Random shows and webtoon ones...

By holyhimichakos

🌸fluff 🥀angst- I prefer to write If you want me to do one of these ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Fairytail Bnha/Mha Soul... More

🌸Kiribaku🥀
🥀Tododeku🥀 p1
🌸Tododeku🌸 pt2
🌸Kacchako🌸
Helpppppp
🌸Klance🥀
🌸(Lumine)Aiden x reader 🌸
🥀Nalu🥀
🌸Bakugous birthday: kirikacchako🌸
🥀*mostly*MARICHAT/ some ladynoir and adrienette🌸
Requests!
🌸Kacchako🌸
🥀Nalu🥀
🥀Kacchako🌸
Request please
🌸Deku x reader🌸
Bnha fairytail +more
🥀Marichat🌸
🥀Nalu soulmate au🌸
🌸Deku x reader🌸
1k!! Tyty
Tom x sabine
Prompts please i need help
🥀Nalu soulmate au part 2🌸
New book
🥀Stalkyoo🌸
🥀Kiribaku🥀
🥀Tododeku🌸
🥀Kiribaku🥀
🥀Kamisero🥀
🥀Marichat🥀
🥀Nalu
Announcement
🥀Nalu🥀
🥀Kamisero🥀
🌸Kacchako🥀
🌸Tododeku🌸
🥀Kamisero🥀
🌸Marichat🥀
Bakusquad minishots
🥀Kiribaku🌸
🌸SoMa🌸
Help!!!

🥀Kacchako🌸happy bday baku

202 5 0
By holyhimichakos

Prompt:: I had this idea where the government won't let you confess love to someone until the age of 16 and when you try to they wipe your memory and your memory only comes back when the person you tried to confess too touches you again...
Kind ooc Bakugou

Date: April 16th [4 days till Bakugou is 16]

Ochako-
Surprisingly I was early for class today. I saw Deku walking into class, Bakugou trudging behind him cause they leave at the same time. I decided that today I would try to confess to deku.

At lunch I will do it!

Timeskip-
The day went by slowly, leading up to lunch. I felt nervous again, because many times in middle school I had crushes but always got my memory wiped. I know I'm not 16 but maybe he's for me and I will be able too!

"Hey Deku! Can we eat together today? I wanna tell you something!" I say happily to him. He turns red and blushes.

"Ah- sure!" He replies, the begins to leave with me. "I'll see you later Todoroki-kun!" He waves to said boy and we head off.

I get a sinking feeling in my chest but ignore it. We get to a bench outside and sit in it. We pull out our lunches and I turn to him.

"I really need to tell you something and I hope you know what to do after..." I scratch my neck and sheepishly smile. I take a breath and look up at him, "I like you Deku-kun!"

Suddenly, my eyes roll up and I can't see.

You broke the law.

I regain my vision and look at the boy in front of me. He has green hair and rosy freckled cheeks.

"Hi! It's nice to meet you! I'm Ochako Uraraka!" I say with a big smile. I feel the boy touch my arm and my eyes roll back again.

Restore.

I look at Deku in front of me and tear up. " I'm sorry I confessed! I don't want to waste your time any longer so I'll see you later!" I quickly grab my stuff and run off back to the classroom. I hear him packing behind me and I get distracted while running. I feel myself bump into another person and I fall down. "Oof." I grunt and quickly grab my stuff saying, "I'm so sorry!"

"Pink cheeks? What's up with you?" I hear a masculine voice ask. I look up at him and sigh, knowing it's Bakugou.

"It's nothing, just another failure.." I stand up and continue to class.

"What do you mean a failure? You don't fail, your pink cheeks!" He grumbles while walking next to me.

"I tried to confess to someone thinking that maybe we are true lovers and it will work, but it didn't." I feel my eyes well up again.

"Was it that stupid Deku? Your to good for him anyway! You deserve a strong person who you can still defeat if needed!" He demands with a dorky but menacing looking expression.

"But I really liked him, and he didn't like me. Have you felt that before? The losing memory?" He shook his head at her, " well it is the worst, you legit don't remember anything but your name. I forgot him, where I was, what I was doing..." I finally look up at him with the tear in my eyes. "I don't want to go through it again!"

He looks at me sympathetic, takes his hands out of his pockets, and opens his arms for me. I swear I dropped my things and crushed myself in his arms. I felt the need to cry and he pet my head.

"Just let it out, Aizawa will understand. Don't worry about anything but yourself right now okay?" I nod into his chest a little and cry.

