Accidentally in Love

By beyoutiful1D

Niall and Marygrace met by a chance of fate, a twist of luck. What are the odds that you accidentally addres... More

Accidentally in Love
Accidentally in Love {Chapter 2}
Accidentally in Love {Chapter 3}
Accidentally in Love {Chapter 4}
Accidentally in Love {Chapter 5}
Accidentally in Love {Chapter 6}
Accidentally in Love {Chapter 7}
Accidentally in Love {Chapter 8}
Accidentally in Love {Chapter 9}
Accidentally in Love {Chapter 10}
Accidentally in Love {Chapter 11}
Accidentally in Love {Chapter 12}
Accidentally in Love {Chapter 13}
Accidentally in Love {Chapter 14}
Vote for me? (Not a Chapter)
Accidentally in Love {Chapter 15}
Accidentally in Love {Chapter 16}
Accidentally in Love {Chapter 17}
Accidentally in Love {Chapter 18}
Accidentally in Love {Chapter 19}
Accidentally in Love {Chapter 20}
Accidentally in Love {Chapter 21}
Accidentally in Love {Chapter 22}
Accidentally in Love {Chapter 23}
Accidentally in Love {Chapter 24}
Accidentally in Love {Chapter 25}
Accidentally in Love {Chapter 26}
Accidentally in Love {Chapter 27}
Accidentally in Love {Chapter 28}
Accidentally in Love {Chapter 29}
Accidentally in Love {Chapter 30}
Accidentally in Love {Chapter 31}
Accidentally in Love {Chapter 32}
Accidentally in Love {Chapter 33}
Accidentally in Love {Chapter 34}
Accidentally in Love {Chapter 35}
Accidentally in Love {Chapter 36}
Accidentally in Love {Epilogue}
Soundtrack

Accidentally in Love {Chapter 37}

8.3K 104 10
By beyoutiful1D

Author's Note:  Are you guys ready for the last chapter?  Because here it is.  BUT DON'T STOP READING BECAUSE THE EPILOGUE IS STILL PART OF THE STORY AND IT WILL BE UP BY TOMMOROW NIGHT AT THE LATEST.  Anyways, It's been a long road writing my first story and I loved sharing it with you.  I really want to know what you thought!  If you hated the book, tell me.  If you loved it, tell me.  If you wanted more drama, less drama, more romance, blah blah blah, I want to know!  The epilogue will be up soon, since the watty awards deadline is tommorow.  Anywho, just because the story is over (kinda, don't forget the epilogue!) , don't stop interacting with me!  I love reading your messages, comments, seeing that you read and voted, or fanned.   It means so much, so please keep sharing my story so it will do well in the wattys!  New story coming your way soon!  When do you think you want the new story? :)

PS- Let me know if you'd be interested in a sequel!

Thanks for Everything. xx Jess

* * *

The van gradually came to a stop as Paul pulled up in front of the airport entrance.  As usual, they’d be taking a separate entrance than the general public to avoid crowds and paparazzi.  Niall felt the engine kick back when it shut off, stirring him from sleep.  His eyes opened up abruptly and he squinted as they adjusted to the light.  Marygrace lifted her head from Niall’s chest where she’d been laying, sleepily stretching her arms out in front of her.  For a second she’d forgotten where she was and looked around, promptly remembering.  Niall sat up straight, re-adjusting himself and bracing for the airport.  He looked over at his girlfriend, laughing while he finger-combed a few flyaway strands that had fallen out of place during the car ride.  She giggled, tipping her head back towards the headrest.  Zayn pulled out his headphones, hastily wrapping them around his iPod.  In the back, the boys got their belongings together and mentally readied themselves to speed through the airport, get to security, and board their 10 AM flight.  The snow hadn’t stopped falling during the entire 40-minute ride.  Niall pulled the car handle and stepped out into the bone-chilling air.  He dramatically stretched out his arms and yawned loudly.  Harry and Jess both stepped out the other side of the car, with Marygrace following behind Niall.  Then Liam flipped down the front row of seats in the van by pulling a lever, clearing the way to empty the rest of the vehicle.  Everyone stepped out and the scene looked almost like a small clown car at the circus, where people just kept getting out of a small car.  It was almost comical.  

