Falling In Love With a Stalke...

Galing kay agustdickk

Song Jaerim. A girl who has nothing but her education and her dreams. She's very beautiful girl but she doesn... Higit pa

Falling In Love With a Stalker [EXO's Kai Fanfiction]
Chapter 1: The Start
Chapter 2: Switched Bags?!
Chapter 3: The DEAL?
Chapter 4: Jaerim vs. Min-ah?
Chapter 5: The Rumour?
Chapter 6: Lay's comfort
Chapter 7: The Fight?!
Chapter 8: Real-life Friends
Chapter 9: Sophie's arrival
Chapter 10: Bothered? + Opinion for the BaekYeon issue XD
Chapter 11: Pain..
How did I became an EXO fan?
Chapter 12: Lay helped me?
Chapter 13: Let's be strangers..
Chapter 14: Do Kyungsoo
Author's Note :'(
Chapter 15: Is this guilt?
Chapter 16: Falling for someone else
Chapter 17: The Accident
Chapter 18: At the Hospital
Chapter 19: "I can't afford to lose him."
Chapter 20: Jaerim's dream
Chapter 21: Mr. Kim
Chapter 22: Guilt
Chapter 23: "I'm indeed broken and hurt"
Chapter 24: Punishment
Chapter 25: Just a Misunderstanding?
Chapter 26: "I'm your bad-ass"
Chapter 27: The message
Chapter 28: The Party
Chapter 29: Goodbye, my lovely dork.
Chapter 30: Kai's old friend
Luhan :'(
Chapter 31: I don't know his birthdate
SPECIAL CHAP: Kyungsoo × Sophie
SPECIAL CHAP: Min-ah × Jongdae
SPECIAL CHAP : Lay × ???
SPECIAL CHAP: Suho × Ash
Chapter 33: Your happy tears
Chapter 34: Way Home
Chapter 35: The Epilogue

Chapter 32: January 14th

10.1K 441 46
Galing kay agustdickk

Jaerim's P.O.V.

*January 14th; 2 P.M.*

I sighed as I looked at my iPod being so quiet and not ringing at all. Ever since this morning, I tried calling Kai since I want to greet him a happy birthday today via  videochat by to my dissapointment, he wasn't answering my calls nor videochat at all. I even sent him tons of messages but he isn't replying at all. I wonder what's up with him? 

I also tried calling Lay but he told me that Kai was busy with 'something'. Hmmm? Suspicious, right? I also called Kyungsoo and asked about Kai. He told me he wasn't updated nor hanging out with Kai these paassed few days. Kyungsoo and I talked for much longer hours. talked and I have to say, he's really talkative. He sure did miss me, huh? Haha! He even told me that he and Sophie are officially together now! Gosh! I'm so happy for them. I hope they'll have a happy relationship. 

As Kyungsoo told me everything about him and Sophie, I can't help but to envy them both. I really, really miss Kai. KAI!! WHERE IN THE EARTH ARE YOU? WHY WON'T YOU TALK TO ME? I massaged my temples to ease myself. I sat on the foot of the bed when I heard my phone rang. Rapidly, I checked my phone to see who texted me and damn, it was just Ash.

<"Hey, Jaerim! Wanna go to the mall? :)"> 

<"Hey. :) I'm not in the mood to go to the mall today, Ash. Sorry."> I replied.

<"Why? What's bothering you?"> She replied back.

<"Nothing."> I shortly replied.

<":/ Come on, Jaerim. Let's go to the mall. I really want to shop. :'( Please, Jaerim. :3"> She texted.

---------------------------

And the next thing I know, Ash, wearing a pink floral short dress and her favorite flats, went to our house to pick me up eventhough I don't want to go. Stubborn gal. I just wear a white crop top, my old jeans, and a pair of my blue low-cut sneakers.

We stroll around the mall and do some shopping too. Well, if she's gonna shop, I'm gonna shop too. We entered inside a petshop after we shopped on clothes, shoes and other stuffs.

"Isn't this cute, Jaerim?" She asked me as I was looking at the hamsters at the pet shop. I approached her and saw that she was pointing her finger at the cute brown toy poodle inside the small dog cage. 

"It's cute." I said, smiling at the puppy toy poodle. "Same skintone as Kai's skin." I suddenly said, still looking at the cute puppy.

