Candy Hearts ✰ Frerard

By -CRANBERRYCOLA-

In the hostile town of Belleville, New Jersey, a small diner was situated, run by Bob Bryar and somewhat co-o... More

.CHAPTER ONE.
.CHAPTER TWO.
.CHAPTER THREE.
.CHAPTER FOUR.
.CHAPTER FIVE.
.CHAPTER SIX.
.CHAPTER SEVEN.
.CHAPTER EIGHT.
.CHAPTER NINE.
.CHAPTER TEN.
.CHAPTER ELEVEN.
.CHAPTER TWELVE.
.CHAPTER THIRTEEN.
.CHAPTER FOURTEEN.
.CHAPTER FIFTEEN.
.CHAPTER SIXTEEN.
.CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.
.CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.
.CHAPTER NINETEEN.
.CHAPTER TWENTY.
.CHAPTER TWENTY ONE.
.CHAPTER TWENTY TWO.
.CHAPTER TWENTY THREE.
.CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR.
.CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE.
.CHAPTER TWENTY SIX.
.CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT.
.CHAPTER TWENTY NINE.
.CHAPTER THIRTY.
.CHAPTER THIRTY ONE.
.CHAPTER THIRTY TWO.
.CHAPTER THIRTY THREE.
.CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR.
.CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE.
.CHAPTER THIRTY SIX.
.CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN.
.CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT.
.CHAPTER THIRTY NINE.
.CHAPTER FORTY.
.CHAPTER FORTY ONE.
.CHAPTER FORTY TWO.
.CHAPTER FORTY THREE.
.CHAPTER FORTY FOUR.
.CHAPTER FORTY FIVE.
.CHAPTER FORTY SIX.
.CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN.
.CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT.
.CHAPTER FORTY NINE.
.CHAPTER FIFTY.
.CHAPTER FIFTY ONE.
.CHAPTER FIFTY TWO.
.CHAPTER FIFTY THREE.
.CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR.

.CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN.

2.4K 120 403
By -CRANBERRYCOLA-

context to picture
= shirt gerard tries on
———————————————————
like a teenager
~[|]~

[SMUT WARNING ~ i'll put italics later for those who wanna skip]

"Gee, hurry up! I wanna see you.."

"Give me a minute, damn." Gerard mumbled as he pulled the shirt over his body.

He was currently trapped once again in a changing room, except this time the circumstances were a bit nicer, and Frank had actually encouraged him to try on some of the more "girly" things in the clothing store, and they actually looked really cute!

Gerard had actually forgotten how much he liked shorter tops and pastel suspenders until Frank had abruptly thrown some his way.

Now though, he was fitting himself into something a lot less up his alley. He was trying on a large pink shirt with rainbows at the hem and sleeves. It was unbelievably comfortable, and Frank had actually been the one to find it.

Gerard was really embarrassed at first, especially when the two of them passed all of the tight clothes and skirts, but Frank was so causal and sweet about all of it, and it made Gerard's heart feel so warm.

Underneath Gerard's shirt he was wearing a pair of short denim shorts with little rips. They were quite tight, and they accented his legs a bit, but they were hidden under the shirt that actually went quite low, so Gerard didn't mind too much.

He could hear Frank begin to complain again as he opened the thick curtain in one swift pull.

His face was red as he opened it, and Frank's eyes immediately roamed his body.

Gerard shuffled on his feet awkwardly as Frank looked at him, and when Frank's eyes met his they were so happy and content.

"You look absolutely adorable." He said quietly as he stepped closer to Gerard.

Frank smiled as he let his hands run over the soft material of the shirt, making Gerard suck in a quick breath.

Frank made eye contact with him briefly at the action, but didn't say anything. He just looked back down and admired the clothing. Gerard nearly jumped out of his skin when all of the sudden Frank's hands were on his thighs moving up, seemingly trying to see what he was wearing underneath.

When Frank's fingertips grazed the rough material he lifted up the shirt a bit so he could see Gerard's shorts better. Gerard felt his stomach tingle in nerves as Frank's hands ran over the shorts. They rested on the sides of his upper thigh.

"These are really cute too." He mumbled quietly, making Gerard smile shyly.

He liked that Frank wasn't taking this to a sexual place, because he didn't really think he would be up for having sex in a public changing room, or even have a boner, and especially since if they hypothetically did have sex that would be their first time ever doing it properly and that scared Gerard to bits. Because that also meant Gerard's first time ever doing it, and he knew that Frank was a lot more experienced than he was, and he didn't want to make a fool of himself.

