Jimin x BTS (Book 1)

By RorryZenergy

When Jimin's parents die, he's taken in by one of his parent's close friends. That friend happens to have 6 s... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Sorry!!!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Character Q&A!!
Q&A answers!!
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Christmas Special
Happy Easter (Special)
Face Reveal :)
Q&A 2!
Q&A 2 Answers!!
BOOK 2!!

Chapter 34

3.8K 146 141
By RorryZenergy

I have no excuse for being gone for 25 days. Here's an update, I hope you enjoy. Some crazy mf ass shit is going to happen in the next 2 or 3 chapters. I've decided this will be 2 separate books, so when this one ends, I'll start working on book 2 :)

. . . 

Namjoon, Yoongi and Jimin stand at the edge of a cliff, staring down at the water below. A small gust of wind blows through their hair, all three of them taking a deep breath in. 

"Do I have to?" Min asks, slipping off his jacket, feeling another gust of wind send shivers down his bare arms. 

"Yes." Namjoon and Yoongi answer together. Jimin sighs, taking off his shirt and undoing his pants. 

"I hope you know I could die." Jimin grumbles, sliding his pants off and hopping out of his socks and shoes. 

"Stop being so dramatic." Yoongi rolls his eyes, taking another glance down the cliff. Jimin takes a step forwards, looking back at the two elders who have expressionless faces. He pauses for a second, inevitably second guessing himself on this jump. 

"Is there another way we can-" Jimin is cut off by Namjoon pushing the smaller forwards and off the cliff. His breath gets caught in his throat as he falls towards the water, looking like it will swallow him whole. The sun is just hiding behind the trees, making the water seem black. Jimin feels like he's flying as his speed picks up, his black hair flowing like crazy as he gets closer and closer to the water. 

20 feet, 10 feet, 5 feet. 

His body meets with the cold water, shocking his body for a second before he spreads his arms and stops himself from floating down any further. He smiles, letting his body float under the water, slowly rising to the top as he feels like he's floating on clouds. This could be it for him. The perfect way to die. Feeling like your body is nothing. It doesn't last long though as his head breaks through the water and he takes a deep breath of air, finally hearing the cheers from Namjoon and Yoongi above him, still standing on the cliff. 

"I better get my money Joon!" Jimin shouts with a laugh. 

"Sorry what? I couldn't hear you over your idiocy!!" Namjoon yells back before the two start running down a dirt trail towards the bed of water Jimin is in. The brave diver swims towards shore, his torso quickly becoming cold as he feels the wind pick up once again. 

"Here, warm up." Yoongi chuckles as he passes the younger a towel to wrap around his bare body. "I can't believe you would jump for $100." Yoongi playfully rolls his eyes as he holds Jimin's folded clothes. 

"Okay but it's free money. Joon I better have that by tonight." Jimin laughs, his body shaking a little. 

"Okay let's get you back to the car, the temperature is dropping and you don't want to get sick." Namjoon simply wraps an arm around Jimin's shoulders and leads them back up the dirt trail, through some trees and to their parked car. Yoongi opens up the trunk, allowing the other two to hop in and sit while he starts the car and starts blasting the heat, before joining them in the trunk as well.

"You're one interesting kid." Yoongi shakes his head with a grin as he watches Jimin slip his shirt on, the towel covering his bare legs. 

"As I said, money is money." Jimin laughs, grabbing his sweat pants and throwing them on, placing the towel around his neck. 

"Should we head home?" Namjoon asks, looking at the night sky, seeing the stars twinkle like dancing lights. 

"No way, I don't want my good mood ruined by that pink loving, spatula holding troll." Jimin scoffs, laying himself down, head in Namjoon's lap. 

"Min he would beat you if he heard you call him a troll, you know that right?" Yoongi laughs. Jimin simply waves off the thought and turns his head to look out at the stars. The boys enjoy the peace, sitting together before Jimin's stomach lets out a rumble. 

"Someone seems hungry." Namjoon chuckles.

"Just a little, we haven't eaten since the arcade." Jimin shrugs, looking up at his elders. 

"Well there's a gas station not too far from here, I can walk and get us some snacks is you want?" Yoongi suggests, pulling out his wallet. 

"You sure Yoongi? We could just take the car together." Namjoon raises a brow. 

