My Destiny & My Everything

By MithchooDreams

The Journey of Arnav and Khushi introduces a totally new concept. Khushi Gupta, a mother of Diya, a 4-month-o... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
PART 1 ~ Introduction
PART 2 ~ Khushi Elope, Arshi Meet
PART 3 ~ Arnav and Diya bonding
PART 4 ~ Khushi Tells About Herself
PART 5 ~ Arshi @ Airport
PART 6 ~ Khushi in RM
PART 7 ~ Raizadas Introduced to Khushi
PART 8 ~ Vistors to Khushi Room
PART 9 ~ Morning chat
PART 10 ~ Little Women
PART 11 ~ Angry Raizadas
PART 12 ~ Anguish Khushi
PART 13 ~ Arnav take care of Khushi
PART 14 ~ Diya Born
PART 15 ~ Friendship Day
PART 16 ~ Arish late-night stroll
PART 17 ~ Architect cum Designer
PART 18 ~ Raksha Bandhan & Ganesh Chaturthi
PART 19 ~ Caring Arine
PART 20 ~ Kulfi
PART 21 ~ Photo Shoot
PART 22 ~ Party
PART 23 ~ Birthday Bash
PART 24 ~ Khushi in AR
PART 25 ~ Khushi Missing
PART 27 ~ Cute Partner
PART 28 ~ Guest
PART 29 ~ Meow's Arguments
PART 30 ~ My Mom's Jewels
PART 31 ~ Dhruv
PART 32 ~ C.S & Nani Birthday
PART 33 ~ Emotionless Khushi
PART 34 ~ Khushi the Saviour
PART 35 ~ Joining AR
PART 36 ~ Lavanya's Ploy
Author Note 🙏🙏🙏

PART 26 ~ Diya Birthday

6.3K 375 78
By MithchooDreams

Khushi and Diya clad in a towel enter the room. Seeing Arnav sitting in her bed she screamed " Aaahhhh"...

(Imagine Khushi and Diya like this and ignore the Mobile)

Arnav quickly turns around " Khushi I didn't know... I mean I didn't see... shit sorry, I will come afterward" and quickly left from there...

Khushi smiled seeing Arnav retreating back and starting to get ready for the day... on the other side, Arnav smiled remembering Khushi and Diya in the towel " Awwww my Girls look so cute in the Towel"

Khushi took Diya and went to his room Arnav stood up seeing them... both were standing quietly Diya shout " Paa" after seeing him after a long time... Arnav quickly took her in his arms and showered a lot of Kisses to his Princess.

Khushi: Hello Princess and Paa can we go down

Arnav: You go

Khushi: Arnav come na please... I don't know what they will ask me...

Arnav: Ok come... they have a question bank for you

Khushi: What

Arnav: You didn't inform them so obviously they have a lot of question

Khushi: Ok stop... I will handle it... On reaching downstairs before anyone questioned Arnav said: " We will talk after breakfast"...

Everyone assembly in the Living room after their breakfast... All started to question without giving a gap to Khushi... seeing this Arnav shouted " ENOUGH... if you give gap then only she will able to answer your question"

Khushi: Ok I know I disappointed you all, but sorry it's kind of an emergency I have to be there other than that I have no option... I tried to call you guys but all of you were kinda stuck with something so I have to leave...

Anjali: Where you went? Why?

Khushi hesitates to tell them and looks at Arnav... he gives a " Go ahead" signal to Khushi " I went to Chennai and My parents and sister in law First death anniversary"

Everyone was shocked to hear this except Arnav who was silently looking at Khushi. Seeing this Aman asked " You know... why she went and where? "

Arnav: Yesterday night she told me

Aman: But how can you still be calm

Arnav: Before leaving here she tried to reach me but somehow it didn't work out

Aman: Matlab... how is it possible

Khushi: Leave that... I'm really sorry I have to go there immediately so only left...

Shyam: If you tell that we will also accompany

Khushi mumbles " That's why I didn't mention" Arnav heard her but didn't show it

Akash: What

Khushi: I was not thinking that time... sorry

Before anyone asks the question Arnav said: " Today is Diya's birthday so eve..."

Everyone shouts " WHAT today is Diya's birthday you both are telling this now"

Arnav: Relax I call the event designer he will be here within half an hour.

