Boyf riends Oneshots [discont...

By GayArsonMuffin

This probably won't be updated for a while cause I hate my writing now and am embarrassed of it cause it's ba... More

Info
Tagalog is Confusing
Rant(kinda)
So this happened
I maked this
Bestest Friend
I'd Kinda Be Into
No One Knows
Alice in Wonderland AU
The 2020 Corona Outbreak( its an actual chapter, not A/N)
A/N sorry
Micheal in the Bathroom (cover)
Tagged (wow its a mirical)
Tagged, again?????
A/N sorry for all the ans
How do i keep getting tagged?
A PSA
Okay so.
Just a lil somthin somthin
Jordan
Hair A/N + a little something extra
A/N part two
Tag, Im it
Self Promo for a bit
The Oath
Headcannons because i be slacking with writing
Incorrect quote type thing
Sunshine
Pure happiness
Um
Sneak peak (production photos)
Escape the Fairground
Escape the Fairground (Finale)

Spy AU

130 1 5
By GayArsonMuffin

So, this has an added oc of my sister's creation, the oc is the picture above. The character's name is Zoey Hell (people make fun of her last name a lot) just a bit of insight on the character.

TW: intense farting, small but of panicking, pretty sad backstories, Micheal's Moms not being good parents, (I'm sorry) it gets kinda angsty somewhere, if you don't like that it starts after meanwhile and ends after the •+•+

Agent Files
Agent Foxtrot
Age: 17
Previous identity: Chloe V.
Time in agency: 6 years
Rank: Greats
Team: Agent Double M, Agent Z

Agent Double M
Age: 17
Previous identity: Michael M.
Time in agency: 6 years
Rank: Greats
Team: Agent Foxtrot, Agent Z

Agent Z
Age:15
Previous identity: Zoey Hell
Time in agency: 1 year
Rank: B class
Team: Agent Double M, Agent Foxtrot

Third Person
Have you ever wondered if spies are real? Well, they are. But, they aren't like in all the action packed movies. They work hard to stay undercover and if they do their job correctly then their lives are actually less eventful and challenging when they become a spy. Every spy has a backstory. None are usually very good. For a reference, these are the backstories of the kid agency's two most successful recruits.

Micheal Mell has a pretty normal life until about five minutes after his birth. His parents decided to put him up for adoption and things just went downhill from there. He was adopted by two young women when he was five and was sent to Middle-borough schools. (Sorry but I need to do this for plot, I love you Michael's moms) Even after he was taken in life didn't get much better though. He got physically and emotionally abused by his mothers, and to make matters worse had no friends at school.

In kindergarten he met a young boy named Jeremy he became friends with, but it didn't help much. In sixth grade his mothers died in a car crash and he had to live out and about. He was found by a member of the agency and began training to become a spy and soon earned his spot in the agency.

     Chloe Valentine had a good childhood until she turned seven and her mother died. While she had many kids at school offering her comfort, it didn't do anything about the blame and torture she was subjected to at home. In sixth grade she came home from school to find her house surrounded by caution tape, it had apparently been the cite of a murder. She left that day and ran straight to her aunt sweetie's house because he knew that her aunt worked for a spy agency that also takes kids and was soon recruited.

The two were put together on a team of spies and with ease became the most successful team in the agency.

Years later another girl joined them and created the most legendary team the world had ever witnessed.

     It was {a February day when your dad came by before goin away, okay I'll stop} October 1st when M and and  Z were just chillin in their dorm, waiting for Fox to get back. (They gave each other nicknames)  when she came running into the room.

"Guys, we have an assignment."

Z looked at her, pretty done

"It better not be the vsco bois again."

"It's not, don't worry."

"Thank god."

"Here, look at the files"

Mission info: something not quite right is going on and we have to stop it before it gets out of hand.
(I'm just the best at insight, ha just kidding the mission info sucked)
Agents on case: Agent Double M Agent Foxtrot Agent Z
Place: New Jersey, Middle Borough High.
Cover Identities
Agent Double M: MICHEAL MELL
Agent Foxtrot: CHLOE VALENTINE
Agent Z: ALANA MURPHY (my sister chose a first and last name from DEH without knowing the characters)

AGENT DOUBLE M
When me and Fox read where it was and our covers we made eye contact, silently expressing our worry as well as our happiness to relive part of our old lives.

