It's 𝓱𝓲𝓢; he's 𝓫π“ͺ𝓬𝓴...

By nEoMuLoNlY

"We have a new student. Please introduce yourself." "Hello. I'm.... 𝓨𝓲𝓫𝓸, 𝓦π“ͺ𝓷𝓰 𝓨𝓲𝓫𝓸. " 'It's 𝓱... More

Summary
Characters
β€’ONEβ€’
β€’THREEβ€’
β€’FOURβ€’
Not an update...
β€’FIVEβ€’
β€’SIXβ€’
β€’SEVENβ€’
β€’EIGHTβ€’
β€’NINEβ€’
β€’TENβ€’
β€’ELEVENβ€’
β€’TWELVEβ€’
β€’THIRTEENβ€’
β€’FOURTEENβ€’
New Book!
Note...
Book 2...?
Back For Revenge

β€’TWOβ€’

7.6K 477 5
By nEoMuLoNlY

Xiao Zhan

I heard girls screaming, even boys, after the new student took off his mask.

I was so shocked and surprised. My eyes got teary, and I wanted to cry.

"Waahhh...sooo handsome..." all the kids, excluding me, said at the same time.

"There's a few empty seats, so you can choose to sit wherever you want." The teacher said.

"Sit here!" A girl said.

"No, sit here!"

"No! Here!"

The students started fighting over him. And while they were arguing, I was trying to hide my face, so Yibo won't recognize me, and so nobody would find out how I really want to cry.

"Wait! Stop fighting!" Yibo shouted, annoyed. Everyone got quite right away. "I'll choose where I want to sit." He said, coldly.

Yibo started looking around to find an empty seat, while I was trying to hide, again. I could hear footsteps, that's how quite the class was. I heard the footsteps getting louder, until I saw a pair of feet. I looked up and that's when I really wanted to cry, and wished I would've disappeared.

"I'll sit here." And then, he sat down next to me.

I saw the other students glaring at me.

The teacher started to teach. But was I able to concentrate?! NO!!

With him sitting next to me, all those flashbacks came back to my mind.

I couldn't control myself from crying, anymore. So, I stood up, and ran to the bathroom, without asking the teacher.

"Xiao Zhan! Where are you going?!" I heard the teacher yell, but I ignored her.

I ran to the bathroom, and went into an empty stall. I locked it and let out all the tears that were threatening to come out. I didn't know for how long I had been in there, crying the whole time. That was until I heard the bathroom door open and then close.

"Zhan...?"
————————————————————————
Sorry for any mistakes. Don't forget to vote. Have a good day or night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94K 4.3K 51
Hlo guy's! How are u? I hope everyone is safe and healthy πŸ˜ƒ This is my first story hope everyone Support me and I will give my best to Work hard! So...
137K 3.4K 11
A light novel. [Republishing] Officially Yizhan. I always prefer strong characters and switching. Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo romance fanfic. It's more...
160K 9.4K 27
"Tell me , do you regret it ?" "I....I.. of course..I don't" Wangyibo is from a rich and disciplined family . But he isn't interested in any rules a...
154K 9.8K 28
Xiao Zhan loves Wang Yibo. In fact, the first time Yibo met him was when Xiao Zhan confessed. Wang Yibo lets this cute guy follow him around and orde...