Solitary Affection |MYG Fanfi...

By Suga__Fox

"Even if no one else in the world wants you, I want you. my little Makaira. Min Makaira." Makaira, Definition... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
A/N
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
Q&A
Q&A Pt.2
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
First Day Of School Index Cards
107
108
109
110
111
New Story
Special: Maki's Mischiefs
Special: Jimin and his Seol
Special: The Story of Yoongi and Nanami
I Love You Three Million

40

31.2K 1.7K 880
By Suga__Fox

"Yoongi..."

You frown at the box set in front of you as Yoongi looks across the couch with a hard expression, his voice stern.

"No. Do not refuse it."

Yoongi...

Why do they insist.

"Yoongi I don't want it. I can get my own phone."

"Look, consider this more so a leaned phone, a company phone at that. I have to be able to get ahold of you to check on Maki, and alert you if any plans change, so you need this phone."

You look up to meet his gaze and feel slightly intimidated seeing him stare at you like that, your mood too gloomy from last night to even fight with him.

"Fine...I guess..."

I don't have the time for this.

I don't wanna fight with him over a phone..

He's right though...he does have to get ahold of me for Maki...

"Alright, I'm going to head to work, do you have everything you need?"

"Yeah..."

"Are you alright?"

At that moment you look at Yoongi and fight the desire to just start bawling into his arms so he can comfort you, instead you settle on a sharp nod and a half hearted smile.

"Yeah...I'm fine Yoongi, have a good day at work."

"Alright then..."

You watch him quietly leave the apartment and lock the door behind him as you get up and walk into Maki's room and see her big round eyes already gazing at you, her tiny coos melting all your pain away once again.

"Aigoo..there's my pretty girl...we're going to have so much fun today, we're going to bake a cake!"

"Pa!"

"Maki!"

Precious girl...

"Pa?"

Picking up Maki in your arms you place a small kiss on her cheeks and watch her squeal and press her whole mouth against your cheek getting drool all over your face.

"Are you giving me kisses?"

"PA!"

"Alright Miss Maki, lets get you dressed then begin making the cake for your little party!"

...................

(Yoongi's POV)

"Um...hey Hyung...can I talk to you for a second?"

"Yeah Jungkook, come in."

Yoongi stops working on the song as he watches the younger male step into his studio and sit down, his face twisted in an odd emotion.

"What is it Jungkook?"

"Well...I saw that Noona last night..."

"Y/N?"

"Yeah..."

"What about her?"

"Hyung....I think there's people being mean to her."

"Wait really?"

"Yeah...when I saw her last night she was standing in front of this guy and girl and he was laughing at her...but that Noona just stood there she looked like she was about to cry."

Yoongi grits his teeth and feels his hands grip the leather arm rests of his chair as he looks over at Jungkook with obvious agitation.

"Is that so..."

"Yeah! She seemed super depressed afterwards I took her to a diner and got her some food...I've never seen her look that sad before...I told those people to beat it and they did but still...whatever they said to her must have been pretty monumental.."

I don't know much about Y/N....Jimin said it himself...

Who would possibly be mean to her?

She seems pretty quiet and submissive to me...

"Did you ask her who the person was?"

"Yeah...she told me not to worry about it...but Hyung it looked pretty serious...I even called another car and had one take her home..."

She skipped out on my driver again.

She's such a hard head.

"Did you um...possibly...see her and Jimin together?.."

"Jimin Hyung? I saw him come out a diner pretty pissy but that's about it...I didn't see the Noona with him."

Oh...

So she must have shot him down...

"Wow...thank you for telling me this Jungkook..."

I knew something about her was off this morning...she didn't even fight me hardcore when I gave her the phone...she just took it...

I wonder who the guy could be...maybe an ex she dated?

That's usually what it is...

Poor Y/N....

"You know...Jimin Hyung actually isn't here today? I just realized that."

"Wait what? He isn't?"

....................

{Y/N's POV}

"Hey!"

"U-Um...Jimin.."

Oh damn.

You look at the nicely dressed man in front of you and immediately blush when he uses his finger to tilt his glasses down to his nose, his eyes taking you in with his seductive gaze.

"I figured all this babysitting would make you hungry, so I brought you some food."

"Jimin..."

"I know I know you don't like accepting things but this is going to get cold."

"Yoongi isn't here."

"I didn't come here to see Yoongi."

He's persistent alright.

"This is Yoongi's home, He probably needs to be here when there is company."

"Well where would I come to see you?"

"I have an apartment."

"Yeah in the fourth district, that place is dangerous."

True, but ouch.

"Jimin I cannot accept this food and I cannot let you in without Yoongi being here."

You look behind you and watch Maki crawl around the living room and grip onto her toys, her pink bunny thrown over her shoulder.

"Come on Y/N Yoongi Hyung doesn't mind if I'm in his house-"

"I don't care Jimin. Unless Yoongi is here I cannot allow you to come in his home, now if you excuse me I have a cake that needs icing put on it for a little girl's birthday tomorrow."

You watch his expression fade from playful to straight up pissed off as he gives you a nod, his sunglasses now pushed back over his eyes.

"Fine then, I'll see you at the party tomorrow."

"Okay."

"Oh and by the way Y/N."

Oh my god.

"What?"

"Hyung has never had a birthday party for Maki before, thought you'd want that little piece of info."

Wait a second...

He said he's done this every month...

Yoongi....has never had one of these before?...

So then why now?....

(A/N): Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 3.2K 29
-Completed- Lee MinYoung was a young girl living a hard life. Her older sister left their family for a rich man and her father ran away with the mone...
692K 29.2K 25
From a young age your mother has talked about giving you an arranged marriage and now the day had come. What happens when you do and he isn't exactly...
26.1K 1.8K 68
How can a singer sing without a voice? How can a daughter be without her parents? One second. That's all it took. And now she's alone. And it's quiet...
91.2K 2.8K 25
You hear a knock "Yoongi?" He pulls you closer "I need you" Yoongi x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking #1 readerxyoongi #1 readerxbts #1 btsfandom ...