Aman: When did you and why did not you tell me... OMG, I have to make a lot of arrangements.

Arnav: Relax aman I called Annie in the morning she will make the arrangements...

All the while Khushi is looking at Arnav with shock she signaled Arnav to come to her room... when Arnav enters the room.

Khushi: What the hell are you doing?

Arnav: Birthday plan what else

Khushi: Really Arnav... just a simple celebration is enough but you are planning everything in a grand way.

Arnav: Khushi it's my Baby doll's first birthday.

Khushi: But Arnav there is no need for the grand celebration.

Arnav: I know that... you just leave it to me

Khushi: But Arna...

Arnav: She is My Daughter and it's My Right... So Shona, be quiet and take care, Bye... with that, he left from there...

Khushi: Damn you Arnav

.

.

Everyone was planning for Diya's Birthday, Ladies are making the Food arrangements while Arnav already told the event designer what Decoration to be done... Khushi was watching everything silently because they give the punishment not to interfere with the birthday celebration idea as she was telling them to make simple arrangements...

After some time Khushi went to her room with Diya. Arnav comes with two gift boxes and gives them to Khushi. " What is this Arnav?"

Arnav: Birthday Dress for the Birthday girl and Chocolate box for both My Sweet Girls.

Khushi smiles at him " Are you trying to Flirt with me?"

Arnav: Me... No I just say what is there... why did you find me flirty My Shona?

Khushi rolled her eyes " God Just shut up" talking with Arnav She opened the gift box and saw a beautiful Gold and Baby Pink Princess frock for Diya " It's so beautiful Arnav" and opened the other gift box and took one chocolate and feed to Diya and Arnav then she ate the chocolate and moan " Hmmm it's so good Arine"

Arnav jerked hearing her moan " Stop that "

Khushi looked at him confusingly " What"

Arnav: Don't moan

Khushi: Ohhh... by the way, when did you buy all this

Arnav: I designed the dress for Diya long back and thought to give it on some occasion and chocolates from Sydney... where is your gift for Diya?

Khushi showing the luggage: Take that suitcase side zip

Arnav opens the Suitcase and saw gift boxes " Khushi what is all this"

Khushi: OMG I totally forget that in hurry I didn't check can you get that bag here?

Sitting in the bed Khushi was eating and feeding the chocolates to herself and Diya... Diya was sitting in her lap eating the chocolate quietly... Arnav smiled at both Angel and set the bag before her.

Khushi: Show me the box... without touching the box as she was eating " Show me the other side... it's Ravi's gift for Amy"

Arnav: Ravi?

Khushi: I got it from Ravi's Locker, leave that and take the other box... seeing that box " It's yours"... Arnav smiling keeps that box beside him... " Arine takes that box. it's Diya's present... open it" Arnav see a gold chain with a heart-shaped pendant... " Open the pendant"

Arnav with a confused look opened the pendant... seeing the pendent he feels he is the happiest man in the world now...

Khushi: How is it?

Arnav hugged both Diya and Khushi happily " I think you got the answer now"

Khushi smiled at him hearing his reply " This is amazing Khushi... thank you"

Hearing his emotional tone she diverts him saying " Hello it's Diya's birthday gift not your"

" Is this Shruthi?" Arnav asked looking at the pendant...

The pendant contains Four photos
1st photo is Arshi with Diya
2nd photo is Khushi and Diya
3rd photo is Arnav and Diya
4th photo is of Ravi and Shruthi...

Arnav: Khushi Didn't Ravi take any photo with Diya

Khushi with a sad smile " Ravi doesn't have time to take a photo with Diya... he too wished to stay with Diya but on one side he takes care of the business, and the police case to finds out about the accident, and other side he took me to the hospital and home and Diya... he was so busy I didn't even see him sleeping well for months and then his accident"

Arnav: What happened to you?...

Khushi looked at him in confusion " Why Ravi took you to the hospital?"

Khushi understands that she slipped some information about her but she decides to tell him " I ... I wa... I was in depression then"

Arnav was shocked " You were... did you still have depression"

Khushi: No... I'm perfectly fine... hmm, Arnav makes her wear the chain... Arnav locks the chain on Diya's neck and gives a noisy kiss on Diya's cute little nose... Ok, take the other box I want to see.