After my emotional breakdown, he leads me to class. He had both of our bags and his arm around my shoulder to comfort. He slides the door open, everyone looking our way.

Me with tears stains and him with an angry but soft expression and both our bags. He leads me to my seat and gives me my things. He walks to Aizawa and tells him something then goes to his seat.

"Okay now that we have everyone let's continue."

Timeskip-
After school he decides to take me home so I don't have another breakdown. I looked to my feet the whole way there.

"Hey cheeks!" I look up at him. "Why are you still glum, come on I'll get you some mochi if you hurry." This appeals to me and I begin to walk faster. Giggling as he tries to catch up.

We drop our stuff off and head to a mochi shop. I get some strawberry ones and some chocolate ones. Bakugou gets spicy mango flavor because he can handle the spice. We basically are on a date, laughing( mainly me) and smiling( also mainly me). I look down with a genuine smile of my face.

"What is it?" He asks with concern.

"Oh nothing! You cheered me up and I don't even feel the need to cry anymore."

"Damn straight I fixed your emotions. Ill fix everything that Deku breaks!"

Timeskip-
Date: April 18th (2 days till Bakugou is 16)

Bakugou and I had grown really close over the past 2 days. We got Mochi, he comforted me when I was feeling sad, and we studied and trained together.

I genuinely felt happy while I hung out with him. He would pick on me and I would mock him. We laughed together and played video games with his friends, which is what we were doing currently.

"FUCKING ASSHOLES!"

Oh yeah, I learned that Bakugou gets triggered at Mario Kart.

Currently, Kaminari as Wario and Sero as Waluigi, we're targeting Bakugou, who was playing as Bowser. Kirishima as toad was just struggling to get above 8th place.

Me and Mina, who were sitting as there were on 3 controllers, just laughed at them while sitting at their feet. "Bakugou-kun calm down, it's just Mario Kart. Plus your in 2nd." I said with big eyes then snickered at the '2nd place.'

He growled at me and continued playing. Somehow with all the targeting, he still won.

"Wow Ochako-Chan! How did you take Bakugou like that? We have been trying for months." Mina asks with hearts in her eyes.

"Uh I don't know honestly." I shrug.

"Are you two dating?" She asks.

"Wh-what?! No... no h-he wouldn't.. no!" I stutter as my blush rises.

"Mina stop picking on her! We aren't 16 yet." Bakugou growls out.

"Yeah but you're will be! Only 2 days." She then suddenly gasps. "Oh no I need to shop for you!"

"No you don't." He grumbles.

"Yes I do! Come one Ochako-Chan, let's go get him some stuff!" She grabs my arm, pulling me to stand up. I giggle and shyly wave bye to the boys.

"You better be back to spar in 2 hours!" Bakugou yells out at the last second.

"I will!" I giggle again and continue to walk with Mina. We stop at our dorm and some money, then we head out.

At the mall, I found a sweatshirt that I think he would like. I was dark green with some orange detailing. It also looked really cozy, so I might take it. I showed to Mina and he smiled.

"It's perfect! Now I need to get something, then we can go." She exclaims.

We look around for a while and then pay for our things. We go back to the dorms and drop our stuff off.

"Good luck at sparring Ochako!" She says with a smirk.

"Stop shipping me Mina!" She just giggles and goes towards the elevator. Probably going to see kirishima.

I get dressed in my work out clothes and get my water and snack. I head toward the main room and find Bakugou waiting.

"I'm here!" I say to him and he slightly smiles at me.

"About damn time. Let's go." He says grabbing my stuff from me.

"You don't have to hold my stuff, if you don't want to." I mumble with a guilty look.

"Why wouldn't I? I'm trying to be gentlemanly." He retorts and I sigh.

"Okay, thank you then."

We get to the gym and go to the sparring room. He puts our stuff down and  heads onto the mat. I do the same and stand in front of him. Suddenly I feel a little sad but push it off.

It's probably nothing.

It didn't seem like nothing. I was all sluggish with my movement and felt kinda weak.

"You okay cheeks? Wanna break?" He asks. I nod and sit by the waters. "What's up with you?"

"I don't know. I feel kinda sad, for some reason, and my mind feels cloudy." I say pulling my knees to my chest.

"Is there something going on? Did another boy hurt you?" He asks in worry.

"No, I don't really know why I feel like this. It's like I wanna cry, but I have no reason to."

"Sometimes that happens to me, but with anger." I slightly laugh at him, " you can cry if you want. It's normal to do so." I suggest and puts his arm around me.

"Thank you." I mumble and let myself relax in his arms. I really need this hug.

