The Alphas' Treasure

By YOLOwriting101

Danny's eyes met with the man he has not seen in four years. Yet in all that time he couldn't suppress the de... More

𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒*

𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒

2.2K 116 55
By YOLOwriting101

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺

***

"How close are you to giving birth to your son?"

Danny stared down at women taking a measurement of his waist. He knew he had a slight bump, but it wasn't big as the last time it was when he held Milla.

"In a month or so. Maybe less. It's honestly up to him." Danny states truthfully with a chuckle, resting his hand upon his belly. "Until the day comes I am excited as can be. Just recently I spoke with an enemy and he no longer wants to kill me."

All eyes settled on Danny as they hadn't seen the Alpha so happy in a while. After having become Mates with Kingston he finds things much more easier. Can think clearer and feels more at ease.

"Congratulations. You and Kingston are the most precious Alpha couple I have worked for." She told Danny who smiled in delight. He looked over his shoulder to see Kingston grinning at him.

"I'm happy to hear that from someone besides our daughter. I actually look forward to later, that's why I need measurements to make sure the suit still fits." Danny states, thinking about how Kingston's elders of the Pack were going to come into the Im territory.

He was a little worried for how it would turn out, but he was confident that it'd work out.

Once the women were down with the measurements to see if his suit still fit, they pulled back. Danny walking away from them to Kingston. Their eyes locking onto each other's.

Neither of them had to say a word as they gripped one another's hands. Kingston stared down at his Mate, mesmerized by how beautiful he looked. Made him question if he wanted everyone to see his Mate in such a outfit.

"I wouldn't worry. The elders hate my guts. They won't be won over by things such as this." Danny said, smirking as his hand ran down Kingston's chest. "You always choose black - nothing else."

"Speak for yourself." Kingston teases, smirking at him as he bit his lip seductively. "I am actually looking forward to this. Once our Packs create an alliance and stop this whole strife, our son can come into this world peacefully."

Kingston thought about how that would go. He couldn't imagine such peace because he's never seen it. The elders were difficult and he was afraid they would make things harder than they should be.

"I'm confident that things will go the way they need to be going. If they don't...I have a feeling Aeneas will appear anyway." Danny stated honestly, a smirk coming to his face.

It entertained him to know that his unborn child had such capabilities and he wasn't even born yet. He already was keeping Danny's body in shape and Danny was appreciative of such a thing.

"I can't wait for him to be born. He has been under lots of stress unfortunately. Hopefully he will be okay." Kingston sighed, wrapping his arms around Danny's waist. "I love you Danny. I am so regretful of my past actions. So much selfish deeds were committed by me."

"It's okay. We are in the present now, fuck the past. We won't make the same mistakes - so we need to move on." Danny hugged Kingston tightly and sighed in content. "I wish we didn't have to deal with such things, but if we didn't - I don't think Aeneas would be alive."

Thinking about such things startled Danny - somewhat. To think that all these events happened for a reason. He didn't find them unnecessary. They may have hurt him and Kingston along the way, but now they're where they are now.

"True. Everything you thought is true. It's just sad...that Luca had to be a part of it. He got hurt in the process." Kingston said sadly, and Danny knew he meant that in a friendly light.

"I know. Luca forgave though...remember?" Danny asked him, and felt Kingston nod. Bringing him back to two weeks ago.

two weeks ago...

"What brings you both right at my home where I could possibly kill you so easily?" Luca asked Danny, noting that Kingston was behind him.

"I must speak to you. I know you love Kingston and I love him just as much. So...he still cares about you and I want to apologize for my rude behavior towards you." Danny apologizes to Luca's surprise.

The last thing he expected was this and he kept his thoughts to himself. He suddenly glanced around them and saw a man standing at the window. His golden curls a big give away as he stood and his pet cat pounced to the floor.

"Is that...? You brought him to me?"

"No. I want to apologize to you. I want us to get along, for my upcoming sons sake." Danny pleads, causing Luca to raise his eyebrows.

