those passages to get in the castle. The teachers should know,'' Hermione defends herself. Harry looks at her. ''He can't be getting in through a passage,'' Harry tells her.

''There are seven, four of them are already known to Filch so he would be keeping an eye on them. One of them caved in when Fred and Geroge used it. The other passage is right at the entrance of the Whoomping Willow, no one would dear go through that passage. That leaves the last passage,'' Harry tells us all.

''The Honeydukes Passage,'' I say recalling his story of how he got here. Harry nods at me smiling at me a little. ''The one I came through, through the cellar in Honeydukes is very hard to see. So unless he knew it was there,'' Harry hesitated in what he was saying getting stuck in his thoughts. 

I grabbed his hand which brought him out of his head. ''Are you okay?'' I ask. He nods at me before entwining our fingers. I smile at him and give his hand a reassuring squeeze. Ron then got all of our attention and pointed to a notice that is pinned up on aboard. 

We all go forward and read the notice. ''See I'd like to see Black try and break into Honeydukes with Dementor's swarming the village,'' Ron tells us. 

As Hermione was about to say something else Ron dragged Harry over to the shelf to look. Harry who was still holding my hand ended up dragging me along with them. 

I grab Hermione's hand to make sure she wasn't left behind. Seeing the worry still clear in her eyes I gave her hand a squeeze. ''We are going to be fine okay,'' I tell her. She looks at me and nods. 

Once we all had gotten our sweets from Honeydukes we all had left the crowded shop and made our way outside into the cold. Ron and Hermione pointed out places to us as we walked around the village. Ron and Hermione were spitting out different places to go. I look at Harry and see him shivering. 

I look toward Ron and Hermione. ''How about we go to the Three Broomsticks. Harry and I haven't tried Butterbeer yet. Not to mention it will get us out of the cold,'' I tell them. They look at me and nod. Together we all make our way over to the Three Broomsticks. 

Once we entered the Three Broomsticks we were hit with immediate warmth. ''That's Madam Rosemerta. I will get the drinks,'' Ron says as we look at woman serving customers. 

With Ron getting the drinks Hermione, Harry and I went and found a table in the back between a window and Christmas tree that will serve as some cover to hide Harry. Ron soon came back with the drinks and passed each of us one. 

''Happy Christmas,'' Ron says smiling while raising his drink. We all smiled as we all raised our drinks as well before drinking them. I turn around and dig through my bag. Soon enough I found what I was looking for and brought it out. 

''Let's take a picture,'' I tell them. They nod and smile. We all smile at the camera with our drinks in front of us. I smile as I lower the camera after the photo was taken. We then go into a conversation about where to go next.

A sudden breeze came in and we all turned to the door. My eyes widen as Professor McGonigal, Flitwick, Hagrid and the Minister came through. We all pushed Harry underneath the table with his drink. 

Luckily they all sat down at a table near us but in a way where I was hidden by the Christmas tree. Hermione used a spell to make the tree grow so and move so that it was in front of our table to hide all of us from view. 

Soon enough we hear some heals walk towards there table. Once Rosemerta had given them all their drinks and sat down herself they started talking. 

''What brings you here Minister?'' I heard her ask. ''What else my dear, Sirius Balck. Surely you have heard what had happened up at Hogwarts on Halloween,'' The minister tells her. 

I didn't hear Rosemerta say anything so assume she had nodded. ''Do you think Black is still in the area?'' I hear her ask. 'I'm sure of it!'' The Minister tells her. 

''The Dementors have searched my pub twice Minister. Scared off all my customers. Not good for business,'' Rosemerta tells him. 

''Rosemerta my dear. I don't like them any more than you do. They are however a precaution. I have met a few of them. They are in fury against Dumbledore. He will not let them on the grounds,'' the Minister tells her. 

''I suppose not, can you imagine us, teachers, trying to teach with them floating around,'' McGonigal tells him. ''Hear, hear,'' Flitwick says. ''All the same, they are there to protect you. We all know what Black is capable of,'' the Minister says. 

They all then start talking about what Black was like when he was in school. Though when I heard that Black and Harry's father were best friends I felt Harry tense under the table. 

I got under the table and grabbed his hands letting him know that I am there for him. He latched onto my hands squeezing them. 

As we learned more and more about the history of Black and Harry's father the more I felt Harry begin to shake. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and he had burrowed himself into me accepting my comfort. 

''Black betrayed them,'' Rosemerta says in shock after we had learned that Black was James and Lilly's secret keeper. We continue listening to what they all had to say all about Peter Pettigrew and Blacks capture.

''Well Cornelius if you are dining with the headmaster we should head up to the castle now,'' McGonigal says. One by one we heard them all leave. ''Harry,'' Ron and Hermione look underneath the table. 

We were all lost for words. I just continue to hug Harry making sure to let him know that we are there for him. Soon enough we had all left the three Broomsticks and made our way back to the castle. Harry through the Honeydukes passage while Hermione, Ron and I took the carriages.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163 0 17
Sequel Series to my Immortal Magic Series: It's been a year since the Second Wizarding War. A year since Allison, Harry, Hermione and Ron left with t...
2.7K 139 30
❝Autumn would fit right in then, wouldn't she? With a bunch of other freaks like her. ❞ Autumn has lived in an orphanage her whole life. She's neve...
10.3K 393 71
Bella Swan is about to start her third year at Hogwarts school. She's excited but as soon as she gets there she finds out things she never knew about...
275K 8.2K 43
Being the oldest Weasley girl of the family and Ron's twin wasn't easy. Everyone knew who she was. Not because she was the first Weasley to be sorted...