The Sheikh's Rebel (gay) ☑️

By monkeybreath

After their first meeting, Tyler wants nothing more than to put the arrogant Jared in his place. The man seem... More

1. An unfortunate encounter.
2. Busted!
3. Stalker identified.
4. An unwanted offer.
5. Who's the Boss?
6. Eric.
7. "Ah, shit. Buttons!"
8. Michelangelo's David.
9. Payback is a Bitch!
10. Meagre victory, Massive defeat.
11. Smile, your a big hit on YouTube.
13. "Crap. Of course he's a Prince."
14. Vague de Chaleur
15. The medallion
16. The shocking truth.
17. (Un)Pleasant memories.
18. A new path
19. Christmas = Drama.
20. Who am I?
21. Bluff is paid dearly.
22. High point, Low point.
23. Bolivia.
24. Surrender.
25. "Fleur called. You're an asshole!"
26. Sheikh Jabaar.
27. TKO.
28. Pushed out of the closet.
29. This is where I belong.
30. The walk of shame.
31. Family pride and bubbles.
32. Marwon Al-Din
33. Featherweight.
34. Fleur.
35. The odd one out.
36. A painful search.
37. Promises you have to keep.
38. Tyler stands his ground.
39. Amir vs A Cheeky Monkey.
40. This changes everything!
41. Where do I belong?
42. The answer he never wanted to hear.
43. Never leave you protégé.
44. Tarek is mine!
45. "Do you even know why you came here?"
46. The eye of Al-Din.
47. "He's not going to last 15 minutes!"
48. Even those who knew what was coming listened breathlessly.
49. "He'll hate you for this!"
50. "Do you want to see him tear me to pieces?"
51. "He's my kryptonite."
52. "I'm just the stupid fool who fell in love with an Arabian Prince."
53. "I know why you're smiling, naughty boy."
54. A crazy fool.
55. "The protection you evoke in one, elicits the aggression in the other."
56. "Why had Fleur done this?"
57. "Soap opera."
58. Oblivion.
59. "Simple? Apparentely we have a different concept of simple."
60. "I am Fortune's Fool."
61. The last grain of sand.
62. Betrayal.
63. "Let me not to the marriage of true minds admit impediments."
64. "All that remains is me."
65. Kismet

12. Paris

1.2K 69 10
By monkeybreath

The taxi appeared at ten o'clock on the dot.
His mother kissed him goodbye. In the distant, he saw Miranda standing in front of the window. He raised his hand. She waved back. During the taxi ride to the airport, he thought about what Miranda had said. "Choose your words carefully." It made him realize that he knew little about Jared's background. Jared's father had died when he was a baby and Jake had adopted him when he married Miranda. That's where his knowledge stopped.

Rose Water Strip was a small airport. At hangar nine, Tyler saw a black SUV.
Jared leaned against the big car and watched Tyler get out. Black eyes picked him up from head to toe. "Good morning, Tyler. You look unusually neat." He ignored the laughing spot in Jared's remark.

Jared knew as well as he did that this was his mother's idea of proper clothing. The dark blue trousers with matching belt and the starched white shirt looked good on him and were tolerated as such, but he had ripped off the tie as soon as he was out of his mother's field of vision.

"This isn't your normal style of clothes either," he remarked adrem, recognizing the quality of the sharply cut trousers as coming from the collection of Jared's impressive wardrobe. He looked great. Only Tyler's outrage at the whole situation kept him from overt admiration.

"Has anything changed in the planning?" he asked, looking around.
"The plane is refueling." On the left, a door opened. "Ah, there's the captain."
"I just got word inside that the plane will arrive in 20 minutes." The man turned entirely to Jared. "Do you want to take a seat inside. Dr. Evans?"
"No, I've got some phone calls to make. Mr. Reed will make use of your offer."

"Please follow me, Mr. Reed," the captain told Tyler. "Please, give that to me."
The man took over Tyler's weekend bag and walked to the door he had just come out of. They stepped into a room that was comfortably furnished as a waiting area. The side wall consisted almost entirely of glass.

Tyler was playing a game on his phone when a familiar figure stepped in.
"Eric?," Tyler shouted pleasantly surprised.
They greeted each other warmly.
"I heard Jared was going to travel to Paris and I was hoping for the possibility of me flying with you."
Now that Tyler was used to the flirtatious Eric, he had no problem with it. There was a friendly atmosphere between them. So casual. So effortless. So sharp in contrast when it came to his relationship with Jared.

Tyler was right on the couch. Eric sat obliquely beside him, his elbow nonchalantly tucked away on the bench rest and one leg comfortably under the other.
"I saw the video," he said suddenly changing the subject.
Tyler, who had listened with interest to Eric's perils to put together a new show, had trouble switching. His hands rubbed aimlessly over his thighs a few times in an attempt to organize his thoughts.

"What did you think when you saw the video?", he asked curiously.
Eric looked mischievous and bit his lower lip slightly.
"I thought I was kind of jealous of Jared."
Tyler chuckled. "Who knows? Maybe next time there's a kiss for charity?"
"So the caption was right? It was for charity?"
Tyler nodded. "Biggest yield ever."

"How was it?"
Nervously, Tyler looked through the space.
"I'd rather not talk about that," he said hesitantly.
Eric snorted. "I get that. I mean, Jared said if I even pointed in your direction, he'd throw me out over the Atlantic." He bumped tyler. "So... how was it?"
Confidentially, they put their heads together.
"It was like kissing a statue. He didn't budge, the stiff rake."
Tyler shook his head.
"I don't think that man has a ounce of humor or self-deprecation."

"There is nothing wrong with my sense of humor. The same cannot be said about your propensity for exhibiting indecent behavior in public."
Black eyes slid to the spot where Tyler's hand rested on Eric's leg.

Consciously not moving his hand, he looked around excessively.
"And who would I offend with this? There's no one here."
Eric read the expression on Jared's face and chose eggs for his money.
"I'm going to freshen up in the toilet." He hurriedly shot away.

Tyler refused to bow under Jared's piercing gaze. They looked at each other tightly. The challenge was clearly readable on his face. Faster than he could have dreamed, he was pushed back and Jared leaned over him with two arms on either side.
"We're flying abroad. I promised your mother nothing wouldn't happen to you. Don't tempt me to break that promise and sell you into white slavery, Tyler," he said menacingly. His eyes slid suggestively at Tyler's quivering lips. "Maybe a new master inspires a little more obedience in you."

Tyler ignored the chills Jared was giving him. He used the outrage that came up in him to confront Jared's overwhelming presence.
"Do you seriously imply that you are my current master?", he bit at Jared.
Something was burning in Jared's eyes that, in response, pushed him deeper into the pillow. Unspoken threat was palpable between them.
It was the sudden return of Eric that neutralized the threat, but Tyler realized he crawled through the eye of the needle.

"Here comes the plane," Eric said in an attempt to distract his young partner.
Tyler's mouth fell open. Without a doubt the most beautiful plane he had ever seen came elegantly gliding along. He didn't see the landing, but he couldn't wait to get on board.

Jared's intransigent back couldn't dampen his enthusiasm as he left the waiting room and watched the private jet open its doors. The crew members exchanged for a fresh crew, giving Tyler the chance to compose himself upon seeing the extremely attractive hostess who received them.
"The captain informed me that we're going to take off in five minutes, Dr. Evans," she said to Jared in an efficient tone.

Tyler looked out his eyes. Comfortable seats were on either side of the cabin. There was plenty of room for a trolley and a ceiling so high that Jared didn't have to bend over with his six foot four. Too impressed to object or even look angry, he took a seat in the chair designated to him by Jared.

"It's a ten-hour flight, so as soon as we're in the air, I'll put you to work."
Carefree, Tyler took the message. Why didn't this surprise him? Probably the workaholic himself would be constantly busy.
Taking off was a new but enerverthing experience. As soon as the light 'seatbelts off' went on, the hostess came with a laptop bag.

"This one's for you, Mr. Reed." Her name was on a card above her left breast.
"Thank you, Amy," he replied kindly.
When he opened the bag, he found everything he needed to continue his work. Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea? You could be bored if you had nothing to do for ten hours.

