Rabbit Heart - Merlin Fanfict...

By AlanaLeFay

"This is a gift - it comes with a price, Who is the lamb? Who is the knife?" When Morgana departs to recruit... More

Its Just A Day Like Any Other Day
A Beautiful Day for an Accident Lets Say
Revelations in the Light of Day
The Secret Sharer
Oppertunity Knocks
Unexpected Arrival
When things come crashing down
Traitors hide
Turning Tables
Forest Walks
Little Talks
Things you don't want to hear
To See It All
The Raven
Partings
A Physician and his Apprentice
The Note
The stranger
Second Chances
Druids Talk
Caught Out
Home
If Walls Could Speak
Gwen
Spring cleaning
Four Poster Beds
Transformation
Band of Brothers
Only if for a Night
Morning Glory
Sitting. Waiting. Wishing.
Reconciliation
Figure of speech
Contemplation
Into the Darkness
A note from the Author
Taliesin
You're a Hard Soul to Save
Forest Floor
Discussions
I Thought You Ought to Know
A Dinner Date of Sorts
As one door closes
At The Waters Edge
Eye Witness
Dog Days
The God Complex
Front Line
Deceptions
Whispers
Ripples
What The Water Gave Me
Never Let Me Go
Going Under
The Other Side
You've changed
The Deepest Depths
The End

Daydream in Blue

759 20 3
By AlanaLeFay

It is now early afternoon. Sunlight thronged the open green oasis' where the branches couldn't reach. Large dragonflies hovered over stagnant waters. Becoming nothing more than vivid streaks of red and blue. Although I hardly noticed them. My mind reeling from all information Gaius had departed not a half an hour earlier. I felt drained, questions I had asked all my life had finally been answered. How was I going to tell Arthur? How would I tell Morgana? Or would I? Would it be better to remain a secret, would our new found bond throw a dagger in the grand scheme of destiny?

It wasn't long until I found myself back at the hovel. I was on autopilot, I don't remember entering the hovel. In fact I don't remember much after that.

I awoke suddenly, patches of sunlight brushed across the stone wall. A shadow slowly growing in front of my blurry eyes reaching out to me.

"Elaine!" It was a familiar voice, and who ever it belonged to had scooped me up into there arms. Their heart was beating fast, pounding in my ear. My face partly tangled up in their hair. "Oh Elaine, I was so worried about you!"

"Morgana? Is it Wednesday already?" I pulled away, my eyes had adjusted to the light and I could see her look of concern turning to one of relief. "I'm just so glad that you are ok" she said, letting out a deep breath as she clasped my face with cold hands.
"I'm fine" shuddering slightly at her touch,
"Morgana, what's wrong,did something happen? Are you hurt?"
"I could ask you the same thing"
"Morgana please, I'm fine honestly"
Her hand slowly slid off my face, and she stood up moving to the end of the bed.

I could see her contemplating her words. Shaking her head gently every time she went to begin. I watched on with wondering eyes.

"I had a dream" she said finally.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 807 32
Merlin gets kidnapped by an unknown person and when he returns, he's different. Gaius finds out what causes it. The Fomorroh. Arthur and Merlin go on...
10.9K 324 13
{ Discontinued! } Morgana has just found out about her magic, overwhelmed with fear of what will happen to her if Uther finds out, she confesses the...
124K 3.5K 19
When Merlin shows Arthur his secret, he doesn't take it so well. He banish Merlin from Camelot and his return will be punished by death. But soon aft...
545K 15.6K 129
When Merlin ventured back to Ealdor to help fight off Kanen, he returned to Camelot with someone else, his little sister, Miriam. With a fiery perso...