"Joon I'll be fine, I'll be back in like 20 minutes." Yoongi shrugs, scooting out of the car and smiling at the other two before walking off, leaving Namjoon and Jimin alone.  

Looking up at the stars, Jimin starts to think of everything that's happened. For the first time in a long time, he's allowing his mind to wrap around everything. So much has happened to him. Emotionally, physically, mentally... he's such a brave boy. 

He then starts to think about the Halloween incident. How he may of over reacted just a little. Yoongi's words pop into his mind. "He would beat you if he heard you call him a troll..."  It's not like he'd call Jin a troll to his face though. Jin has been nothing but amazing to him. Everyone has been, except for that competition day. Hoseok did spill chemicals on him, and Jin threatened him. But then again they brought Taemin down when he wasn't doing his best. 

Without realizing it, tears start slowly rolling down the young one's cheeks as he continues to look at the stars. 

"Min? Are you okay?" Namjoon asks, feeling a small wet spot start to form on his thigh from the younger's tears. Jimin turns his head and looks up at Namjoon who widen's his eyes at the sight of his baby crying. 

"Jimin what's wrong?" He asks now, sitting him up and holding his head to his chest, holding him tightly. Jimin feels the immense amount of comfort from Namjoon and decided now is a good time to let everything out. 

"I don't want to do this anymore." Jimin cries out quietly, grabbing a fist full of Joon's shirt, holding tightly. 

"It's okay, I've got you. Breathe for me Minnie, I'm right here." Namjoon rubs the younger's back in circles, rocking them back and forth. It takes a good five minutes to calm the younger down before he finally starts talking. 

"What's going on Jimin?" Joon asks, continuing the back rubbing. 

"I was just thinking about everything that's happened, and I feel bad. There's so much you guys have done for me and now I feel like I'm not appreciating it by acting like a brat." Jimin speaks truthfully. Namjoon is a little shocked he feels this way. 

"You're not being a brat Jimin. Taemin explained everything to us one day, this is your final stage of your littlespace right? Taemin never lets you get this far, and none of us stopped you from getting upset, so you rebelled. It's not your fault sweetie." Namjoon explains, grabbing the younger and making him sit in his lap, facing the younger, seeing his puffy eyes and red nose. 

"But I was so mean to Jin hyung and Kookie and Tae and Hobi hyung. They'll never forgive me. They h-hate me. They d-don't love m-me." Jimin's breathing rapidly increases. Namjoon watches the younger's eyes and realizes he's starting to have a panic attack. 

"Jimin sweetie you need to look at me okay? Please can you do that for me?" Namjoon asks, trying his absolute to keep calm. Jimin either can't hear him or isn't capable of finding Namjoon's face because he doesn't budge. Joon's hands slide and cup the younger's face, lifting it up so their eyes connect. 

"Jimin, breathe for me honey. You're okay, they don't hate you. Think of happy things, unicorns, your bubby, okay? All your friends at school." Namjoon tries desperately to at least get Jimin's breathing to a better pace, but it just seems to increase. Namjoon quickly remembers that holding your breath helps. 

"Oh please don't hate me for this later." Namjoon mumbles before leaning forwards and connecting their lips. Jimin's entire body freezes as he feels Joon's lips on his. A few seconds pass and his body relaxes, face still cupped in Joon's hands like before. Jimin kisses back, placing his hands on Joon's hard chest. Namjoon pulls away, quickly giving him another small peck before leaning back and looking at his dongseang. 

"How- how did that work?" Jimin asks, looking into Joon's eyes. 

"When I kissed you, you held your breath." Namjoon shrugs, looking at Jimin still on his lap. 

"Thank you." Jimin mumbles out. 

"You're welcome." Namjoon smiles. His smile drops as he remembers what Jimin was talking about. "Remember Jimin, they don't hate you. Yoongi and I have kept tabs on what they're doing and saying. They don't blame you at all, they aren't mad, just worried." Namjoon explains once more, feeling Jimin grab one of his hands and start playing with his fingers. 

"You sure?" Jimin pouts, second guessing Namjoon's words. 

"Positive." Joon smiles, kissing the younger on the forehead, earning a grin from him. It's quiet for a few seconds before they hear Yoongi stumble back to the car with a plastic bag full of food. 

"Hey! I have food." Yoongi smiles widely as he hops into the trunk and distributes all the food he bought to everyone. 

