The Sheikh's Rebel (gay) ☑️

Per monkeybreath

After their first meeting, Tyler wants nothing more than to put the arrogant Jared in his place. The man seem... Més

1. An unfortunate encounter.
2. Busted!
3. Stalker identified.
4. An unwanted offer.
5. Who's the Boss?
6. Eric.
7. "Ah, shit. Buttons!"
8. Michelangelo's David.
9. Payback is a Bitch!
10. Meagre victory, Massive defeat.
11. Smile, your a big hit on YouTube.
12. Paris
14. Vague de Chaleur
15. The medallion
16. The shocking truth.
17. (Un)Pleasant memories.
18. A new path
19. Christmas = Drama.
20. Who am I?
21. Bluff is paid dearly.
22. High point, Low point.
23. Bolivia.
24. Surrender.
25. "Fleur called. You're an asshole!"
26. Sheikh Jabaar.
27. TKO.
28. Pushed out of the closet.
29. This is where I belong.
30. The walk of shame.
31. Family pride and bubbles.
32. Marwon Al-Din
33. Featherweight.
34. Fleur.
35. The odd one out.
36. A painful search.
37. Promises you have to keep.
38. Tyler stands his ground.
39. Amir vs A Cheeky Monkey.
40. This changes everything!
41. Where do I belong?
42. The answer he never wanted to hear.
43. Never leave you protégé.
44. Tarek is mine!
45. "Do you even know why you came here?"
46. The eye of Al-Din.
47. "He's not going to last 15 minutes!"
48. Even those who knew what was coming listened breathlessly.
49. "He'll hate you for this!"
50. "Do you want to see him tear me to pieces?"
51. "He's my kryptonite."
52. "I'm just the stupid fool who fell in love with an Arabian Prince."
53. "I know why you're smiling, naughty boy."
54. A crazy fool.
55. "The protection you evoke in one, elicits the aggression in the other."
56. "Why had Fleur done this?"
57. "Soap opera."
58. Oblivion.
59. "Simple? Apparentely we have a different concept of simple."
60. "I am Fortune's Fool."
61. The last grain of sand.
62. Betrayal.
63. "Let me not to the marriage of true minds admit impediments."
64. "All that remains is me."
65. Kismet

13. "Crap. Of course he's a Prince."

1.2K 63 3
Per monkeybreath

All the clocks in the room were on their own time to avoid jet lag. The wake-up call came in at eight. Half past nine breakfast was served, and at nine thirthy they got into a car that would bring them to the house of Jared's grandmother.

Tyler, who had slept wonderfully after the relaxing massage, took in his taciturn companions. Except for a good morning and the polite yes and no answers to simple requests, not a single word was spoken. Tyler blamed this on their visit and that thought pushed his nervousness to greater heights.

"Why are you coming along, Eric?", he asked curious about the answer, but also to break the silence.
"I also work on a committee basis and Jared's uncle had emailed me a request. I wonder what it is," Eric said cheerfully.

Almost the entire ride, Tyler drank in the view Paris offered. The beautiful squares, the streets, the houses. So many elegant people and so many on foot.

They drove along a long stone wall, where they suddenly turned left and drove through an open fence. Tyler's mouth fell open. A beautiful mansion revealed itself to him in all its beautiful glory. How could something so beautiful be hidden behind all those boring bricks? Windows with shutters and bins full of flowers sparkled at him. Bright and full of character, the image overwhelmed him and this was just the outside.

After a clerk opened the front door and Tyler was waiting in the hallway, he fell silent. Everywhere his eyes looked, he saw exceptional-quality furniture and accessories. Precious rugs were on the floor. Rubbed antique chairs lined with expensive fabrics stood next to a table with a crystal vase with a huge bunch of flowers. He looked around in awe.

Until he unexpectedly absorbed a reflection of himself. It was a sobering experience. This was too much. He was very out of his depth and pretending otherwise served no point. After a few deep sighs, he felt his control return. By the time the next servant appeared, he was himself again.

Jared didn't get anything of the mini-meltdown that was going on behind his back. Eric, however, looked first with pity and then with great respect at the young man who re-captured himself in front of his eyes and straightened his back.

