Finding Love Again...!!!! (Co...

Door NamrataVerma7

Everyone deserves second chances, but not for the same mistakes ofcourse. How much it sucks when you know you... Meer

Happy Birthday munchkins
Act of Kindness
Happy Birthday Princess
New Client
Something about Her
My life, Their ways
Lost and Found
New Bond
Udaipur Calling
Welcome to the Rajwada
Sparks fly, and I know that!
The Lost Crush
kids: Our Blessings
A Promise to Heal
Reliving the Past
Sadly, we only can share our sorrows!
Match Making
The Journey and Our Stress Busters
Longings and the Past
A Sudden Encounter OR A Planned One
Announcement
The Outbreak & The Assurance
Which Ways To Choose
Let Time Heal
Apologies
Daddy for a Lifetime
Together, we can solve any Problem!
A Strike From The Past
Family Time
The Evil Eye
Dramatic Twists
Her Assaulter
Our Sudden Wedding
The Angry Bird
My Grumpy Bride
Two Hot Heads
Cuter Than Cupids
Our New Beginnings
Rolling Eyes And The Kiss
Home Sweet Home
A Night To Remember
Guilty
Apology Tricked
Let Me Be His Father
All Is Well
Who Could That Be
Character Casts
Not An Update But Important
Knock Of An Evil Past
Confrontation
The Face Off
Remember That I Am Her mother
Let's Live In The Moment
Moments Of Love
Day Spent Like A Dream
Crushed Hearts
Troubled
Their Culprits
Blood-Shed
Cursed
Confession & Confusion
Blooming Hearts
Epilogue
A Glimpse At Love : Bonus Chapter

Forever Us

11K 561 70
Door NamrataVerma7

Hello guys,

Today this one is dedicated to all my lovely readers!
Its going to be The most awaited confession!

I hope you all will enjoy reading the chapter!

There can a little lovey-mushy things, so yeah!
Read it if you want to, which of course I know, you would love to!

And a big Thank you to sowjanyanoone for helping me with the confession part.
You are one precious gem of a girl!

Even if we fight, and you make a wall, I will climb over it and show you that I still care!

Akira's pov

Sunlight is falling unevenly on the handsome face of my sleeping husband.

And I am watching this amazing man who is mine with everything he has in him.

Truth to be told, I don't want anything but him and my kids...no money...no royalty...just his assurance and his love is enough for me to love myself back again.

It's so amazing to know, how much of mature person he is... Yet he has a heart of a baby.!

Thinking about his recent rant or rather outburst and his longing, I have decided, I will confess my feelings, loud and clear to him.

No more teasing, he is going to be my first priority!

If it was the initial days of our marriage, I would have hesitated but now, living with him for almost an year, I am sure... He is the One!
And he deserves to know how much I love him!

He has already me, wrapped around his fingers!

My thoughts were interrupted when I was pulled by this hopelessly romantic husband of mine.

You will fall in love with me wife, if you keep looking at me like this! - he spoke in his sexy sleepy voice

And I think, it's growing on me already, coz I can't get enough of it now a days.

I have already fallen in love husband! - I muttered

I don't know why, but his face turned stern...and he jerked up and left me there.

What was that??? - I thought

He closed the bathroom door angrily muttering something I couldn't hear!

Seriously, this man acts like a baby!

He came out after a good thirty minutes and I waited... Yes I waited for him...!

Things have changed People!

He was combing his hair when I asked him - Why are you acting all grumpy Mr. Rathore?

He shot back - So now you are back to Mr. Rathore???

I sighed - I didn't mean it like that Vikram!

Why are you so angry? - I asked

I am angry... Don't you know the reason?? Akira, I have been expressing my love time and again...but you...you just keep playing the same Tape of your once Love life!
Your actions confuse me...sometimes you are all like a caring wife...accepting us with all your heart and sometimes....!

He held a breath n released it again and continued - Where is the time to love me back Akira...You already have loved once! And you wouldn't see my efforts!

Will we be always like this? In a loveless marriage? - he shouted

Oh my god.... No no... No... Is he thinking about my past??? - I thought

Then it settled down in my mind... God this Man!

Stupid Man!

I was quite all this while thinking about all that he said. I didn't notice him leaving.

He was about to exit the door, when I pulled his arm and said -

I said I have already fallen in Love Vikram!

I didn't mean about my past...!

he halted but didn't turn to my side.

I sighed and spoke - let's just get done with this Marriage thing, and I promise I will answer all your doubts, I promise!

He looked at me this time and sighed!

Vikram... Just a few hours, please! - I pleaded

Ok! But no more games! - he said

And I nodded smiling!

Yes, today is the day of court marriage of Lavanya and Utkarsh!

We all closed friends and family were going to be a part of their new beginning.

After a lot of convincing, from Utkarsh's side, Lavanya is ready to marry him.
And I became a part of that jealousy phase, to convince her of her feelings!

And guess what, my husband punched Utkarsh for fake flirting with me!

But he looked cute when he found out we were just acting.

So, today I have decided to confess.

I wore a beautiful red saree today as Vikram loved this colour on me. And my efforts didn't go waste...he was gawking at me when he saw me.