"Thank you hyung." Jimin smiles, pecking Yoongi on his cheek before stuffing his face full of chips, leaving a frozen Yoongi. 

"Did I die? Did I really fall off that bridge? What the hell?" Yoongi quickly sputters out, turning his head to a puffy faced Jimin. "Wait were you crying?" He asks, looking to Joon for confirmation to which he gets a nod. 

"I have something to tell you two." Jimin mumbles out once he finishes his chips. The two elders sit and wait patiently. Jimin takes a deep breath before spilling his biggest secret at the moment. 

"I um.. I've kissed all of you except for Jin hyung." Jimin whispers out. Even if it was a whisper, everything is quiet out here so of course the boys heard. 

"What do you mean?" Joon and Yoongi ask together. 

"Yoongi was my first kiss here, when he scared off that girl, but we kissed again when he was healing my bruises one day. I kissed Hoseok when I came back from the mall date with Jackson and he taught me how to dance. I kissed Jungkook when we got back from the mall and our photo shoot. Taehyung and I kissed earlier today before we went to the arcade. And finally Namjoon and I just kissed while he was stopping my panic attack." Jimin explains while keeping his eyes glued to his lap. 

Namjoon and Yoongi are shocked. Shocked because they didn't think Jimin kissed them all as well. Shocked that the other boys had a an interest in him as well. Shocked that Jimin is telling them this. 

Taking the silence as a bad thing, Jimin speaks up. "You guys hate me now too, don't you." He holds back a whimper. 

"No baby, we don't hate you. We could never." Yoongi is quick to answer, placing a hand on Jimin's back. 

"We're just surprised the others have an interest in you as well." Namjoon lets out, earning a nod from Yoongi. 

"So you aren't mad?" Jimin asks, looking up at his friends.

"Of course not." They answer together, earning a small smile from Jimin. Jimin quickly pulls Yoongi over to Namjoon and hugs them both. The elders hug back and the younger relishes in the warmth of their hugs. He lets out a small yawn which the elders catch, looking and nodding to each other. 

"How about we stay here for the night. We're hidden and safe, we'll drive home tomorrow morning, okay?" Namjoon suggests, earning a satisfied grumble from Jimin who scoots back. Yoongi packs up the food while Namjoon leans over the seats, grabbing blankets. Jimin watches and smirks, smacking the Nambooty, earning a small gasp from the elder. He leans back with a blanket in hand and glares at Jimin who simply giggles and sticks his tongue out. 

"Come one, let's sleep. It'll give me less time to think about the endless punishments we're going to get from Mama Jin." Yoongi huffs out, helping Joon spread the blankets out. Yoongi closes the trunk and turns the car off, enough heat surrounding them to last them the night. 

"Goodnight." Jimin mumbles out as he lays down in the middle. 

"Goodnight." Joon and Yoongi say together, wrapping an arm each around the younger, smiling at each other before they all fall asleep. 

. . .

The boys wake to the faint sound of birds chirping in the trees around them, and soft rays of sunshine breaking through the windows. 

"What time is it?" Namjoon asks, to which Yoongi grabs his phone and unlocks it. 

"I can tell you two things. One, it's 10am." Namjoon nods, waiting for the other thing. "The other thing is I have 47 missed calls from Jin and over 100 texts together from the boys." Yoongi says, feeling his stomach drop. 

"We should get home." Namjoon ruffles his hair, looking at the angel laying down between them still half asleep. 

"Jimin, Jiminie you gotta wake up now." Yoongi cards his fingers through the younger's hair, earning a small hum and eyes opening.

"What'd you say?" Jimin asks, letting out a yawn. 

"We need to go home now, so you have to switch seats and put your seat belt on." Yoongi informs the younger who nods in understanding and simply slips over the seat and puts his seat belt on while the elders open the trunk and hop out, closing it and getting in the front seats. The ride back home was calm and peaceful, soft radio music played in the back as they watched the scenery pass them by, noticing a few familiar parts, meaning they're getting closer to home. 

A few minutes later and the gates open for them, pulling up to the front doors. Namjoon hands the keys to their valet as they walk up the steps. 3 more steps was all they had until they could potentially sneak in, but that plan failed as the doors opened and revealed Mama Jin, standing in all his glory. But something was off, he didn't look pissed or like he was about to rip their heads off. He looked worried and like he was about to cry. Once he looked up, he spotted Jimin, standing with messy hair and a little red nose from standing outside.

