The Years and the Tears (Touya's perspective)

I walked my way to the edge of the forest. I looked for Hawks. He wasn't anywhere. The only people there were two people who looked like guards. I approached them and asked if they had seen Hawks. They grabbed my arms and pinned me to the ground.
  "Let me go!" I yelled. They didn't listen. They eventually had me immobilized. They dragged me into the forest. I was dragged to a mansion. There were red curtains, which were all open.
  The men opened the door and threw me onto the ground. I landed on my hands and knees. I heard a chuckle and looked up.
  "Well, well, well. If it isn't Touya Todoriki. I though you weren't going to come." Hawks said, his head resting on his hand. His other hand was tapping the throne's arm.
  "Hawks. Why did you burn down Best Jeanist's Agency?" I asked. He chuckled.
  "So naive. So young. Raised by a loving family. Trained hard. Made friends. Then lost those friends." He said. It was here when I realized he was talking about himself.
  "Listen, Hawks, I never meant it! I had no control!" I said.
  "You had plenty of control. You didn't even try to contact me!" Hawks said.
  "Yes I did! I sent letters! I sent emails! I tried-"
  "SHUT UP!" Hawks yelled. I was taken aback by this. Hawks stood up and approached me. He rolled up his sleeve to reveal scars.
  "YOU RUINED MY LIFE WHEN YOU LEFT. YOUR GRADUATION WAS THE WORST THING TO HAPPEN TO ME! YOU GUYS WERE MY ONLY FRIENDS. WHEN I WAS TRAINING, I COULDN'T MAKE FRIENDS. BUT WHEN I COULD, I WOULD ALWAYS GO TO YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE THE ONLY THING I CARED ABOUT!" Hawks yelled. Tears filled his eyes. "YOU LEAVING ME MADE MY LIFE MISERABLE.  I BECAME DEPRESSED. I WOULD USE MY OWN FEATHERS TO CUT MYSELF. THESE AREN'T MY ONLY SCARS"
  "I'm sorry Hawks! You're not the only one with self inflicted wounds. I would burn myself with my quirk. You weren't the only one who felt depressed!" I said, tears also filling my own eyes.
  "You... You burned Shimura's hand... You could have ruined his quirk, you know. I sent medics to pick him up... I'm not heartless... I set fire to the building only when I knew you were there to save the people." Hawks said. He looked me in the eyes. "I didn't want to hurt people. I... I managed to find your dad..."
  My eyes widened. I stood up. I latched my arms onto Hawks as I broke down crying and thanking him.