Gerard wondered if maybe losing his virginity would be the awkward fiasco he had always dreaded. What if he accidentally sneezed on Frank? Or what if he accidentally kicked Frank's balls—

"Gee? You okay?" Frank snapped Gerard out of his thoughts. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"You've been staring at me for like four minutes without speaking." Frank said worriedly.

Gerard smiled and nodded softly, kissing Frank's lips. Frank was taken back by the action but soon kissed back with a grin.

"What was that for?" He asked gently, his eyes beaming.

Gerard shrugged, "For being so amazing."

Frank smiled shyly and pecked Gerard's lips softly.

"Okay now get your cute lil butt back in there and try this on." Frank said with another warm smile, handing over another piece of clothing.

Gerard smiled before he looked down and noticed what it was. His jaw immediately dropped when he saw what it was.

It was a skirt.

A fucking skirt.

It was a white tennis skirt, and the fact that Frank was looking at him with such innocence and encouragement made him blush even more.

"Frank," Gerard said, and he didn't even know what it sounded like. It was midway between a sigh and a whine.

He didn't really want to admit it, or even think about it, but the skirt did actually look really pretty.

"What?" Frank asked, even holding the skirt up higher so Gerard could get a better look.

"Frank, that's a skirt." Gerard said with furrowed eyebrows.

Frank nodded, "A skirt you'd look adorable in. Now come on we don't have all day!" Frank giggled, shoving the skirt in Gerard's hands.

"Frankie, I'm not putting on a skirt." Gerard said.

Frank opened his mouth but Gerard beat him to it.

"I'm not girl." Gerard mumbled, and he couldn't help the sad tone his voice took on, because he didn't want to be a girl- he was quite content with his dick, but he couldn't deny that maybe he did want the freedom of wearing skirts and other softer toned things.

Frank frowned, "Gee, you don't have to be a girl to wear a skirt. I don't think half of the girls in Jersey can pull of a skirt like you can."

Gerard didn't say anything as his cheeks stayed a furious red.

"I-I don't know, Frank..." Gerard said quietly, he looked down as he wrapped his own arms around his waist.

He felt Frank lift his head up carefully, "Sugar, you don't have to. We can go get ice cream now and cuddle if you want?"

Gerard smiled weakly and nodded, "Yes please."

"Adorable." Frank mumbled as he stepped back and let Gerard close the curtain again.

- -

"This movie is so bad." Gerard grumbled as he stared at the bright screen, which ultimately seemed a lot brighter seeing as they had dimmed the lights for effect.

Gerard wasn't lying when he said the movie was bad either, this so called horror movie was more of a sitcom than anything. All of the jump scares were completely foreshadowed, and the thing everyone was meant to be scared of, looked like a marshmallow peep.

Frank chuckled, his arm around Gerard's shoulders comfortably as they sat on his couch.

"We don't have to watch it." Frank said with a grin, shuffling closer to Gerard if that was even possible.

Gerard hummed and leaned against Frank's chest, obviously oblivious to Frank's rather suggestive tone. He put his head down in the crook of Frank's neck as he kept his eyes on the screen.

Frank smiled against his head and kissed it softly, and before Gerard knew it, Frank was reaching over to lower the volume.

Gerard's eyebrows furrowed, "Whatcha do that for?"

Frank looked amused at Gerard's expression and retracted his arm making Gerard pout. He was about to complain again when he felt Frank shift him so that he was laying down with Frank hovering over him.

"Well I thought we could do something a little more fun than watch a movie." Frank mumbled, grinning before he kissed Gerard's lips softly.

* smut kinda starts now *

Gerard kissed back eagerly and let his hands cling to Frank's plain black T-shirt. Frank's hands held him against his couch by the hips, making him squirm slightly at the hold.

Gerard squeaked when he felt Frank wrap his legs around his own waist, holding Gerard by his thighs.

He let out quiet moan against Frank's lips when Frank bucked his hips against his own slowly, his hands tightened around the material of Frank's shirt.

Frank pulled back from the kiss to look down at Gerard intently, his eyes bright and lustful. His mouth was hung open slightly, and his breaths were getting heavier and quicker.

