HSMTMTS imagines :)

By kathylo42

Short stories about the cast of HSMTMTS. Cute, sickfics, ships, and drama. (It gets weird at the end) THIS... More

Author's Note and Requests
E.J Caswell Sickfic ๐Ÿ˜ท
Rini or NJ?: Water Polo ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿป
Ricky Bowen Imagine: SATs๐Ÿค“
Joshua Bassett Imagine: Frozen โ„๏ธ
Ricky Bowen Imagine Part 2: Who do you love?โ‰๏ธ
EJ Caswell Imagine: Valentine's Day๐Ÿ’Œ
Rini Sickfic: Just Like Old Times๐Ÿคง
Matt Cornett Imagine: Jet legged ๐Ÿ˜ด
Seblos Imagine : First Dateโค๏ธ
E.J Caswell Imagine Part Two: What have I done? ๐Ÿค”
Matt Cornett Imagine: Promise is a Big word. ๐Ÿค
Ricky Bowen Imagine Part 3: "When There was You and Me"๐Ÿค
Redlyn Imagine: Horror Movies ๐Ÿคก
Rini Imagine: Sweatshirt โค๏ธ
Ricky Bowen x (Y/N) Imagine: Can I Have This Dance? ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป
Rina Imagine: New Girl ๐Ÿ˜Š
Sadie Hawkins Imagines ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ
Ricky Bowen Sad Fic: I'm here for you. No matter what you need. ๐Ÿ’”
Big Red Imagine: Family Feud ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
Seblos Imagine: "I need your help." ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿค—
Matt Cornett Imagine: live streams and anouncements๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ™Ž๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Seblos Imagine: Love is love ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ
Gina's First Sleepover: Girls Only! ๐Ÿ’‹
Frankie and Joe Sickfic: The Plan ๐Ÿคข
E.J Caswell Imagine: Bad Days ๐Ÿคฌ
E.J and Gina Fanfic: Cute but annoying๐Ÿ‘€
Redlyn Imagine: Unexpected News โค๏ธ๐Ÿค
Rina x Rini x GJ Imagine: Just for a Moment๐Ÿฅฐ
Rini Imagine: Valentine's Day Babysitting ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จ
EHS Ski Tripโ›ท
Seblos: Meeting Carlos' Family๐Ÿ˜ฌ
GJ fic: Not everything is as it Seems part 1 ๐Ÿคซ
GJ fic Not everything is as it Seems Part 2 ๐Ÿคฏ
Rini-Carcrash ๐Ÿฅบ
Eseblos: Maybe there is something there that wasn't there before... ๐Ÿฅ€
G.J Sickfic - You didn't do anything wrong. Part 1 ๐Ÿค•
G.J Sickfic Part 2: Side Effects May Occur....๐Ÿ˜ฏ
Requests โ€ผ๏ธ
Rini Imagine: "What are tampons?" (Mature Content)๐Ÿฉธ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Frankie and Joe Imagine: Quarantine Sucks ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ›’
Frankie and Joe Imagine: Chemistry Read/Auditions ๐Ÿ“„โค๏ธ
GJ fic: Heartbreak and Baseball๐Ÿ’”โšพ๏ธ
Rini family Camping Trip: Big news!โ›บ๏ธ๐Ÿ•
Rini Imagine: Jealousy, and Beast mode (My take on season two)๐ŸŒน๐Ÿคฏ
Jikezarra Imagine: Something There ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป
Redlyn Sickfic: One day you'll be mine. ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿคง
EJ x Nini x Ricky imagine: Who's is it? (Mature Content)โค๏ธ๐Ÿค”
Requests Closed and Updateโ€ผ๏ธ
New book!

Ricky Bowen Imagine Part 4: Where's Ricky? ๐Ÿ˜ถ

1.8K 25 15
By kathylo42

Author's Note: Hey y'all thanks for 2k reads on this book. I can't believe it. Here's Ricky Imagine Part 4. Im going to write a couple imagines tonight then take a break. It's midterm week next week and I got a 6 page paper to write on Edgar Allen Poe. Fun right? ;/ Anyways keep voting, commenting and sharing. I also have an idea for a full HSMTMTS story but that's gonna have to wait a long time.

Ricky's POV:

"Hello?" I knew it was (Y/N), but I didn't want to seem like I ran away.

"Ricky Bowen where have you been?! You left my house without a word. I was so worried about you. We tell each other everything. Did something happen with your mom? Where are you? I'm sorry I sound like a mom. I'm worried about you. You left without a word and I've been trying to call you since you left, I even left 25 messages."

"I am so sorry (Y/N), some stuff happened, and I had to go visit someone. I'll talk to you about it tomorrow." I said nervously.

"Are you okay? Where are you? What happened? Are you not telling me something?"

"I'm fine. I just needed to clear my mind about a few things. I went to the skate park and Big Red's. I'll talk to you tomorrow." I said before hanging up. I know it's rude to hang up but I was so bad at lying and didn't want anything to happen.

(Y/N's POV)

I was worried about Ricky. He never leaves unexpectedly. He never ends calls without saying "I love you", and He never keeps secrets from me. I didn't have Mr. Bowen's number, so I decided to drive over to his house. I've been there a few times, so he knows who I am. I don't know if his mom is home or something happened between his parents besides the divorce.

When I get to the Bowen's, I knock on the door nervously. I don't know what to say.

"ah (Y/N) nice to see you. Isn't it late? Wasn't Ricky supposed to be on a date with you?" He said while yawning.

"Yeah, he was for a while but left unexpectedly. I thought something happened at home. When I called him a few minutes ago, he said he was at Big Red's. He didn't say those three words by ending the call and I got nervous. He isn't telling me something. Did something happen at home? Is he at Big Red's?"

