๐™’๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™Š๐™ช๐™ง ๐™’๐™–๐™ฎ |...

By ELLIESJOURN4L

- ๐™ด๐š›๐š’๐š”๐šŠ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐šข. ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐šŠ ๐š—๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š๐š‘๐šข ๐š›๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐š‘๏ฟฝ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Hi

Chapter 15

826 18 0
By ELLIESJOURN4L

Erika's POV

Ah, I can't wait to get home and see my sister. Since we couldn't call, we wrote to each other. She's been trying so hard to stop the demolition and I really hope she's doing something.

Once I get there, I'm going to help her. But right now, I'm on the bus with the rest of the cheerleaders. One of them being Bonzo.

I sat with him in the back and he's currently carving into an apple.

"Yes! I got invited to prawn!" Someone said. Everyone cheered and I looked over at Bonzo who was finishing up. But he stopped to look at someone.

I followed his gaze and my eyes landed on Bree. She then looked back and he quickly looked down at the Apple.

It was a carving of Bree and in the back of it, it said 'I ♥️ Bree'. That's so adorable.

"Bonzo, just ask her to the prawn already." I said and Bonzo shook his head and said something in zombie.

"I know it's scary. But she likes you back, I know she does." I said putting a hand on his shoulder for reassurance.

Once again, he protested.

"If she says no, then oh well. But she'll be missing out on getting a dance from one of the sweetest and most talented zombie I know." I gave him a soft smile and he returned it.

I looked back at Bree but then saw something from their window. I'm guessing Bonzo saw it too since he stood up and pointed at it.

They were signs that said 'Addison. Will you-'

It stopped there... there was probably more.

Then more came. "Go to the prawn-" everyone said out loud, even me. I don't know why but I did.

"With?" Bree said excited already knowing who it is.

"Zed!" Addison screamed in fear. We all looked in front of us and saw Zed on a ladder in the middle of the road.

We all screamed but Shrimpy didn't stop. He drove through the ladder and Zed fell on top of the bus. Shrimpy swayed the bus which caused everyone else to as well.

Zed ended in front of Addisons window. "Zed!" She placed a hand on the window. Zed smiled and put his hand on the same spot with Addison's. Really Zed? At a time like this?

He ended up falling but we ended up crashing through the woods and through a gate. Finally the bus crashed to a stop.

"Bonzo, are you okay?" I asked him and he nodded. "Is everyone okay?" I asked standing up.

Bucky stood up and ran towards the exit in the back. "I am way too important!" He said and jumped out, falling to the ground.

"Everyone just stay calm!" I said, everyone nodding.

"Addison, make sure no one leaves the bus alone. Everyone has to leave together!" I said and she nodded.

I then ran out to look for Zed and Zoey. "Zoey!" I yelled. "Zed!"

I then heard movements through the woods. It startled me but I kept on looking. "Erika!" I heard someone yell. I looked behind me and saw Zoey running towards me, Zed behind her.

She ran into my arms and I picked her up. "Oh Zoey. Are you okay?" She nodded smiling. "That was so cool!" She said and I giggled.

"I'm glad you're okay. And luckily, everyone else is too." I told her and set her down. I looked at Zed and he grabbed my face, moving it side to side.

"Good. You're not hurt." He said and we hugged.

"Yeah. I guess the universe said that a bus crashing through the forrest isn't how I should die." I joked causing Zed to chuckle.

"Knowing my sister though, she's probably looking for you. So let's find her." I said and we started walking.

It was odd how Zed was checking on me and hugged me. Like sure, him and I are on good terms but not that good in terms where he hugs me.

We walked a bit more and found Addison. Zed tapped her shoulder but she screamed and punched him in the face.

"Zed!" She said happily and pulled him into a hug. "I missed you too." He said wrapping his arms around her.

I couldn't help but look away. Zoey noticed. She's young but not dumb. So she rubbed my arm.

"We're not alone. We're surrounded by... werewolves." Addison said, whispering the last part. "Cool!" Zoey smiled.

"What? Wolves?"
"What wolves?"
"Here wolves?"

"werewolves!" The Aceys screamed and immediately took their phones out to alert everyone.

"No ones going to believe this." Zed said.

