Outburst (Shigaraki's Perspective)

Touya had in invited me, Bubaigawara, and Toga to his apartment. When we got there, he told us to sit down. He had sticky notes, papers, and an entire board with things written on it. There were also pictures.
  "What's up, Touya?" Bubaigawara asked.
  "So you know how the Best Jeanist Agency burned? I discovered something. Hawks burned it down." Touya said. He had bags under his eyes. He clearly hadn't slept.
  "Takami? Keigo would never do that." Toga said. Touya shook his head. He pointed at his board of notes and pictures.
  "Here's the evidence." Touya said. I looked at him. He looked crazy... It was almost sad...
  "You guys believe me... Don't you?" Touya asked. I stood up and walked over to him. I put my hand on his shoulder. I had my special gloves on, so I wouldn't disentegrate him.
  "Touya... You need sleep. You aren't thinking right." I said.
  "You think I'm crazy...Don't you?" Touya said, his eyes filled with anger. "I'm not crazy! I am telling the truth! And I thought I could trust you guys. I thought if I told you this, you would trust me and believe me. But clearly I was wrong!" Touya said, raising his voice.
  "Touya! Calm down!" Toga said.
  "This isn't anything like you!" Bubaigawara said. Touya looked me dead in the eyes. His shoulder got warmer. Suddenly it was in fire. I jerked my hand back.
  "Shit!" I yelled, as my skin burned. Touya looked at my hand and his hands covered his mouth. His eyes were full of regret. But Bubaigawara and Toga didn't see it.
  Toga lunged at Touya. He quickly set his arm on fire and Toga purposely missed her landing. Touya leaped out of the window.
  I looked out the window, but Touya was long gone