Hunters to Hero's

By Jello13e

Once Gon, Killua, and Bisky finished the Greed Island quest they realize that there is a second part. If they... More

Part two of greed island?
Entrance exams
Forest
Welcome to UA
Scars and Aura
Suspicions
Questioning and money
Nen
Gems
Chop Chop
Working behind the scenes
That's odd
The Match
Bisky is kicked out
Milkshakes
New friends
The Heist
Allmights class
He is the yoyo man.
How did you get here?
Why???
Just a bunny
Beans
You would do that for us?
Her too?!
Fly!
Don't ask. Just enjoy.
Thank you Ashido
Names
Elsa teaches Architecture
I am here. Literally.
Fourth of July Special!
Break time
Uncle steve
Why them and not me, Gon?
Okay so I'm not dead-
You don't seem happy
FIGHT! nO-
Q and A!
Talk show Q and A
Steve says
Talk show part two
Secret Love Child
Final round
There's that light again
Brownies

Todo No

6.7K 318 1.4K
By Jello13e

3RD POV

Yesterday the class learned so much about close combat. The people who were leading the groups got a better understanding of the things they were teaching themselves and learned what everyone else learned because when the groups switched, everyone shared what they learned throughout the rotations and lessons.

Everyone got into homeroom before class started and were chatting up a storm.

"Killua was so good at leading and directing us all. I wonder why he didn't want to run for class rep." Tokoyami wondered, talking to Ojiro.

"I was wondering the same thing, but I figured that being a role model is not his strong point and I'm sure he is aware of that. He did randomly walk out of class one time with gon and they both have not been to public school, so I'm sure he's focusing on adjusting." Ojiro said.

"Agreed." Tokoyami nodded with dark shadow coming to say hi.

On the other side of class, Bakugo was being yelled at by Iida to get his feet off the desk once again.

Gon and Killua were watching from a distance and casually talking.

"I wonder what were going to do today. I hope Allmight knows what he's doing today. Maybe he is going to have us spar or something." Killua wondered.

"I think he watched some youtube lessons for MMA. During lunch when we passed by the teacher's offices, I heard a computer whirring and the sound of a punching bag being hit through speakers.

"Your something else, gon." Killua scoffed at the boy's awareness of little things.

Aizawa opened the door causing people to go to their seats. Bakugo finally took his feet off the desk and Iida stopped chopping his hand in the air.

"Today we're going on a trip."

"On our favorite rocket ship?" Kaminari asked quietly.

The back of the class snickered.

Aizawa couldn't care less.

"Its rescue training at the USJ. Get whatever gear you feel most comfortable fighting in and change. Were meeting at the busses on the north side of the school." He said, pressing the button to open the walls which revealed their suitcases.

---

"I didn't think it would be this type of bus. All my planning was for nothing..." Iida sulked.

"It's fine. People make mistakes all the time." Gon reassured him.

Tsu perked up after thinking quietly, "I normally say whatever comes to mind." She put a finger on her chin. "Isn't your quirk like Allmight's?" She turned to Izuku who started nervously sweating.

"O-oh Y-you think so?! I um- um-" He stuttered, turning left and right to avoid the question.

"If you think about it, they both just have a strength-enhancing quirk." Gon said, leaning over the handrails of the bus since they were in the seats facing the front, but closest to the open seating area where the conversation was at.

"True, but they share so many similarities. They both create wind pressure and they're really strong." Tsu added.

"But Izuku doesn't get hurt when using his quirk." Kirishima intervened. "I kinda wish I had an augmenting quirk. My hardening isn't that good for offense." He held his arm out in the air, hardening it.

"Come to think of it, you are similar to Izuku too." Tsu turned to Gon who was trying to close the AC fan.

"Eh?" Gon stopped paused his climbing the rails in order to reach it. The bus suddenly stopped, making him lose balance and fall towards Killua who was sleeping.

"GON!" Killua woke up and caught him in his arms rather than taking the full brunt of the attack.

"Your warm, Killua." Gon stayed in his arms rather than going back to his seat.

