Dear Trent

By QueenCreepsAndLaugh

Trent send letters to Xena everyday, they never met nor talk ever in their lives but they felt if they did, i... More

Chapter One- D
Chapter Two- E
Chapter Three- A
Chapter Four- R
Chapter Six- T
Chapter Seven- R
Chapter Eight- E
Chapter Nine- N
Chapter Ten- T
Chapter Eleven

Chapter Five

37 3 1
By QueenCreepsAndLaugh

(Third POV)

After they move all of Xena personal belongings into Trent one story house, the two sat down in the living room couch from across each other staring somewhere else till they feel the need to look at each other.

"Want to discuss anything or mention about why you was kick out of the apartment?" Trent ask and Xena looks down and forgotten that she had on Trent tank top and leather jacket, her face felt burning in embarrassment and mix emotions.

"Should we change into something more appropriate to talk into?" Xena ask.

"Why are you not comfortable with your legs out in front me?" 

"Uh- it's weird for me to talk to you in this way"

"What's so weird about it? We're mates anyway so it shouldn't be a bother unless you take it as one"

"Trent I'm not in a comfortable spot to be in a position like this" Trent stared at Xena and then look at the TV that had a digital fireplace underneath it and he grab a remote turning the TV on, showing sexual feeling and Xena smile a little thinking how much she thought she could of put so much trust into him already noticing he was just trying to make her get in bed but Trent intentions was to make her comfortable.

"Don't think that way, I'm just trying to get you to loosen up around here" Trent got up and step towards Xena till she got up and roll her eyes, she let out a laughter after Trent grabs her hand softly to bring them close together, Trent step with Xena knowing the rhythm that she knew and learn 'stepping' from her two mothers.

"How could you tell I was thinking of that?"

"Well the expression on your face explains enough for me to say something about it"

"See? I was just trying to get you to be okay with me" Trent said brought her closer with their hands being connected feeling their magical sparks whenever they touch or got near each other.

"So are you gonna answer my question?" Trent ask while his head tilted to the side looking at Xena and his hand lower from her hips to her lower back where it arch, Xena could feel the heat rising in her face causing Trent to smirk at her shyness from his sudden move.

"I chose to move out and the real reason is because I'm too reckless and careless of my choices till the point I end up hurting my own best friend" Xena look at Trent chest while saying it and then Trent tilt her head up to look at him cause he didn't like the avoiding eye contact while talking.

"Well I don't think your reckless and careless, I think your trying but do sudden things without realizing you did something wrong till it hits you at the last moment because that's how we all are, we all make mistakes" Trent whisper in Xena ear making shivers go down her spin, Trent  hand that was in her hand crawl still finger lingering over her skin towards the back of her neck. Trent didn't knew what he was causing to make her look at him in a lucid, horny mess but he wish to kiss her if she okay with anything that could of gone further.

"Well I can lay on the couch and you could sleep on the bed-"

"I'm fine with sleeping in bed with you, I'm just not okay with being alone" Xena whisper and looks down at their feet till each of their hands clasps together and she loves the feeling that he was making, making her knees feel weak and stomach feel funny.

"You sure? I can lay next to you on the floor, I'm not even able to sleep anyway" Trent look at her full of concern but made her look up again.

"Why do you keep rejecting your wolf?" Xena thought it was a random question he ask but she still answer anyway.

"I-I don't know-"

"Bullshit you constantly keep rejecting, if it been going on for years"

"I don't want to accept who I am-"

"Why don't you want to accept who you are? Werewolves are amazing creatures rather than a living corpse to drink off of a living person to live"

"I- I don't know how to deal with it" Xena stuttering, nervously talking and shaking hands was making Trent feel guilty of liking it but mostly doesn't feel bad either.

"Are you okay with me kissing you-" Xena reach for Trent lips greedily and pull him closer to her body, Trent thought the kiss wasn't enough with her simple peck on his lips; Trent took over with his fighting over dominance of the kiss, Xena let him take over till she felt his hand grip her ass to make her gasp at his actions leading them to the couch behind her, opening her mouth allowing Trent to slide his tongue past her tinted pink lips that became somewhat more red cause of Trent rough kissing. Trent took off his leather jacket that was on her and ripped his tank top off her, making Xena bit his lower lip hard till he stop cause of the pain.

"Ow shit-" Trent hissed in pain and Xena breathing was heavy and she looks away from Trent backing away from him covering her chest and below her waist line.

"I'm so sorry, we shouldn't had kiss in the first place" Trent said with frustration in his voice but Xena shake her head lightly no.

"It wasn't bad till you was ripping clothes off- we can continue just let me get some clothes on" Xena said still trying to catch her breathe and getting up to her suitcase to get her lingerie, she bends over to grab her clothes but forgetting he was behind her and Trent breaths in steadily trying to look away from her.

"Hurry before the heat dies down" Trent growl underneath his mumbling of words but she heard and quickly put on her bra and underwear but put on a dark red shirt and Scooby doo shorts on.