I heard Ash's laughter cheekily to what I said. "Seriously? Same as your boyfie's skintone? Woah, Jaerim. Aren't you being too harsh to your boyfriend?" She said in between laughter. She placed her hands on her knees as she finished speaking and continue laughing.

"It's just a fact, Ash. This puppy reminds me of him." I said, looking at Ash oddly. Do I sound weird saying that?

She took a deep breath once she stopped laughing so hard but she's still smiling widely. "Okay, okay. Well, this puppy is cute though. Are you gonna buy it?" She asked.

I looked at the puppy again. The puppy tilted it's head to side, looking at me adorably. Shit, this toy poodle is so cute! "I'm gonna buy it!" I said as I shifted my eyes to Ash.

---------------------------

I finally bought the cute toy poodle puppy. I even bought a blue dog bag to put the puppy inside and carry it.

"I heard it's Kai's birthday today, right?" Ash asked me while she's looking at herself in the small mirror she's holding, as we both continue to stroll around. 

"Ah, yeah. I'm actually planning to give this dog to him." I said melancholy, as I stroking the puppy's head.

"You seem sad?" She asked again, continue checking herself in the mirror while putting a pink lipstick on.

"Well, it's already evening and he's not answering my calls or videochats. I've been sending him mails as well but he isn't replying at all." I sighed, disappointed. "I wonder what is he doing right now?"

Ash put her small mirror and her pink lipstick inside her bag when she finished doing her thing."You wanna know?" She asked me with that mischivous grin on her face.

I looked at her strangely like whuuuuut? and she grabbed my wrist and we run, exiting the mall. Where is this gal taking me? Aigoo..

Just blocks away outside the mall, there's a little park where teenagers here in Vancouver spend their free time to free themselves from the stress of school works and other stuffs.

I felt Ash's hand let go of my wrist  as we arrived at our destination― the park. I scanned the whole park with my naked eyes. There are some teenagers reading their books peacefully, some are skateboarding and waveborading too, some are couples being so lovey-dovey with each other and some are just talking with their friends.

"Why did you take me here?" I asked Ash. Something's fishy here.

"Just wait, Jaerim." She said, all giggly and smiley. After a split second, a tall and skinny guy, wearing such a cool outfit, approached us. (A/N: Just imagine Sehun and the others wearing  the clothes they wore in their Growl MV part 2. Hehe. I don't think I can describe it well. :P)

"Lovely evening, ladies." He greeted us, beaming. His eyes formed crescents as he beamed. "I'm Oh Sehun and if I weren't a disturbance to you, we would like to invite you to watch a small performance of our group over there." He pointed his forefinger towards the crowd of girls from afar. They have fans? Are they popular?

"Sure, we would love to." Ash answered, smiling at that Sehun creepily. Weird. Something's really fishy here.

That Sehun started walking and Ash and I trailed behind him. He lead us in front  of the crowd and Ash and I have such lovely sight here. We can see the performers here up close, I must say.

The song 'Growl' started playing and that Sehun and some other guys started dancing to the song. As Ash and I watched the performance, I noticed Suho is the performance as well, dancing. I didn't know that dwarf can dance! Hahaha! Sorry, Suho. Sorry, Ash.

There was also a cute chubby-cheeks guy, a deer-looking guy, a tall-and-big-eared guy, a guy with a rectangle-shaped smile and that scary-looking guy, dancing. Woah! They're so good at dancing!

When their performance ended, the crowd gone wild and gone screaming their lungs out! Well, they're just amazing, I must say! We all applauded and enjoyed the performance. Slowly, the clapping and screaming vanished and that's where the performers started speaking.

"Hello, everyone! We would like to thank you for killing some time to watch us perform." Said the chubby-cheeks dude.

"We're just the opening act. There's something better. " Said that scary-looking guy.

"All of these are dedicated to one specific girl." That deer-looking guy said, looking at me and smiled sweetly. Me? For me? Impossible.

"Are you all ready for HIM?" That guy with a rectangle-shape smile screamed happily like they were in a concert.

"ARE YOU READY?!" That tall-and-big-eared dude screamed louder.

"Then what are we waiting for? There he is!" Suho screamed, pointing his forefinger at the back of the crowd which made the crowd shift their attention to a particular person at the back.

