Finally Free...

By Hot_Dreams

Abused for her whole life by the man she call "Father" and watching him do the same to her mother became too... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Authors Note!!!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 7

54.8K 1.6K 88
By Hot_Dreams

Just a heads up, this chapter gets a little heated ;) Pic of Adrian on the side ---->

_______________________________________________________

I woke up feeling awful. My eyes hurt and felt puffy, and my toes felt like an elephant decided to dance on them. That’s when all the events of yesterday came rolling into my head. Shit! I hate showing any weak emotion and to think, everyone saw me.

 I groaned and looked at the alarm clock 17 minutes past 2 in the morning. I groaned again. Wonderful. I have school in less than 4 hours and I am not in the mood. That’s when my stomach gave a growl. Well I did miss dinner.

Kicking off my covers, I took my sports bra off and slipped on a baggy t-shirt. I slipped out of my room and walked over to my brother and sister’s room. They were both sleep peacefully and it put a smile on my face. I slipped out and went to my mom’s room. There lying in bed was Nathan, holding my mom to him and she looked so at peace. I was so happy for her. I left and snuck down the stairs.

I walked in the kitchen and went to the fridge and started to look around for something good. Finding a leftover slice of pizza, I grabbed it got a paper towel and laid it on the counter. I went to go get a cup from the cabinet but I was too short, I reached but still couldn’t reach. When an arm shot out and grabbed me a cup, making me jump, placing it on the counter.

 I was then flipped around and put on the counter to come face to face with Adrian. He looked terrible. He had bags under his eyes, like he hadn’t slept. His eyes were boring into mine and I couldn’t look away. That emotion was swirling in his eyes again.

 He leaned in and crushed me to his chest, hugging me. I wrapped my arms around him and closed my eyes. It was then that I realized he made me feel safe. I began to silently cry again.

He lifted my head up, hands on both sides of my faces as he wiped my tears away. “I’m so sorry.” He whispered. Leaning his forehead against mine, looking deep into my eyes. I gave him a small smile that he returned with a small one of his own. We sat there like that for a while until my stomach growled again. He chuckled as my face grew warm.

“Here let’s let you eat.” He went a filled my cup with juice setting at the table with my pizza. He then came and picked me up, placing me in his lap and began to feed me.

“You know I can feed and sit myself, right?”

He smiled at me, “Yes but I like you sitting on my lap while I feed you.” I blushed a deep red at his confession.

“Okay.” I mumbled as he continued to feed me. “What are you doing up, anyway? It was his turn to blush.

He began to rub the back of his neck, “I don’t sleep well and I was worried about you.” I began to choke on my juice; he smacked me on my back.

“Why the hell were you worried about me?” yet again he blushed, I thought it was very cute on him.

“I just do.” he said giving me a look to say drop it for now. I nodded my head. I looked around the kitchen, it was then that I noticed Caden was nowhere to be found. It was odd because I always had both of the twins around.

Adrian chuckled, “He’s passed out in the living room. He couldn’t sleep either but fell asleep about 10 minutes ago.” It almost looked like he was happy that I remembered about Caden. I raised my eye brow at him.

“You two are weird, you know that.” I said and he chuckled again.

“Well I should get back upstairs, we got school tomorrow.” I said trying to get up from Adrian’s lap, but he tighten his grip, giving me a million dollar smile that I haven’t seen before. It made my heart skip a beat. He should smile like that more often, it looks good on him.

“We don’t have school tomorrow.” He said

“But its Monday?” I questioned. His smile grew even more.

“Seniors get to go in the day after. It lets all the underclassmen get to know where they are going.” He said, still with a giant smile on his face.

“Then what are you smiling about?” I asked

“Me and Caden were thinking about taking you out, show you around, you know.” He said and again rubbed his neck. Oh my gosh! He’s nervous. I giggled at his cuteness and he sent me a glare.

“I’d love to go.” I said giving him a big smile, which he returned and it made my heart skip a beat.

I looked down and saw that Adrian was shirtless and I looked at his tattoos some more. On his right arm, he had stars and flames. I took my hand a started to trace his tattoos starting at his arm and working my way over to his chest. I looked up to see that he had his head tilted back and his eyes closed. He was doing that weird purring thing again.

I let my hand travel up to his face and began to trace it. First his eyebrows and then his eyes lids, running my finger down his nose, across his check, then finally his lips. I looked back up to see his eyes wide open watching me. I moved my hand back down to his chest, over his heart, to feel it beat rapidly underneath my palm. My eyes never left his and we stayed that way for what seem like forever, he started to lean in and I thought he was going to kiss me.

