Lets Just Say..... I Was Not...

By BUBSTER_Na_Na_

I was not expecting to turn into werewolf on my 16th birthday, definitely not expecting the word Mate to be r... More

Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue (Details on the sequel as well)

Chapter 40

5.3K 131 4
By BUBSTER_Na_Na_

Okay so here is your chapter 40!! What ! What! WEOOOOO Hope you like it!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN ME :D

Chapter 40

"Sienna! Raiden! Dinner!" My mother called from down the stairs. I jumped up from the computer desk and raced down with Raiden trying to catch up. I ran down the stairs jumping over the railing halfway down. I ran to the dinning room and froze when I saw Elle's fake mate sitting there with Elle. I growled a little but then went sprawling all over the floor from Raiden's impact.
"Oh gosh Sienna are you okay baby!? I'm sorry I didn't mean to!" Raiden exclaimed and ripped me off the floor checking me over. I wretched away from him and he looked hurt but I ignored him and sat in my usual seat.

I heard a quiet chuckle and looked over to see Raiden trying to  contain his laughter.
"Sorry! Sorry just Its funny now! Your face!" He laughed now and I growled lightly. I turned my attention to Elle.
"Hello Elle." I said formally. I haven't spoken to Elle since a few days ago when we were yelling at each other.
"Humph." She grunted. I cocked a eyebrow.

"Have some feelings you care to express Elle?" I asked forcing authority into my voice.
"Nope unless you do I'm fine." Elle said fidgeting.
"Whats wrong Elle?" I asked and she looked up and shrugged.
"Nothing!" Elle snapped and I smiled.
"Tell me." I ordered.
"No!" Elle hissed.
"Elle I know you want to." I sang and she growled.
"Shut up Sienna!" She snarled and I smirked evilly.

"Make me." I whispered egging her on. Elle jumped up and I leaned back watching her.
"You are such a-" Elle started yelling but My father hushed her.
"Elle enough!" My father yelled.
"You cant tell me what to do I'm a future Luna!" Elle cried.
"Not on Sienna and Raidens land your not." Harley interjected. Elle glared over at my favourite sister.
"Shut up its clearly non of your business." Elle hissed. Harley rolled her eyes.
"There you go trying to boss people around again acting as if you are actually a future Luna! Its pathetic." Harley snorted.

Elle's eyes started going inky black as she shifted half way. Harley stared at Elle nonchalant. Elle went to go grab Harley but I jumped up and quickly wrapped my hand around her wrist just inches from Harley's face.
"Calm down Elle and Harley stay out of this." I ordered and I could tell Raiden was proud. Harley glared at Elle one last time before stalking out of the room. Elle turned and punched me in the face. My head bounced back a little and I stared at her surprised and prayed she didn't make me bleed. I used my free hand and wiped it down my face. I pulled my hand away and found no blood.

"Your lucky." I  muttered. Elle punched me again and I gripped her other wrist. I tasted blood in my mouth and shuddered.
"Not so lucky anymore." I said and smirked up at her as blood trailed down my chin. She looked fearful for a second. I let go of her wrists quickly and kicked her in the stomach sending her flying into the wall. I could hear my mother yelling in the background and my father screaming my name. I saw Elle get up and look over to her mate.

I looked over there too and my gaze narrowed in on him. He started backing up. I started getting angry just with the sight of him. I ran and changed barrelling into the dinning table sending it flying. I jumped for him but was ripped back by a pair of jaws. I squirmed around and bit their leg. Their metallic tasting blood drifted into my mouth and I threw them far away. I realized it was Elle. I spun around and saw him running for the dinning room exit. I pounced and rammed him into the ground. He was looking frightened and was breathing heavily.

"Please!" He cried and I growled. I picked him up by his shirt and threw him into Elle.
'You have a brain Elle use it.' I growled one last time and left the room. I ran up to my room and changed wrapping my bed sheet around me. Not a second later Raiden ran in and pretty much jumped me.
"Are you okay!?" He asked and I sat down on my bed. He moved the hair from my neck and I felt blood run down my back.

"Just amazing!" I said sarcastically. I left Raiden looking worried and went to the bathroom. I bandaged my neck and fixed my lip. I went out into my room and found Raiden sitting on my bed looking confused. "Why didn't you just finish him off?" Raiden asked and I could sense some anger in there.
"Why didn't you jump in?" I asked snapping and Raiden flinched.
"I know your mad but don't take it out on me I did nothing!" Raiden said raising his voice.
"Your right you did do nothing!" I yelled back. Raiden stood up sighing.

"You need to calm down and sort out who is a friend and who is a enemy before you lose all people important to you." Raiden said and left my room. I growled and slammed the door after him. I punched the wall beside the door. Ever since moving my life has been anything but easy! First we move, I start a new school try to fit in. The Dana comes along and decides to pick on me so I take the 'popular' chick down. Then I meet my mysterious friend. I run to see him every night while hating him through out the day. Why do I hate him in the day? Because my 'mysterious friend' is my annoying mate Raiden. That's another thing! I found my mate!

