Hunters to Hero's

Oleh Jello13e

Once Gon, Killua, and Bisky finished the Greed Island quest they realize that there is a second part. If they... Lebih Banyak

Part two of greed island?
Entrance exams
Forest
Welcome to UA
Scars and Aura
Suspicions
Questioning and money
Nen
Gems
Chop Chop
Working behind the scenes
That's odd
The Match
Bisky is kicked out
Milkshakes
New friends
The Heist
Allmights class
Todo No
How did you get here?
Why???
Just a bunny
Beans
You would do that for us?
Her too?!
Fly!
Don't ask. Just enjoy.
Thank you Ashido
Names
Elsa teaches Architecture
I am here. Literally.
Fourth of July Special!
Break time
Uncle steve
Why them and not me, Gon?
Okay so I'm not dead-
You don't seem happy
FIGHT! nO-
Q and A!
Talk show Q and A
Steve says
Talk show part two
Secret Love Child
Final round
There's that light again
Brownies

He is the yoyo man.

8.1K 306 1.3K
Oleh Jello13e

Killua POV

"What? Villains? There's no way that villains can get into the school." Kirishima said astonished as we looked at the villains down the large staircase

Ha, Villians? Toga got in the other day and I've been going to this school for a while now.

"The alarms must not be working," Momo said.

"Someone's quirk must be stopping it." I faked.

I totally didn't teach toga how to do this... haha...

I don't see her though. Twice and Dabi aren't here either. It looks like its just Shigaraki and a bunch of people they employed.

"Targeting a class on a field trip and waiting until they are isolated from all help. They are fools but they're not dumb. They clearly have a goal in mind." Todoroki said.

He's quite observant. I looked at the half and half boy who store down t the villains.

I could feel gons exited aura. I looked over and he was bouncing, ready for a good fight.

I want to fight too, but we can't just run in there like we used to because we are apart of a class right now.

We can try though.

"Thirteen, start evacuating the kids. I'm going to take them on." Aizawa said, lifting up his scarf as he prepared his quirk. Izuku tried to talk Aizawa out of it, saying that his specialty isn't large groups of villains. Other kids walked backward out of fear.

"Me too! Me too!" Gon tugged my sleeve practically begging. I'm glad he at least asks me rather than just doing it.

"Were coming to back you up," I told Aizawa.

He gave a perplexed look, immediately yelling, "What?! No! Evacuate with thirteen." He ordered.

Thirteen motioned for the rest of the kids to follow. "Come on everyone!" They all started to turn around to leave.

Aizawa lept off the stairs, running straight for the villains.

"Gon, what's your goal?" I asked, knowing that he wants to fight. I shouldn't necessarily attack Shigaraki because he is my employer, but that doesn't mean that I can't stop him from attacking my classmates. I can have some fun with this and gon will be ecstatic.

"Stop the attack." Gon said out loud, but his eyes screamed, beat up everyone in our path.

"Ok, you first." I bowed, gesturing to the stairs.

"WOOHOO!!!" Gon screeched, blasting off the stairs, jumping high in the sky. He's so extra.

"GON COME BACK HERE THIS INSTANT! YOU NEED TO FOLLOW ORDERS!!" Iida yelled, revving his engine.

"Don't bother. Ja ne~" I saluted, doing a backflip off the stairs, following gon.

Aizawa was in the middle of knocking out a few people by bashing their heads together. I chopped the neck of a few attackers trying to sneak up on Aizawa.

"RAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" gon screeched, running, punching, dodging and weaving through the crowd. People fell in his dust.

"What did I just tell you?! You were supposed to go back!" Aizawa yelled, taking his eyes off the enemy for a second. I dashed over, knocking out another attacker as he tried to scold me.

"I think you need us. Stop complaining." The villains circled around us, wearing menacing glares. I swear none of them can properly glare.

Aizawa tched. "Fine, but be careful and watch out for each other.

"OSU!" Gon said casually chilling on a Villians shoulder as they thrashed around, trying to get him off. An emitter quirked person tried to shoot gon but ended up shooting the big guy he was on. "Wow, that was rude of you." Gon looked down on the emitter person. Gon jumped off the bug guys' shoulders, tackling the emitter, pinning him on the floor. Someone behind gon started running at them, but gon kicked him away, still pinning the other dude on the floor.

I looked at the villains who were circling me come closer, hesitantly. I grabbed my yoyos, making sure Aizawa wasn't in range. He was at the water fountain knocking out some people, so he's fine.