Arnav knows she was trying to divert him so silently picks up the box and shows it to her... Khushi suddenly shouts " This is my gift... let's see what inside" Arnav gives it to her while Khushi " Arnav you open it my hands are very busy" saying she took another chocolate and eat it...

Arnav shook his head smiling and opened it " Khush it's jewel box... let's see" he open the first box and saw a gold chain with Diamond stud " Wow it's nice but it looks different Khushi"

(Imagine this chain in the Gift Box)

Khushi smiled at him hearing his question " Hmmm... open the next box let's see what is there?"

Arnav opens the other box and saw a similar gold chain but with a Peacock pendant instead of a Diamond stud. He looks at the chain closely " Khush it's diamond right"

Khushi: Hmmm

Arnav: The pendant looks so nice... let's see how it looks on you... he moved closer to Khushi to make her wear this chain.

Khushi with a horrified look shouted at him " What the... No, you can't do that"

Arnav was stupefied by her act " Why? I'm just going to try it on you... You can remove that after"

Khushi: No way Arnav... Don't do that

Arnav: Why?

Khushi: Hmmm... it's not an ordinary chain... seeing his question gaze " That is called Thali saradu"

Arnav: What Thali sa... Sara?

Khushi smilingly: Saradu... In North Indian people says Mangalstura and South Indian people says its Thali

Arnav: You mean wedding chain...

Khushi: Absolutely... In our rituals, Groom ties this Thali in the wedding instead of the Mangalsutra...

Arnav: But why you are having this?

Khushi: Arine bhai buy this I'm not... see there is a card... read that. Arnav took the card and started to read.

" Hi, Ammu,

Confused right seeing thali in the gift box... well, what to do when we went shopping we see this design and liked it very much so buy it for... Don't worry we won't pressure you for marriage we will wait for your Man...

The Diamond stud chain was selected by Amma and Shruthi and the Peacock design is Selected by Me and Appa...

P.S: You are my sweet Ammu and Appa princess right... Please select our design... we have bet with Amma and Shruthi.

P.S.S: Please make us win I will buy whatever you want, My Ammu Kutty"

Khushi smiled with teary eyes Arnav side-hugged her and consoled her " So Khushi which design did you select?"

Khushi: Hypothetical question... I liked both designs which one you liked?

Arnav: Peacock sets well with a traditional outfit and the other one goes with a casual outfit...

Khushi smiled " Ohhh really" seeing his teasing smile " Take another box, Arnav"

Opening the box Arnav says " Don't know what your brother gives in this box lets me guess... hmm... Engagement ring"

Khushi: Arnav... this is too much

" Hello I'm not too much, you brother only" opened the box " See my guess is right. It's a jewel box"

Khushi curiously said, " Open it"... Arnav opened the box and was stunned to see the simple chain with K and A pendant... both Arshi knows why he brought this pendant with K and A... Khushi keeps quiet looking down... Arnav smirked seeing her reaction.

Arnav: Khushi what do this K and A stand for? I know K for Khushi but A???

Seeing his teasing look Khushi was struggling with the word " K for Khushi and A... A"

Arnav: Of course, I know K for Khushi but what is A?

Gritting her teeth and mumbling " This Ravi idiot" and " A... A for haan A for Ammu"

Arnav was struggling to keep his smile " Really Khushi A for Ammu"

Khushi: Haan what else

Arnav: Khushi there is another letter in this box... I will read it...

Khushi thought don't know what he wrote in this letter: No no I will read it afterward

Arnav: It's fine I will read it... saying he opened the letter... Khushi quickly wipes her hand using a tissue and keeps Diya in the bed and tries to take the letter...

Arnav quickly stands up from the bed reading the letter " Hi Ammu, Shocked to see the..." Khushi tries to catch Arnav but he was running around the room at last Khushi holds him but both fall on the sofa... Khushi was under him struggling to get up and get the letter. Arnav holds her both hands his hand above her head and one hand holding her waist along with the letter.