"Welcome, Prince Jareed. Mr. Marchant," an eastern-looking man greeted them.
"Crap! Of course he's a Prince!', Tyler thought bitterly.
"Kareem," Jared nodded briefly to the servant.
"Your uncle expects Mr. Marchant in the left wing," Kareem said without looking at him.
"Get him to the right place," replied Jared, who apparently didn't think this strange.
"Of course, Your Highness."

Kareem snapped his fingers and a girl of Naomi's age appeared to accompany Eric.
"Good luck!", Tyler could just whisper.
Eric laughed at him. "You too."
Tyler looked as Eric walked up the wide stairs, turned left and disappeared from his vision.

"Your grandmother is ready to receive you," Kareem bowed. He turned around and preceded them.

Focusing on his breathing, Tyler walked through the house to a room with high doors of beautifully encrusted wood with artful carving. He noticed that the quality of the work brought admiration to him, but it didn't overwhelm him anymore. Slowly he began to take up his surroundings more. "Take it easy," he admonished himself.

In a spacious room where the sunlight subtly fell in, a woman sat on a couch. Ram-straight back, full of authority that, despite her small physical form, was completely believable. Half hiding behind Jared, he was able to take the woman in. He estimated her in her 70s and still in good condition. Her olive skin and graying hair may betray her age, but the sharp green eyes that were thoroughly absorbing him did not. Now Tyler understood the comment Jared made at the amusement park. "If my grandmother asks for an audience, you don't ask why, you just obey."

"Jareed, how lovely to see you," she greeted her grandson warmly.
She reached out her hands that he took gallantly. Instead of bending over, he knelt down in front of her to receive her embrace. Soft and tender sounding, they spoke briefly to each other. Tyler could have followed the conversation if it were not spoken in a language he didn't know.

"Introduce me to the young man you brought, Jareed," it sounded suddenly.
Jared got up. "Grandmother, may I introduce you to Tyler Reed. Tyler, this is my grandmother, Princess Jasmine."

Tyler was still standing in his place and wasn't sure what his next move should be. No one had told him he was going to meet a Princess and what the protocol was for that. Confused, he looked at Jared who kept his face blanc. A brief flash of annoyance could not be suppressed.

"Jareed? Do you want to get some tea? Then Tyler and I will be able to get to know each other a little better."
"Of course," it sounded so accommodating that Tyler couldn't keep the surprise from his face.
"Samara will help you.

Tyler was startled when a girl showed up from his corner of the eye who opened the door for Jared. Together they left.

"Come," Princess Jasmine beckoned him closer. "Kneel before me so I can take a good look at you, young man. My eyes aren't as good as they used to be."

Tyler sat on two knees. Up close, it was even clearer to see how beautiful the princess had been in her early years. He saw Jared's features in her face. The years had not diminished her intransigent power. Obeying this woman seemed as natural as breathing.

"My grandson's answer surprised you. Why?"
His response came without hesitation. "I'm not used to seeing him so accommodating."
She smiled. "There are few who tell him what to do and even less of whom he takes it."
"Just like you," Tyler blurted out. He lapsed in color when he realized what he had said and to whom. "Oh, I'm so sorry." He bowed his head. "I'm not in a position to speak to you so personally." 
Princess Jasmine took him in a while. "Sit next to me, child, and don't lose your courage. I need honest answers."
Tyler sat down next to her with blinking eyes. He took a deep breath. "Then you will get it," he promised.

"How long have you known my grandson?" 
"Our parents have been living side by side for three years, but I only met your grandson a few weeks ago." 
"You're working as a replacement for Clara?" 
Tyler nodded. 
"What did you think of her?" 
"Clara is amazing," he declared with affection. "She has showed me how to do my job and especially supported me in dealing with Jared."

"Why?", she asked with a little smile around her mouth.
"Er... I don't know if I can say that," he nervously hesitated.
"Honest answers, remember?" 
"Okay," he reluctantly admitted. "He is... Erm...", Tyler stammered looking for words. "Successful, charming and decisive." 
"That's right," Princess Jasmine kindly nodded to him. "Still, I don't think this was the description that first came to mind." 
"No," he laughed. 
"Tell me," she urged him.