     We got our disguises, which for me and Fox was just us sized versions of our old clothes, and were off to our mission. We pulled out the teleportation device to get to New Jersey that looks like a jump rope because you can never be to careful. We spun the rope and jumped through to Middle Borough High.
Here we go.
"So, how do we get in?" Alana seemed confused on how we would get into a school we aren't applied to.

"We just walk in like a normal student, the agency'enrolled' us" Chloe cleared it up for her.
We started going our separate ways before Alana stopped us.

"Wait, Micheal, Chloe, aren't we supposed to stick together?"

"Usually but not for this mission. I'm supposed to be the 'popular girl', Micheal is supposed to be the 'anti social headphones kid' and you're supposed to be an average girl. Our covers aren't meant to interact for this case. So, bye"

I put on my headphones and walked off into the school, ahhh haven't listened to Marley in a long time. Wait. Wait a minute. That's Jeremy up ahead! As I get closer I notice that Chloe is in a group with the popular gossipy girls, actually pretty useful for this case because she gets information.

     As I'm walking towards Jeremy I can vaguely hear something but it's probably nothing but the I feel one of my headphones get lifted up and someone shout Micheal at the top of their lungs in my ear.

"AH"

"So it seems I finally got your attention- is that Marley?"

"Yes and don't music shame me. Now, what do you need?"

"I don't know where my class is."

"Sorry, but I don't know where anything is either. I'm just winging it and hoping I don't end up late."

"Oh, well, good luck"

"You too Alana"

                     ~Time skip because I can~

At lunch I saw Alana head for the table Chloe was at. Bad decision. She got rejected. I went to go sit with Jeremy.

"Jeremy, my buddy, hows it hanging!"
I don't think he knew it was me.

"Who are you and what do you- MICHAEL! You just disappeared in 6th grade, where have you been?"

"Not important. I'm back now. So, how have the past few years been?"

"Well, I've been getting more confident. Today I even wrote Christine a letter telling her how I feel!"

"That's progress!"

"Ya I tore it up and flushed it!"

I pause to give him a look.

"... it's still progress."

Before I had a chance to answer another girl came and slid into a seat at the table.

"Ya Micheal, you have to give him some credit."

Oh thank god, it's just Alana.
"Who are you? Also, how do you know Michael?"

Oh shit, Jeremy doesn't know who she is and is probably a fuck ton confused.

Me and Alana make eye contact, symbolizing to improvise and just hope it works. I start with a certain degree of uncertainty.
"We met at...."

"SUMMER CAMP"

"Yes uh hu summer camp when we were learning to"

"SWIM FROM BEARS"

"Yes swim from bears in the river and her hair tie fell off and I found it and we became friends."

Jeremy looked very confused.

"Okay....... well, thanks for believing in me Alana."

"You shut up I just say it how it is. Besides, why would you do anything else when you can be-"

"SIGNING UP FOR THE PLAY!"

"I mean, I was gonna say getting stoned in your basement but what ever floats your boat."
I get smapped in the arm by Alana.

"Micheal!"

"Sorry."

"No.. I mean look who's signing up for the play!"

Oh, Christine. Well, I should probably explain who she is. She's Jeremy's long time crush since the middle of sixth grade. I don't understand why he likes her though. It's not that I have anything at all against her. She seems like a sweet girl who would be fun to be around, but that's the thing seems. Neither of us have actually interacted with her. But, he can like who he wants. When I look back to him I see him signing up for the play.

     Wow, never thought he would sign up... oh wait Christine signed up. Before I get to think about it more someone shouts across the cafeteria.

"GAAAY"

     Then as the laughter of the cafeteria dies down after the comment I see Chloe walk past as she says "I like gay people" and winking at me. See, others might think she's being shallow or something but for me, I know she's not. That comment kept her in character and allowed her to stay in disguise and communicate with me. Cause she knows I'm gay.