"So you aren't here to get along with me, you just want to protect your son." Luca snapped and instantly Danny had to take a deep breath, control his anger.

Kingston could see the issue and he stepped forward, instantly seeing Luca's expression soften. He already knew that since he mated with Danny that Luca was no longer his Second-Chance Mate unless Danny and him weren't Mates.

So the attraction wasn't there, but the caring part was.

"Luca I was wrong in all of this to pull you in and not let you go. I should've never put you in a place of believing you had a chance - that was wrong of me. I know you're a good person, that's what I fell in love with before all of this. Please, get along with us and for me, get along for Aeneas's sake. I really do care about you now, as a friend." Kingston told him, a grin coming to his lips.

Luca just looked at Kingston, no words coming out of his mouth. He had nothing to say because he never thought it'd come to this. He really had his mind set on one task. Now they both want to be friends with him and it was unusual to him.

"Kingston...I love you...a lot. Do you really want to be my friend and not doing this because you have to?"

"Promise. Luca I do want you in my life, you're a good person when you aren't focusing on your family legacy. Put that aside, let's just all get along." Kingston promised Luca genuinely, progressing towards him.

Luca knew if he accepted, he may think too deeply into some things.

Though he wanted to be with Kingston very badly... He just didn't believe that they came here just to be friends with him. It all revolves around their son.

Except while he stood before them, he couldn't help but want to be near the baby. He oddly enough felt this feeling that there was no point in killing Aeneas.

"Okay. I'll stop trying to kill you and your son. I'm not doing this for you though." Luca pointed at Danny, his finger moving onto his belly. "I'm doing this for whoever is inside of you. I have a feeling from...that thing that tells me to listen."

Danny smirked, entertained that his own child had such an influence on someone. Especially since he wasn't even born yet.

"Is there anything else that you feel from him?" Danny asks, and Luca raises his eyebrows.

"It's a boy?"

Kingston sighed in disappointment to Danny just giving away the sex of the baby.

"Yeah, it is. Shocked?"

"Not really. Expected it." Luca shrugged, a mischievous smirk coming to his face. "You both are quite predictable."

Luca glanced at Kingston, a soft grin on his face.

"So are we friends Kingston?" He asked, and Kingston nodded happily. That's when Luca moved his eyes onto Danny.

Danny looked at him in curiosity, wondering if he would ask him the same question. He didn't expect him to, but he would be shocked if he was to.

"I guess we can be friends too." Luca said, and Danny smiled.

"Yeah...sorry for trying to kill you that time in the forest - if we are going to be friends." Danny apologized, bowing slightly before Luca who bowed back. "What about your legacy? Killing me and all..."

Luca shrugged as he thought about how he would break the news to his family. It was his brother he needed to communicate to last since he was so hellbent on killing them.

"I'll speak with them on it. It's an old legacy anyway - I can probably change their minds. Am very manipulative." Luca chuckled as he raised his eyebrow at them both.

Danny snickered as he knew that was true. Kingston just smiled as he brought Luca into his arms, grabbing Danny and pulling him into his arms too. All three of them hugged peacefully and Kingston felt very content with the result.

Luca being his friend and Danny being his Mate. No one was going to hurt...just the way he wanted it.

"I should apologize to the both of you." He finally spoke up, and that's when he felt Danny and Luca yank away.

They both held onto each other as they glared at him, them both thinking the same thing.

"Go on ahead." They insisted at the same time, and Kingston pouted. He went on his knees before them, clasping his hands together.

"I am sorry for bringing you in Luca, having you come into life just to appease my broken heart. Should have let you go and do your own thing, not think I could have you both. Danny, I am sorry for everything! For thinking Luca didn't have bad intentions...for seeing you as the bad guy... But it's okay now - right?!" Kingston squealed, jumping up and off his knees.

He smiled down at them as they still looked up at him in discontent. Luca and Danny glanced at one another, them both shaking their head. Even though they were just teasing them - they both loved him too much not to forgive him.

"Luca I think we both need to teach him a lesson." Danny insisted, popping his neck as Luca nodded.