"Not that I know of. Lynn hasn't said anything to me since the divorce. I don't think he's at Big Red's, he said that he wanted to surprise you."

"Oh. Well thanks for the help. I'll ask my friends about it." I said before leaving.

When I got back in my car, I drove off to Big Red's house. I only know where it is because Ricky is always there. I was hoping that I could talk to Ricky if he was there. Something is up. 

Big Red's mom let me in, and I headed towards his basement. If anything, they were probably playing video games and eating.

"Hey (Y/N) what are you doing here?" Big Red said while playing some Xbox game.

"I thought Ricky was with you?"

"Nope." He said popping the p.

"That's weird because he called me saying that something happened and he's at your place."

"He's not here." Red said motioning to his empty bedroom.

"Well, could you do me a favor and text your group chat? I don't have their numbers." I said nervously playing with me bracelets.

"Sure." He said while putting down his controller.

Wildcats in Da House

Big Red: Hey anyone seen Ricky? (Y/N) is looking for him.

Kourtney: I kind of don't want to see him again. He hurt my bff. Sorry Ricky if you're in this gc.

Carlos: I'm busy organizing my closet.

Ashlyn: Haven't seen him since rehearsals.

E.J: Umm not be rude by why would I know anything about Ricky?

Seb: I'm doing farm chores. He def wouldn't be here.

Ricky: I'm at Gina's please don't tell (Y/N). I'll talk to her tomorrow.

Big Red: Why are you at Gina's?

"What did they say?"

"Oh umm. I can't tell you."

"Why can't you tell me?!"

"Bro Code." Big Red said then went back to playing video games.

I never do anything mean or rebellious, but I had to know where my boyfriend is, so I snatched Big Red's phone off of his nightstand while he wasn't looking and scrolled through his recent texts. He's so bad at keeping passwords a secret.

Ricky's POV:

I went back to Gina's living room and grabbed my stuff but before I could grab my backpack she gave me a mysterious look.

"Did something happen? You look like you have stage fright. This is not the Ricky Bowen, I saw a few moments ago."

"Gina, leave me alone. I go to you as a friend, to talk to you about my problems, you say some kind words and give me advice then you try to kiss me when you know I've been having relationship issues. Is this friend thing just an act? Are you lying to me about something? I thought we were friends?"

"I'm sorry. I never meant for that to happen. To be honest, I've had a small crush on you since homecoming, but I didn't mention anything since you know the Nini thing." She said kindly.

Before she could respond, I got up with my bag and skateboard and left out her front door. This wasn't me. I had no idea where I was going or what to think. I was lost.

Before, I could start skating down the street a car pulled up to Gina's house. It was (Y/N's) car. What was she doing here? Has she ever been to Gina's house? How did she find me? I am screwed.

"Why are you at Gina's house and why did you leave unexpectedly? I was worried about you." (Y/N) said angrily and nervously. To be honest it was kind of cute though. Snap out of it.

"ummm... we were going over a new song I wrote for the show. I forgot that I planned this before the surprise for you. I am so sorry."

"Ricky you are such a bad liar. Tell me the truth or else we are breaking up." (Y/N) said seriously.

"Can we talk in the car maybe down the street?" I said playing with my fingers and not looking at (Y/N).

"Umm. sure, your acting weird Ricky."

(Y/N) drove a few blocks down the street and parked on the side of a curb by a tree. As soon as the car stopped, she patiently waited for me to start talking. I think she knew what was up because she looked like she was about to cry. I didn't want to do this, but I had to do it to make things right. I couldn't keep lying to her and hurting her.

"(Y/N) I love you so much. Please don't forget that. I think you know what I'm going to say. Let me just say it. I've always been in love with Nini she was my first best friend and my first girlfriend. We've been friends since kindergarten. I hurt her by not saying those three little words and I deeply regret it. What I am trying to say is I kinda usedyoutogetmymindofoffNini. I am really sorry this had been such a mess of emotions for both of us." I said and then looked at her face she was definitely mad, heartbroken, and angry.

"I kind of suspected it, when we started dating all you would do was talk about Nini. You were always distant when we were around your theatre friends and I knew some of your past from Ashlyn. I really thought that you'd change after dating me. I didn't want to be a rebound or an excuse or a bet. I wanted to fall in love. I understand. You got to go tell her and make it up to her. I should probably go home and binge Gossip Girl while eating ice cream. I really want to scream and hate you, but I can't. I am too nice and your Ricky Bowen, it would be the next big story if I got in a fight with you. Go chase after Nini." (Y/N) said while crying and looking away.

"I guess this is a see you later for now. Since I'll see you in school. I'm really sorry about all this. I'm always here if you need a friend." I said while unlocking the car door and puting my skateboard down.

"Bye Ricky." (Y/N) said while wiping a few tears away.

I really wanted to hug her. I messed things up so bad, but I couldn't get attached more. I needed to find a way to get Nini to not hate me.

P.S: I had too. I am a Rini shipper for life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 55 35
Is it just a showmance? Or could it more? Nini and Ricky gets casted as the leads in their school's drama performance. Everyone can sense their chem...
1K 29 8
God, Rory! Stop acting like a. . .LOVEFOOL! LOVEFOOL fem!oc x ricky bowen hsmtmts season 1-4 honeyandboundary, 2023
15.8K 233 19
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ [๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ.] rj caswen oneshots. contains โ€ข smut โ€ข fluff โ€ข angst copyright ยฉ [2023] ยฉ ๐–๐•๐“๐„๐‘๐†๐‘๐๐•๐ˆ๐“๐˜ 2023.
39.5K 921 46
When a heartbroken Nini is finally ready to hang out with her friends again, she realizes it's going to be a lot harder than what she prepared for. W...