The daisy

Bởi Elan_Ruiz

Bonnie is an animatronic robot, who was build in a worn factory, where he will grow up physically and mentall... Xem Thêm

The daisy
Foreword
Chapter 1: The factory
\ 1 - 1 /
\ 1 - 2 /
Chapter 2: MoonLight
\ 2 - 1 /
\ 2 - 2 /
\ 2 - 3 /
Chapter 3: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza
\ 3 - 1 /
\ 3 - 2 /
\ 3 - 3 /
\ 3 - 4 /
\ 3 - 5 /
\ 3 - 6 /
Chapter 4: The real one
\ 4 - 1 /
\ 4 - 2 /
\ 4 - 3 /
\ 4 - 4 /
\ 4 - 5 /
\ 4 - 6 /
\ 4 - 7 /
\ 4 - 8 /
\ 4 - 9 /
Chapter 5: Robots 0980 in Christmas
\ 5 - 1 /
\ 5 - 2 /
\ 5 - 3 /
\ 5 - 4 /
Chapter 6: L'amour
\ 6 - 1 /
\ 6 - 2 / (+18)
\ 6 - 3 /
\ 6 - 4 /
\ 6 - 5 /
Chapter 7: Break-in
\ 7 - 1 /
\ 7 - 2 /
\ 7 - 3 /
\ 7 - 4 /
\ 7 - 5 /
\ 7 - 6 / (+18)
\ 7 - 7 /
\ 7 - 8 /
\ 7 - 9 /
\ 7 - 10 /
\ 7 - 11 /
\ 7 - 12 /
Chapter 8: Confrontation
\ 8 - 1 /
\ 8 - 2 /
Chapter 9: Bonnie's decision
Élan Ruiz
AUTHOR'S NOTE
AUTHOR'S NOTE 2
I'm finally back!

\ 7 - 13 /

542 9 6
Bởi Elan_Ruiz

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Freddy

I just had no words to explain the hideous and ruthless condition I found Bonnie in, I just couldn't. He was with his chest and knees on the ground with his arms in his back, with his wrists tied up, as a latex rope was going from his mouth to his legs. Bonnie was still crying; since his eyes were shut I didn't think he noticed me here yet.

   "BONNIE!" I hollered after a few seconds.

   Bonnie widened his red eyes open, and then he gave me the hardest, sorrowful stare of my life. It was a glance full of fright. Bonnie tried to speak, but that piece of duct tape was keeping him from it.

   "Oh my God, Bonnie! What the fuck happened to you!?" I hardly growled while getting on my knees and trying to untie him.

   The untying was a plight if I had to acknowledge how his body quaked, the glistening of his dirty fur and the bruises on his legs. I finally untied his wrists. I got the tape off his snout.

   "Bonnie! Who did this to you!?" I asked feeling about to burst.

   "Freddy!" he slightly spoke, forcing his hoarse voice.

   In that moment, Bonnie struggled to move again and get, still on his knees, into my arms against my chest. "Freddy!" he exclaimed, letting go painful tears over my chest.

   My paws were almost pulled by themselves into a hug, as I stroke the top of his head while warm tears of his moistened the fur on my chest, and so did his sweat. It was like I had forsaken him, like my negligence had roped him into this. As he kept going on with his weeping, I started to rock him gingerly, trying my best to cease his pain.

   "Oh, my Bonnie," I said while leaning my cheek against the top of his head.

   "Thank God you're here, Freddy," he whispered in my chest through tears.

   I couldn't believe this had been happening to him; it wasn't even a day, but more than a week. Being here next to him gave me this feeling like I could protect him from anything around. Now I was able to kill what had been hurting him and somewhat pay back his unconditional favors. His weeping started to dwindle. He might be able to tell me what happened now.

   "You feel better?" I said as I stopped rocking. I stared at him.

   "Yeah," he nodded with his eyes closed.

   "What's happened?" I wiped some of his tears away.

   "No..." He stopped and turned his head away.

   "What?" I whispered.

   "I c... I can't." He coughed.

   "Why not? What's wrong?"

   Bonnie was still looking down. He just couldn't look me at my eyes and tell me what happened. Was this that painful? I rather decided to take him to his room and not let him a single minute alone. This wasn't ever gonna happen again. I got up, preparing myself to carry Bonnie up.

   "Freddy! Don't leave me! Please!" He begged so scared just when he saw me on my feet.

   "Calm down, I will never do it!" I whispered trying to make him feel better.

   I crotched down to take him by his back and his legs, watching not to make abrupt movements—I had no idea where all his wounds were. I lifted him up, and then he laid his head down over my chest, still shuddering and grunting.