"Agreed. You played with both our heartstrings. How unforgivable." Luca teased as he pouted. "Danny I think we both know what to do."

Luca and Danny both nodded as they knew the punishment to give him.

"Close your eyes." They ordered, and Kingston did so reluctantly. Though when he closed his eyes he felt two pairs of arms wrap around him. He opened his eyes happily to see them smiling up at him.

Deep down in his heart he loved them both, one as a best friend - one as a Mate.

"We forgive you."

present...

"Yeah...that was very eventful. Luca is supposed to be coming to the meeting too. The elders loved him." Kingston told Danny with no ill-intentions.

Danny nodded, but he absolutely hated the elders. Especially since they assumed he was one way just because of his Pack. He grew up thinking one way of the Abawi Pack, so it naturally resulted in him acting horribly to them.

Now it's different - way different.

"It's Etan and Denzell I don't want to deal with." Danny whined, annoyance present in his voice. "They just make blood boil! You hear me? Boil."

"I hear you loud and clear." Kingston promised Danny, understanding his frustration. "Look - when we get there...just don't let their ignorance get the best of you - don't let it make you angry."

Danny nodded, but he knew that that would be hard for him. He didn't like the way he treated them and he wasn't down to accepting that from anyone.

"I will also be there to stick up for you, so don't worry." Kingston assured him, smiling brightly. "You are looking very sexy today...for such an occasion. Did you want to distract me?"

Kingston smiles at Danny because he felt like he was being wooed by him. Except Danny didn't have any lewd intentions wearing such a suit.

"This suit actually used to be Kawan's." Danny murmured softly, and Kingston's face heated up in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry...this suit is a family possession...my bad." He apologized quickly, and Danny smiled.

"I tease. I just like this suit. Makes me look mysterious. Mills what do you think?"

They both looked down to see Milla around the corner of the room. Her eyes gawking are how mesmerizing her parents looked. She liked looking at them and being able to say - those were her parents.

"You look beautiful mommy." She complimented shyly, and Danny smiled.

"What about me Milla? Am I beautiful?" Kingston asked as he walked to her, squaring before her.

Milla looked at her father, knowing he wasn't beautiful. She thought he was the most attractive man in the world.

"Handsome." She mumbled, and that's when Danny came up and scooped her up in his arms.

"You give the best compliments Milla. Wish daddy and me luck at our meeting?" Danny asked her softly, and she nods.

"I hope the meeting is perfection." She giggles, making her parents laugh at her cuteness.

"We appreciate hearing that from you." Kingston assured her with all his heart. "Mommy and I love you."

"I love you too." Milla said to them, hugging them both tightly.

"Don't forget Aeneas." Danny reminded, and Milla rubbed her hand on Danny's belly gently.

"Love you too Aeneas." She gushed to him.

Danny and Kingston feeling so much happiness, not knowing it was possible for the both of them. Now that they are here, they refuse to lose it. It didn't matter - nothing was going to get in the way of them ever again.

They were certain of it.

___________🥰

I did it. 😁

@jaamal2001 👀

I need to keep this up, because this was the chapter that held me back. 😤

It's because I didn't know how to start it. 🤧

Now that I have this done - it makes things easier. 😌

Are you proud of me? Anyone? No one? It's okay. 😔😅

Vote 🗳

Comment 🤩

Follow 🥰

~YOLO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4M 638K 37
CAUTION CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. "Say it, Allison," he said, his voice low as he trapped me against the rough wall. A shiver ran down my spine, his...
4.2K 139 44
What the fuck do you want?"I asked. "Get dressed we're going out"he says. "Hell nah, I ain't going no where"I say going back to my room. All I want t...
25.5K 1.5K 96
Luke is back and the family is set to grow again. With kids in school and a toddler running around how was he going to balance it all. Then trouble c...
169K 6.5K 51
When the best day of your life turns into your worst nightmare, you stand in decent company. Deklyn Jackson begins his journey to adulthood saying di...