The one annoying thing about not being out to the rest of the agency is that since we're actually both gay, we're really close and what some would call cuddly so that results in the rest of the agency thinking we're either secretly dating, or like each other.

THIRD PERSON
(Sorry for the random POV switch but I just realized how much better I write in third person but I don't feel like re-writing 1524 words worth of story)

That night Micheal and Alana has been staying over at Jeremy's house because the agency might be able to apply them to a school but they don't have nearly enough funding to buy them a house for every mission.

The two friends were teaching Alana how to play AOTD while joking around a bit

"Am I really your favowite pewson?"

"Yes now shut up so we don't die"

"You two are like some sort of chaotic mix between cheesy and siblings that want to kill each other."

As discussions carried on, Jeremy suddenly brought up something that happened earlier in the day after play rehearsal.

"So, Rich told me about this weird gray oblong pill that's apparently from Japan. I guess it's supposed to make you cool or something if you take it."

The room silenced as Micheal and Alana made eye contact.

"Jeremy, you need to tell us everything that Rich said. Now."

"Micheal, why does it matter that much? I only considered it for a couple minutes until I realized it was probably a scam. I mean, the guy who torments me asking for 600 dollars is kinda sketchy isn't it?"

"I know, and that's why you need to tell me and Alana exactly what happened in the bathroom today"

"What the ever loving fuck, why does it matter so much?"

"Listen it just does, now stop asking questions, Z get the thing"

"Already on it M"

"EXCUSE ME WHO THE FUCK ARE Z AND M PLEASE EXPLAIN AND WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH AND WHAT ARE YOU EVEN LOOKING FOR
IN YOUR FAIRLY SUSPICIOUS BAG ALANA"

It was at that moment that the two realized they were royally screwed.

The teens in question both signified to the other it was okay to just tell this one person and Alana stepped forward.

"It's kind of hard to explain but... me and Micheal are national spies for the minor (as in younger than 18 ) division"

Jeremy seemed very skeptical of the idea

"Before our call 911, we can prove it..."

Micheal clicked his pen and then. Nothing happened.

"Oops, wring pen" *cue frustrated face palm from Alana*

Micheal found the right pen after digging through his bag before realizing it was behind his ear and this time when clicked a hologram appeared of them and their boss explaining everything that they took in case of a situation like this.

~ Time skip to after a lengthy explanation because I don't fucking know how to write that ~

Jeremy just stood in the room, completely flabbergasted. (A/N flabbergasted is a fun word we should use it more) as Micheal gave a awkward two fingered salute

"Agent Double M at your service"

Alana offered the same movement, but more confident and sure in her actions than the other.

"And Agent Z!"

"So.., are you guys like, a thing or..."

Both teens burst out in hysterical laughter at that

"That's really funny! Micheal's like the fairy-gay mother, and I'm an Ace on the case. Our whole team is so not straight that we've deemed ourselves the
gay-gents!"

(I had trouble coming up with a pun for ace I'm sorry I've failed you)

     "Oh, okay. Wait who's the other person?"

     "I'm sorry that's confidential information, we can't tell you that"

     After everything was somewhat sorted out, Jeremy explained in detail everything that was said after play rehearsal and they all decided to check it out, Jeremy agreeing to be the one to take the SQUIP.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

     "Heere's to hoping this is a scam or something good and not evil!"

     "Micheal I swear to Hades"

     Alana probably would've punched Micheal in the face if Jeremy hadn't stopped her

     "We have more important things to focus on right now"

     "Oh right!"

     Jeremy swallowed the evil tic tac and drank the Mountain Dew and after only a few seconds the other two were hounding him

   "Do you feel anything"

"... How does it taste"

"Oh my Percy Jackson Micheal"

"First off: not really, B. Minty C. What does oh my Percy Jackson mean?"