I should be happy and I am sometimes. I just think that sometimes I could avoid probably half my problems if I never knew my mate. I date some guy and like him. Then I decide oh no I want to be with my mate. On top of all that I have some weirdo trying to kill me and threatening to come at any moment. Also Elle thinks that the guy who is her mate isn't and the guy that isn't her mate is! I am supposed to be a future Luna even though I have no idea how or what to do when I get that position and my best friend was changed into a werewolf cause of me. Did I mention that one yet?

My life is far from easy its a mess. I never really looked at anything as a whole before but now that I have so much has happened that I'm surprised I haven't broken down........ too late shouldn't have said that. I am breaking down right now. The pressure of having to be a great Luna is one unbearable thing but to not being able to run freely on my own because my life is being threatened is just topping the whole stack of burdens like a cherry.

I punched the wall again and then turned around furious I started throwing random objects at the walls and punching stuff. I was now breathing heavily and my fury wasn't over. I dressed quickly into yoga pants ad a pull over sweater. I ripped my bedroom door open and saw Harley at the other end of the hall standing there gaping at the room behind me. I closed the door and walked towards the stair case. I really needed to get out of here and fast. I jumped the railing at the top and landed on the ground in a crouch. I walked into the living room and took the keys off of the coffee table. I the baby bunch watched me carefully. I stormed out my body radiating with anger. I went to the garage and hopped in the van.

I started it up and as the garage door opened I saw my mom run out and yell for me. I sped out of the garage and down the street. Maybe driving angry wasnt such a good idea. I blared some music and started singing along. I had no idea where I was headed but my gut was telling me it was a place I needed to be. I drove out of town and I could sense people trying to contact me through mind link but I shut them out quickly not wanting to think about anyone right now but the lyrics of the song playing.

*******************************************************

I have been driving for a while. How long I don't know but I felt like I was on familiar grounds right now. When I saw the sign for my old town pop up I was confused. I pulled in and drove to  my old house. I sat out side of it and smiled. I missed home I guess and that's where I was taking myself. I sat there for a bit and just relaxed forgetting about everything. I hadn't realized until I opened my eyes and starting the van that I was crying. I never hardly ever cry. I lifted my hand up to my face and wiped the tears away. Before I knew it I was sobbing into the steering wheel.

I still don't know why but it felt nice to cry my problems away. Ever since moving I have become a complete bi-polar B*tch! I guess it was my way of expressing my stress or something. I finished crying and sniffled. I sat up and drove to the near by forest. I stopped the van and got out walking in. This is where I trained and where I went when I first changed. I shuddered at changing. I peeled my clothes off and changed. I started running my old route and how I would if I lived here still.

I ran and ran for a while until I grew tired and couldn't run any more. I laid down on the ground and looked up. I could see some stars poking out from in between the tree tops. I watched them for a long time. After a while I got up and looked around. It was dark but I could see exceptionally well. I ran fast pushing myself even though I am tired. I wont be able to sleep anyways! I thought dryly. Once I made it to the van I shifted and pulled my clothes back on. I got in the van and let go of the wall I had up barricading myself from everyone.

'Sienna?' I heard someone ask.
'What?' I replied and started the van.
'Oh thank god! Where have you been!?' I now realized it was my mother.
'Away.' I responded.
'Raidens really worried honey.' My mother said and I sighed.
'I cant deal with all of you right now. I'm going to stay with a friend okay?' I asked and I knew exactly where I am going.
'But Sienna!' My mother started and I shut her out along with pretty much everyone else.

I drove to the house I know I was invited to no matter what. Molly's parents house. I parked in their drive way and walked up to the front door. I rang their awesome fancy door bell and waited. Molly's mother answered and bear hugged me right away.
"Sienna!" She shrieked and I laughed.
"Hey!" I said and she pulled back looking around me.
"Molly with you?" She asked me hope shinning bright in her eyes.

Ever since Molly left and joined our pack (she had no choice) she hasn't visited. She said that she doesn't want to hurt them and lose her temper.
"Uh no.... She has a really big paper due tomorrow and had to work on it." I said explaining.
"Oh okay well she should have just brought her work but I guess what ever makes her paper get written faster. So Not that I don't love seeing you and all but what brings you back here?" She asked and I sighed.
"Just missed good ol' home." I said and she smiled.
"And?" She asked and I smiled. Molly's mother always knows when someone needs something. She says its a sixth sense or something.
"I don't want to go back... can I stay here?" I asked and she laughed.
"Of course you can! You know where everything is go crazy!" She said laughing and then she let me in and left calling her husband.