Upon reaching the venue, We helped Lavanya with her make up and smriti didn't leave a single chance to tease me when I told her about my plan.

The wedding was complete and Utkarsh looked so happy with Lavanya.

I hope they find love in their marriage soon!

We all had a little snack and I felt Vikram's eyes on me everywhere I moved.

I knew he is awaiting for my confession!
And I have decided, no more holding back!
I will tell him those magical words, which I have already told him...but he thinks, that was his dream!

Idiot!
He will keep dreaming about my confession and when I really confessed... He thinks he was dreaming!

So, I am going to pour my heart out!
As this time, it is different!

I am going to be his, forever!

After some time, lunch was served and I excused my self!

Smriti winked at me and took kids with her as per our plan!

I walked towards the other side of the farm house, and Vikram noticed me.

He looked at me sitting on the wooden countertop and once again I am reminded, that my husband is so Royal!

He smiled at me and I walked out of the sitting area.

I walked a little away from the crowd and looked at him with a little alluring eyes and gestured him to follow me and he looked like a little boy about to get his favorite Toy.

A sudden giggling left my mouth and I resumed walking.

Soon enough, I heard very familiar foot steps behind me. And I knew, Vikram is following me.

I reached the area which I had prepared for us.

My heart beats quickened as I realise him entering the room.

I let out a nervous Breath!
But I know, there is nothing to worry!
He is Mine, I am His!

Akira, what is all this? - he asked softly

I...I... Wanted to say something special to you....so this setting! - I stuttered

I am all ears then! - I heard him say as I was back facing him.

I began -
Vikram, All these years, that I have lived....i didn't know the True meaning of Love.

And then the heartbreak....i had shut myself....but when you entered my life, deep down, my heart told me that something major is going to change.

After everything happened in our life, I never thought I will fall in love again...
Yes, I was scared about things, about our kids, I was scared that you will break my heart and leave me.
But you proved me wrong,  you proved me that love can happen to anyone,  anytime!

And it's definitely not true that
"we only love once"

I fell in love with each passing moments we spent together and for your caring nature, I fell in love with your naughty side, the more I tried resisting it, the more I was falling for you!

The day when I saw you getting shot, my heart stopped beating, I was so scared to loo(se you, I was scared of not being with you.

Even though, you annoyed me, made me angry... I couldn't be away from you.

Sometimes due to my insecurities, I even hurt you, But you loved me the same without any selfishness.

You loved my son- our son, accepted him as your own....gave me a beautiful daughter, who loves me just as her mother.

You broke all my fears...made all my insecurities fade away.

Now with all my heart, i can say, we are made for each other.

It's me for you and you for me!

So, Mr. Vikram Rathore, I LOVE YOU with  all my heart.

All I can say is Vikram, I love you,
You are my present and my future....
I wanna grow old with you, be with you and never separate from you.

Will you be my forever??? - I asked with tears brimming in the corners of my eyes

Vikram pulled me towards him...made me look into his eyes and there....i saw my Heaven!

Gulping his own heaviness in his throat, he wiped my eyes and spoke -

I thought this Day will never come!

But thank you for accepting me Akira!
Thank you for making me complete!

Thank you for helping me, Finding Love Again!

I love you so so much Akira!

And he pulled me into a earth crushing kiss..!

I was shocked but soon I was melting in his warm demanding mouth.

He left my mouth after I was out of oxygen but began kissing my neck and I shivered.

He whispered in between his torture - You look so Hot in Red, rani Sahiba!

And I blushed at his endearment.

Please Don't blush this much Akira...i won't be able to control myself. - he sucked my shoulder

With every touch, He was infusing me with drugs of Love and I was loosing my mind with every wave of pleasure.

Vikram made various random patterns on my waist and suddenly pulled my back strings and I came back to my senses.

V...Vikram...this is not the right place! - I nervously spoke and pushed him a little

He gave me a longing look but sighed.

Holding my hands in his, he spoke -

Sometimes, you are too cruel Akira!

I cupped his face and kissed his forehead 
And spoke -

I promise, I am all yours from here onwards!
But first, we have to go back.

Vikram joined both our foreheads and hummed.

When we reached back to the marriage Hall, everyone was ready to leave....when smriti noticed us, she winked and Vikram chuckled.

No wonder, she knew about your plan! - he spoke huskily

I couldn't keep this away from her, Raja Saheb! - I teased him

He blushed a little but smirked the next second.

Don't add to your punishments, furthermore Rani Sahiba, you might not like the consequences! - he winked

Oh God, this guy turns out to be a total naughty and a tease!

God, save Me!

So guys, how is the chapter?
I hope you enjoyed the confession!

Also thank you guys for making it reach 80k.

Share your comments and don't forget to vote!
See you soon!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

18.8K 955 19
What will happen when a feisty and independent girl gets stuck in a place where people are after her life and are adamant on snatching her freedom, c...
1.3M 78.2K 77
Looking for a Royal Romance Nimmi Singh Rathore)is our beautiful sweet, innocent and bubbly 25 years old girl just like her Mother Subi Nirmaan Singh...
3.3M 188K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
1.8M 73.3K 61
Demons aren't born, They are made... The Rathores, One of the most powerful and influential family of the whole world. Rulers of Rajasthan and known...