"I'm an Atheist so instead of saying oh my god sometimes I say the names of The Lightning Thief the Musical characters for fun"

"Try to say something cool"

"I think I just blew all my bar mitzfa money on a wintergreen tic tac"

"Ya, not cool"

"My god Micheal. Anyway, we're gonna go leave for five minutes or something so we can report this"

"Okay, see you then"

~time skip brought to you by the fact I staged sang and recorded World Burn, sounded not that bad, and did a fairly good job and then my mom made me do a different song~

     About twenty minutes later the two came back to where Jeremy was supposed to meet them, but Jeremy was nowhere to be found.

     After checking the entire mall and they still couldn't find him both started to get worried, Micheal being slightly more vocal about it

     "Oh god, what if something happened to him"

     "Micheal, you need to calm down, I'm sure nothing bad happened"

     "How can you be sure that nothing bad happened? He was walking around the mall with two secret agents. Do you know how many people would like to kill us! And he just took a supposed super computer pill!"

     "... Okay, fair point. But maybe he just left without us"

     "Maybe he got taken hostage by people that recognized us and want our heads on a spike! We could play this maybe game all day."

"Please, calm down Micheal"

" Calm down? CALM DOWN! Heere's a recap of what's happened so far and then tell me if I need to 'calm down' first: my family died when I was fricking twelve second: I joined a team if spies where we've been taken hostage ourselves multiple times third: my friend just took a super pill and now he's fucking missing and I've already lost two sets of parents, an entire family, my best friend once, a best friend and team mate who I can't even get back, and now my first ever friend is missing and I can't, I can't loose anyone again."

{well that escalated quickly. Sorry but I just needed that rant there to set something up}

     Alana immediately softened up and they left the mall after calming down. Except now there was one problem: they have no means if transportation and nowhere to stay.

      In the end they just went and booked a hotel and used public transportation.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

     The next day at school Micheal and Alana were relieved to see Jeremy, but it was slightly diminished when they quickly found out he wouldn't answer or pay attention to them at all.

     Later in the day when Alana was finishing something up in the computer lab and Jeremy passed Micheal

     "Micheal! It's so good to see you!"

     "Really so you haven't been avoiding me all day?..... Jeremy? Why are you standing there all creepy and stuff? You've been acting shady ever since... since..."

     Realization hit Micheal's face

     "It worked, didn't it? Jeremy, you have to come tell us everything! We gotta get stoned in your basement!..... Jeremy?"

     "Optic Nerve Blocking: On"

"I'll take that as a no"

~time skip to Halloween because I don't feel like writing this entire musical brought to you by oxy-clean, get the tough stains out~

While Alana was surveilling the party, Micheal was hiding in the bathroom, or as he put it 'waiting for Jeremy to show up to warn him' and after about forty five minutes someone runs into the bathroom.

(The bathroom scene but slightly adjusted to fit this situation cause I don't feel like writing it)

And that's how Micheal ended up crying and having a panic attack in the bathroom on the job.

"Hey Micheal, you in heere?"

Then she spotted him with red eyes that screamed 'I just cried leave me alone'

"You okay"

"I- no"

"C'mon, lets go back and then you can tell me anything you want"

A/N vote Agent Z/Zoey Hell/Alana for mom friend 2020

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Micheal was sitting, burning memories and smoking in his boxers. He had pretty much failed his mission, he failed his friends, he failed his best friend, he failed himself, and now all that was left was this box of memories.

"MICHEAL, STOP SMOKING POT AND BURNING STUFF I FOUND A WAY TO DE-ACTIVATE THE SQUIP"

A/N sorry I keep jumping around but I just am I don't really have a reason but I'm skipping around okay, sorry

Alana and Micheal eventually made it to the play and long story short defeated the SQUIPs with the power of Mountain Dew red and now heere we are week after this whole thing, the whole squad having a sleepover at Jeremy's house.

All of them were in the middle of a game of Truth or Dare when the three Agents suddenly got a notification.

"Sorry, I gotta take this"

"Me too"

"Me three"

They left a very confused everyone else in the room as they got informed about their next mission, they usually weren't back to back like this but they were one of the only teams available.