Killua looked out the window with a light blush on his cheeks.

"I'm guessing their quirks are similar because they both have power-up types," Momo added.

Gon shifted in Killua's lap, making the taller boy look at his sleepy face. Gon grabbed Killuas arm and placed his hand on his green locks, so Killua can pet him.

"I swear he is a puppy." Killua laughed slightly, giving him some pets.

Ashidos gaydar was blaring.

Todoroki POV

Everyone entered the USJ. Thirteen had their introduction oh how they were the owner of this establishment, what they will be doing in each area and their goal for today. Plus a long random speech. I didn't listen to all that well since it was mainly filled with warnings that I already got from father on a regular basis.

I'm sure I tricked everyone to think I was sleeping on the bus, but I didn't actually sleep. I was trying to since I don't get much sleep in general, but I couldn't. I just closed my eyes instead. That's a good second. I also didn't want to socialize. I'm not very good at socializing. I blame my dad.

Tsu was right. Allmimght and Izuku have similar quirks. Yes, its a power-up, but I've also seen them talk in the halls and enter the teacher's lounge together. Why would a student get so much attention from a pro hero? Nevertheless Allmight.

Combined with the similar quirk, the extra attention, and the nervousness in Izukus voice as someone related him to Allmight.

 I'm sure of it. 

Izuku is the secret love child. 

Maybe that's why he only ever mentions his mom. He would get way too many fans and will only be viewed as Allmights son. Not Izuku Midoriya. I can relate to that.

Killua seems close to Allmight too. He talks back as if its nothing and has regular conversations with him. During Foundational hero studies, Killua talked to Allmight while the others were talking. Killua even started running the class for Allmight.

Gon is close to Killua too. I think I overheard that Gon and Killua live together. They also are inseparable and seem like they have done everything together. They're so close. Literally and figuratively. Gon was casually laying in his lap without a care in the world. He actually seemed more relaxed.

There's only one solution to this mystery.

Gon and Killua are...

siblings.

I've connected all the dots!

No.

Not yet.

Why do Killua and gon talk to Allmight in such a carefree manner and so much more than a regular student would? Why do both gon and Izuku have green hair? Why does Allmight, Izuku, Gon, and Killua have a power-up quirk that just can't be described? Why is it that Killua, who does not like to talk to many other people besides gon, talk to Izuku so casually?

Allmight has 3 children.

Killua is closer to gon because they're fraternal twins. They both have the same height and look a bit young to be in high school. They were born a year after Izuku who is the oldest.

Gon has fewer brain cells because Killua took them when they were developing in the womb. That's why steam pours out of his head when he overthinks. It's also one of the reasons why he depends on Killua so much. He is more comfortable around Killua because he lives with Killua and they share a special twin bond.

Wait, but didn't gon say that he lived with an aunt Mito on a different island and that Killua was homeschooled by his parents?

That's not right...

They could be telling half-truths.

Gon is living with his aunt Mito on his mom's side. Mito lives on another island in Japan. 

Gon and Killua's mom (let's call her Yui) met Allmight when he was surveying the islands and got to know the people of his country. They met and became friends when she invited him to a bar after a long day of patrol. She got pregnant with Killua and gon. 

Allmight left once his mission on that island was complete, not knowing that he had kids.

He never kept in touch with Yui, the mother, since he forgot about that night and only his close friends had him in their contact. Paparazzi can be crazy at times. That's why he keeps his phone number highly secretive.

This whole affair with Yui happened a year after Izuku was born.

The first time he met Izuku's mom... I think I remember Izuku saying her name was Inko.

Allmight met Inko on this island and fell in love. After around a year of being a couple, Inko had Izuku. Allmight was overjoyed for his first kid. 

The tragic part was that their love couldn't last for long. 

Villains who followed Allmight back home from work figured out he had a child. They started targeting Izuku. Allmight dealt with them quickly. He came to the realization that his presence in their lives was making them unsafe. He couldn't stay there any longer. 

Allmight cut the ties he had to Inko and Izuku.

Their family is broken. 

