Tables Turned

Oleh HawksKeigoTakami

In a made up world, Touya Todoroki grows up to be a hero, along with Twice, Toga, and Shigaraki. However, Haw... Lebih Banyak

Hawks The "Hero" (Hawks's perspective)
Blue Flame is the Name (Touya's perspective)
Outburst (Shigaraki's Perspective)
The Letter (Extra)
The Years and the Tears (Touya's perspective)
The Truth About Touya (Twice's perspective)
Not The Only Psychopath (Toga's perspective)
Voicemail (Shigaraki's Perspective)
Screams (Twice's perspective)
Gasoline (Shigaraki's Perspective)
The Dark (Touya's perspective)
By The Fireplace (Shigaraki's Perspective)

Playing With Fire (Hawks's perspective)

213 8 1
Oleh HawksKeigoTakami

I saw him running down the alley. I was stalking him from the rooftop of the building. I followed him as he ran. He ran to the ruins of Best Jeanist's Agency. I watched as he ran towards a tree.
"There has to be a feather. He always drops a feather when he takes off." Touya said, searching the ground. I watched as he dug through the ground. He was still crying.
"Why did I burn him? I can't believe it... Bubaigawara was right... Having a mental breakdown isn't like me at all... I hurt my friend... I freaking gave him a first degree burn... If I would have just had a little more control." Touya said.
Oh, what little he knew of what I had done because he ruined my life. He left me all alone. Now, I was going to ruin his life. And I had already started.
I flew to my base, a large mansion in the middle of nowhere. I had it built like a castle. There was a large throne in the middle of the large living room. The large doors were guarded by my minions. I had my jacket replicated into a cape. I also made some of my feathers into jewelry.
I sat in my bedroom and thought of a plan. I would lure Touya into a trap. My minions would take him to me, and I would destroy his mental state by telling him everything I've done. It was perfect. I began to write Touya a letter.
"Dear Touya..."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

49.3K 1.4K 30
a boy named clay, was suppose to be in a normal camp. but instead got in into a very, very horrible camp. - the title says it cover made by : ??? TW...
34.1K 620 60
hey guys book two is officially out so I hope you enjoy all of this ships , angst and stuff Request Open() Request Closed (✅)
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC