In Autumn

By Kyaeh_

Life can't always be the way you planned or expected. One minute you're happy and joyful the next you're cry... More

1. Hunger situation
2. Strawberry and Pink issues
3. Out at Night
4. It's Nothing.
5. Balls and Pies
6. Situation
7. Heads Up

Author's note

180 33 8
By Kyaeh_

Welcome one, welcome all to my little novel. You have just stumbled into this fiction and I hope y'all like it.

This book is originally written by me. The plots and characters are all part of my imagination. This book is still undergoing edition

there are going to be a lot of errors in this book and if noticed please kindly point out, I'm a human, not a computer and we all make mistakes. But honestly, autocorrect is damn hell.

I'm gonna use every chance I have to update. To be frank, I don't know when I'll be updating because sometimes it'll be earlier and sometimes it'll be late.

this book is undergoing editing. It also contains bullying and depression states. This might trigger some people so read at your own risk.

Also, the characters are completely friction and my idea., Don't copy and please inform me if anyone does.

FYI;
I'm not the best writer but I thank you for giving my book an opportunity.

.

.

.

All Right Reserved.

Enjoy~
CK_💖

Vote.
Comment.
Share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

625 1 84
There are a lot of things you don't really think about until they happen to you. Take rape, for instance. I always thought, "That won't happen to me...
1.1K 65 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...
1.1K 61 19
"i'm scared, I'm scared that if I stay by your side for one more second I'll fall for you." THE DARE THAT RUINED HER LIFE ✓ I stare into his eyes a...
48.4K 1K 37
I would bet none of you have ever had that dream summer that all of us want.... that summer where you meet a boy on the beach and go surfing even tho...