Just like mine.

Maybe it runs in the hero business. 

I'm not sure.

Maybe all this heartache and brokeness is the reason why he smiles. On the outside, it seems like he's smiling because he's fearless or maybe it seems like he's reassuring civilians that it's ok. Or maybe he's smiling to reassure himself that it's going to be ok.

I'm getting sappy now, great.

So far I've unraveled the mystery up until Izuku turned two while Killua and Gon turned 1.

Back on Yui's island, she struggled to keep up with 3 jobs and two babies. The only reason why she stayed strong for so long is that she couldn't give up on her kids. She will set food on the table and keep a roof over her head.

Easier said than done. 

Her daily life consisted of dishwashing, waitress work and cashier work with Killua strapped to her back while gon is strapped to her side or in front.

One day, gon got sick. She felt her world crumble. She didn't have the time or money to buy medicine. He could die if he didn't get the attention he needed.

She called her sister, Mito, who lived on another island. In tears, Yui asked if Mito could take care of gon. She couldn't keep up this charade for much longer. She was barely giving herself enough food to eat. Soon Killua and gon were going to start needing real food, not breast milk.  She cants afford to buy proper food for them. All the money went to rent and diapers.

Mito agreed to help her out. 

She took a boat to Yui's island and took gon back to her own island. It was agreed that when Yui was back on her feet, Mito would bring gon back to her, but she didn't keep the promise. Mito kept gon for herself. Mito blocked out all ways of communication and moved to a different area of the island. Gon lived happily with Mito for years, unaware of what she was doing.

Killua continued living with Yui.

Times were hard and Yui couldn't stop the guilt she had for leaving gon, so she grew very clingy to Killua.

She found more jobs and at one of those jobs, she met her future husband, Kenny.

He ended up being an asshole. 

He fed Yui with lies that Killua was training to become stronger, so he wouldn't have to suffer in the real world, but he was actually just abusing him for whatever reasons. Probably drugs. I'm not sure.

Yui was oblivious to the abuse because she was always off working nightshifts at her job at a casino as a bartender. Killua's abuse always happened when Kenny was high and Yui was busy at work.

Whenever Yui was home she was taking care of Killua and homeschooling him while Kenny was away at his office job.

Killua didn't tell Yui because he didn't want to worry her about that. As he grew up, he got a chance to go to UA because of a quirk test he excelled at. When coming here to the main island, he met gon who also did a quirk test for UA. They felt a connection and figured out they were brothers after showing each other their quirks. They moved in together and signed went to UA together.

Killua followed Gon on his quest to find their biological father because it interested him. When Killua offered to tell gon about Yui, gon told him not to since he already saw Mito as his mom. 

They both don't know who their father is because Yui never told them. She knew it was a mistake to bring Allmight to a bar. All she knew is that he is no father to these kids. They are hers and no one else's. 

Izuku continued living with his mom and with the knowledge that Allmights his father because Inko actually loved Allmight, but understood that it was over for their relationship. Izuku idolizes his father and wanted to become a hero just like him, so he enrolled in UA and started to get to know him better by going into the teacher's lounge with him to talk.

This brings us to where we are right now. 

Gon and Killua are looking for the missing father right in front of them and don't realize that Izuku is their brother. Izuku is becoming closer to his father. Allmight is finally having a good relationship with 1 son but is oblivious that the other two are his. 

Let's not forget that the USJ is being attacked by villains.

2249 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 1.5K 7
【School! AU】 "If you're so popular, why are people afraid of you?" "It's just because. Who wouldn't be scared of someone who came from a long line of...
243K 12.4K 37
One unlucky pick, that's all it took to get Killua sent to the future. A future where the Zoldycks are no longer fearsome, a future where the power s...
169K 5.5K 43
At the end of Greed Island Gon and Killua use their accompany card to "Nigg" and while Gon goes to Kite, Killua is transported elsewhere. More specif...
2.3K 93 16
Gon, Killua and Bisky agree to do part 2 of Greed Island. Part 2 proves to be very different from the original game.