When they got back in the room it was Rich's turn to ask

"Alana, truth or dare"

"Truth"

"What was that suspicious phone call the three of you just had to take at the same time?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to tell me what that phone call was about"

"Uno"

"Wrong game"

"Go fish"

"Try again"

"Never have I ever-"

"I'll just tell them Z"

~after an explanation I still don't know how to write~

"... and tonight is our last day heere for a while"

"Micheal did you just-"

"Yes and I have no regrets, anyway, if you need to find us in our school, it's in Cranberry Pennsylvania, I'll be Ethan Craw, Chloe'll be Sparrow Craw, and Zoey will be Zala Crisostomo. Me and Chloe will be speaking in British accents, and Zoey will be using a Southern Accent. The school is called Westerburg High (no it's not gonna be Heathers I just needed a school name) any questions?" 

     Mostly they all just stared in awe (with the exception of Jeremy who had already gone through this cycle) as the fact that three of their friends were spies sunk in.

     After that, they went back to having a fun night.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Ethan, Sparrow and Zala all arrived at the front gates of Westerburg High. They were in for quite the adventure.

It started out normal, but then halfway through the week they apparently were discovered and Zala was currently being held captive in a storage closet by Mrs. Brimmer, and let me just say, Mrs. Brimmer wasn't exactly the smartest.

When Zala gained consciousness again, she was awakened by the sound of someone laughing before a stench filled the room

"Ugh, what is that?"

"Well that would be the laughing gas they told me to put you on"

Now, as I said, Mrs. Brimmer wasn't the smartest. She was following directions, but when they said laughing had she took both words literally and separately, not realizing laughing gas was an actual thing. So now she's on a loop of laughing and then farting. Hence the laughing gas (you can thank my sister for this because the spy idea sprouted from a game we play sometimes and Mrs. Brimmer is straight from the game) but it was nearly trivial, as Mrs. Brimmer had bad enough gas to knock anyone out.

     "Now, if you're smart you'll tell me where your friends are or you'll get it"

     Then to prove how serious she was she fired up fir the biggest fart in the history of all farts

(How did this turn into a crack chapter)

     "Fine fine, they're in the boys bathroom" (not in a weird way, in like, a Janis and Damian way)

     "Thanks, also, I lied I'm still using more laughing gas"

     Then Mrs. Brimmer went to find the other two kids, leaving Zala in the room gagging.

     The next thing she knew she had  bucket of water poured on her and her two friends begging her to take a shower because, and I quote, 'you're very stinky'.

After she took a shower, they all ended up having to be separated, Ethan and Sparrow went to a different mission, and Zala was left to finish this one on her own as to prove herself again because she gave away the location of her team. (Micheal and Chloe didn't actually care, the boss made her do it)

     After three months, she finally cane back, a completed mission. Little did she know, the boss was going to drop a bombshell when she went to get her next mission

     "Heere's their mission information, we don't have their exact whereabouts because nobody's heard from them since two and a half weeks into the mission, they're still in the sane one from when you went out on your own"

     "WHAT"

To demonstrate how weird that is, with the exception of the squipcident, they always complete missions within a week or less, and always check in every day.

     "Don't worry, I'm sure they're fine!"

     She raised an eyebrow at him because what kind of oblivious fuck was he?

     "If they're not you can elect two outsiders and one agent to help you with them."

     "Thank you."

     And with that she went off to the mission.

     About a week later, she found out that they've been being held captive for the long time they were unheard from.

                                          Shit

Meanwhile...

     "Why the fuck would I tell you anything?"

     "Be careful now, you wouldn't want the same fate as Star, now would you"

     The past few months these poor kids have been stuck heere, being starved, except for the one slice of pity bread they get from a slightly nicer person there a week, and tortured when they don't cough up information. So they've been tortured quite a lot.

"You wouldn't dare"

"Oh yes I would, I'm sure you both would just love to have Star back, unluckily for you, it's not like we would give her back even if we could. Besides, I think she rather enjoys her 'new home'"

Tears started tracking down the faces of both teens, Sparrow already sobbing hysterically.