“Come on guys, isn’t the airport fun?” Sandy joked, playing on the unamused faces of the entire group.  Josh laughed at him while Louis gave a sarcastic “har-har.”

The other car had pulled right behind them and immediately everyone gathered around the trunks of the two cars, unloading the large amount of suitcases and distributing them to each person.  After the scramble of monotone suitcases were deciphered and separated, Preston led the way through the automatic sliding doors.  A blast of warm air hit everyone as they walked through and it felt great.  

The group walked speedily through the wide open space of the airport with only two or three paparazzi obnoxiously snapping pictures of them.  

“We love the paparazzi!” Louis said with a laugh to accompany the smile he gave to a bald man with a face covered by an extremely large camera.  Niall heard Louis’ comment and laughed almost uncontrollably.  The camera man zoomed out, getting both of the boys in the shot, along with both of their girlfriends standing next to them.  

“First time I’ve heard that one!” the man said laughing.  Louis smiled, turning his gaze forward again.  He held on to Eleanor’s hand with one hand and his suitcase with the other.  Regardless of the fact that they were indoors and it was winter, she had her Aviator sunglasses on.  The paparazzi continued to walk on both sides of the group, snapping pictures of everyone and everything.  Luckily, the airport terminal was pretty much empty, due to the fact that it was early on a freezing Sunday morning and if the fans were to wait outside the airport they would probably get sick.

They finally reached security, had their bags checked, passports stamped, and pockets examined.  They hadn’t run into any trouble with security itself, but ended up being approached by a group of about ten teenage fans with cameras.  

“Can we get a few pictures?” a redhead asked on behalf of the group.  Paul glanced at his watch and, observing that they were ahead of schedule and that it was almost Christmas, agreed.  Smiles spread wide across each and every girls’ face as they tried to remain calm.  One of the girls in the back of the clump almost squealed from excitement, but covered her mouth to resist.  

“Thank you so so so much!” a little girl who looked about seven years old exclaimed.  

“No problem sweetie,” Liam said kindly.  He thought she was adorable.  The guys took photos with each of the girls individually and then Marygrace took a group photo of them all.  

“1, 2, 3, say ‘One Direction!’” she said.  The group repeated the phrase, smiling ear to ear.  A chorus of “Thank You”s echoed from the girls as the boys grabbed the handles of their suitcases and continued through the airport.  They dropped off their baggage to be loaded onto the plane.  They all sat waiting for the announcement of what gate their plane would be leaving from.  Marygrace and Niall’s hands found each-other’s, Marygrace’s fingers fitting perfectly into the spaces between Niall’s.  This time he leaned his head against her shoulder.  Marygrace chuckled at the sight, making fun of him in return by running her fingers through his hair.  He laughed, too, but their time together was interrupted by a booming voice over the loudspeaker.  

“First call for flight number 2 to London, England leaving out of Gate 1,” the man said, much to the couple’s dismay.  Everyone stood up from their seats, excluding Niall, Marygrace, and Jess. 

“I guess this is it,” Danielle muttered.  By now, everyone was out of their seats.  A round of hugging and goodbyes took place.  Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie hugged Jess and Marygrace.  

“It was so nice to meet you two,” Danielle said, not really wanting to leave their new friends.  

“Wait!” Eleanor exclaimed, causing a confused look on Marygrace’s face.  “Give me your phones,” she said.  Marygrace and Jessie did as they were told, handing their cells to Eleanor.  She quickly added herself as a contact in both devices and then passed the phones along to Danielle and Perrie, then fishing her own out of her handbag.  The two girls then put their numbers into everyone’s phones and they were set.  They hugged again and waved goodbye as the girls went through the gate to board the plane.  Next it was time to say goodbye to the boys.  Louis, Zayn, and Liam took turns hugging Marygrace and Jess goodbye, hoping to see them both soon.  

“Don’t worry,” Marygrace assured the three of them “this isn’t the last we’ll be seeing each other,” she said winking.  All three boys laughed and bid the girls goodbye to join their girlfriends on the plane.  

Next, Harry hugged Marygrace goodbye.

“It was really nice to meet you Marygrace,” he said with a dazzling smile.  

“You, too!” she said with enthusiasm, hugging him goodbye.  Harry moved on to Jess, hugging her goodbye as well.  

