The Truth About Touya (Twice's perspective)

I was never one to really observe people and their personalities. But when I met Himiko, Touya, and Tenko, that changed. I found it suspicious when they wanted to be my friends.
I found that Tenko was a troubled child. He had accidentally killed his family with his quirk. He went to therapy for it, and eventually decided to become a hero.
Himiko was really nice. I like wearing my mask, because it helps keep me calm. But when part of it got destroyed, Himiko helped calm me down.
Touya was raised by a hero. But he wasn't stuck up. He was very kind. He would always help us out when we were failing in a class.
It wasn't until a month later that we met Keigo. He seemed to also have a troubled past. But we weren't exactly sure what it was. He got very insecure when we asked about it. But, he was a lot like Touya. He would always help us out. He even took me on a flight when we were 16.
When we graduated, we lost contact with Keigo. He was still training, while we were already heroes. We weren't on the top, but we were still pretty good.
About a month after graduation, Keigo became a hero. He would not talk to us. Touya would send letters, texts, emails, everything. He was the most heartbroken about losing Touya.
But when he found "evidence" Keigo had set fire to the Best Jeanist Agency, we all thought he was crazy. Keigo wouldn't do that to anyone. He was kind and sweet. After Touya had his outburst, Himiko, Tenko, and I talked.
"You know... We haven't had contact with Keigo for a while... He could have changed." Himiko said. Tenko shook his head.
"Keigo isn't the kind of person to change." He said. I looked at him.
"We don't know that. We only knew him since we were 16. He could have been lying to us." I said.