I know most people would think its awkward staying at your best friends house when they aren't there but honestly this was my home just as much as Molly's. I walked into the living room and waved to Molly's father. He grunted and left the room going to his office to consume himself in more work. Molly's brother has destroyed her family horribly. Molly's mother is really depressed. Doesn't seem like it but Molly once told me "her smiles are fake but the tears she sheds are all too real". It was depressing in Molly's house sometimes but I had no where else to go right now.

I made my way to the kitchen. Molly's mom left the room into her bedroom and closed the door quietly. I made a sandwich and ate it by my self. I washed my plate and then went up to the spare room. I have clothes in here somewhere! I searched the closet and found my clothes. Yay! I changed into a pair of pajamas and then jumped into bed. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep so I tossed and turned before sighing and getting up. I got some aspirin and took a few. I laid down and soon went to sleep.

**************************************************************************

I woke up groggily and yawned. Thank god for drugs! I got up and changed into some clothes I have hidden away here. I fixed my  hair and then took my makeup off. I walked down stairs and into the kitchen. I made some eggs and bacon for both of Molly's parents. I knocked on Molly's mothers door and I didn't hear anything. I opened the door and saw her lying in bed wrapped up in blankets. I put the tray down and opened the drapes letting in tons of light. She groaned and sat up.
"Molly honey not to-"She started but looked relatively surprised when she saw me.

"Oh Sienna hi." She said sheepishly. I smiled in return and brought her the food. She gasped and smiled a little and thanked me. I nodded and then sat at the end of the bed.
"So be ready to go out in a hour." I said and she looked at me funny.
"Why?"
"Just do it." I said smiling and rolling my eyes.

She nodded and I walked out and down to the office with the other tray of food. I knocked on the door and I heard Molly's father Jack call me in. I opened the door and walked in smiling.
"I  made you some eggs and bacon." I said cheerfully and he gave me a forced smile.
"Thank you Sienna." He said and I shrugged. I placed it on the desk and sat in the chair across from him.
"So uh be ready within the hour." I said and he gave me a funny look.
"Why?" He asked.
"So we can go out." I said in a duh tone.

"Sienna I really don't have time I have some work-" He started and I raised my hand silencing him.
"Come on Jack we both know you don't have work. You just do things anything to keep yourself busy so you wont think of him." I said and Jack frowned.
"That's not true." He muttered.
"It is and we both know it so be ready." I said and gave him a warm smile. I stood up and left the room. I went and ate myself. In about twenty minutes both of them walked into the kitchen.

I cleaned my plate and smiled at the two of them.
"What are we doing?" Jack asked.
"Today we are going BOWLING!" I exclaimed smiling and they both looked at me like I was crazy.
"Come on don't be worried its fun come on you two." I said and dragged them out to the van. We drove to the local bowling alley and then I paid. How you might be wondering well easy I found my parents credit card in the van.

We got lane 4 and we made our way there. There was a family beside us with a daughter and two parents watching us. I sat down.
"Okay we have to come up with super awesome names to call our selves!" I exclaimed excitedly.
"Oh oh I want to be bazoomba!" I said again and they just put in their normal names. I frowned I am not making much progress. We all went once and then the family next to us came over and introduced themselves.
"Hey we were just wondering if you guys wanted to play against us. Just some friendly competition." He said and Jack smiled. He actually smiled. OH MY GOD!

"Your on!" Jack said letting out a war cry. Suzie Molly's mother ran over and changed her name to super mom while jack changed his to super dad. I smiled and then we started the game.

************************************************************

We had won! Turns out Jack and Suzie are super competitive and they mate at a track meet. Who knew!? The other team had failed miserably. We left the bowling place laughing while Suzie imitated their losing facial expressions. Jack and Suzie talked and babbled about bowling for a while. When we got home they both turned to me.
"Thank you Sienna." Suzie said hugging me. I hugged her back.
"Anytime you two just have to remember there is a way to be happy you just have to stop doubting it." I said shrugging. They both beamed me with a real smile and then I decided that I should go home. I hugged them both goodbye and then got in the van.

I drove to my old house looking at it one last time before getting on the highway and making my way back to Crimsly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 70.5K 33
Highest ranking: #23 in Werewolf "I LOVE IT." -@lottiee_x "This story is so unbelievably amazing!" -@NovemberRain16 "I have become obsessed with this...
153K 3.9K 62
"The only way out is through." ***Warning: Is very triggering. Lots of detailed descriptions of abuse*** When your life turns into a nightmare and so...
22.7K 1.7K 85
"You ungrateful bitch. I keep a roof over your head, and this is the thanks I get?" "You could have killed her," I retort, trying to muster up confid...
774 228 27
Book 1 of The Shadow Series. Myths, that's what the humans called it, but for Ashe it quickly became her reality. Her life changing transformation na...