RESISTANCE ━━ k. ren ✓

By duelsabrs

-ˋˏ ⋆。˚ 𝕽𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ‧₊˚ ⋆*。 ❛ astrid of jakku wishes for more ❜ 𝕺𝐑 in which a scavenger girl from ... More

RESISTANCE
i
ii
iii
iv
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
epilouge
author's note

v

2K 56 33
By duelsabrs

The next few weeks pass in a blur of focus training and the same voice ringing in your head.

It only ever says one thing- come to me.

You've been meaning to ask Luke, but you don't know how to explain it to him.

You can't just knock on his office door and be like "oh hey by the way, there's this voice that talks to me in my head. Just thought you should know!"

And, Luke would almost definitely dig around in your mind and that was as uncomfortable as it sounded.

It felt like you didn't have control of your body, that someone was making your hearts and lungs pump on their command. And, the digging felt like someone was squeezing your brain for juice, like an orange.

You shuddered at the thought. Digging around in your mind had become a daily thing.

Luke insisted that it helped you build up walls in your head but all it seemed to do to you was shake you to the core.

But, until you could block out Luke, you were stuck trying to catch up with Rey.

She was flying, so much better than you at controlling the Force.

You were a little jealous. Luke almost definitely favored her as his wariness for her had gone away.

Not for you though. He still saw you as the rabid scavenger from Jakku.

As you bounded up the stairs to Luke's office, you could feel that Rey was already there. The bond between you two had grown.

Rey confessed to you that she could feel it and she could read your emotions as well.

You could do the same.

Luke explained that because you had both grown up so close, that the Force that ran through both of your veins had become intertwined.

That still didn't explain why Rey was so much better at it then you were but oh well.

You arrived at Luke's room, deep in thought. Rey was already in lotus position.

You quickly sat down and folded yourself into the position.

You cleared your mind faster than the other couple days. You were getting good at this.

Almost immediately, you feel Luke pushing into your mind.

You grit your teeth and push back.

You will get this. You will catch up with Rey. You will.

Luke pushes even harder, his hand now outstretched to help him.

A sweat breaks out on your forehead and at the back of your neck where your hair hangs down thickly.

Luke retracts his hold.

"Very good Astrid. You're improving very quickly. I believe it's time."

"Time for what Master Skywalker?" You ask timidly.

"It's time for the two of you to officially become padawans at this school." Luke replies warmly, his hands folded behind his back.

"How do we officially become padawans? I thought we already were." Rey says.

"In the schools eyes you are, but not the Jedi council. Tonight, we will gather under the stars and you two will become padawans under my careful hand." Luke says.

He shooes us away.

"Now, go shower and meet me back here after dinner."

You and Rey nod silently, learning to be quiet under Luke's protective orders.

You and Rey part ways at your separate rooms, but you can feel how anxious she is. Her heart is racing, as is yours.

You close your door and sink down.

This whole Jedi thing is so much harder than you thought it would be.

You sit against your door for a while before you realize you should probably be getting ready. Luke said this ceremony was important.

You head to the bathroom after grabbing a new set of robes.

Showering quickly under cold water, you let your thoughts scatter.

Luke is still wary of you, but he trusts you enough to become a real padawan, or whatever it's called.

You turn off the water and dry yourself off, changing in the shower stall.

The bathroom as far as you can tell is empty.

That's odd.

Rushing down the stairs you realize why nobody was in the bathroom.

You're late to dinner.

Rey's saved you a spot. You gratefully take it.

"Where were you?" She hisses between her teeth. "I've had to sit and listen to Mey and Ash flirt all through dinner!" She says.

"Sorry, I was lost in my thoughts." You say, spooning the now cold soup placed by your seat into your mouth.

Rey sighs and you know it's not a good enough excuse.

About ten minutes later, all the children file out and onto the training grounds.

You and Rey have barley been outside since you arrived and you find that you miss the suns warmth.