An hour later, he looked up,
"Where is Eric?", he asked Jared, who was working on his own laptop.
"He's been playing in the Game Room since takeoff, probably on the Play Station."
Tyler's mouth fell open. He cast an undisguised look of longing back at Eric who was hiding somewhere out of the picture. Like a sad puppy, he returned to work, but his heart was no longer in it. After half an hour of pathetic sighs and sad looks, Jared gave up.
"Ah, damn it! Go if you must," he growled.
Happy as a child, Tyler beamed at him with a smile. "Thank you. Jared."
He was just about dancing back along the chairs.
Silently, but with a deep frown, Jared looked after him. For a second, the focus disappeared from his eyes, as if his thoughts were elsewhere. With a small smile, he resumed his work. The rest of the flight, including two meals, were divided between work and fun. Jared was just doing his job. 

When landing in Paris, they walked past customs and outside got in a waiting car. They drove straight to the hotel. It was five o'clock local time and Tyler was exhausted. 
Angry, Jared and Eric walked out in front of him.
"Why don't you just go to your apartment?", Jared grumbled.
Eric pressed the elevator button. "I've already explained that to you, haven't I? The building is being renovated. My apartment is currently uninhabitable."
"There are only two rooms," Jared countered.
"No problem. I'll sleep with Tyler," Eric said with a broad grin.
"No way," Jared said. "You're sleeping on the couch."

They got off the elevator and walked towards the suite. Tyler trudged after them.
"But you know how much my back is bothering me," Eric pouted.
Jared entered the suite as soon as the hotel clerk had used the keycard. Through the open door, Tyler was able to see Jared inspecting both rooms.

"Those beds can be separated so you get two single beds. You sleep in this room with me and that's final," he said with his finger raised to Eric.
"Oh, great. Just like old times," he grinned rubbing his hands.

"Where's my room?", asked Tyler.
Jared pointed to the right and he trudged to his bedroom. He dropped his weekend bag on a chair in the corner. In addition to a very spacious double bed with bedside tables on either side, there was a modest wardrobe and a dresser in the room. On the left was a door that offered access to his own bathroom.

"Nice rooms," said Eric, who walked in without knocking.
He just saw Tyler rubbing his neck and shoulders with a painful face.
"Are you sore?"
"Yes. Probably my own fault because of all that gaming. Don't you have a problem?"
"No," shook Eric. "You know what? Take a shower, and I'll order heated massage oil. I'll give you a massage so relaxed that you'll dream away from it."
"No funny business," Tyler warned.
"Of course not," Eric replied, not least offended. He walked to the dresser, pulled out a large bath towel and spread it over the bed. "When you're done showering, you're going to lie there, okay? I'll take care of the rest."
He pushed Tyler toward the bathroom.
"Okay," Tyler said, laughing. "I need some more stuff, but I'll do what you say."

First, he inspected the bathroom and brushed his teeth. There was a wide range of soaps and shampoos in a basket. Too tired to delve into it, he just used his own brought hair and body shampoo in one. The shower thermostat worked with degrees, but on feeling he found the right temperature. The hot rays felt wonderful on his aching muscles. After washing away all the remains of soap, he rubbed himself dry with thick towels.

With a towel wrapped around his waist, he fumbled in the bag for his pajama pants. Sighing, he held up the shorts. Why had his mother packed this one? He put on the shorts and saw how tightly it closed around his buttocks. He wanted to prevent Eric from getting the wrong idea, but seemed compelled to make the most of it. The used towel landed with the others in the bathroom.

Too tired to worry about how, what, where and when, Tyler lay out on the bath towel. On his stomach with his hands under his head, he noticed how wonderful the bed felt. It was like lying on a super soft sheep. Half asleep, he missed the scene that took place in the living area.