"Oh thank god." Jin cries out, running over and hugging the shit out of Jimin who is completely bewildered. Jimin was about to push Jin away, trying to keep up his act but decided 'fuck it' and just stop. He hugs his hyung back, feeling something wet on his head. The Kim Seokjin was crying, while holding his baby. 

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt? Are you sick?" Jin rambles out while taking a step back in tracing his hands around Jimin's arms and torso, his eyes racing around the younger's body for any visible injuries or signs of pain on the younger's face.

"What's going on? I'm fine, why are you being overly worried?" Jimin asks, grabbing Jin's arms, stopping him from touching his body any further. 

"You fell off a cliff! I'm allowed to be worried!" Jin shouts, crying a little more, holding Jimin against him again. 

"How do you know that?" Yoongi frowns. The cliff is far from the house, they don't even know where it is. 

"Namjoon sent a video to me." Jungkook steps out from behind the door, holding up his phone. Jimin leans his head to the side, trying to watch the video everyone else apparently saw. The screen shows Namjoon walking forwards, his arms out for Jimin before he falls off the cliff, some of the rubble going down with him. 

So they think Jimin fell, but in reality Namjoon pushed him. We'll keep that our little secret. 

"You were recording?" Yoongi whispered. 

"It was for memory purposes." Namjoon whispered back. Taehyung and Hoseok run out seeing the boys back and Jimin being smothered by Jin. 

"Can we take this inside?" Jimin asked, getting cold standing outside. 

"Right, let's go." Namjoon shuffles everyone inside, Jin resulting in carrying Jimin, legs wrapped around his waist. They make their way to the living room where Jin sits down, Jimin in his lap, arms wrapped tight around the younger, feeling his heartbeat on his chest. 

"Where were you guys last night? Why didn't you come home?" Hoseok questions as he sits with Taehyung and Jungkook on another couch. 

"We went to the arcade and then to the forest where Jimin fell off the cliff. We warmed him up in the car and stayed to watch the stars. Yoongi got us food, and we were too tired to drive back so we slept in the trunk." Namjoon replies, explaining as simply as he can. 

"I'm still mad at you guys for breaking curfew, you know this boys. I'm just in fucking mama mode thanks to that video." Jin growls out, kissing Jimin on his head. 

"Wait why isn't Jimin being a brat?" Hoseok asks, looking at Jimin who is falling asleep against Jin's chest. 

"He realized last night through some crying and a panic attack that what he's doing isn't what he wants anymore. His last phase is over and he thinks you all hate him for being bratty." Namjoon explains again. Yoongi and Joon look at each other, silently agreeing to bring up the kissing thing another time. 

"Alright well go wash up and get comfy, we're having a movie day, but when Jimin wakes up again, father wants to see him ASAP. He said it was urgent." Jungkook clasps his hands together. 

"I'm glad you're safe." Jin smiles at the elders, playing with Jimin's hair. "But you're still getting a beating." Jin's smile drops, a chill running down everyone's spines. 

"Yes sir." Yoongi chuckles out before everyone proceeds upstairs to wash up for their movie day. Jin stays on the couch with Jimin, looking at the little angel on his lap. 

"You gave me a damn heart attack little one. I'm just happy you're back. Forgiven or not, I'll always be here." Jin coos, kissing Jimin on his forehead and laying back on the couch, at peace with having his baby safe in his arms.

. . .

I updated? Wow ummmmm haha. I'm going to go eat now lmao. 
Oh what do you think Minho wants with Jimin? Because no matter what you comment, you won't be expecting what happens next ;) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 113 12
When his two roommates find out that Namjoon is a little feeling started to spread and a lot of tears were shed. dd/lb Little/Bottom Namjoon All mem...
74K 2.8K 25
Two little children met but soon they have to be apart, they both made a promise. What if you meet your 'Prince Charming'? =========================...
106K 3.7K 36
Book i~ just one kid couldn't hurt...right? COMPLETED •I do not own this stories cover art, rights to the original creator•
305 25 14
Did a little change with one chapter. Well, you see, this was only meant to be saved in the drafts, but it's my first real fan-fic of the boys who he...