Random shows and webtoon ones...

By holyhimichakos

🌸fluff 🥀angst- I prefer to write If you want me to do one of these ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Fairytail Bnha/Mha Soul... More

🌸Kiribaku🥀
🥀Tododeku🥀 p1
🌸Tododeku🌸 pt2
🌸Kacchako🌸
Helpppppp
🌸Klance🥀
🌸(Lumine)Aiden x reader 🌸
🥀Nalu🥀
🌸Bakugous birthday: kirikacchako🌸
🥀*mostly*MARICHAT/ some ladynoir and adrienette🌸
Requests!
🌸Kacchako🌸
🥀Nalu🥀
🥀Kacchako🌸
Request please
🌸Deku x reader🌸
Bnha fairytail +more
🥀Nalu soulmate au🌸
🌸Deku x reader🌸
🥀Kacchako🌸happy bday baku
1k!! Tyty
Tom x sabine
Prompts please i need help
🥀Nalu soulmate au part 2🌸
New book
🥀Stalkyoo🌸
🥀Kiribaku🥀
🥀Tododeku🌸
🥀Kiribaku🥀
🥀Kamisero🥀
🥀Marichat🥀
🥀Nalu
Announcement
🥀Nalu🥀
🥀Kamisero🥀
🌸Kacchako🥀
🌸Tododeku🌸
🥀Kamisero🥀
🌸Marichat🥀
Bakusquad minishots
🥀Kiribaku🌸
🌸SoMa🌸
Help!!!

🥀Marichat🌸

126 2 5
By holyhimichakos

Artist in picture

Requested by Phoenixs_rule36

Mari is insecure in this

Marinette-
"You have to do it today!" I hear my brunette friend yell at me.

"Alya, I really don't think he likes me.." I mumble looking away from her.

"How could he not! Your Marinette! Your hot as hell and sweet as fuck! So many people are probably in love with you! If he doesn't see how good you are, we need to get him glasses!" She pesters, complimenting me.

"Don't just say things like that!" I stutter out, my face heating up.

"What? It's true! Your hot and sexy Mari! You got curves and a pretty face!" She defends her claim and wraps her arms around my shoulders.

"Stop! Your embarrassing me with your lies!" I complain and hide my blushing face.

"I'm not lying! Maybe you need glasses, clearly you can't see your perfections!" She pesters and squeezes me tight.

Maybe imperfections...

Timeskip-
It was after school and Alya was pushing me towards the park. Adrien has a shoot today, and made the mistake of telling my crazy best friend.

"Do I really have to do it?" I ask with a complaining tone in my voice.

"Yes! I'll be over here if you need me! But text me if you leave with him!" She said with a wink.

"Alya!" I groan. She giggles and pushes me towards the modeling boy. He sees me and waves me over. I walk towards him with nervousness.

"Vincent can we take a quick break?" He asks his photographer and the nice man nods. Adrien turns back to me with a smile. "Hi marinette! What brings you here?"

"A-Alya wanted me to come say hi." I mumble and he smiles softly. "So 'hi.'"

He laughs at my little joke and replies, "your funny Marinette! And hi back. Wanna walk around for a bit, I can walk you home real quick?"

I nod a little and begin to walk with him. I quickly shoot Alya a text and then turn back to him. I feel then buzzing of her texting me back but ignore it.

"Who's texting you?" He asks in curiosity.

"It's just Alya."

"Oh. She makes it seem like she's dying with all the notifications!" He laughs and I giggle as well.

"Yeah she acts like my mom."

"If you don't mind me asking, what she asking you about?" He asks politely.

Quick think of an excuse.

"Well she's g-giving me tips... yeah tips on how to confess to me crush." I stutter out.

"Oh cool! Who is it, Luka?"

"N-no. Plus he doesn't like me like that anyway."

"I think that's false! He always looks so smitten with you!" He grins. "Well who is it anyway?"

"That's not info I just willingly give out lover boy!" My nervousness seemed to fade just a bit.

"But Mari! You can trust me! I'm like your boy Alya! I'm a ladybug fanboy and can keep your secrets!" He laughs. I giggle a bit and blush.

"You like ladybug huh?" I ask, a little sad.

"Yeah! I'm mean isn't she just so cool! She's brave and beautiful and amazing!" He exclaims, his inner fanboy coming out.

"Yeah she's pretty cool." I say slightly. We arrive at my front door and I wave bye to him. "Well bye Adrien! See you tomorrow."

"See ya Mari!" He replies then turns and walks away.

Even though it wasn't a direct rejection,

It still hurts.

Timeskip-
I knock on the wood door of my best friends house. The door opens and I look up slightly to see two twin girls looking at me.

"Marinette, what's wrong?" They say at the same time.

"Nothing girls!" I assure them, " I just want to talk to Alya."

They let me in and I knock on my best friends door. It opens and she looks at me with sad eyes, after noticing my expression.

"Did he not accept?" She asks bringing me into her room.

I shake my head and my tears fall.

"He's in love with ladybug! Not me." I stutter out between sobs.

Alya rubs my back in comfort and I latch onto her. "What exactly did he say?"

"Well he noticed you texting me like crazy, and then the topic of my crush was brought up, and then he was saying how he's a ladybug fan like you." I explain a little. "Then I asked him if he liked ladybug and he continued to run on about how amazing she is."