- - -

I walked into City Hall with my parents and Addison. Mom seemed to be treating me like a real mister the past few months. Dad though, he's been there for me.

"We're okay!" I said and Addison nodded.

"Aunt Missy. Uncle Dale!" Bucky yelled and ran over to us. "The crash was horrible." He said and put an arm around me. "But I protected Erika. Oh, and Addison." Bucky said and Aunt Missy smiled.

"Anyone as courages as me would've done the same... though not really I am super brave." Bucky said and I laughed.

"Mom, Dad, everything is fine." Addison said.

"Everything's not Fine. There are werewolves circling around us waiting to attack." Dad said. But I disagree. They might not be looking for trouble even if everyone thinks they are.

"Yeah! And I'm way too tasty. I'm always looking like a snack." Bucky smirked but it immediately went away. "Somebody has to do something!"

"And someone will." Mom said and rushed to the stand. She grabbed her gavel and hit it on the stand.

"By order of city council, affective immediately, all anti-monster laws are reinstated!" She said and smiled at the crowd.

Wait what?! Does she not realize that, oh I don't know, I'm a monster too! Her daughter!

I rushed over to her. "Mom that is unfair!" I said to her and dad stood next to me. "I do think that was rather... harsh dear. Erika is a monster but our daughter." He said trying not to trigger his wife.

"I'm sorry, Erika. But what's done is done. It has to happen this way. I'm mayor so you can still stay with us, if you'd like." Mom said but I scoffed. Dad placed a hand on my shoulder.

"It's okay Dad. I'll stay with Eliza." I said and he nodded.

I rather not stay with them. My dads amazing, don't get me wrong. But my mom and Addison are the reasons why. How could my mom just do that? Like I get it, the werewolves are monsters but so is her daughter and most of my friends!

I think it's unfair that she does this. Not for me, but for the rest of my zombie family.

I looked over at Zed and Addison and saw him get on his knees. "Addison. Will you make me the happiest zombie, and be my date to prawn?" He asked her but she turned her down.

That hurt. Him asking her- Wait I told myself I was over him!

"Everyone's freaking about werewolves so with the anti-monster laws, that means-"

"You can't go to prawn!" Bucky said to Zed. I walked over. "Erika. I already set up a plan for you to go to prawn. Aunt missy is the mayor so-"

"It's okay, Buck. If I go to prawn, then that'd be unfair for other zombies or monsters." I said and he sighed.

"We're gonna fight this!" Addison said with determination on her face. "So that's why you said no, right?" Zed asked her and she nodded like it was obvious.

"Why are you smiling?" , "Because, I thought you said no because you didn't like me no more. But the only problem here is a bunch of bloodthirsty werewolves! We can so fix that!"

Addison giggled and Zed looked at her with loving eyes. But then he turned to me. I just rolled my eyes and walked away, Bucky following.

This is such a nightmare.

- - -

A/N: Here's another chapter, brought to you by yours truly. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please vote and comment. Maybe give a follow and check out my other stories.

Have a wonderful day/night. Know that you matter and people do love you. Bye, luvs.💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 3.8K 27
ใ€Ž๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ฅ ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž, ๐ณ๐จ๐ฆ๐›๐ข๐ž๐ฌใ€ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐žยท๐๐š๐ฒ /หˆหขษ™แตหŒแตˆแตƒฬ„/ ๐š๐๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐› ๐š๐ญ...
104K 2.2K 18
- ๐™ด๐š›๐š’๐š”๐šŠ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐šฃ๐š˜๐š–๐š‹๐š’๐šŽ ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š‹๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ. ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐š’๐šœ๐š˜๐š—. ๐™พ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๏ฟฝ...
286K 10.5K 23
"๐ข ๐š๐ฆ ๐š ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ, ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ'๐œ๐ก๐š ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ?" "๐ง๐จ, ๐ฐ๐ฒ, ๐ข ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ!" โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พใ€€ใ€€โ˜ฝเผ“๏ฝฅ*หšโบโ€งอ™ in which a...
93K 1.9K 28
Book 2 of where I belong series - It's been a year now since Y/n found out that she was the Great Alpha and it's been great She and Wyatt have an am...