   Somehow it seemed better for no one to realize about this mess. I had no idea what could happen if everybody started chasing blindly the problem. That certain problem came to look like a blackmail issue somebody had been keeping up on him. This was just awful.

   I walked towards Bonnie's room crossing the dark stage, opened the door and made my way in quietly, and then I just left him gently on his bed. I kept some minutes next to it, looking how peacefully he seemed to be sleeping, even after the number they did on him. But then it hit me: why was I gonna do standing in here? Maybe it was best to leave his bedroom 'til dawn. The inner protection feeling grew harder afterwards, thinking that Bonnie just could count with me to get back his well-being, spiritual and emotional.

   "I'm going to bring you some hot chocolate to warm you up, ok?" I said crotched down to his level.

   "Sure, thank you," he pulled a smile with eyes shut.

   I smiled back as I made my way to the kitchen. When I left Bonnie's room, I looked around again just to make sure nothing else was there, or no one. It seemed anybody was not here, but that might have happened again and we'd have to be involved one more time. Once I entered the kitchen, I turned on the lights and started to look for the stuff I needed to make a hot chocolate for Bonnie, even though I wasn't quite sure how to make one.

   After a few failed tries, I finally got to have a little glass with hot milk. I hoped this tasted good.

   I found my Bonnie still laying down and seeming to be asleep. I walked quietly as I put the glass of milk over the nightstand next to his bedside.

   "There you go, Bonnie," I whispered.

   Then he widened his eyes while staring at the milk. He hardly sat on the edge of his bed. "Gee, thanks." He smiled as he grabbed the hot glass.

   I smiled by seeing him sat down while he was drinking the chocolate. Just to make sure he could enjoy it without any disturb, I grabbed a quilt from his wardrobe; I guessed it'd be better if I covered him with it as soon as he remained sat.

   "Here." I extended above and covered his whole body—except the head, of course.

   "Thanks." He pulled closer the quilt while staring straight forward.

   I felt so good for being here for a while with Bonnie, despite the fact of leaving him back during that shit.

   "Well... you want to go to sleep?" I asked in front of him.

   Actually I longer for a longer while with him; I didn't find the guts to just walk away and leave him alone tonight—and the next ones. I did need to know Bonnie's point of view. He just looked down, maybe thinking about a good answer. I had this hunch that he probably wanted to be alone; though if he asked me to leave, I'd stay awake all night long watching his room. "It's ok. I... I see you in the morning," I said as I turned around.

   "Freddy!" He exclaimed.

   "Yes?" I turned back around.

   "Stay with me tonight, please." He gave me the most pitiful stare.

   I felt a ticking thing inside of me, which drew a toothy smile and perish my dark spots. What a great gift was to see him smiling.

   "Sure." I nodded.

   I sat next to him, who was still drinking his chocolate. While we kept sat and speechless, I stretched my arm and hung it over his shoulders, as I felt he leaned his head over me, and so did I over his. I could feel how Bonnie's body was warming up, as well as he stopped his shivering.

   After a silent half-hug, I coaxed back. "Hey."

   "Mmm?"

   "How long have this been happening?"

   His gaze just kept focusing straight, like a childish way to dodge my question.

   "It's... It's been nine days," he hoarsely replied.

   Nine fucking days!? This can't be right! I took a really deep breath after listening to the time that has happened. I looked off him.

   "Really?" I asked startled. He nodded.

   "Freddy, I wish I can tell everything to you, but... I... I just can't."

   No way I was wrong: this was all about blackmailing.

   "Hey." I almost nuzzled his ear. "Now I am here, clearly this has been happening since I was unconscious. But now I'm here, and I'm not leaving you anymore. I promise I will look after you all the time and I'll go through all the rough times with you if it's necessary, promise."

   Bonnie let go a joyful tear attached with a grin. He tilted his head to me again, as I leaned my cheek on his. After that, I kept speaking.

   "You don't need to tell me what happened, but… might as well be able to help you if you could give away some names." I kept coaxing.

   Bonnie's silence prevailed, but soon he answered. "It was... It... It was Springtrap."

   His message got in my mind like a stake stabbing through my heart, which started to bleed and beat faster.

   "He could appear and disappear here anytime thanks to Golden Freddy."

   My stomach twisted when I heard once again that name. How come I forgot it!? The button in the office! It cannot be!

   "And... Springtrap told me I was part of some kind of payback, so he used me to do it with him," he said with his ears down. I pulled him into a tight hug again.