Tyler cast a tormented gaze on her. Her warm eyes broke his resistance.
"He just always knows better," Tyler complained. "The way he looks down on me past that long nose of his. How he orders me to stay away from Eric. How he takes it upon himself to correct me if he thinks I'm not behaving properly. Hypocritical, dominant, insufferable bully!", he spat out thoughtlessly.

"And yet you kiss him," Jared's grandmother said, seemingly not offended.
Tyler blushed into his hair roots.
"Yes," he admitted shyly. "I am terribly sorry for the fuss this may have caused in your family. I can assure you that Jared had no part in this. I take all the blame and responsibility."

"He could have refused," she simply suggested.
Tyler laughed. "Not with his ego!"
There was a fleeting emotion that ran over her face. She smiled appreciatively at him.
"I hope you won't stop doing what you're do now, Tyler. He needs someone to put him into place from time to time."

They heard footsteps and a cart coming.
"Come on, do an old woman a favor," Princess Jasmine clung to him. "Kiss me."
She offered her cheek.
Tyler looked at her with her open-mouthed shock. "Doesn't that go against all protocols?"
Pink lips pulled in a small smile.
"Do you have any idea how angry he'll be?"
Her green eyes glistened mischievously.
"How devious!", he chuckled with admiration.

The sheer fun that shone on her face made him realize that, despite their brief acquaintance, he wouldn't refuse any request from this wonderful woman. With a smile, he leaned towards her and pressed a tender kiss on her soft cheek, just as the door was swung open and Jared stepped in.

"Tyler Aaron Reed," Jared roared through the room. "Can't I lose sight of you for a moment? Isn't there any limits to your flirting? Don't you know any shame? How dare you impose yourself on my grandmother?" He was standing with two hands in his hair. His face couldn't choose between disbelief and seething anger.

"Oh, please, Jareed," Princess Jasmine said. "Tyler was right. You have no sense of humor at all."
Tyler raised eyebrows, he made that remark, but not to Princess Jasmine. Hm. He caught her gaze and realized she had deliberately thrown him under the bus. The reason was unknown to him, but Jared's explosive reaction made him more than willing to play along.

"Take it easy, grandmother. You know what the doctor said," Jared, meanwhile, firing deadly looks at Tyler.
Princess Jasmine knocked on the hand of Tyler, who looked at her questioning.

"I had a mild stroke a few months ago." She emphasized the word "mild" and looked at Jared reproachily. "Since then, I've been treated like half an invalid in my own home."
Tyler watched the light dim in the beautiful and vivid eyes. It hit his heart strings. He slumped to one knee in front of her. "Would you give me the honor of walking with me?" he formally asked.

"I think that's a great plan, Princess Jasmine," Samara captioned. "I'm going to get your wheelchair ready." Jared held her up for a moment and asked for something Tyler couldn't hear. She nodded and walked away.
"If this is necessary, I will go with you," he said.
"That's settled," his grandmother smiled cheerfully.

Ten minutes later, the three of them were on their way. Tyler pushed the wheelchair and was messing around with an elated Princess Jasmine. Jared was sulking next to the cart looking around. It gave Tyler the impression of walking next to a bodyguard.

It was nice weather in Paris. The sun was shining. Princess Jasmine had a beautifully woven plaid over her legs to avoid getting cold, but the men walked comfortably without a coat. Jared's grandmother listened intently to Tyler's casual talk, adding her own anecdotes. She was surprisingly able to tell a lot about the streets and shops they walked past.

Tyler noticed after about an hour that she started to get quieter. He tapped Jared, who understood the hint. "Grandmother, I'm actually starting to get a little hungry. Do you mind if we return?"
"Call Kareem. Of course, you'll stay for dinner," she decided.
"Of course," Jared nodded obediently.

He surprised Tyler by keeping his grandmother free from conversation on the way back by telling entertaining stories about his work in Bolivia and the progress of the practice. And quietly, quietly in the background, Tyler enjoyed it.

The food, for Jared and Tyler lunch and for Princess Jasmine dinner, tasted delicious. Tyler enjoyed the exotic flavors and tried everything. He sat next to Princess Jasmine who was happy to look at his appetite. She had only collected a little and took mouse bites from it.

"I enjoyed today," Tyler said rubbing his full belly. "I imagined this meeting going differently."
He took her in quiries, and she looked at him. "No doubt Miranda warned you about me. I'm afraid I've been extra hard on her. Of all my children, Jared's father was my firstborn and the apple of my eye. His romance with Miranda didn't please me and his loss hit me hard."