Khushi tries to get up from his hold... Arnav was in another world feeling Khushi close to him " If you keep struggling I see no other way will stop you in my own way" in a husky voice. Hearing his husky and intense voice Khushi stopped her struggling... Arnav didn't leave Khushi the hold he started to read the letter

" Hi, Ammu,

Shocked to see the Pendant right, when I went to the UK that time I brought this for you... Don't use your brain so much K for Khushi and A for My Arine... if you or Arine love someone then remove the A from this Chain. I don't know about Arine decision but I'm sure you will love Arine if you see him once. when I met Arine somewhat I guessed you both are made for each other let's see what fate decides for you both.

P.S: I finally found " Your Chocolate Eye" Don't worry I will not tell him about this. You can tell him directly when you meet him

P.S.S: Till then Dream about " Your Chocolate Eye" like as usual"

Khushi opened her mouth hearing his teasing remark... Arnav raised his eyebrow " Who is this Chocolate Eye?" without answering him she gulped her saliva. " Woh Cho... choc... first, you move away from me"

Arnav pulled her by her waist " Why?". Khushi looked at him in shock feeling him so intimate to her " Arnav lea..." her voice struck as she hears Aman's voice.

Aman who entered Khushi's room to talk with Arnav was shocked to see Arshi in a compromising position " Sorry I did not know you guys were busy I will come later" turned to leave and stopped hearing Arnav and Khushi Voice " Aman/Amy wait"

Arnav quickly gets up and makes Khushi stand beside her... she quickly took the letter from Arnav went towards the bed and took the gift box... Arnav glared at Aman as he was giving a teasing smile to him " Actually I want to discuss something with you"

Khushi: Amy this is for you from Ravi

Aman: Ravi?

Khushi: Arnav will explain by saying this she went inside the washroom to escape from Aman and Arnav glance...

Khushi leans on the door closing it " God what happens to this Arnav he was behaving like some Romeo... Khushi don't see his eyes he will make you mad... this Ravi why did he have to mention Chocolate Eye... idiot" After composing herself she went outside and got relief seeing Arnav and Aman, not in her room... and saw the bed " God why did he take Diya with him again he will come and ask me a lot of questions and making me hell nervous" she settled in the bed clearing the bag simultaneously eating the chocolates...

She almost finished the chocolate box when Arnav enters with sleeping Diya "What the... why did you eat all the chocolate now"

In her nervous state, she eats all the chocolate " Woh it was so tasty Arnav"... Arnav put Diya in the cart and gave a gift box to her " Evening wear this"

Khushi scrunches her eyebrow " Why? Today is Diya's birthday Not mine"

Arnav: Don't argue wear this for today evening... by the way you like this CHOCOLATE very much. Can I buy some more CHOCOLATE for you?

Khushi gulped her saliva " No that's fine" she know he was teasing her for the CHOCOLATE EYE... and thought Did he find out the CHOCOLATE EYE

Just like hearing her thoughts Arnav " Khushi, you didn't tell me who is this CHOCOLATE EYE"

" No one" saying this Khushi run out of the room... Arnav somewhat guesses he is the person but wants to hear from her mouth...

.

.

Everyone in the Raizadas is waiting for Arshi and Diya to come down... After some minutes Arnav in his Black color Suit with a gold color tie that matched with Khushi Dress come down along Khushi and Diya who was looking so beautiful in their gold and baby pink frocks...

Roshini: Wow both are looking so beautiful.

Aarav: Baby-doll is cute My GF is only Beautiful.

Roshini rolls her eyes seeing Aarav's possessiveness... Raizadas forgive Khushi for the stunt she did the day before yesterday and also warns her not to do something like this in the future...

Khushi saw the decoration in the hall with wide eyes and open mouth " WHAT THE HELL"

Aman: What Ammu it looks like heaven, not hell

Khushi: Very funny. What is this Arnav I told you not to make a grand celebration?

Arnav: Khushi it's her First Birthday.

Khushi: I know that but this is too much

Arnav: I know you are jealous of my Daughter so shut up and keep quiet...

Khushi: Seriously yo...

Aman: You both Shut up now... Diya is the kid, not you both... he murmurs " In front of us always in fighting mode but inside the room always romancing with each other"

Arshi: What the

Aman: What what the? Come baby let's go before your Maa and Paa start their What the... taking Diya from Khushi Aman left there...

Arnav smirked seeing Khushi's reaction to Aman words " What happened Shona?" Khushi glared at him and went to Mami and Anjali... Arnav look down feeling a tug at his pant he smiling picked Aarav in his arms " What you want Chotu"

Aarav: Why are you making my GF anger?