Frank repeated his action, this time staring at Gerard with an unwavering gaze. Gerard whined in the back of his throat, his head falling back against the pillows of the couch.

He felt his cheeks burn red in embarrassment, he hated the noises that would leave his mouth when him and Frank got intimate, but he couldn't help it. He felt hot everywhere, and his crotch seemed to be burning with anticipation, really just wanting anything against it. Namely Frank, but anything else would probably do.

Gerard looked away from Frank awkwardly, he didn't really know what to do, and he really didn't want this to stop, God he didn't think he could handle that, but he didn't want Frank to think less of him. He didn't want to do something embarrassing and frankly, he was very aware of his track record.

Sure Frank had given him a handjob before, and they'd made out countless of times, but he still wasn't the most experienced twenty three year old, and as stupid as it seemed, he didn't really know what he should be doing when they did stuff like this. He just trusted that Frank would take the lead and he'd be smart enough to follow along.

Frank was quick to catch onto Gerard's hesitance, and placed his hands on Gerard's cheek sweetly.

"We don't have to do anything if you don't want to, we can keep watching the movie." Frank said softly, yet earnestly, which made Gerard practically melt.

That's not what he wanted though, he was actually very much keen on the idea of continuing whatever they were doing, and immediately shook his head when Frank said that.

"No- no it's not that," Gerard said breathlessly, feeling nerves pool at his stomach, "I just, I don't really know what I'm doing... I-I want to keep going, b-but I don't know if I want to go all the way."

Gerard said the last part quietly, and quite shamefully, because God, being a twenty three year old virgin did suck sometimes.

Frank smiled softly, "Hey, there's no need to be embarrassed. We can go at your pace, okay? We don't have to rush or anything. There's plenty of other stuff we can do without going all the way."

Gerard nodded with a gentle smile, he leaned up to peck Frank's lips.

"Thank you." He whispered, staring up into Frank's warm eyes.

Frank laughed quietly, "You don't have to thank me."

Gerard didn't respond, he just took an internal big breath before leaning up and kissing Frank's lips again, harder than before. Frank's reaction was instant, his thumbs brushing against Gerard's cheeks affectionately.

But weirdly enough Gerard didn't really want sweet at that moment, he wanted what they had before, just rough touching and kissing, and it might have sounded extremely anticlimactic, but Gerard really wanted to feel that rush again. That hotness all over his body.

The kiss got rougher and more desperate, and Gerard couldn't help the way his hips lifted up to meet Frank's in an attempt to gain any kind of friction. Frank seemed to grin into the kiss as Gerard did so, and his hands traveled back down to Gerard's legs.

Gerard let out a soft moan when Frank ground his crotch against his own, his eyes fluttering shut momentarily.

He could feel his hair starting to knot up and his chest begin to heave with want, but he needed more.

In hopes of gaining more attention down there, he whined again, this time even going as far as trying to hump the air when Frank wasn't connecting their bodies.

Frank pulled back from the kiss again, only to trail his warm lips down Gerard's neck, leaving open-mouthed kisses wherever he could. He had begun grinding his hips against Gerard's now, in the same rough and needy way as before, and the more noises Gerard made the more he bit and nibbled on his neck.

"Oh Frankie." Gerard mumbled as Frank gripped his legs tighter, probably leaving little bruises. He could feel how tight his pants were, and he didn't even make an effort to hide it. It wasn't like it mattered much- he could feel Frank's hard on poking at his own anyway.

"Hm, so responsive." Frank whispered against his skin, the hot air coming from his lips only making Gerard moan again.

"Ah, Frank, please I.." Gerard didn't really know what he was asking for, or babbling on about, he just really wanted Frank to pick up the pace.

Frank didn't answer him, he just let his teeth graze his collar bones, and before Gerard could blink he was pulling back to pull Gerard's shirt off.

"This okay?" He asked whilst panting.

Gerard nodded quickly and went to kiss him but Frank stopped him.

"No, Gee, tell me that this is okay." Frank said softly yet seriously.

Gerard smiled shyly, "This is okay."

Frank nodded and begun kissing him again forcefully, he let his tongue run over Gerard's bottom lip, making him shiver.

Gerard then became painfully aware that his shirt was off, yet Frank still remained fully clothed.

He quickly pulled back and tugged at Frank's shirt impatiently, watching Frank's amused eyes staring at him.