There's an aisle and chairs set up under the stars.

Luke stands at the alter. He beckons you two forward.

When you arrive he starts talking quietly.

"When I signal you to, you both shall walk down the aisle at the same time. I'll say a speech and then one of the other Masters will finish the ceremony." Luke gestures behind him to figures cloaked in darkness.

You nod, too scared to ask questions.

"Don't be scared girls. It's painless." Luke smiles and you relax slightly.

Rey heads back down the aisle and you do the same.

By the time everyone is seated and ready, darkness has really settled in.

Luke says a couple words and then beckons you in your mind.

Hurry, walk down the aisle now.

His voice rings through your head.

You're grateful for it.

You and Rey walk down the aisle side by side, your should brushing against each other.

You arrive at Luke and he directs you to kneel.

You both do and he places his hands over your heads.

Out of context it looks somewhat religious, but you know better.

Luke rattles off a speech that lasts about two minutes.

You hold yourself still the entire time.

"Now rise my new young padawans. You're almost one of us."

You and Rey stand up and two Masters walks out of the shadows.

Their faces are shrouded by darkness.

"Turn and face the crowd." One Master whispers in your ear.

You do and feel a tug on a couple of your back hairs by your neck.

You ignore it until you realize what's going on.

The Master is braiding a small piece of your hair, just like the braid Bozeal has.

"So that's what that was." You whisper.

The tugging stops and you feel proud.

"Now, Astrid and Rey of Jakku. You two shall go forth as my new padawans. Congratulations." Luke speaks out to the crowd.

They begin to cheer but it's short lived.

As soon as the words come out of Luke's mouth, the sky lights up.

What seems like millions of ships pour into the sky.

You recognize them as TIE fighters from the First Order.

"Get inside! Get the kids inside!" Luke yells. "Masters stay with me. Pilots ready your ships. They've brought a battle to us." Luke whispers the last part under his breath.

You stand your ground as waves of kids scream and run inside.

"Astrid! Get inside! They're here for you!" Luke looks over and yells at you.

"If they're here for me, I'll stand and fight!" You yell back. Luke shakes his head and opens his mouth to say something else when the sky lights up green.

A pew-pew sound is heard by everyone. It sound like a toy gun but you know better.

The green bullets of light narrowly miss the Jedi temple, your home.

More TIE fighters rain down bullets, all of them narrowly missing.

You wonder if they're trying to miss your home.

You shake your head, realizing you have bigger things to worry about than the state of your new home.

A new ship lands right in front of the once sacred ceremony sight.

A man in all black steps out, his hood up, covering a mask that you can barely make out.

Inside your stomach you feel a pull.

You know it's not Rey. Her pull is lighter and more joyous feeling.

This pull is darker. It's passionate and hungry.

You're immediately enticed by it.

You take a step forward, then another.

With each step you take, you feel yourself become submerged in the darkness.

At last you reach the man in black.

You reach up to pull his hood back.

He grabs your wrist.

"Now, now. So ready to see my face are you?" He asks, his voice muffled by the mask.

You nod, entranced.

"You'll see me soon enough." He says, scooping you up in his arms before you're knocked unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg wow okk. This chapter was supposed to be a filler chapter but I loved the way it turned out. And you guys have obviously been losing interest in this story because there's no Kylo Ren but now there is!! I'm super excited for the next chapter so stay tuned. Love y'all 🐼

word count: 1500

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 3.2K 50
*REYLO SMUT/SEX SCENES-MATURE CONTENT* (As of May 5th, 2020 this book has been polished and updated) This will take place right after the events of e...
168K 4.2K 32
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ "𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙚...
163K 3.8K 46
*REYLO SMUT/SEX SCENES-MATURE CONTENT* (This book was written before episode 9. If you read this book it is very similar to the movie but with the en...
538 48 17
A Star Wars story. The Light, the Dark and the one thing between them. But what, or who is that thing? Snoke is dead, but that didn't free neither t...