I attached the yoyo bands to my arms and let them dance around me. For a little pizzaz, I electrified it a little bit so there would be a nice sting. "I sure hope you put up a good fight." I smiled and let my yoyos do the work.

Kurogiri left? No. He teleported. I looked over to where the rest of the students were trying to evacuate. Kurogiri appeared at the gate and warped them all over the USJ.

New mission.

I've never heard her say that before.

"Killua? Did you hear that too?" Gon yelled at me after punching grabbing someone's legs and swinging them at their peers, knocking them all down.

I finished hitting the last person with my yoyo. "Yeah!"

"What noise?" Aizawa asked.

"Just give us a minute," I told him as I heard the voice start speaking again.

Your mission is to rescue members of class 1A. For every 2 people you rescue, you will be rewarded with one summoning card. Its time conversion limit is 8 hours as the other cards. The conversion limit varies on which card it is, but it has an average to 10 to 30.

For your convenience, the spell card will appear in your binder.

What's special about the summoning card is that you can summon that thing from the HunterxHunter universe.

For every mission assigned and completed, you will get a certain amount of summoning cards.

"YOSH!" Gon cheered excitedly.

I don't get it. Why did this trait just now appear in the game? Shouldn't we have known about it sooner? Was it a timed action or something along the lines of experience points?

"Let's hurry up and beat these people so we can get going!" Gon yelled excitedly, speeding up his attacks.

"Okay." I smiled at his eagerness.

"What are you guys planning?" Aizawa said a little concerned and confused.

"The majority of the class got warped all around the USJ, so we are going to rescue them after we finish fighting these punks," I answered.

"I would tell you to go straight back to the entrance with the others, but seeing as half my students are in danger and spread out, sure," Aizawa said looking back at the students left at the gate. He then focused on the remaining dozen people here. "I got this, you guys hurry up and find them all. Get them to safety. Once thirteen deals with the warp gate, have them go up there." He ordered.

"Osu!!" Gon and I chimed, running off in separate directions.

I went to the right side of the USJ while Gon went to the left. I went to the shipwreck zone first. I approached it and saw Izuku there with the frog girl and grape boy.

The three were on the boat, probably contemplating what to do since there were lots of aquatic type villains in the water.

I have an idea, but I need to charge up first.

I looked over to the zone to my right and I could make out the electric dude, Momo, and Jiro. They were being surrounded by villains. I dashed over there, chopping the necks of the attackers swiftly.

The three looked at me with wide eyes.

"Yo." I saluted.

1 summoning card obtained.

"Woah! That was so cool!" The blonde buzzed in excitement.

"Thanks. I'm kinda in a hurry, but I need to ask a favor first." I said.

"Were all ears. Whatcha need?" Jiro asked. Momo nodded signaling that she was willing to help.

"Its actually from you." I pointed to the blonde.

He looked to the left and right then at me with a confused look. "Me?"

"Yes. I need you to zap me with electricity." I plainly said.

His face went white in disbelief.

"5 seconds should be good based on what I wanna do," I said.

"WHY?!" Jiro screamed.

"It's part of my quirk. I need to charge up before I can use it well." I explained. I need to hurry up, so I can get Izukus group.

"Is it actually apart of your quirk? I don't want to hurt my friends." He hesitantly walked closer to me.

Friend already? These people re weird. I don't remember his name and he still thinks of me as a friend.

"Yes. If it makes you feel better, I can place a bet." I can also show him the electricity I have, but wheres the fun in that?

"What's the bet?" He looked at me with interest.

"I bet you five 1-pound chocolate Hershey bars that I can handle all the electricity you throw at me without making a sound or pained expression."

"CHALLANGE EXPECTED!!" He grabbed my shoulders, smiling in excitement for some reason. Probably because of the candy.

"What on earth is this?' Jiro stopped jaw-dropping at the bet.

Momo was speechless.

I don't get how this dude works. He just said he doesn't want to hurt his friends and now he is excited to attack me.  Ah, I'm being electrocuted already.

I can tell that he is not trying his hardest. I've seen him go all out before with his 1.2 million volts attack. This is nowhere near that. That one wheelchair dude at the heavens arena hit me with 1 million volts and that stung. This dude tickles.

His eyes widened when he looked at my face which was not screaming. "How?" He muttered, shocked. Wow, I can make electrifying puns.

"You lost the bet." I smiled in delight.