When we got back to the dorms, he suggested we shower and just go to bed. We both head to the showers, the boys one and the girl's one of course. We aren't showering together.

I blush at the thought and wash away my sweat. Suddenly tears fall from my eyes, because I don't cry earlier.

Why am I sad?

Nothing happened.

Your weak.

He doesn't care.

Deku didn't like you so,
why would Bakugou?

I sigh and walk out of the shower. I get dressed after drying myself. I head out of the room with my stuff and see Bakugou waiting on his phone.

"Why did you wait for me?" I ask.

"I just wanted to make sure your still okay." I looks at me closer and sighs, "I looks like you aren't. Were you crying in there?" I nod a little. "Did you find out why?" I again nod And feel the wetness in my eyes. "Why?"

"I-I... I'm weak." I whisper.

"No your not! Who made you think that?!" He demands grabbing my shoulders.

"No one... my head." I whisper again. He puts his arms around me and tightly hugs me.

"Your sleeping in my room tonight." He leads me up to his room and puts out dirty clothes in his hamper. He puts me on the head and plugs in our phones. Then laying down next to me, puts his arms around me. "You are the strongest, most beautiful girl I have ever met."

"R-really?"

"Hell yeah!" He yells making me look at him.

I want to confess..

But I don't want him to
think he's a rebound.

"Thank you Bakugou-kun." I cuddle into his chest and slowly drift to sleep.

Timeskip-
Date: April 19th (1 day til Bakugou is 16)

Bakugou-
I walk into the crazy class with Pink cheeks at my Side. I had to pry her out of my bed and to school, so I had to make sure she doesn't fall back asleep.

"Hey Bakubro! 1 day til your 16!" I hear shitty hair exclaim, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Why is the one person that doesn't want love, gonna be the first one to be allowed it?!" Mineta and Kaminari exclaim on sadness.

I growl at them and lead the tired girl, at my side, to her seat. I go to my own and sit with my feet on the desk.

"Yo Bakubro, why are you and Uraraka-San so close now?" Shitty hair asks just me, not getting everyone involved.

"She ran into me after a heartbreak and I let her rant to me." I shrugged.

"Are you gonna confess to her when you can?" He asks. I choke on air and glare at him.

"What makes you think I like her, idiot?!"

"I don't know maybe it's the way you look at her. Oh or how only she can calm you down. Or how ever since then you walk her to school and her seat. And how I always see her going to your room with a sad expression and leave with a happy one." Shitty hair smirked at me, I was at a loss for words.

"I guess those are valid." I grumble, sinking down in my seat.

"So you never answered my question!"

"I guess. She... she probably would be the first."

Timeskip(5:23pm)-
The two pinning teenagers were studying in Bakugou's room.

"It just occurred to me that you can express your love to anyone you want, in like less than 7 hours." Pink cheeks says looking my way.

"It's not like anyone would want my love anyway, so whatever." I shrug, continuing the homework.

"THATS NOT TRUE! I'm sure anyone would want your confession. Your cool and awesome and... oh I don't know. Anyone would want you to love them! Who wouldn't want the future #1 hero at their side?" She exclaims trying to make me feel better. I give her a chuckle she looks at me with a serious expression. "I'm serious Bakugou! Don't look down on yourself like that."

"Okay pink cheeks. Don't blow a fuse!" I laugh at her pouty expression.

"Don't make fun of me Bakugou-kun!" She says embarrassed, hiding her face.

"What are you getting embarrassed?" I ask getting close to her face with a smirk. "Am I just to ' cool and awesome' for you to even comprehend?" She smacks her hand at me, in attempt to make me stop. I don't. "Do you want this '#1 hero at your side?'"

"Stooppp! Your embarrassing me!"

"Never!" I shout and begin to tickle her.

"Haha... Hahaha no- please stop! I can't breathe! No- Hahaha!" She breathlessly says between giggles.

"Am I really that breathtaking? Hmmm?" I say continuing to tickle her.

"It's-..  t-to much! St-stopp!"

Time- 10:31pm
At some point I finally stop and we joke around for a bit. We finish our homework and I don't even realize it's way past my bedtime. I yawn and she giggles.

"What?" I grunt at her.

"Oh nothing! Your just to cute when you yawn. Your like a little puppy!" She continues to laugh and I admire her.

God I love this girl.

She will be the death of me.

"What do I have something on my face?" She asks in confusion.

"Yeah, cuteness." I whisper but then say aloud, "No nothing." She blushes and nods.