"I'm ready-" Trent impatiently pick her up after what she said, going down the hallway and opening a door on the right; Trent lay her down on the bed.

"Are you okay if we dry hump?" Trent ask Xena and she didn't felt embarrassed but more awkward.

"For what?"

"For you and me silly" Trent laugh making Xena position herself in the middle of the bed, he sat on the back of his calves sitting up till he was sitting upright in front of her.

"Are you okay with what I'm gonna be doing to you?" Trent reach into his pants.

"What are you doing?"

"Well if your okay with me taking your shorts down a little and okay with me lowering my pants so we both can receive the same pleasure but I need your consent to be okay with this" Trent said and he laid his hands on both of her thighs opening them slightly more open and he move closer towards her with his hard shaft making it pressed against her arousal.

"Okay but don't try anything else" Xena hesitantly say shit, her breathing was unsteady till she felt his hands jerk her shorts with her panties off and he took off his pants and kept his loose boxers on.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna do that to you" Trent assures her and his shirt been off since he gave her his clothes. Trent squeezes a little of the lube onto her sensitive clit causing her to moan from his touch.

"Xena" Trent said her name breathlessly.

"Yes" Xena whine but kept her eyes close.

"Xena" Trent voice became more formal and Xena still kept her eyes close.

"Xena!" Trent yell causing her eyes to open wide.

(Xena waking up from a dream on the couch while Trent hover over her to see if she okay)

"Fuck" Xena curse out with a slight frustration and irritation in her voice somewhat seductive while backing up against the couch handle from underneath from Trent.

"You was having quite a dream-"

"Don't talk about it" Xena said automatically and got off the couch to walk back in forth thinking about the dream she had.

"How long was I sleeping?" Xena ask Trent and he got up walking towards her to stop her from walking back again.

"You was sleep for a half an hour and the last thing we did was sat on the couch and you put on your sleeping clothes, we dance a little and you fell asleep on the couch cause you was tire after we was putting up your things and that's it" Trent gently grab her hand with both of his and he kiss her hand gently while looking at her eyes.

"I would love to do that to you miss Senor but I don't think we should be rushing and if anything I don't have heated moments without at least taking them on a date" Trent smirk when Xena felt her saliva slip from her lips then feeling embarrassed, Trent put his hand on her face wiping the saliva off her chin following up to her bottom lip while looking at her like she was the only person that's there.

"I'm sorry I don't know why I dream of that" Xena try to make things less awkward between them and step back from him, she turns her back to look at something else instead of him but he came up behind Xena putting half of his weight on her head.

"It's okay, at least I know your only thinking of me" Trent smiles and wrap his arms around her from behind.

"Are you serious about taking them out first?"

"Yes"

"How many people have you been with"

"About twenty and they was even of guys and girls that I slept with so about ten and ten" Xena face was shock but wasn't surprise either knowing he's a vampire.

"So how old are you then?"

"I'm about one hundred-twenty five years old which is kinda young in vampire years"

"I'm twenty three"

"Young and innocent" Trent whisper in her ear deeply hearing the vibrations from his chest to his lip lowering his body towards her a little bit more till his hand was hovering over her waistline messing with the hem of her shorts.

"Was you wearing this when you was living with them, all this body showing" Trent hands surpassed the surface of her undergarments and laid on top of her vagina area, right above her magic area, it was making her go mad from his touch; her heat was going haywire from the trigger he pull not realizing he made her came by accident in her underwear, moaning lowly and leaning her body back towards Trent for support gripping on his arms that was wrap around her body; Trent notice Xena eyes was roll back and her body shaking lightly in his hold.

"Fuck- I'm so sorry, I never mean to- please forget this" Xena eyes widen from her actions and was trying to move from Trent hold but he wouldn't budge.

"You just came from what?" Trent ask Xena and she felt her face became hot.

"I just... came" Xena shyly say and look down while rubbing her upper arms.

"So twice in a day because of me?" Trent laugh at Xena worry face and she roll her eyes at him.

"Don't roll your eyes, you make me feel like I'm making you cum again" Trent laugh again when Xena face was in shock.

"My eyes roll in the back of my head!?" Xena felt her face heated up and Trent couldn't stop laughing at her vulnerability from his actions.

"This sucks" Xena mumble underneath her breathe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2K 21
Sienna thought she had it all. A house. Engaged to a man she thought she loved. But all that turned upside down the night she went to that club. Zack...
95.7K 4.8K 14
Jace is the up coming beta of his pack. A week after his 18th birthday, he decides to go out on a run. Then he unexpectedly found his mate near the e...
441K 6.6K 21
Jez has one of the most complicated lives you'd ever see. So this time she moves to a new city, to find a guy who used to hate, then to find that he...
689 21 12
First thing's first, wolves mate for life, werewolves too. And the lifespan of a werewolf is long. So when the Alpha sets his sites on you, and you'r...