"Not in a million years," Jared grumbled towards Eric.
"But he's lying there waiting for me right now. Poor boy is in pain," Eric pouted.
"That poor boy owes it to himself," Jared surly said.
"Hey, old grump. Don't be so heartless."
"I'm not heartless, Eric. You know why I'm acting like this," he said sternly.
Guilty, Eric stared at the ground. "I know," he agreed. "But Tyler doesn't have to pay for my mistakes."
Jared snorted. Hopeful, the blonde Frenchman looked up.
"Good," Jared grumbled. "I'll do it myself."
Eric clapped his hands with satisfaction. "We have a common goal, don't we?"
"If you mean, protect Tyler from your charms? Then the answer is, yes," Jared said. "Sure!", Eric agreed compliantly keeping his own thoughts to himself. The future would unfold at its own pace, and his help was not needed. "Change your clothes first. Otherwise, you'll still get oil on your good clothes," was his practical advice.

Room service came along to bring the oil while Jared was changing. In Eric's eyes, the simple cotton pajama pants were a disgrace to Jared's beautiful body, but he was looking forward to what was to come.
"Where are you going?", Jared asked softly, but sharply.
"Tyler thinks I'm here to massage him. When you suddenly waltz in, it's bye bye relaxation."
"Okay," Jared reluctantly admitted.

In the bedroom, Tyler was lying sprawled on the bed. Eric enjoyed the sight the boy offered to the fullest. The surfing had given him wonderful long muscles. His hands itched to walk past the several small white scars. Licking his lips, his eyes lingered at the sturdy round buttocks wrapped in tight shorts. Eric also saw that Jared was observing the boy.

"He won't notice." Eric walked to the bed and leaned over to a half-asleep Tyler.
"Are you ready for your massage?", he asked close to his ear. "Hm," sighed the boy.

Jared climbed onto the bed and knelt next to the sprawling figure. He dripped the warm oil on to Tyler's back and poured a little on his own hands. It had been a while since he had given a massage, but the feeling of the cramped muscles under his palms spurred him on. His hands were looking for knots and loosening them.

"I don't think I'm needed here anymore," Eric remarked to himself.

Jared didn't notice until later that Eric had left. In his actions, Jared shifted his weight so that he had a leg between Tyler's. That's how he sat right in front of his field of work. The moans that rose made him know that he was doing a good job. He used his fingers, palms, elbows and even his full weight to get rid of Tyler's knots.

When it was that his kneading turned into stroking, he couldn't say. All he knew was that he didn't seem to be able to stop. The lavender water-lily oil smelled delicious on his hands and slid effortlessly over the smooth skin. The only reason he allowed himself this luxury was because the boy was in deep sleep. His absolute low point was when he stretched at full length and pressed his hips against firm buttocks, buried his nose in Tyler's neck and inhaled deeply. With a sigh, he let his weight slide to the right and stayed on his side.

Staring at the young and relaxed face next to him, Jared was overcome with memories of their confrontations so far. He didn't know anyone who contradicted him like Tyler. No one who thwarted him or put him in place like Tyler. The world they entered tomorrow was one Jared's known all his life. There he was Prince Jareed and all his orders were followed.

A hand on his shoulder shook him awake. Disoriented, Jared opened his eyes. Eric was standing next to his bed.
"What?", he growled drowsy.
"I think you might want to sleep in your own bed," Eric said, biting a smile.

Shocked, Jared looked beside him. A blush appeared on his cheeks. As lovers, they were lying in each other's arms. Tyler's blonde head stood out sharply against his dark chest, as well as the white skin of the arm that lay nonchalantly over his stomach. A slender leg had nestled between his legs. His own arm held him in a possessive embrace pressed against him.

He gently unengaged. Thank God Tyler rolled away from him without waking up.
Like thieves in the night, they tiptoed out of the bedroom.

Eric almost smothered in his giggles. "So? You were protecting him? From who was that again?"
"I fell asleep. That's all," Jared insisted.
"Oh, the irony!", Eric shouted dramatically.

"Shut up," Jared told him to silence. "The boy is asleep. Let him. Tomorrow will be stressful enough."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4 0 1
Once again Lucifer has to deal with Mammon's endless bills and invoices. Going to hunt down his younger brother, Lucifer runs into Jace who notices h...
6.8K 459 28
After their first fiery encounter, the last person Charlotte wanted to see was the man who had beguiled and lied to her. What she wasn't expecting w...
385K 10.1K 18
A Prince kidnapped from his Kingdom to be the slave of the soon-to-be King of the rival kingdom. Collin is feisty and non-compliant, and Phyias is lo...