Arnav: Your GF is not anger. She pretends to be angry

Aarav: Really

Arnav: Why will I lie to you... if you want you can ask her.

Aarav thought for a second " No I believe you"

Arnav smiled at his innocence " Ok go to your GF"

Roshini: Wow bhai you are sending him to Babe... this is unbelievable.

Arnav: Don't use that brain so much you also go to her

Roshini: Why?

Arnav: Otherwise she will start again "Arnav why you do that and why did you do this" he acts like Khushi.

Roshini smiling at him: Okay okay I'm going to your Partner

.

.

Arshi cut the birthday cake by holding Diya, Aarav's hands... Khushi gives the first piece to Diya, Aarav, and Arnav and Arnav does the same with Diya, Aarav, and Khushi... Roshini and Anjali cut the cake and give it to everyone...

Arnav: You are quiet

Khushi: What

Arnav: I mean seeing the cake. I think you will start your tantrum again.

Khushi: "Khush it's her First Birthday I want to make it special and she is My Daughter and My Princess" she mimics like Arnav " This is what you are going to say. Why should I waste my energy on this? By the way, the cake was good"

Arnav smirked at her " Good, hmmm, Do you want some CHOCOLATES SHONA"

Khushi saw Arnav with wide eyes " No, Nani is calling me"

Arnav: I didn't hear any voice

Khushi: Then go to Otolaryngologist (ENT)

Arnav: But I think we have to visit a Psychiatrist

Khushi: Why?

Arnav: Because you are imagining something that didn't happen? Khushi raised an eyebrow looking at him and silently went to Nani.

Arnav smirked looking at her... Aman stands beside Arnav with a teasing smile. He took Diya in his arms from Aman " You know your Maa and Paa become shameless"

Arnav: What the Aman

Aman: What What the haan? Next time better lock the door before you start your Romancing

Arnav: We are not doing anything

Aman: Did I look like a fool to you... I saw both with my own eyes

Arnav: Amy she was trying to catch me when she slipped and we ended up on the sofa... there is nothing like think... we didn't even propose and Romance is a long way...

Aman: I feel very sad for Khushi don't what she going to do with you Unromantic Idiot... he left from there leaving smirking Arnav.

Everyone give a lot of gift to Diya... Aman, Akash, and NK gift a frock as Diya, and Shali (Anjali + Shyam) give some cotton branded Dresses Anjali guessed her brothers will buy Princess Frock for their princess so she brought Daily to use clothes for Diya, Roshini, and Aarav give a lot of Toys and chocolate... Even Prakash Brothers also give toys to Diya...

Akash: Khush what you present to Diya

Aman: I'm sure her gift is the best gift among us

Akash: Did you see her gift?

Aman: No but I know that

Shyam: How?

Aman: Once Ravi said Ammu's gift will be always Unique and Useful and she will not give a gift to anyone just for formality's sake. she gives gifts only to the persons whom she loves... I'm right Ammu?

Khushi: Yes I like to give a gift to my close ones only

Akash: So what you give to Diya

Khushi showed the chain on Diya's neck... Nk was sitting beside Arnav and Diya saw the chain " Khush its locker chain Right?"

Khushi gives nods to Nk... he opens and sees Arshi, Diya, Ravi, and Shruthi's photos " Wow Khushi it's very nice is she your Bhabhi?" Khushi simply nods his head... " Beautiful gift Khush"

Khushi: Thank you

.

.

PRECAP

New entries

Hey, guys, this is my first story and my English is not good so please ignore the errors I want all of your support to continue this story.😊😊😊

I am eagerly waiting for your valuable comments, support, and Vote...😍😍

please give your comments😍😍😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 5.2K 14
Prologue: Arnav and Kushi grew up together with a huge age gap of 9 years. Kushi was a 5 year old baby when she first met a 14 years old Arnav. For K...
51.7K 2.4K 6
A girl who is blissfully living her life with her husband meets her past which was hidden from her. What will be her reaction and what changes that p...
117K 7.4K 47
Life is not to be taken too seriously. Live your life by looking ahead to the future, embracing the present, and appreciating the past. Arnav Singh...
58.2K 2K 6
A story of a mother . Based on arshi and ipkknd continuations. Peep into know more