"I'm sorry babe. This is all my fault." Alya says with comfort in her tone.

"No it's not! It's mine. Maybe if I was more likeable and pretty he would like me."

"Don't say that! Mari you are pretty and hot and sweet and caring! If he doesn't like you, then his loss!" She exclaims squeezing me in a hug.

"Thank you Alya."

"Anytime babe."

Timeskip-
I am sitting in my bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror.

Ugly.

Fat.

Turn off.

I sob a bit and head back out into my room. My eyes still a bit red and puffy.

Suddenly I hear a tap on my trapdoor.

"Come in chat!" I shout out to him and I hear the creak of the trapdoor.

"Hey princess! How's your day going?" He says as he comes in. He looks up at my face and frowns.

I knew it.

I'm ugly.

"It's doing just swell kitty." I fake smile and he walks over to me. His hand is put to my cheeks in attempt to wipe tears.

"What's wrong, Princess?" He asks, concerned.

"I just got indirectly rejected today. Y'know the usual." I fake smile again. A coping mechanism I use quite often is to joke around.

"Who do I need to beat up?" He asks angrily.

"N-no one. It's my fault anyway. I'm not pretty or skinny enough to be loved."

"What? that's nonsense!" He says grabbing my shoulders. "Your so beautiful Marinette! And plenty skinny too!"

"But not as beautiful and skinny as ladybug is portrayed."

I know we are the same.

But it doesn't feel like that.

"Marinette!" He demands and I look at him. He softly smiles and pulls me into a hug. "You are just as pretty and maybe even more, than ladybug. Who knows what's behind that mask?"

"But she's brave and adventurous and I'm just clumsy ol' me."

"So what? Your Marinette! Daughter of the best bakers in Paris! Class rep of your class! Everyday superhero to everyone! Fashion designer! Amazing gamer! All around a loved girl!" He smiles softly at me then it turns into an evil smile. "Now which boy was it? Luka? A mystery boy? I need to make them feel sorry!"

"It's not like it matters anymore kitty. What's done is done. Plus he didn't even know he was doing it." I say petting his head.

"If it doesn't matter then you can tell me, right?" He asks.

"I guess." I reply shrugging. I hug him again, to keep myself from crying again. "It was Adrien."

"Wait your in love with adrien?" He asks astonished.

"I know. Way to out of my league." I chuckle and he shakes his head.

"No. You deserve much more than a model boy."

"He's more than a model boy! He's kind and caring. And well he proved himself to me and I can't ever forget that day. He gave me his umbrella and became my friend." I smile then pull away from chats hug. "Don't ever trash talk him!"

"Okay okay. I get it. Man your really serious about him?" He turns to me. I nod my head sadly.

"But that chance is over now. He's in love with ladybug. Not me."

"Screw ladybug! Your awesome and you can't ever forget that! Don't let one stupid boy persuade you opinion on yourself!

I smile lightly.

"Thank you chat."

Over the next couple days, Chat noir would go check up on Marinette, once in a while. They had grown closer and Marinette could feel herself catching feelings... again-

No no no!

Not another oblivious blond boy!

Thats my type?! Geez...

Suddenly a knocking on the trapdoor pushed her away from her thoughts.

"Come in kitty!" A blonde in a black cat suit hops in and goes to sit on my chaise.

"Why hello princess!" He says kissing my hand.

"Why do you keep calling me princess?"

"Well your my princess! And one day someone will treat you like a queen."

"Your princess? Hm?" I ask smirking at him.

"Y-yeah! What about it?" He stutters while crossing his arms and turning away from me.

"Why am I yours?" I ask leaning towards him.

"W-well- um.. Mari stop teasing me!"

"No!" I laugh out. "Hahaha omg! You should've seen the look on your face! Did I embarrass the little kitty?"

"S-stop it, Marinette!!" He complains and hides his face from me.

I roll over laughing to death and he smirks. I looks at him and then he gestures his eyes towards my ribs. "Chat don't you dare!"

"Oh but princess I need to get revenge!" He smirks and proceeds to tickle me. I couldn't control my laughing and he laughs at me.

Eventually he stopped and I pouted. "You know I hate being tickled." I growl.

"But your just so cute when I tickle you!" He laughs and I blush.

"Do you mean that?" I ask suddenly sad. He stops laughing and looks at me.

"Hey what's wrong?" He asks and pulls me into a hug.

"I don't know. Do you really think I'm cute?" I ask pulling away from the hug with sad eyes.

"Of course you are! Your hella cute princess! Don't start having bad thoughts again, okay?!"

I nod and smile at him.

"Thank you mon chaton."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 1.8K 48
Wrote this when I was like 11-12 so yk beware Well the title explains it all doesn't it? Request are open! You can put them in the comments of any on...
24.3K 1K 200
Exactly what it says. These are not long they just spose to be cute and funny. But there is smut on occasion. Thank you all this book was so much fun...
200 3 7
This is where I dump things I never finished or can't figure out how to expand upon. But some of you wanted to see them anyway so here they are! Use...
147K 3K 74
**GENDER NEUTRAL Y/N** there are a lot of chapters but they're really quick reads <3 ✧༺ ♡༻∞ ❁ ∞༺ ♡༻✧ 🏅 #1 - #animeoneshots 🏅#2 - #mhafanfics 🏅 #3...