Playing With Fire (Hawks's perspective)

I saw him running down the alley. I was stalking him from the rooftop of the building. I followed him as he ran. He ran to the ruins of Best Jeanist's Agency. I watched as he ran towards a tree.
"There has to be a feather. He always drops a feather when he takes off." Touya said, searching the ground. I watched as he dug through the ground. He was still crying.
"Why did I burn him? I can't believe it... Bubaigawara was right... Having a mental breakdown isn't like me at all... I hurt my friend... I freaking gave him a first degree burn... If I would have just had a little more control." Touya said.
Oh, what little he knew of what I had done because he ruined my life. He left me all alone. Now, I was going to ruin his life. And I had already started.
I flew to my base, a large mansion in the middle of nowhere. I had it built like a castle. There was a large throne in the middle of the large living room. The large doors were guarded by my minions. I had my jacket replicated into a cape. I also made some of my feathers into jewelry.
I sat in my bedroom and thought of a plan. I would lure Touya into a trap. My minions would take him to me, and I would destroy his mental state by telling him everything I've done. It was perfect. I began to write Touya a letter.
"Dear Touya..."