The crowd went wild as they saw that person. I tried to tiptoe to look for that particular performer but I can't see due to the wild crowd. Geez!  I can't see!

Then the song finally starts. (A/N: Check the multimedia for some extra hotness! XD haha.)

She’s my baby saehayan geu son kkeute
Nogabeorin syokollatte you’re walking into my door, oh yeah!
She’s my lady nunbusin ni ipsure
Ppajyeobeorin naneun noye i’m running into your heart, oh yeah!

And the crowd started squealing again. I don't know why but I have this sudden urge to go to the front of the crowd to see that person and with the help of that Sehun, he helped me to walk through the crowd and arrived at the front.

Jom deo neol naege boyeojwo (don’t lie)
Soljikhaejindamyeon (its gonna be easy)
Dan han beondo neukkil su eopdeon dalkomhan hamoni
Don’t be too late!

Chinguga anya
Namjaigo sipeo neoegen
Eotteon sarami anya
Ojik dan han saram, neol jikyeojul

Chinguga anya
Imi cheoeum neol bon geu sunganbuteo
Geunyang haneun mal anya
Lady! Ojik nan neomaneul

This tanned-slash-sexy guy is dancing in front of me. This sexy guy wearing a black polo with three open buttons on his polo, a white pants and also a pair of white shoes that matches his sexy image. 

My lips curved into a smile and my eyes released happy tears as I saw him. He is dancing with so much passion and art in him. I missed him. Kai.

Teibeul wiro jantteuk heuteobeorin eojireopge ssodabeorin
Heundeureobeorin seotun sarang gobaek are you ready for love?
Diamondboda deo areumdaun humchigo sipeun geu nundongja
Geu sogeseo ojik neol kkumkkugo sipeo

Moreuncheok hajima gogael deureo nareul bwa
Nae nun pihajima jeoldae pogi motae neol

Jom deo gakkai dagawa (don’t stop!)
Neol gamssa aneumyeon (everything’s alright)
Nae gwitgareul ganjireophideut heureuneun mellodi
Don’t be too late

He keeps dancing and when he saw me, he smiled sweetly at me and mouthed the words 'I miss you' silently.  I smiled to what he did.

Chinguga anya
Namjaigo sipeo neoegen
Eotteon sarami anya
Ojik dan han saram, neol jikyeojul

Chinguga anya
Imi cheoeum neol bon geu sunganbuteo
Geunyang haneun mal anya
Lady! Ojik nan neomaneul

I kept watching him. I guess there were just so many things I don't know about you, Kai. I wonder what's more about you?

Chinguga anya
My lady
Geunyang haneun mal anya
Lady, ojik nae sarangeul

She’s my baby saehayan geu son kkeute

The song finally come to its end and without further a do, I approached the oh-so-hot-and-oh-so-sweaty, Kai and gave him a tight hug.

"Kai! I thought you're mad at me.." I said, burying my head to his chest. "I really miss you. Happy birthday, Kai." I said swiftly.

Kai trapped me in his arms and felt his lips kissed my head. He said, "It is my birthday today but you ended up getting surprise." He laughed shortly. "I missed you more, Jaerim. I'm glad I arrived here earlier. I'm happy to be here with you again." He said with that sexy hoarse voice of his.

••••••••••••••••••••

Hey! So, here you go! The much awaited Kai-and-Jaerim part! :D Anyways, sorry if it is not detailed yet. You'll know much more on the next chap so look forward to it, okay? hehehe. Sorry if its corny and so cliche! I apologize once again. :) I'll try to make it better on the next chap. :D HIHI. Please support this fic until the end 'okay? :) VOTE, COMMENT and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! :*

•×LuHainne

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

897 145 11
In which two childhood best friends get one last chance to reveal their true feelings After three busy years, she got a call from someone she thought...
53K 1K 32
Princess Kim Ailee has always dream of becoming a kpop star but her parents does not know that and arrange a marriage with the neighboring town princ...
59 10 10
When she was 3 Y/n arrived with her parents in her new hometown. she grew up with all the same neighborhood all the rest of her life. She was the on...
1M 26.4K 29
Lee Jieun is a nerd, but not completely a 'nerd'. She just wears big, black glasses. She's a top student. But when she's outside of her school, she i...