When Frank's shirt was discarded he leant down again, more in a push-up position, and simply stared at Gerard. The same Gerard who had messy hair and was panting like his life depended on it.

Gerard let his hand roam down Frank's chest and stomach, looking at all of the tattoos that littered his chest and toned stomach.

"You're so pretty, Frankie." Gerard whispered, feeling his dick twitch a little at Frank's bare skin being on display.

Frank smiled back genuinely and kissed him, "Thanks, sugar."

Frank pressed his lips back onto Gerard's puffy ones and slowly began grinding his lips against Gerard's crotch, but not the like other time were it more like spurts of pleasure. This time Frank seemed to be setting a sort of slow rhythm, and Gerard's fingers tangled in his sweaty hair as he did so.

"Please don't stop." Gerard said quietly into Frank's ear, making Frank kiss his neck gently.

"Wouldn't dream of it, Sugar." He mumbled, letting his pace pick up a little.

Gerard let out a moan and squirmed on the couch, his toes curling. The fiery feeling filling up his senses again. His thighs clenched around Frank's waist, pushing their bodies closer together. Frank groaned at that, his hands trailing to squeeze Gerard's ass through his jeans.

Gerard squeaked at that but didn't stop him, actually quite liking the sensation.

"So fucking beautiful, baby." Frank said through pants as he looked down at Gerard who was whining and withering all over the place.

Gerard blushed at the comment, praying that the dim lighting didn't make it too obvious, and as much as he really didn't want to admit it, he was actually getting quite close now that Frank was rocking his hips against his at a much faster and persistent pace. His thighs even began to shake a little at all of the attention he was getting.

"Frankie, I'm- m' getting close." Gerard panted into his ear, his hands running down Frank's now a little sweaty and muscular chest to feel Frank's heart under his fingertips, loving the way it was beating quicker and quicker.

"Fuck, me too, Gee." Frank said with a groan, immediately putting his head down to bite and suck at Gerard's exposed chest, making Gerard's back arch.

"Ah," He squealed when he felt like his entire body was shifting into overdrive. He was so close- he was practically on the brink of coming.

"Shit, make a fucking mess, baby." Gerard heard Frank growl against his skin and Gerard couldn't hold it anymore, he bit his lip harshly as Frank's hips only seemed to speed up.

He came with an embarrassingly loud moan, feeling his jeans and boxers turn wet. He felt like his orgasm lasted for hours, but of course in reality it was a mere few seconds. Frank was close behind him, groaning his name in his ear before cursing.

Frank's hips slowed down and soon stopped, and he moved his head from Gerard's chest to face him properly.

He was sweating, and his lips were all bitten and pink. And if Gerard could get hard again, he probably would have.

**

Gerard smiled sheepishly at Frank, letting his hands fall from his chest.

Frank smiled back and unwrapped Gerard's legs from his waist carefully, soon collapsing next to Gerard on the couch. He pulled Gerard against his chest, ignoring the fact that they must smell and look pretty bad.

"I love you." Frank mumbled into Gerard's hair.

"I love you too." Gerard sighed, blissed out.

He turned his head to look at Frank in the eyes. smiling one last time before cuddling into him.

- -

"What the Hell?" Gerard asked himself as he walked into his bedroom at one in the morning.

He had just finished his shift at the diner, and was ready to collapse into a coma, when he saw a bag placed delicately on his bed. He placed his work bag and roller skates by the door and walked over to the plain white bag.

His eyebrows were furrowed as he picked up what looked to be a card next to it.

In case you change your mind ;)

Was written in messy handwriting he immediately recognised as Frank's. He opened the bag cautiously and broke into a smile when he saw what was inside.

It was the white skirt.

AHH HOW WAS THAT?

hope it wasn't too bad, i'm still working on my smut.. but i tried okay!!

sorry for any mistakes and till next time :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 2.9K 17
Belleville's a usually quiet town, so quiet it's almost sketchy. Frank Iero has lived his eighteen years in the quiet and sketchy town of Belleville...
93.5K 2.5K 22
After a car crash resulting in your parents death you have fallen into a state of depression. You left everything behind without notice to move all t...
13.4K 198 35
Me and Gerard have been friends for a really long time. We're both juniors at Belleville high school. We both tend to get in a lot of trouble and g...
434 28 12
Temporarily Discontinued!!! Moving states and attending a new school is hard, especially when you have a cute bully....... ------------------------ ...