Abusive Yang x abused male be...

By Monksanto

You were Yang's boyfriend for a good long while intel she started beating you for no reason you then got fed... More

Bio
Ending a relationship and heading to shade
First day a shade and getting drunk
Our first mission
Weapon tune-up day and hanging out with Leone.
The team finds out, and Y/n's lousy day
The confession
Finding out the truth.
100 Followers
Heat (Lemon)
The last question for a little while I promise
Meeting my family
My semblance
Announcement
My list of story ideas
THE TEST
Vacation and a reward (lemon)
Poll
Her family
New story is out
A plan and a safe place for now...
The proposal
300 fallowers
The wedding
getting ready for the vital festival
Vital festival
Yang vs Leone
Shower time ( Lemon)
A wonderful surprise
Final confrontation
The perfect life: Epilogue
Potential for a sequel
Sequel
Sequel is out

Forgiveness

12.4K 150 308
By Monksanto

Leone P.O.V~

I was walking down to the hospital to hopefully makeup with Y/n and Akame. I walked into the lobby and approached the nurse sitting in the chair, my bag of food in my hand.

Nurse:" Hello, can I help you?"

Leone:" Yeah, Hi, I was wondering where I could find Akame Murasama and Y/n Belladonna?"

The nurse went on her computer and a few minutes later answered my question.

Nurse:" Ms.Murasama is currently in room 177, and Mr. Belladonna is in room 367."

I head to Akame's room and enter to see her eating a bunch of hospital food. I sheepishly enter the room and greet my friend.

Leone:" H-hey Akame."

Akame glared at me and went back to eating. I tried to get her to talk to me, but all she would do is glare. I sighed in sadness as I prepared to leave, but Akame stopped me going away by grabbing my arm.

Akame:" Did you bring what I think you brought."

I rased the bag of food to were Akame could see it.

Leone:" That's right. I brought you your favorite. A number two Double Bacon Grenade Deluxe, Hash Browns, Chili Cheese Fries, and one poached egg."

Akame snatched the paper bag out of my hands and began to devour her food, not before saying.

Akame:" You are forgiven."

I smiled as Akame, and I hugged, and shortly after, I left to see Y/n. I searched the halls looking for room 367. I found it quickly and opened the door to see Y/n talking to a nurse about something. After the nurse left the room, I hesitantly entered it.

Leone: "H-hey Y/n."

Y/n turned away from me. I walked on over too his other side to try and talk to him.

Leone:" Look Y/n I know your-"

Y/n once again turned away. This process continued for about twenty minutes after I just gave up and left to find an apology present hopefully. I hope Y/n can find it in his heart to forgive me.

* Two-day time skip*

Y/n P.O.V~

I sighed as I was getting released from the hospital today. It turns out when your semblance makes physical changes to your body; your aura is a lot stronger to the point where it can heal almost heal wounds instantly and even regenerate lost limbs. As I made my way back to Shade, I felt terrible for ignoring Leone. Maybe I should make up with her as I entered my dorm and saw Tatsumi reading a book. I looked around I didn't see Leone anywhere.

Y/n:" Hey, Tatsumi, have you seen Leone anywhere."

Tatsumi:" No, sorry. Oh, by the way, she seemed quite sad when she got back from seeing you. Did something happen?"

Y/n:" I was a little mean to her, and I'm going to try to make it up to her."

Tatsumi:" Well, good luck."

I was going to grab my scroll by my bed, but I saw a letter on my bed. It had my name on it. I opened the letter to see it was from Leone she told me to come to the place where we first kissed. I left the dorm and went to the rooftop to see Leone gazing over the edge, a shopping bag mounted on her shoulder and looking down at Vacuo.

Y/n:" Hey, Leone.."

Leone turned to face me. We walked closer to each other and started speaking at the same time.

Y/n:" You go first."

Leone took a deep breath.

Leone:" Y/n... I love you, and I am so sorry for not listening to so..."

Leone took the shopping bag off of her shoulder and took some clothes out of the bag.

Leone:" Well, since your clothes ripped when you transformed, I thought I would go by you some new ones, and these are made out of nanotechnology, so when you change, they will form into a bracelet on your wrist, and I know this won't make up for what I did..."

Tears started leaking out of Leone's eyes.

Leone:" And if you don't want to be my boyfriend anymore I totally under-"

Leone was interrupted by me, grabbing her face, passionately kissing her. Leone's eyes widened as she started kissing me back. Leone closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around my neck. 

After a few minutes of kissing, we broke the kiss, and I gazed into Leone's eyes.

Y/n:" As I said that day when we confessed to each other. I'll stay with you forever."

Leone:" Really?"

Y/n:" Yeah. It's just when you took that mission it made me think that you didn't care about my opinion or what I had to say."

Leone:" Oh Y/n, of course, I care what you have to say. I was hoping to use than money to buy a romantic getaway for the two of us but since I spent all my money on your apology present, we can't, but now that I think about that, we have that season passes for the amusement park we could use those."

I smiled at my girlfriend as I got an idea.

Y/n:" Tell you what I'll use my reward money to buy a couple's sweat for use. Does that sound good."

Leone nodded yes as we kissed once again.................................................................

Blake P.O.V~

I was searching there Yang's stuff, hopefully, to find evidence so I could send the bitch to prison. I then found a cassette player with headphones and tome tapes.

Blake:" Who the hell uses tape's anymore?"

I put on the headphones put a cassette in, and pressed play. I heard Yang talking to Y/n.

Yang:" Okay, Y/n, we are doing a little experiment today."

Y/n:" Y-yang, I don't t-think that's a g-good idea."

Yang:" Oh, relax, Y/n, it will be fine. Besides, you will get used to the feeling of a dildo up your ass~..."

My eye's widened as I heard the sound of my little brother being rapped over and over again. I started to cry because of the damage that had been done to Y/n. I go to leave, but I was met with none other then the rapist herself standing at the door.

Yang:" Hello, Blake. Have fun listening to my sex tape~?"

Blake:" Y-yang, why would you do this?"

Yang:" What can I say Y/n has cute moans."

Blake:" I try to run but get blocked by Yang."

Yang:" Listen, Blake. I'll do anything just don't release those tapes to the public."

Blake:" NO! You deserve to go to prison, you bitch!"

Yang then grabs me by the neck and lifts me into the air.

Yang:" If you do anything of the sort, I'll do the same thing I did to him to you. Do you understand Blake?~"

I nodded yes and cried out of fear.

Yang:" Good then we won't have a problem~."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 4.7K 62
This is my first story so please forgive me for my mistakes I'm just thought of this so I hope you guys like it. Who ever is reading this. And hope y...
195K 1.5K 31
It was a nice day in vale and a happy family with taiyang,summer rose. Qrow. And raven with there kids ruby rose and yang xiao long,but there was one...
98.5K 1.2K 11
You're a fan of RWBY but unfortunately, so is this guy who bullies you. One day, an inexpiable accident in the space time continuum leaves god with n...
72.3K 1.8K 92
Y/N Rose was the son of Qrow Branwen and Summer Rose, and the oldest child of the Rose family. Due to Qrows' semblance and a messy end to they're rel...