“Maybe we’ll see each other again,” he said with a wink, seeming to imply something more.  She melted under his gaze and smiled back at him.  

“Definitely.”  

Harry walked through the gate to join the rest of the group.  Paul was left standing with Jess, Marygrace, and Niall.  Niall made eye contact with him and nodded his head towards the exit, silently begging Paul for a bit of privacy.  Paul rolled his eyes before obliging and walking through the exit.  He mouthed the words “Five Minutes,” while pointing at his watch.  Niall exhaled, annoyed at the rush.

“I’m gonna run to the bathroom, I’ll meet you back here in ten minutes,” Jessie said trying to offer the couple some privacy.  Marygrace quickly winked at her friend before she scampered off to look for the restroom.  

Then she turned towards the boy she’d only truly known for less than 48 hours, the boy she’d fallen in love with, the boy who’s chosen her over millions of other girls, the boy she’d have to say goodbye to.  A tear formed in her eye, but she held it back.  She didn’t want to draw attention or act too clingy.  Whatever she did, she wasn’t letting that drop of water travel down her face.  

Marygrace held back her tears while Niall held back his words.  He promised himself that he wouldn’t say “I love you.”  He’d been hurt too many times before.  He wanted to tell her those three little words more than anything, but he knew he couldn’t.  It was too soon.  He took those three syllables and put them far away, saving them for a time where they’d mean even more.  He knew that if their love was true, it could wait.  They were both holding things back, but it didn’t go unnoticed.  Niall could see the water in her eyes and she could see the hesitation in his.  

A full minute had already gone by and neither had said a word.  They stood, staring into each other’s eyes.  It might’ve looked strange from afar, but neither could find words.  Niall finally spoke.

“These past two days were better than I could’ve ever imagined,” he said, taking her hands in his as he nervously looked down at his feet for a moment.  She looked up at him as they made eye contact again.  She didn’t even know what to say.  She was nervous that no matter what she said, that tears would come pouring out of her eyes the second she opened her mouth.  Instead, she threw her arms around his neck impulsively, rising up on the balls of her feet to reach him.  She captured him in a hug as his arms wrapped around her.  Marygrace buried her head in his neck, while he rested his on her shoulder.  They hugged tightly and with meaning.  Niall pulled back, holding on to her forearms gently.  He leaned forward to kiss her, closing his eyes and pursing his lips.  

His eyelids snapped open when he felt her cold fingers up against his lips.  His heart stopped for a second, fearing rejection.  Why had she held up her hand?  He looked at her confused, the same way he had the night before when she wouldn’t kiss him.  As usual, she began to explain, her voice sounding slightly choked up. 

“Not here, not now,” she said looking away, unable to bring herself to look into his hurt eyes.  She felt breathless, her heart sinking.  She wanted to kiss him so badly, it took all of her will power to refrain.  He was still confused, so she continued.  “I want to wait,” she said, trying to think of the best way to explain her feelings.  “It’ll be so much better that way.  If we kiss now, it’ll feel too much like a goodbye,” she said exhaling.  Her eyes were stone cold with heartbreak, but as soon as the innocent blonde boy standing in front of her smiled, they softened, a slight sparkle reflecting off of them.  

“I like that idea,” he said smiling.  They hugged one last time, fitting into each other like the pieces of a puzzle.  They finally pulled apart in the slightest and Niall planted a kiss on Marygrace’s forehead, lingering for a few seconds before actually pulling away.  

“I’ll miss you,” he said, grabbing the handle of his suitcase and turning on his heels.  

“Bye!” she said.  “I love you,” she muttered under her breath so only she could hear.  Marygrace waved goodbye with a smile on her face and ache in her heart.

* * *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 7.1K 40
"My name is Evangeline Louisa DeCaprilo or Angie for short. I am 16 years old and I live in Birmingham. I’m currently in training for my audition The...
1M 33.1K 38
Nikki Devron is not your average teenager. In school she is Lana Pageant, the nerd who everyone picks on. In real life she is one of the most famous...
13.3K 324 19
Highest Ranking ; => #3 in 'arrogant boss' => #1 in 'aries' => #34 in 'innocent girl' => #55 in 'Bossy' => #29 in 'innocent girl's => #34 in 'control...
339K 7.3K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.