He stopped his quirk, falling to the floor. "O-oh"

"Thanks! Ja ne!" I ran towards Izukus group, leaving them in shock.

They were still in the boat with the villains still surrounding them. This time there were purple orbs in the water which the villains were trying to move away from.

Using my nen, I jumped high above the water with the villains.

I powered up the electrified nen inside of me, unleashing it all at once towards the villains in the water. "NARUKAMI!"

Since salt water is a conductor of electricity, It was able to momentarily paralyze quite a few of them.

I landed on the railing of the boat. "Yall need help?" I sked, Izuku looked at me with pure awe while Tsu was just shocked. Mineta was crying for some reason.

I felt someone approached from the side of the boat.

"Behind you!" Tsu pointed.

I punched the shark looking guy in the snout. He whimpered, falling to the water making a splash. Just like a real shark, huh?

"Let's go before they get up." I'm sure I fried their breathing gear, so most of them won't get up unless the other villains help each other out once they stop being paralyzed.

"You can jump really high, right?" I asked the frog-like girl.

"Yes, kero."

"Ok. Izuku, get on my back." I squatted slightly.

"Are you sure? I'm kinda heavy." He hesitated.

I sighed in annoyance. "Ok, I guess you can swim with the sharks." I pointed to the water which had a few villains who were wearing protective gear or somehow did not get affected by the electricity.

He gulped, getting on my back.

"Will you be holding me in your arms, lovely lady?" The perverted grape turned red.

"No. Lets go, Killua," She said, grabbing the boy by his scarf, letting him dangle and scream in the wind as she leaped off.

I lept off with my nen, making it back to the shore easily despite me carrying another person on my back. Although, he does weigh about the same as the cups in my family's house.

1 summoning card obtained.

Summoning cards collected: 2

3rd POV

Gon and Killua beat most of the villains who were preventing the students to leave. A few groups like Todorokis and Bakugos managed on their own. As the people got out of their areas, heading towards the center discretely to see what was going on, they saw something purple emerge from the warp near the water fountain.

Shigaraki preached something about Allmight while the thing emerged. It screeched ferociously, its beady eyes looking left and right.

"What is that?" Izuku gulped in nervousness.

"I'm not sure. Let's watch it first." Killua held him back.

Aizawa looked at the beast after he finished off the last villain. Its eyes narrowed down on Aizawa. "Sick 'em," Shigaraki ordered.

The Nomu darted towards Aizawa. He tried capturing his fists in his scarf but he was unfazed. The Nomu then bashed his skull into the cement.

Killua winced at the crunch and quickly go to work.

He quickly appeared next to the Nomu using his assassin speed. "Lightning Palm!" He shouted to himself. The Nomu twitched but received no damage. "That's weird. He didn't even get a scorch mark." He muttered.

Another crunch.

Aizawa's needs to get out now.

Killua tched and grabbed his yoyos.  He wrapped it around the Nomus arm which held down Aizawa. Killua pulled the string up as hard as he could. The Nomu started getting cuts from the pressure of the wire. Killua yanked the yoyo string back, successfully making the Nomu let go of Aizawa. "Gon! NOW!!"

"Jan." He built up aura in his fist, knowing that this creature took Killuas attack without a problem.

"Ken." Orange aura swirled around his fist.

Killua let go of the Nomu at the last second.

"GU!" Gon punched the Nomu's solar plex.

The Nomu stumbled back. The wind rushed behind him at incredible speeds.

Killua carried aizawa to the students that gon saved. "Get him up the stairs. Be careful with his head." They looked at their teacher in horror. "GO!" Killua ordered, giving him to them before rushing back to gon.

"My, my. How my fruits have grown."

Killua almost tripped in shock. "EXCUSE ME?"

2299 words

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.3K 104 44
Original book by @Kimberly_Flower This story is not originally mine. This is a continuation of the story Stuck x In x A x New x World by @amaria_ flo...
60.5K 1.5K 7
【School! AU】 "If you're so popular, why are people afraid of you?" "It's just because. Who wouldn't be scared of someone who came from a long line of...
169K 5.5K 43
At the end of Greed Island Gon and Killua use their accompany card to "Nigg" and while Gon goes to Kite, Killua is transported elsewhere. More specif...
775K 18.6K 42
[Completed] [Is currently being edited] (Please Note that you are 14 turning 15 in this story, you're not 12 like everyone thinks) *Sequel is being m...