"Hey it's way past your bedtime Bakugou-kun. Do you want me to leave so you can go to bed?" She asks beginning to get up.

"No you can stay if you want. I can be here for you, just in case y'know?" I say referring to the night before.

"I'd like that, thank you Bakugou-kun." She smiles at me. I get up and head to my dresser. I grab a pair of basket ball shorts, with a drawstring, and a baggy shirt for her.

"You get dressed in here, I'm gonna Shower." I say grabbing a towel.

"Okay thank you!"

I shower and get dressed. I brushed my teeth, almost breaking my tooth brush, and headed into my room.

I looked towards my bed to see a small brunette on my bed, asleep. I chuckle and head over to her. I take the blanket out from under her, and put it over her. I quickly turn off my light and get in bed next to her.

I feel her get closer to me, in attempt to find warmth, so I wrap my arms around her shoulders. I feel her arms wrap around my torso and I smile. I nuzzle her head and fall into sleep.

Timeskip-
Date: April 20th (0 days til Bakugou is 16)

I wake up the next morning with a girl in my arms and a relaxed feeling over my body.

I can finally tell her that I love her.

I feel her move around, as if she is waking up, and I give her a little space. She moves her arm to block then sun that was coming in and landing on her face.

"Goomornin..." she slurs, proving that she is still half asleep.

"Good morning." I say back with a chuckle. Suddenly she shoots up in happiness.

"It's you birthday! You can finally confess to anyone!" She says giddily.

"Mhmm. Come on let's get ready for school, pink cheeks." She pouts but nods anyway. I quickly get ready and lead her to her room. I wait for her outside and she finally comes out, smiling.

"Ready to go?" I ask. She nods and we head off to class.

When we got to class, we were met with streamers and everyone yelling, "happy birthday!"

I glare at Deku, Kirishima and co., then Uraraka. They told everyone my birthday.

Said girl grabs my hand and leads me to the rest of the class. Ponytail puts a paper crown on my head and octopus arms picks me up.

"King explosion murder!" Mina and Denki exclaim and octopus puts me down.

"Why did you tell everyone?!" I glare at Deku specifically.

"I-it was Kirishima!" He yelps. I look toward the red head.

He shakes his head and points to the short girl beside me, "Nope it was definitely Ochakbro!"

"Hey!" She yells at him and I look at her. She puts her pointer fingers together and nods. "I just wanted to show you that you have people to spend your birthday with. And maybe you could have the chance to confess to your true love.."

I sigh and put my hand on her shoulder. "Thank you Angel face... but you seriously invited the grape?!"

"I didn't invite him! He showed up." She whisper shouted to me.

After our classes, in which we still did work and learned, the whole class as a group headed back to the dorms.

"Mina and i are gonna go grab the presents, we'll be right back." Pink cheeks says with a smile and heads to the elevator. Some others had left, either to also get presents or to start their homework. Fucking Loud Mouth giving an essay on my birthday. And it's in English!

The two pink themed girls come back down to the common room with bags in their hands. Raccoon eyes shoves her bag in my hands and smiles. I open the bad and pull out some spicy candy and chips. I thank her, surprising everyone but Deku and my 'friends.'

Pink cheeks puts the bag lightly in my hand and nods at me. "It's not the best gift but I thought you would like it."

I open the bag and pull out green jacket with orange accents. I get stars in my eyes while looking at it. It's just so me.

"Thank you pink cheeks."

A little while later everyone but me and pink cheeks left the common room.

"So why did you choose to get me a jacket?" I ask.

"Well it liked cozy.. and I was thinking that if you don't.. y'know get a girlfriend, I could steal it from you." She replies in mumbles.

"Well pink cheeks.."

I'm gonna do it.

"You could just be my girlfriend."

"R-really?" She asks looking up at me with astonishment. I nod and she jumps on me in a hug. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend Bakugou-kun! I really like you a lot!"

"I like you a lot too, and it's Katsuki."

Happy birthday baku!!! I love u with all my heart!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 124 9
𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖 ☞︎︎︎ 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤 ℕ𝕆𝕋 𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕓𝕟𝕙�...
39.4K 609 14
꧁♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎꧂ Just a little something for my chubby bunnies! ꧁♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎꧂ Requests: Closed
4.6K 32 25
A collection of x Reader stories that exist in the MHA Fantasy universe. Relive some fun Disney stories with My Hero characters playing the parts! Al...
50.8K 724 13
This is just for fun! FLUFF ONLY!! All are xfemale reader (sorry these are the only ones I know how to write). I don't care for swearing so there is...