 I began to freak out. I had never been kissed before. What do I do? What if I’m terrible? Oh no he can’t kiss me. But instead, he placed a small kiss on the tip of my nose. I smiled at him which he returned. He picked me, the glass and napkin up and walked back to the kitchen, putting the glass in the sink and napkin the trash. Walking up the stairs into my room, where he laid me down and crawled in himself.

I raised my eyebrows at him but didn’t stop him from doing so. He wrapped his arms around me, it felt nice but also felt like something was missing. That’s when the door opened to reveal a smiling Caden, in nothing but a pair of boxers.

“I feel left out.” Caden said sticking out his bottom lip in an attempt to look sad. I lifted the blanket and pat the empty side next to me. The smile he gave me was absolutely breath taking.

He then ran and jumped toward the bed, I squealed. Last minute, Adrian pulled me on top of his chest so that Caden didn’t squish me.

I started to laugh as he gave me an innocent look. Adrian groaned and gripped my hips tightly.

“Please stop moving, baby doll.” He said his voice strained. I looked down at him to see that his jaw was clenched.

“Well if I’m that heavy let me get down.” I said a little upset. I started to move to get up but his grip tighten even more.

I looked over to Caden for some help but he was trying not to laugh. I glared at him.

He saw me and smiled, “You’re not heavy, angel. No. your turning him on.” He said wiggling his eyebrows. I was shocked and I started to blush.

“I’m not….” But the rest of my sentence was cut off when Adrian lifted his hips. Hitting my core was a very aroused little Adrian. Well I shouldn’t say little. “Oh my.” I breathed out. I couldn’t help but tease him a bit and moved slightly. He sucked in a breath and narrowed his eyes at me.

Caden began laughing out loud and I soon joined in. He then flipped me so that I was on my back, looking up to a smirking Adrian, lust clearly in his dark eyes.

“You think it’s funny, do you, that you got me hard?” he said, his voice a soft, deep sound that made me wet. I nodded my head, trying to bite back a smile. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Caden shaking his head smirking at us.

“Do you think it would be funny if I made you feel the same way?” he asked, wiping the smile away that was threatening to slip onto my face. Oh no what did he have planned?

 He had positioned himself in-between my legs, rubbing Adrian Jr. into my core. I had to bite my tongue from the moan that was trying to escape.

He lowered his head, going straight for my neck; he started to kiss up and down, sucking on certain areas. I didn’t understand what he was doing until he hit this one spot below my ear and I moan out loud. Dear god he found my sweet spot. I felt him smirk against me neck and began sucking on it again, making me let out another moan.

His one hand held him up as the other crept up my shirt, leaving a trail of fire at its wake. He reached his destination, me sucking in a deep breath and him moaning.

He took my breast in his hand and gave it a light squeeze causing me to give a breathy moan. He slowly moved down my body, placing kisses threw my shirt until he got to the edge and started to lift up. He took my shirt off and tossed to the side. I went to cover myself up, becoming very self-conscious, but I was stopped by Caden who grabbed both of my arms and lifted them above my head.

“Don’t. We want to see you, all of you. You are perfect and we don’t want you to ever feel embarrassed in front of us.” He said looking deep into my eyes, making my heart swell. I was getting lost in his eyes until I felt Adrian’s warm breath over my right nipple. He took it in his mouth and began to suck. My eyes closed from the intense feeling.

“Look at me, angel. I want to see your eyes filled with lust as my brother sucks on your nipple.” Caden said his voice deeper than ever before. With difficulty, I open my eyes.

Adrian lightly nipped my nipple with his teeth and then licked away the slight pain. I was now breathing heavy and my underwear was becoming completely soaked.

 Moving back down, Adrian placed kisses on my stomach. He reached the beginning of my shorts and licked at the edge. Caden, interested in what his brother was doing, let go of my arms. I lifted myself on my elbows to look at Adrian.

 He was looking at me and grabbed my shorts and began lowering them, never losing eye contact with me. Once those were gone, he began kissing up my leg, still never losing eye contact. He started to kiss the inside of my thigh, taking a big whiff of my core, closing his eyes and giving a deep moan.

“You smell so fucking good.” He moaned and opened his eyes, eyes full of want. He kissed me through my underwear, my eyes rolling into the back of my head.

Caden picked me and sat behind me, putting my back on his chest. I could feel Caden Jr. on my lower back. He began to suck on my neck and play with my nipples. Adrian then took my underwear between his teeth and started to pull them down. I was now completely exposed to both boys and that is when I decided to blush.

“You shouldn’t blush now, sweetheart.” Caden whispered into my ear chuckling.