She squeezed his hand. "Now, with my reduced health, I notice that my priorities are changing. The happiness of my children and grandchildren is important to me. Letting them choose for themselves is a big part of that. That is the privilege that my father, the Sheikh, has given me and that I want to share with my blood."

"In a family like yours with all its responsibilities, this seems like a great gift," Tyler said sincerely.
Observing him intensely, she nodded thoughtfully. "Yes, that's how I experienced it. As a great gift."

She clapped her hands and changed the subject. "I've arranged for you to go out tonight with three of Jared's nieces. Eric's coming too."
Tyler muffled a laugh as a cough at the sight of the desperation that flashed over Jared's face.
"Tyler and Eric? Do you have any idea what you're burdening me with?", he asked as politely as possible.
"For a man of your qualities, this doesn't seem like an impossible task," his grandmother laughed mockingly.
"I'm sure there's some suitable clothes in your bedroom," she suggested. "You kids have fun, this old woman is retiring."

Jared hugged her and kissed her cheek. "Goodbye and rest well."
She reached out to Tyler. He, too, hugged her and kissed her cheek.
"Take good care of him," she whispered to him.
"I will do my best," he promised.
Samara pushed her out of the room.

As soon as the door closed, Jared turned to him.
"You impossible child," he said. "Can't you just just keep yourself in the background?"
"May I remind you that none of this was my idea?", Tyler boldly threw at him.
"You seem to have a nice time," Jared grumbled with pinched eyebrows.
"I'm putting my best foot foreward."
They were pretty much nose to nose.
"So, where's your bedroom?", it sounded hautain.
Jared's eyes were opened and then dangerously squeezed together.
"Come with me."

After a series of stairs and hallways, he stopped at a door that gave access to a spacious bedroom. In the corner was a small desk with a simple wooden chair. A divan stood in front of the fireplace. The old fashioned wardrobe showed off in the room just like the beautiful bed in the same style. Angry, Jared ripped open the doors of the wardrobe.
"Find something to wear. I'm going to look for Eric."

Tyler strolled around the room. A photo wall caught his attention. A young and carefree Jared laughed at him from many photos. He also often saw the same beautiful girl. That was probably Fleur. Back at the closet, he hesitated. There were only dressed trousers and white shirts. Not exactly a suitable outfit for dancing.

"Close that closet," said Eric, who walked in like a whirlwind. "I've been so free to buy you some clothes. Here, here and here," he said, throwing a dark blue shirt with red print, green cotton pants and brand new sneakers on the bed.

The shoes fit perfectly. The pants and the shirt closed tightly around his body, but the lustful looking Eric had no objection to that. After brief inward deliberation, Tyler decided that it would not hurt. "Thank you for your help," he told Eric.

With a short knock on the door, Jared rejoined them.
Where Jared dressed up, he didn't know, but the black clothes looked great on him.
"Curious to see the player at work?", asked Eric with a wink.
"Yes," Tyler breathlessly confessed, but he doubted they were talking about the same person.

Jared's three nieces: Aisha, eighteen, Mira of twenty and Joy of twenty-four, were very different from each other, but connected in beauty. Hair; from dark to blond. Eyes; from bright blue to deep black.
Together with Eric, they seemed to be in a pretty elated mood. Eric wrapped his arms around Aisha and Tyler and cried gloating: "This is going to be epic!"
"I'm afraid of that," Jared sighed.
The tone of the evening was set immediately.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

12.2K 274 15
"I'm not gonna let your father tell me what I can and cannot do." He sits up. I wasn't sure Noah getting up was a good idea. So I move to go stop him...
1.3M 51.1K 22
Jordan Patterson has to accept that his number one nemesis is the one he's destined to love for the rest of his immortal life. Ever since childhood...
Snow's White | ✓ Per sienna

Literatura romàntica

1.2M 79.8K 43
[BxB] Prince Lucas thought that life would be perfect when he made Snow White his wife-to-be. At least, that was until her twin brother waltzed into...
9.6K 420 22
"In a world where vampires had been forgotten by humanity, the story unfolds with the revelation of their existence. These ancient beings, originally...