"You're a monster"

"I know, I also know everything about all of you, like how you feel like a failure because you swore on your life to protect your whole 'team' with your life because that's as close to family as you have. I also know about the little fling Fox heere had with that precious Star of yours. I know that Star wasn't even her actual agent name and both of you just called her that because 'she was brighter and better than every Star in the night sky.' But it looks like this Star has reached the end of her life. But this one won't have a supernova, it'll just fade into existence"

(If you wanna know what Star looks like, my drawing is at the bottom)

"Why did you choose us specifically? You could've chosen any of the forty agents there that day, why did you choose us? What did we ever do to you?"

"I just thought you all looked like the most emotional and already scarred agents and wanted to add to that, you never actually did anything to me"

"You bitch"

     "Well, at least now we know that nobody left cares about you too anyways. Look around, you've been heere for over two months and nobody has come fit you. That might make it a bit easier for when you die. Anyway, if you want tell me anything I'll just put you back in the closet."

     And with that two crying and extremely weak teens were thrown into a closet.

•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•

     The SQUIP squad were all just chilling I'm Jeremy's basement when suddenly someone kicked down the door.

     "I NEED TWO VOLUNTEERS"

     "What the frick?"

    "MICHEAL AND CHLOE ARE GONE, IF WE TAKE  MUCH LONGER THEY'LL PROBABLY DIE SO, TWO VOLUNTEERS"

     "Woah woah woah, hold up. What?"

    "No time to explain, if you guys won't volunteer I'm picking for you: Jeremy Brooke, you're coming with me"

     She dragged the two out by their ears and found Trixie outside (Trixie's picture is also at the bottom) and shoved them all in the car, starting to drive towards the school.

     When they got to the school after explaining, Zoey told Jeremy to ask Micheal to sing something in his head

     "What? Why? How?"

     "You and Micheal are technologically connected with a somewhat shared mind space, in simpler terms, the two of you can telepathically communicate"

     "Oh sweet"

     Hey Micheal, sing something in your head or talk or whatever

     Okay..... heeeeey ronnica you mane my balls so

     MICHEAL!

    Okay okay fine (cue my current favorite song I've been playing on repeat)

Being in this space has made me feel
A bit more small and I'm not
Quite sure where I'm going next

     "WE FOUND THEM! We just gotta saw down this door!"

Brooke looked at them a bit amused

"You day that like it's a regular day to day thing"

"Cause it is, who hasn't sawed down a door"

Trixie got a saw for the door and sawed it open

"Okay, guys we go in on the count of three"

One

Two

Fuck it

(Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa oh my god, Veronica no, I'll stop)

"BANG BANG BITCHES WE'VE ARRIVED!"

"Jeremy, Brooke, you go get Ethan and Sparrow, me and Trixie'll hold off the lady"

     (The rest will probably be not as good as the beginning cause I was on a writing high when I wrote it and I'm just coming down and I can't words but I wanna get this out) 

     They fought the lady and got Micheal and Chloe out of there, everyone hugging like there was no tomorrow, because let's face it: when you're the three most wanted kid agents, there might not be a tomorrow.

(I have no words left for this. I was gonna make it longer and give some short bits about their adult lives but I'm out of motivation and words and I realized that what I put was actually kind if a good end, so I'm leaving it there)

Christine: Oh you like beetlejuice musical? That's awesome we can listen together (very softly) ah yes, it is happening, a new member of the cult. First beetlejuice then all of Broadway

Micheal: excuse me what?

Note from author I added later: so, I had someone I would now consider a friend and upon request they did their take on this AU and I love it and it's awesomely epic and it's much better than this trash you just read, so without further ado, please go check out SophiaTortilla16 If you want to be amazed by their awesomeness and writing skills and just them in general. They're awesome and deserve all the love and just go read their stuff

Have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

855 16 33
Mostly fluffy, some angst eventually, I will put giant trigger warnings if anything triggering is mentioned even slightly, I may do some smut too but...
14.3K 886 28
boyf riends fanfiction, lots of angst. love who you love, just know that nothing is perfect. 32207 words :enjoy whatever this is:
32.9K 846 16
:) ( UNEDITED ) Hi! Enjoy!