“Shut up.” I said breathlessly causing both boys to laugh. I was waiting for Adrian’s next move, my eyes were still closed. That’s when he kissed my nose. I opened my eyes to see Adrian smirking at me.

“I told you that I was going to make you feel the same way.” His voice deep, leaning close to my ear, “Now I’m going to make you experience so much pleasure you won’t know what to do with yourself.” He whispered nipping my ear before he went back down between my legs. He lifted my one leg and put it over his shoulder, looking at my core like he won the lottery.

“What do yo…?” I moaned loudly, answering my own question. He licked the outside of my lips, my hips lifted off the bed on their own. I guess my moan gave him all the encouragement he needed because he started to make love to me with his tongue.

This weird sensation started in my belly, like a knot wanting to come undone. I didn’t know what to do and I started to whimper from all the pleasure I was experiencing. Adrian’s eyes locked with mine, never looking away.

“Cum for us, baby. Let go.” Caden growled in my ear at the same time Adrian sucked my little bundle of nerves. I let go, screaming and withering. Caden grabbed my head and twisted it kissing me to quiet my screams. When I was all done, I let my head fall back onto Caden’s shoulder, breathing heavy. Caden was kissing my shoulder sending pleasant shocks down my back. I looked down to see Adrian licking his lips, still staring at me.

“Delicious.” He said and then leaned up capturing my lips in a kiss. I could taste myself on him and it just made the kiss hotter. Adrian got up and got my shirt that he had discarded earlier, and slipped it over my head. He then went into my closet and return with a smile on his face. Twirling in his hand was a pair of my boy shorts. He came back to the bed and helped put those on, before leaving he kissed my sex.

Lying down, he grabbed me moving me to lay next to him, Caden lying behind me. They both wrapped their arms around me, in a protective manner. With them being so close, I could feel that both were still very excited and I immediately felt bad. They both had made me feel amazing and here I was not returning the favor. I started to frown and Adrian saw.

“What’s wrong, baby doll?” he asked in a very concerned voice he added, “oh no you’re regretting what we just did, aren’t you?

“Please don’t.” Came Caden’s sad reply.

I began to laugh not even being able to hold it in. Adrian looked down at me like I was crazy and Caden leaned over me with the same expression.

“No. no I don’t regret it.” I said with a small smile. They sighed in relief and gave me big smiles.

“Then why were you frowning?” Caden asked.

“How did…?” I shook my head, “Never mind.” I mumbled “It’s nothing.” I said getting embraced, my face becoming red.

Nuzzling my neck, Adrian mumbled, “you don’t have to be embraced you can tell us anything.” Caden was nodding his head in agreement.

“Well… I was just… kinda feeling bad.”

They both looked at me shocked, “why?” they said at the same time. I looked away and suddenly found the ceiling very interesting.

“Becauseyoutwoarestillaroused.” I said quickly, it all jumbled together.

They both leaned up so that their faces were blocking my view of the ceiling. They were both smirking so I knew they heard me.

“What did you say?” Caden asked.

I glared at the both of them, causing them to laugh. “You heard what I said.” And I stuck my tongue out but like before couldn’t get my tongue back in my mouth quick enough and Caden nipped it.

“I thought I warned you.” He said an even bigger smirk on his face. “Now what did you say?”  I shook my head. I’ll be damned if I was going to repeat myself.

“Come on sweetheart. Tell us what you said.” Adrian tried to per sway. I would have cracked if he wasn’t wearing a large smirk too. I just shook my head.

“You heard what I said, you jerks.” I said frowning. Why did they like to tease me. They both chuckled.

“We’re fine sweetheart.” Adrian said giving me a kiss on my cheek and then laid down.

“Yeah.” Said Caden, giving me a kiss on the other cheek. They both wrapped their arms back around me and I snuggled into Adrian’s chest. I felt extremely safe at that moment and fell into a peaceful sleep. Before I was completely out, I could have sworn they both whispered, ‘love you.’

____________________________________________________

Hope you guys liked (: make sure you vote!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 1.6K 29
Y/n was always an odd child growing up. He would eat more than humanely possible and had a strong desire to fight and get stronger. Despite his weird...
273K 14.5K 41
Adopted Brothers Jett, Raven, Ash and Grey Steele, were campus kings. Their parents were huge benefactors at the university, there was even a buildin...
279K 9.5K 43
MATURE CONTENT 18+🔞 MATURE RATED TRIGGER WARNINGS INCLUDED PLEASE DO NOT REPORT Kira Aldrich is blind, she hasn't seen anything expect darkness for...
3.9K 133 9
Pov of Natasha Romanoff and her daughter Phoebe Romanoff figuring out their mother and daughter relationship after Natasha finds out she had a daught...