   So that meant everything still was all my fault; as soon as I went unconscious, I didn't warn my friends to keep pressing the button in the office. So Golden Freddy got to know where we were, and that also meant he was capable of seeing and hearing what I do now. We were in serious problems!

   "Freddy?" Bonnie asked me, "are you ok?"

   His voice was a passing thought. What I felt was needed was to lock him into a hug forever.

   "Bonnie, forgive me!" I desperately begged, "Forgive me, please!"

   "Why? What's wrong?" he asked.

   "This is all my fault. I can't believe I let this shit happen," I exclaimed.

   "What?"

   Then I remembered it was no time for us to pull ourselves away, but to focus on the way we were gonna get rid of them.

   "I'm sorry. Thing is… this is all my fault," I frowned.

   "What are you talking about?"

   Then I told him the duty I'd been carrying on these years, practically since I was in the pizzeria when I acknowledged Golden Freddy's capacities.

   After all my speech, Bonnie finally spoke up. "This is not"—he put his paw on my back—"your fault. It's not your fault you had gotten sick these days, and I know you have too much work to do, even more for Christmas. But just don't feel guilty. For me you will always be my hero."

   Afterward I felt how he slowly kissed me on my cheek, while I was still bowed with my arms over my knees. I raised my sight at Bonnie.

   "I don't know what I did to deserve you." I pulled a bittersweet grin.

   Then we both cocked our heads back together.

   "Hey," I said.

   "Yeah?"

   "Can you go with me and protect the pizzeria again?"

   "Sure, let's go," he nodded and pulled a cute smile.

   We both then got up from his bed, and left his room to go towards the security office. I wouldn't dream of hanging around and wait for another Golden's little surprise. Bonnie was hobbling after me. Just when we stepped into the backstage, a huge headache came across on him. He placed both of his paws on his head, but still shouting around.

   "Bonnie! What's wrong!?" I asked desperately.

   Bonnie kept screeching out while hitting the wall. I'd never seen him suffering like that.

   "Bonnie, say something!" I said while grabbing him by the shoulders.

   Just when I took him, I started to hear Golden Freddy's voice, who was actually talking to Bonnie.

   "Do not do it, Bonnie. Do you know why Freddy got in a coma? It was not our fault, watch this..."

   Then his echoing voice stopped, I was pretty sure he was now projecting pictures inside of Bonnie's mind. As Golden Freddy was capable of controlling other animatronic's minds, I was still able to see the minds Golden Freddy was controlling. So fucking hard but yet possible. I struggled to put my mind into it, but couldn't see anything: it was such a blur.

   "Do you remember that pizza? L'amour?"

   Chica's pizza. That was what he was talking about. I tried to see through Bonnie's mind again. When I closed my eyelids, I barely made out Chica and Foxy in the kitchen amidst a black haze, like if I were the security camera, although the camera was broken.

   "'Look, Chica, I put some more of this recipe. This should be enough to finish Freddy at once."

   What? What the hell was that?

   "Do you see? It is Foxy's fault, for what they put on that pizza was not anything but drugs, which caused Freddy's illness."

   That just couldn't be true, 'cause Foxy would never think in that way of me, neither Chica would. He was lying. The pictures seemed pretty real though, but that day I protected the pizzeria with the button, so it was just impossible for him to see that moment, even if he would have seen the security cameras, due to the broken one in the kitchen. I heard Golden Freddy speaking again.

   "Besides, he killed the man who brought you to this place: Mike."

   Bonnie opened his eyes in a sudden and froze his entire body. His pupils turned white and shiny, and the rest of his eyes were black. He turned to Chica's room like an ordinary robot and, with an unbelievable strong, he broke down the door.

   "What the fuck?" Foxy hoarsely said from the bed.

   "What's going on?" Chica tried to get out of the blankets.

   "Murderer! MURDERER!" Bonnie hollered.

   And then he jumped over Foxy until he got him on the ground.

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

239K 4.5K 34
You work at the pizzeria as the guard AND waitress. You run into many problems, including lotsa animatronic humans falling for you :) Pictures, stor...
2.5K 106 23
Glamrock Bonnie is a broken, rabbit animatronic, trying to live his life, struggling with the art of life. He recently broke up with his girlfriend...
123K 2.8K 26
Bonnie has always been the stereotypical definition of an art nerd. He has top marks in all his classes except gym, he can play the guitar, he is ski...
6.6K 281 113
Time to meet the crew! --------- This is book 1 out of 4, so expect a lot more! --------- This series is based off of Fnaf Adventures made by TheInvi...